LeetCo: Loss Prevention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Capture-slimes were intended to be reusable, so they didn't tend to 'eat' aught but clothes and cum from their targets. She felt the tendrils race between her pants and her skin, and she looked down to see her jeans melt away into the slime. The thought that maybe this hadn't been the best day to wear her favorite pair went through her mind as she felt her shoes dissolve into the sea of inky black glossy corruptive latex slime.

Lily wiggled her toes into the slime, feeling the tingle of her mistress' corruptive spread out and bloom from where she touched it. She took a second look, turning her head to look at her wrist as she hung uncomfortably in a semi spread eagle until it gave her support from below, she could see blackness seeping into her skin from where it touched. She opened her mouth to gasp in realization must be nearly pure corruptive, her open mouth quickly plugged by a tentacle of the slime leaving the red head squealing and moaning in surprise and pleasure as it plunged down her throat.

There were very few things she remembered from one of her earliest safety briefings; but one of the things she did recall clearly was 'stay away from pure corruptive' because it could literally melt most anything into the same. The soul of the melted would be trapped in the stuff until her mistress retrieved it for use. This corruptive felt stronger than anything she'd ever felt before, and none of the stuff she'd touched before had ever melted anything. She squealed as she felt the tendril push further down her throat, she involuntarily massaged it as if it was a cock as it wiggled into her belly. Heat spread through her body as the corruptive, a potent aphrodisiac even in low concentrations, spread through her.

She moaned around her invader; squealing with pleasure as she felt a slime tentacle enter her petals and another flow into her ass. She tried to grind herself on them, but they didn't seem interested in pumping her like most of the tentacle toys she'd used but instead on just flowing into her in an endless stream of nearly pure corruptive and glistening black latex. Lily lost herself in bliss before she felt a tingling wetness against her ear. The tentacles let her turn her head to see what caused it, and she found herself staring up at a tentacle tipped with what could only be called a corruptive latex horsecock leaking inky black seed, easily the same size as the dildo she'd first bought so long ago. She laughed internally, her mistress was exactly the type to tease her with such memories.

The tentacles gently guided her head back forwards and squirmed inside her to distract her as that wide flat tip pressed against her ear. What happened next seemed like something out of a very lewd dojin. She felt the cock press itself against her ear, cum leaking from the tip, then she felt pressure in her ear and sinus on that side as it seemed to flow in despite the impossibility of that. She opened her jaws voluntarily around the tentacle in her mouth to pop the pressure in her ears, the slime using that moment to push a bulge of corruptive latex through her jaws and into her belly like an egg. Warmth and fullness spreading through her as the egg of corruptive latex diffused into her.

The feeling of needing to pop her ears didn't ease. She felt pleasure from her ear, which was weird but good at the same time, followed by pressure in her head like she had a cold. The pressure began to ease. But it felt like someone was literally ear fucking her, which was weirdly kinky, but she was enjoying it. She blinked feeling moisture dribbling down her face like she had a runny nose. The inky black drop landing on her breasts, each of which was getting the attention of multiple tentacles.

Two tentacles gently massaged her teats, two more had formed semi transparent cups around her nipples where she could see tendrils working their way into her nipples. This should have been painful, but it wasn't; she felt like she was cumming from each nipple, and the splurts of milk into the cups somewhat bore that out. The milk went gray and then black with corruptive as more and more seeped into her. She watched tendrils of darkness creep through her skin like spiderwebs, all the while she felt like she was melting into bliss.

Her world came back into focus once more as the pressure in her head grew once more. She would have laughed if she could have, if not for the tentacle lodged deep in her throat and belly. She'd joked with her mistress about being cum for brains, maybe the demoness had taken that literally. The pleasure up until that point had been decentralized but now it sort of did feel like she'd cum for brains, her mind literally melting away with pleasure. Her eyes de-focused and rolled up into her head as she felt her mind melt away into naught but a mass of corruptive latex.

She fucked into the human's holes as her perspective changed without her even realizing it. It took her a moment to orient herself as she realized she had her cock in her former, now very empty, head, she laughed at her mistress' joke. Her old form was naught but raw materials now as she had merged with the slime; her old brain really had melted away into the slime leaving her a bit... well cum for brains and transferring her soul and sentience to the goo. So that's what the 'Variant T' had stood for. She realized her old form had already mostly melted prior to transfer, so she just finished the job, using her old pussy for one last orgasm as she fucked herself before she turned her human form into raw materials. She was a bit sad to see it go but at the same time she was also happy with her mistress' gift.

Lily slowly came down from her climax in a literal puddle of corruptive latex slime. She focused for a moment, extending a tentacle out experimenting. She thought about the cock from earlier and her mistress' joke. Lily turned the end of the shaft into a horsecock, then a copy of her mistress' shaft. Instinctively she extended a hand out to touch it, moaning softly as her fingers touched the sensitive tentacle cock before it dawned on her that she'd just formed arms and hands. She marveled at both how she could feel through the latex and concentrated her erogenous zones as she pleased. Lily tried it again but removed all pleasure sensitivity, it was weird like playing with a strap on that was still you. She reversed that and did the exact opposite, shivering with pleasure as her perspective changed again.

The pleasure of playing with her self felt too good as she stroked the new cock, much like she had her temporary horsecock so many nights ago, before finally cumming. She had not been prepared for the massive blast of inky black 'seed' that erupted like a comical geyser from the shaft. She quickly plunged it down her throat letting it fill her 'belly' until she realized that she'd formed a mouth, and if her hands were to be believed a face that felt like her old one but latex. The taste in her mouth confirmed her suspicion, she was almost pure corruptive now. But like her mistress she could produce seed that wouldn't melt her partners, unless that's what she intended. It seemed that she also had a healthy dose of nano as well. While similar to the machina-nano she wasn't part of the collective, however.

Lily thought for a moment as she started to pull the cock out of her throat, before realizing that was pointless. She just reabsorbed the shaft and then slurped up the tentacle for fun like it was a long noodle or her tongue. She licked her glossy black lips lewdly and pondered a moment how much could she emulate. After all toys were made from a rubber which was similar to skin and flesh all the time, so perhaps she could emulate that. She held up a hand, focusing for a moment. The fingers lost their sheen as her familiar hand emerged. She pondered for a moment as she looked at her finger nails. Turning them goth black. Holding that shape took effort, but it wasn't honestly that much; and she found herself doing it subconsciously. It wasn't any more than being aware of herself normally really. If anything it seemed to mostly be set and forget.

Lily focused again this time on how she'd looked entering the room. She reopened her eyes.... aware she had real eyes now instead of just awareness of self. Although her ability to 'feel' what was around herself was definitely improved even as a puddle. She took a deep breath "Oh goddess mine, what in the hell am I?" she asked herself out loud. Lily realized she had actually replicated too much, she really didn't need bones or even a central nervous system. She just needed enough to pass unless someone was looking too close. She snickered at that. Lily split herself open leaving her insides filled with tentacles making her self look like one of the infected from a zombie game. She was going to have fun with this. She closed herself back up again, sending out a hollow tendril to slurp up her prior climax as to not waste corruptive or mass leaving the room spotless.

The googirl began to adjust herself, making small changes. Lily tried bigger and smaller breasts, settling on a nice C cup for her normal appearance. She groped her crotch, remembering that night with the horsecock. Her Jeans filling up as she grew a sheath and shaft. She smiled she rubbed her hand over the bulge shrinking her jeans down to highlight it without it looking uncanny or fake. "That will do nicely" She murmured as the door opened, and her mistress walked in. She gave the demoness a happy smile "Not sure what I expected, but um... this definitely wasn't it." she laughed as she shot out a tentacle to fondle her mistress' nuts playfully.

"I doubt anyone ever really expects these sorts of things. But this seemed uniquely suited to your needs. It allows you to change appearance at will as you've already discovered. I also suspect that slaving collars will find it hard to stay on your pretty little neck either, unless you want them to of course. You'll find out what you can do as you need to do it, but generally slimes are extremely versatile." The crimson demoness explained as her cock peeked out of its sheath leaking inky black corruptive seed, Lily's tentacle slurping it up before she withdrew it.


Lily's glossy black tongue slid over her equally smooth and glossy black lips, it had become an affectation of hers in the past few months. She could easily make her mouth look human and often did. Normally however she didn't bother, she liked the lewd hint it gave that she wasn't human anymore. But she was also careful not to when she was on the hunt, no point in spoiling the game. Apton-Downs corporation had been a tough nut to crack. They had their proverbial tentacles everywhere; and where they didn't, fear of those tentacles reigned supreme.

Rain poured down in sheets around her, she gazed up through the wall of water at the mansion up on the hill; the lights barely visible on the moonless night. 'This really couldn't get to be more of a trope.' she thought to herself as she found a sheltered doorway across the street from the wall that circled the estate, she'd checked it earlier to ensure it wasn't monitored and was safe to use. She pondered if there was any flaw in her plan. The rules said she could act against those who'd wronged her, even when the wrong was committed when she was a mortal, and her Mistress had explicitly given her a devious smile and nod of approval.

She shrugged the water off of her shoulders before she melted herself away. She flowed into the overfull storm drain, quickly devouring some of the mass of the detritus that had accumulated in the drain for energy and material. The googirl mused over her impromptu public service as she moved against the current carefully; it was still strong and even with the water level lowering due to her cleaning it wasn't without danger from the swift current.

She quickly found the grate she was looking for, flowing up and out of it. Fortunately nobody really thought about liquid overflowing out of drain on a moonless night so blending in to the runoff was easy. She flowed out at a cap for the downspouts of the mansion; squeezing herself out of a hole she carefully enlarged to look like the plastic had cracked. While she didn't have any eyes in this form she could sense well enough to realize there was a door next to her as she'd intended. She flowed under the threshold, careful to stay against the wall as naught but a tiny stream until she'd found a dark corner to reform.

Lily stood in the corner and looked down at herself. She'd be damned if she didn't look dressed to kill in a tux. Her red hair pulled back with an intricate enamel and gold butterfly hairpin. She licked her lips with her glistening black tongue. It was time to hunt.

She opened the door to the pantry she was in, startling a chef "Excuse me." she stated with confidence and moved with purpose. She'd long since understood that people didn't ask questions if you looked the part; right now she looked like one of Apton-Downs' highest ranking goons, earpiece and all. It had always amused her that she didn't need to take someone's face to infiltrate, although she could, just looking the part was good enough.

Her targets were two floors above; she was better off going stealthily than just beating her way in, so she found a spot and flowed into the vents. She flowed along the metal annoyed at how hot it was. But she was not surprised they'd had the heat on with the chilly wet weather. She carefully flowed up, doing her best to not make noises and letting herself absorb heat, so she wouldn't spontaneously cool the metal and make it pop from contracting with the temperature differential.

Finally, she found the vent into her targets' room, the pair at ease. She silently flowed out of a vent in front of them. Forming back up into her immaculate self. "Excuse me?" she cleared her throat "You wouldn't happen to be Emma Apton and Johnathan Downs?" she asked deliberately startling both as she'd already confirmed they were her targets.

Downs reacted first; he pulled a pistol from his vest on instinct and unloaded the magazine in to her, the bullets making cup like indents in her front that quickly smoothed over as if they had never been there. Lily just ignored the assault letting the bullets melt away into her corruptive. "Ms. Apton, Mr. Downs, the name is Starling, Lilith Starling and I regret to inform you that I am serving a warrant from Karma. You both have been sentenced to poetic justice." She gloated internally at the horror on their faces as she pulled the completely undamaged and perfect paperwork from her jacket, handing the legal folio to Apton. They had been fools not to post guards close to their chambers within shouting distance, and to run their alarm wires through vents where she could cut them.

"What hell monster are you?" Downs asked horrified as Apton, still in shock read the paperwork completely on metal autopilot. Unfortunately for them her mistress was good friends with Karma, who was friends with pretty much anyone. She was also the proverbial biggest bitch in the universe if you fucked with one of her friends. The warrant Lily had just served gave her full rights to both of them. They were hers body and soul for all eternity.

"I, sir am the head of Loss Prevention for LeetCo Lewd Toys Ltd. a company you recently had burned to the ground." she handed him her business card, formalities still had to be observed even if she was enforcing a warrant. "However the warrant today is not directly related to that. But instead to the actions of your goons who accosted me not long after. Under the metaphysical law I am allowed to appeal to Karma." she gestured to the pages in Apton's hands "She in-turn is allowed to rule poetic justice if so warranted. Which she has done, thus sentencing you both to be mine for all eternity."

"De-de-demon!" stuttered Apton finally managing to say something. Lily was quite surprised Apton hadn't been the more grounded one. Her research and the vision Karma had given all indicated that she was the main brains of the pair.

"Only recently miss, after your goons did their work, my boss insisted on it." Their eyes went wide as she gave them an inky black predatory smile.

Downs recovered his wits, setting down the gun and remembering the report from a few months back "But we didn't participate in your situation Ms. Starling. You can't possibly expect us to take any sort of responsibility for the actions of a few... shall we say overzealous individuals who themselves appeared much worse for the wear after that incident?" He tried to lawyer her.

Lily gave him her best 'eat shit and die' polite smile. "Unfortunately for you Mr. Downs and Ms. Apton; of the immortals Karma is actually omnipotent. On review of my complaint she found you had in fact ordered the attempted murder of my prior mortal form directly. Albeit failing and instead resorting to attempted slavery and mind breaking." His face dropped and Apton's blanched as it dawned on them how fucked they were. "As the aggrieved party who was nearly turned into a collared slave of your corporation I requested and was approved to administer poetic justice. You'll be happy to know that requires that I leave your souls intact, and in some sort of body. You will however be aggrieved to learn that is basically the only condition."

Apton started to plead that she wasn't really involved, that it was all Downs' fault and that she was just his lover. She seemed to forget that Karma's omnipotence had seen all their plotting. But her composure gave her away as the manipulative sociopath she was. Lily might have even taken the bait if not for the fact that Karma had shown her everything and she had plenty of experience with the type in her job. But her past self would have definitely been fooled by Apton's expert manipulation.

Lily's eyes shifted from Downs who'd already accepted just how fucked he was to Apton and then back to Downs "Is she always this way?" she asked him directly.

"Yes, it was why we partnered, she's the best there is at manipulation." He stated as if Apton wasn't even in the room. They clearly shared no love only a partnership based on skills and genius level criminality.

Lily nodded and shot a black latex tentacle into Apton's mouth, the tip forming a flared and knotted horse cock in Apton's mouth and throat. The slime leaking corruptive goo into Apton's belly. Downs just stared wide-eyed in horror "So as a condemned man, may I ask what you have planned for us?" he swallowed nervously.

"Poetic justice, attempting to turn someone into a mindless sex slave requires that the same be done to you; or near enough as no difference. But don't worry, you'll keep your minds, but unlike with your collars you'll actually want it." she stated bluntly as she opened a portal back to her mistress' realm. She wrapped a tentacle around his neck and mouth forcing a large dildo down his throat too as she did the same to Apton albeit in reverse.

"Were it up to me, I'd have done the attempted murder. But apparently Karma didn't see that as any real danger. So I had to settle... were it up to me, you'd be mass to be churned up and used." She grinned evilly and licked her lips to taunt him she dragged both into the test cell she'd had specially prepared for this.

While she'd debated putting them on the Doll line as she'd joked with her mistress prior; however, this was personal, and she wanted them to know that. But that didn't mean she was above using commodity parts, after all LeetCo did delve into many of the same areas. Albeit all the dolls and drones were either elective or previously sentenced through due process.

The test cell contained two doll frames, which mostly consisted of a field that would hold the occupant still while completely awake and aware. The person controlling the frame could manage how much movement and what types. Lily placed each of them in a frame, pulling her latex back out of them while leaving some of the corruptive she'd leeched into them to keep them aroused and needy. Her mistress had kindly seen to that need, having suspected the new demoness would use some of her corruptive, left her a large tub of the purest stuff that she slurped up via a tentacle.