Lee Never had a Chance

Story Info
Personal power took her ver.
3.6k words
4.32
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Leanne, and Lee to my friends, I am blonde, blue, 5ft of heaven, my husband says so, and a couple of previous boyfriends, so I must have something. I know I am very pretty, and also sexy, which I work on. I am 24 years old. I love being admired, even if it causes a little controversy here and there.

My husband is Ronny, he is 26 years old. He works in town, in a small office, its not much but he manages. He also seems to 'earn' more than his job would seem to provide, but who cares. We manage very well. People have said I set my sights too low when I married him, maybe I did, but I'm in now so that is that.

There are times when Ronny becomes a little morose, he never tells me why, then he gets happy again. Then one day the s**t really hit the fan for some reason. It happened one Saturday night. We were not going out. But on a Wednesday and Saturday evenings I dress up, make myself even more good looking. This keeps him happy and I have reasons to buy new sexy stuff.

So, we had had dinner, he was watching TV, I was reading a book, Ronny was edgy, and he was nervy. I asked him what was wrong several times. He just brushed it off, but I noticed he kept looking at his watch. Then at 10 minutes to 9 the doorbell rang. Ronny almost took off, he jumped up and said. "Oh no."

"Hell Ronny, what is it?" He just stared at me wild eyed. So I volunteered to answer the door. When I did a great big dark skinned man was standing there.

"Hi," he said nicely, "you are Lee, Ronny's beautiful wife, pleased to meet you in person. Where is Ronny, I need to speak to him."

I stepped aside and told him. "He's in the sitting room, please come in."

He did and I followed but pointed the way. As soon as he went in I saw Ronny's face, he was aghast, terrified. He was almost crawling up his own ass?

"Now Ronny," the man said "you know why I'm here don't you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." What was Ronny sorry about I thought.

"My name is Ernest, or Ernie," the man said to me over his shoulder.

He stepped towards Ronny, Ronny backed away. Then as quick as lightening, so quick I hardly saw it. He slapped Ronny five or six times around his head and face. The last one sending him to the carpet.

"Stop," I shouted, the man, Ernie took no notice of me but stepped on to Ronny's hand, his other foot he stood on Ronny's upper arm. He obviously put weight into it because Ronny moaned loudly in pain.

"Now Ronny, you know why I am here, yes?"

"Yes," Ronny answered.

"Yes what?" The man said.

"Yes sir," Ronny told him. Yes sir? Who was this man.

"And what are you going to say about it?"

"Nothing sir," Ronny said.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing sir," Ronny said.

What the hell were they talking about?

"Lee," he said to me, "get me his phone please."

I gave it to him.

"Now, you shit head," he said to my husband. I was quaking with fear by now, should I run for help or what?

"I told you what the consequences were going to be. Now, you stay right there until I send you a message on this," he told him and slammed Ronny's phone on to his chest. Ronny held it with his free hand. "If you move from where you are without my permission you will have two broken legs, got it!" He spat out at Ronny.

"I won't sir, I promise," he looked at me in despair.

"Right," the man said. He stood away from Ronny and turned to me. "Sorry about this Lee, he owes me a lot of money. He can't pay it, so he has a price to pay and unfortunately for you, or luckily, depending on your point of view, you are the price he has agreed to pay to save his body from getting broken up."

I didn't understand. "Ronny, what is he talking about?" he started to speak, but the man kicked him and he shut up. Ernie, the big dark man pointed a finger at him and pretend shot him. Then he took my wrist and said.

"Lee come with me honey, don't be afraid, I am not going to hurt you. It's him I am going to hurt. And might I add, you are even more beautiful in the flesh, and I hope you are not offended too much, but as sexy as any woman I have ever met" he smiled at me.

He walked out of the room with me in tow, then he headed for the stairs. Now I am not the sharpest tool in the box, but I knew what this meant.

"Please, what do you want, if he owes you money I will get it for you, I promise."

"Its a bit late for that Lee, he's had his time, and anyway, you could not come up with what he owes me. You haven't got enough."

By now I was at the top of the stairs, "Please, Please," was all I could say. He pulled me after him, and he shut the door on us. Now I was in my bedroom with a strange and dangerous dark skinned man. Without hesitation he began to undress me, I turned this way and that, I tried to stop him but in a minute I was bare.

He drew the covers back on the bed, and told me.

"Get in Lee, please."

I shook my head causing my long blond hair to swish about. He just put his hands on my waist and lifted me in.

"Now," he said forcefully, "you stay there Lee." I was too scared not to. My husband was down stairs, still on the floor I suppose, and knowing this man had his wife in their bedroom.

He started to remove his clothes, I tried not to look but I was in utter fear. When he had disrobed he stood in front of me. "Take a good look Lee, I am in good shape aren't I?

And he was, he was huge too, about 6ft 4 or 5" wide shouldered, he obviously worked out, he was very muscular without being bulky. I say all this in hindsight, the aftermath as it were. Flat, but a very powerful chest, a 12 pack, (6) but you know what I mean, easily. I stopped there.

Then he got into bed with me. I was trembling like a leaf. He was going to rape me, there was no doubt about it, I broke into tears.

"There now Lee, don't you cry, I said I wasn't going to hurt you and I won't, okay?" he slid to me and took me in his arms, he held me, he soothed me, or tried to. I was absolutely dwarfed by him. I seemed to fit inside of him somehow.

"You are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever seen Lee, you are delicious, so pretty, so soft, so gentle, and if I may say, so desirable." He said staring into my wide open eyes.

I thanked him, but that was all.

"Tell me," he said, "I know you may think this rude or forward, but I want to know. How many black men have seduced and made love to you in your life Lee'" His question was so personal I flipped.

"None!" I told him hotly, "None!"

"None Lee, not one, ever?"

"Not one, none!" I said loudly.

"So I am going to be your first then, Oh Wow," he said grinning.

"Brilliant," he told me. "I have to admit, I have had two blond girls, well, one wasn't really blond, and the other could never hold a candle to a real life sexy blond beauty like you Lee."

Strangely I felt appreciated. I was in his arms, and he pressed my arm down, and brought my hand to him.

"Hold me Lee," he said huskily, he was excited I knew it. My hand closed around him, I squeezed.

"Move me Lee," he asked. I slid up and I slid down, he was getting bigger, and I mean bigger. Ronny isn't a bad size but this was growing out of all known proportions, in my world any way.

Holding my elbow, he plopped his leg over me, now I really was pressed into him and no escape for my hand or arm. He moved his hips, this was to encourage me, I think, to jack him off. I had to squeeze it, it really was getting bigger and harder. He let go of my arm and stroked my face gently with fingers, then he slid his hand into my hair and smelled it.

"You are smell so clean, apples, and so softly beautiful Lee, that clown down there doesn't deserve you"

I realised that I was absently smelling him, at least he didn't smell off like some men do, and he hadn't gone mad with his cologne, like some men do. I liked the smell of him. Now his fingers were drifting down my shoulder, there was only one place they could be going, and they did. I almost told him to hurry up if he was going to squeeze me. I squeezed his dick, though I never really knew it until I let the pressure off.

"Nice," he said, "I like that Lee."

"Hmmm, thought you might," I never said. His left arm under and around me, his right hand now between us, his leg over mine, we were almost bonded. He kissed me, I wasn't ready so I could do nothing but let him, I had nowhere to go. He broke away then came straight back in. I entered into the fray.

I suddenly realised that the rape of me that I had been expecting wasn't happening. He was being gentle, kind and loving. This great big hulking black man might just be a pussy cat I mulled. I gave him a good squeeze and moved my hand up and down. He moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed some more.

Now his hand was going down, to where, yep, you've guessed, my beginning to ache pussy. I think the strangeness, the wrong, the audacity was getting me stoked up a little. I hated myself for liking it, but I did like it, I f*****g did! As his finger dipped in, he tickled my fancy, now it was me who mewled softly as we kissed. He was taking his time, he was attempting to seduce me, and you know what? The b*****d was succeeding. My husband was below me in our sitting room. His wife was in bed with a great big horny black man, and he was out of the equation.

He smiled at me, lifting his finger, he twirled it in front of my eyes and said. "Look Lee, look," I did and it was wet, I was wet, he was turning me on. This was a definite first for me. Like a lot of real blond women I had fantasised occasionally about a good looking black man, but that was as far as it had ever gone. Now here I was being seduced by one in my own bed. My husband was helpless downstairs, and he was in his own time! Can you believe that! I gave his cock a good hefty squeeze and a rub, then I looked into his big eyes. Everything about him was big.

That was his signal, or mine, "get ready Lee," I told myself, here it comes and it did. He gently pushed me on to my back and got over me.

"Over to you Lee, you're in command now," he smiled. I never needed any instruction what came next was as natural as breathing to me. I guided him to my hot wet pussy. If he was after a victory, he had got it. My husband was about to suffer his punishment, but it was I who was going to reap the rewards, I hoped.

His cock shoved everything out of the way and together we got him all in. Me wiggling my ass to give him the room, him lifting and pressing until we became one, and what a one it turned out to be. As soon as he was in he rested, he was bigger than I had expected or been used to so again, and unlike most men, he took his time with me.

Technically I was being raped, but I knew, and he knew I wasn't, my husband would be having none of that though I'm sure. His hips, my hips, our loins were joined as glued. And it was me who gave him the get go. I pressed up to him, I kissed his chest, I lifted and crossed my legs as far around him as I could.

Then something I had never said or done to anyone. I never even knew I knew the words I was about to say. I said.

"Go on then tiger, go for it, if you can that is, give it to me, now!" I demanded I think. I was asking for trouble, and I got it, big time. And it was wonderful. He rammed me insane, but he was forcefully gentle too. I had never had sex like it. His dick was sliding in and out like a ship going down a slipway, he docked with me, and came into my harbour, I welcomed it. He covered me completely in every way.

My blond hair flipped here and there, and it amazed me to see it against the black skin of him. My creamy white skin, his deep dark skin polarised me completely. The term 'Being Blacked,' was on me. Then a bit of reality check entered my addled mind as he powered onwards and upwards, literally.

"Please don't cum inside of me, you have to pull out," I begged as my own legs tightened on him, my hands holding him, my nails, I was using them as talons.

He nearly stopped, "Why?" he said.

"I'm not on the pill, we are trying for a baby, you have to pull back." I told him.

The trouble was, I was having difficulty believing in what I was saying. My body, my pussy was frightened it would lose the feelings I was having, the sensations of the best cock it had ever encountered. I wanted his cum in me and I wanted him to flood me.

"Oh good," he smiled genially, "you might have my baby then, that'll fuck him over good." And several slaps and bangs later, he erupted, his grip subdued me totally. He ejected a barrow load of cum into me. I swear I could feel in my throat, I drowned in it internally. I felt like I was submerged beneath a huge dark wave.

I came down from my high still shaking and shuddering, the lights came back on in my head and I opened my eyes to see him staring sweetly at me. I realised I hadn't thought of Ronny since, well, since forever!

"You said your name is Ernie, Ernest?" I asked.

"Yes that's right Lee, why?"

I looked at him blankly, "I was wondering where this was going, where I am heading, what about Ronny?"

"Don't you worry about him, he's in my pocket for as long as I want him to be." Ernie told me.

Was that statement some sort of get out, I wondered.

"You won't hurt him anymore will you?" I asked, and as a way of a possible upfront payment, I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it. He kissed me, it was a one way kiss but he held it.

"Out of bed Lee, and on your knees, now!" he said, a slap on my ass made me obey. He swung his legs out, took a hold of my head and pulled my mouth on to his getting hard and still sticky cock. It was so big I could only just get it in, but I did. I was going to make this man happy.

I never saw what he did, but he had picked his phone up and sent Ronny a text.

"Get your sorry ass up here now! And be fucking quiet." I was on my knees sucking the black log in my mouth and making a real good job of it. I knew I was because Ernie was rock hard. I was bobbing away. I never saw nor heard the bedroom door open. And I never saw Ronny's face as he saw me hammering Ernie's cock with all I had.

Ernie came in my mouth, and the only way to be able to breathe was to swallow all he gave me. As I guzzled away, I did see Ernie flap his hand, he was shooing Ronny away, though I didn't know it. I also saw the phone in his hand but never knew he was filming me sucking him off like a banshee!

Ernie helped me to my feet then pulled me into his lap, I seemed to disappear in him. It was an astonishing thing to be a part of. He just collected me, like I was a toy, which thinking about it, I was. He stroked me, kissed me, caressed me, and loved me. I kind of fell into him, it was a weird feeling but nice at the same time. My husband's bully? Had taken me, his wife, and I was liking it somehow.

"I have to go now Lee, but I promise you, I will be back, so don't even think of anything else."

Without thinking I said, "Please don't go."

"You want me to stay with you Lee?"

I had to admit it now didn't I? "I suppose I must do?"

"I'm sorry baby," he said softly, "I can't, but I will be here to see you tomorrow, and that's a promise." I wiggled my tight buns on to him, attempting to change his mind. I wasn't bothered about Ronny, I would cross that bridge when I came to it.

"What's happened, why is Ronny in trouble with you Ernie?" I asked.

"He misappropriated money that wasn't his, and after some time I found out," was all he said.

So, I thought, that's why we seem to have more money than his job would reward.

"Stay here until I have gone, wait for the door closing okay?" He dressed, but spent a lot of time on me, he gave me love, and it was something I knew I had never really felt, not this way anyway. He was a gentle pussy cat, not with some people obviously, but he certainly was with me

He kissed me one last time, his huge dark body disappeared, ten minutes later I heard the door shut, he had gone. I went down in my robe, there was no point in pretending nothing had happened. I never even showered, I was covered in his cum, and mine too. I smelt of raw sex.

"You dirty slag of a bitch!" Ronny shouted.

"I beg your pardon," I said, "this was all your fault," I shouted back. "You have been stealing from him. He wanted payback, and he took it, from me!" I bellowed back.

"You didn't have to enjoy it!" he yelled, "especially blowing him off!"

"Blowing him off?" I retorted. How did he know about that?

Ronny opened his phone and showed me. It stunned me, there I was, on my knees, my back to the door, Ronny gaping at me, us, then me striving to make Ernie cum, which I did.

I ended up saying without thinking.

"Didn't make a bad job of it did I Ronny?" I laughed at his ineptness.

He came at me, he was going to hit me.

"If you touch me Ronny, Ernie said he will kill you," I hollered. He hadn't but it stopped Ronny in his tracks. He threw his phone at me then stormed out of the house. I picked it up and called Ernie, I never had his number but Ronny did.

"What the fuck do you want!" Ernie barked down the phone obviously thinking it was Ronny.

"He was going to hit me, he's run off, I don't know to where and I'm scared." I told him without introduction. His voice softened.

"I'm on my way, lock up until I get there," Ernie said. When he came he told me to pack some things, I was leaving he said, and I'm keeping you!

His words stunned me. "Keeping me?" I asked him.

"Yes," Ernie said, "you have a problem with that?"

"Er, no, I, er, I don't suppose I have," I answered, not sure of myself.

We drove off quickly.

"I don't want to end up in a hell hole Ernest, and I won't." I said.

"Don't worry Lee, you are not going to," he said. Thirty minutes later we drove into a gated property, a massive gate slid back ad there in front of me was an enormous house.

"This," he said, "will be your new home for as long as you are with me, if you don't want me. You can go back to him," Ernest said hooking his thumb over his shoulder, meaning Ronny.

I fucked Ernie's brains out that night, and have been doing for as long as I can keep it up. But when you have four small children as we have now, it isn't always so easy is it.