Leela and Nareen score together

Story Info
Desperate wife Leela and neighbor Nareen find each other.
1.4k words
3.02
5.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers

This series of story is inspired by a real-life situation that happened over a few years and a lot of imagination, but it is tweaked to make it appear in shorter duration and names are changed for privacy.

Leela was a desperate Indian wife, working as a salesclerk and mother of two. She had been married for two decades years living in North America and had grown bored and lonely due to her husband Raja's frequent business trips on his job. she intended to keep herself busy with kids, but she began to look for ways to fill her days and find pleasure.

She is light dusky coloured beauty with, long face, straight black hair and little thicker lower lips. She has almond shaped expressive eyes. She is slim, toned and curved figure with perfect sized soft breasts. While she is not always confident of her beauty, her dress habits, easy to approach personality and perfectly curved body is sexy. No man would pass her without checking her out.

Leela is an extrovert and flirty lady, but all interactions were mostly short and discreet flirts with limited action. She did have an affair for a while with her husband's close friend and room mate, Bhavik, right under her husband's nose. Please see my other story. But Raja was unaware of this for a very long time. At one point he got hold of a communication, long after Bhavik left. He was extremely upset, broke up with the friend and was about to leave her. She convinced him that it was just flirts, and not to leave for family sake. She promised to stay faithful. Since then she is extremely careful in front of her husband However, years have passed, now she was getting desperate again due her husband's business trips.

With this story, I am starting a series of encounters that she has with different men, some in parallel.

====

Harvey a Goan studying and working in Canada had been glancing at Leela all day, wondering if she'd be interested in more. He was confident she'd notice his attention, but the only thing that mattered to him was if she was interested. Finally, he mustered enough courage and walked over to her.

"Hey Leela, do want to grab some dinner? Or maybe catch a movie?" he asked her, nervously. Leela knew what Harvey really was asking, but she didn't want to answer right away. She didn't know how to choose between Raja, her husband, and Harvey, her colleague, who she was attracted to.

She knew that she should have said no to Harvey, but she kept thinking about what it would be like to be with someone who was so different from her husband. The thought of experiencing something new overduely appealed to her. After a few hesitations, she finally agreed to Harvey's proposal.

That evening, when Leela wrapped up her housework. stepped out for a short walk, leaving kids to do their homework. She met Nareen, their elderly neighbour who was fifteen years older than her. Being married to a woman who was travelling, he was always looking for an opportunity to start conversations with pretty women like Leela. Realizing the situation, he cleverly suggested that they should continue the conversation at his home, and he can show her their grand home. During past conversations, Leela had praised their home and her desire to see it. Nareen, who is a smart experienced medical professional, found this as a perfect opportunity. He is very polished and smooth and is always easily able to establish trust with others.

Though she felt anxious, Leela could not deny the attraction between them. Nareen softly touched her arm, and as she looked up into his eyes, the tension between them was palpable. Leela was initially hesitant, as his wife was away. But Nareen was able to convince her with his smooth talk.

She followed Nareen, and during their walk to home he talked about Leela and her husband. Leela expressed was praising him and their nice corner home. Nareen could figure out that Leela was searching for some excitement and was mentally planning how to make it happen.

As they entered his home, a slow smile crept across Nareen's face. He walked her through the lower level and then took her to the upper level while making flirty jokes as well as sharing details about home to chill her. Before she knew it, he moved closer to her and started to run his hands all over her back. Leela was surprised by how gentle his touch was. Nareen sensed her hesitation, but also noticed that she has not pushed back. He quickly started to compliment her looks and her character.

Nareen was finding ways to touch Leela, then he gathered strength and caressed her cheeks and forehead in the pretense of moving her hair from face. The air was getting heated, and Leela was finding herself lost in this new quest. Both looked into each other's eyes and Nareen raised arms asking for a hug... and then embracing her in a gently. Leela felt her body relax as she embraced him back. Soon the hug turned into something more, and his lips were on hers.

At first, his kisses were soft and gentle, almost like a whisper. But soon his mouth turned more aggressive. He was nibbling her bottom thik lip and exploring her mouth with his tongue. Something came alive inside of Leela and she let out a groan of pleasure. His experience and attention caused a deep pleasure to course through her veins, and she felt as if she had been transported to another level of pleasure.

His hands started to explore her body, exploring her curves. Her heart started the beat faster as his fingers touched her skin. He pulled her closer and started to kiss her neck, then her cheeks and chin. By then Leela had completely surrendered to him and shamelessly accepted the passionate kisses that felt like flames consuming her.

Nareen, determined to take it to the next level, started caressing her body everywhere and his lips found their way back to hers. He was passionate yet gentle as he explored her body. He started undressing her and it felt like a trance. Leela closed her eyes and just enjoyed the pleasure of his touch. Nareen slowly lifted her off her feet and carried her to his bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed. She lay there, mesmerized by the moments to come. He started to kiss every part of her body and Leela seemed to be melting under him.

Nareen kissed her neck and boobs gently and the next thing she felt was him entering into her hot and wet hole. At first, his movements were gentle, almost as if they were making love for the first time, Nareen placed Leela's palms on his bum, showing how she can also control the movements or at least hold tight to pull closer. He was kissing him while moving on her, with lips making vacuum on her mouth and between lips, something that Leela never felt before.

Slowly he made his movements faster and more urgent. Leela found herself matching his movements as their bodies entwined and danced together in sensual rhythm. The feeling of his larger, more experienced cock caused Leela's whole body to quiver with unsuspected pleasure. After a very long time she'd truly experienced such passion, such intensity, such joy.

Finally, in a moment of ecstasy, they both shared the sheer pleasure of orgasm. As it subsided, Leela opened her eyes and saw a feeling of contentment on Nareen's face. He smiled at her, and they shared a meaningful look of understanding.

Sensing the time and situation, Leela quickly dressed herself and wished him goodbye, accompanied by a passionate kiss. Excitement was bubbling beneath her skin, as she looked forward to all the sensual and passionate explorations that were sure to come.

She was not sure what the future had in store for her, but she felt determined to embrace this newfound passion and satisfaction. she couldn't help smiling at the pleasure she experienced. She knew she would be back for more.

That weekend when her Husband was back, Nareen came over and greeted him on his way for a dog walk. Leela had a very weird mixed thrilling feeling of seeing her innocent husband happily exchanging pleasantries with a new lover, who has entered her forbidden territory behind him.

how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers