Leela Meets Colleague Harvey

Story Info
Harvey succeeds in inviting Leela and they bang each other.
1k words
2.47
8.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers

This is second in series about Leela a desperate wife, who is seeking new experiences. Here her younger colleague Harvey attempts to score with Leela. Will they succeed?

===

Leela and Harvey started talking more as days went by and their conversations started to become flirty and arousing. They started exchanging images of themselves, initially they were just regular photos but over the period they became intimate body parts, complimenting one another on their looks and talked about the type of sexual fantasies and experiences they wanted to experience with each other.

One day, they arranged to meet up in a park nearby after Leela finished her lunch at work. Harvey wasted no time in starting up their passionate conversation. He mentioned how her eyes sparkled each time they made eye contact and how he could feel the electricity in the room whenever they were together. Leela blushed and couldn't help but lean into him as he spoke. She was completely caught up in the romance of the moment and before she knew it, Harvey pulled Leela close and planted his lips on hers. They started kissing passionately, their hands exploring each other's bodies as their desire increased. They eventually ended up on the grass, both lost in a world of pleasure as they explored each other. Leela loved the sensation of Harvey touching her body and found herself wanting more and more of this dark young man. It was different more young and energetic experience compared to her experience with Nareen.

They made out for some time, but finally had to get up and part ways. However, this did not stop them from engaging in their romantic flirtations and sexting throughout the day.

The entire time that had Leela been engaging with Harvey, Muneet had been constantly trying to get her attention. Leela found herself joking about Muneet to Harvey, mentioning that the account manager was trying to pass the time during his drives to meet customers. Whenever the topic of Muneet would come up, Harvey would tease Leela saying that he can do whatever, but her bum exclusively belongs to her. No one owns it. But Leela just wrote it off, expressing her loyalty to Harvey.

Leela was already now crossed boundaries with two new streamy relationship, recently and she knew that if her husband Raja found out about her encounters, it would be the end of her marriage. But as much as she tried to repress her feelings, they were always there, simmering beneath the surface.

Following day, Harvey greeted Leela at the office with a suggestive smirk. She blushed and shied away quickly to prevent suspicion and rumours at work. Harvey was also blushing as it was his first experience with a married woman. Leela smiled to herself, feeling daring and naughty. They made plans to meet after dropping her daughter of at school next day for a rendezvous one-on-one before work.

Leela had butterflies in her stomach as she drove up to his place. She was nervous to be with a younger man. She had thought about it so many times. When she arrived, she parked the car and waited a few minutes for her jitters to subside. She took a deep breath and finally got out of the car and tapped on the door.

He opened the door with a smile. "Let me take your coat," he said, as she walked into the living room. She smiled, feeling the warmth from her crush.

They moved to the sofa and started getting cozy. She caressed his face and kissed him softly on the lips. He returned the kiss hungrily, exploring her mouth with his tongue. He moved his hands to her waist, pulling her in closer. Leela let out a small moan as he kissed her neck and started gently sucking on it. She felt warm inside as she ran her hands through his dark hair. She couldn't get enough of him! He moved his hands to her backside, caressing it deliciously. He kissed the side of her neck, and then started going lower. He moved his hands to her hips and slowly trailed his fingertips down the side of her thighs.

Leela gasped as Harvey finally reached her inner thighs internalizing every part of her curves and leaving a few more kisses as he went. the anticipation had made Leela wet. She ran her hands through his hair as he began to kiss her soft spot. He went further down and started to give Leela oral pleasure. She moaned with pleasure. The pleasure was unbelievable and Leela soon found herself lost in the moment.

With her heart racing, Leela slowly pulled Harvey up and kissed him passionately. She looked into his eyes and saw that same fire that had been burning inside her; she didn't need to say a word, she knew exactly what they both wanted. He then entered her body slowly, and they connected with a passion that she could not deny. She allowed herself to fall into the sensation of pleasure that they shared.

Leela let out a moan as Harvey moved faster, his thrusting became more passionate and intense. She relished in the sensation of being with a younger partner, especially someone with so much energy and stamina. Harvey pushed himself further inside her as banged her, caressing her body with his hands.

Finally, after about half an hour filled with passion and pleasure, they lay in each other's arms exhausted. They both looked into each others' eyes, and he said, "That was amazing! You have the loveliest bum, and it was a pleasure to get to know it better."

Leela blushed, feeling satisfied and content. But dressed up quickly as they both must head to work. They both knew that this was no ordinary affair. They had experienced something special, something different and agreed that they will meet again in about a week or so when Leela's husband will be travelling.

That week, her husband was home earlier from his trip to surprise Leela. When Leela saw him, she was not very happy. Raja felt that something was not right, that weekend their relationship was not usual. But Leela attempted to smoothen it up by attributing it to her tiredness due to work, home and kids pressure.

how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers