LeetCo: Loss Prevention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily turned towards the frame and placed it in. Her eyes locked with his for a moment "Enjoy your new future. I expect my quarters to be immaculate, or I'll withhold your dinner." She teased as her cock twitched and dripped inky black seed onto the floor that flowed back into her almost immediately, his mouth drooling at the prospect of a meal of it.

The frame wasted no time in opening his mouth, cutting off any response he might have wished to make. The mask oriented itself in front of his face, and he finally got a good look inside at what awaited him. A visor covered his vision, it was already booting up and starting the hypnotic patterns that seemed to wipe away any lingering concerns and worries at what as happening. After all if shi was a good gurl, hir mistress would feed her all the yummy cock she wanted?

He tried to shake it off, but the frame held him still. At the mouth there was a dildo gag, above which were nostril tubes, so presumably he could breathe. He tried to protest as the gag slid into his mouth and throat, but it was far too late. He could feel the latex 'wings' of the mask seal around his head; permanently sealing him in forever as the tingling spread through his face as it merged into the mask.

Downs' thoughts drifted off becoming lewder and lewder when his teeth melted away and reformed into a mouth-pussy perfect for sucking cocks off. Hir tongue was designed to clean and leave a cock, pussy, or asshole spotless after using hir oral cleaning port. Shi sucked on the dildo-gag locked into hir mask practicing hir technique for when hir mistress rewarded hir for being a good gurl. Hypnotic audio played through the headphones even as hir head transitioned from a human skull and brain into a 5IS5-Y maid drone's processing core. Though he could never admit it now, a deeply held fantasy of his had finally come true.

Lily brought over the final piece of latex gear: a posture collar with a leash D-ring. The frame had already released her new drone, and she placed it directly. She smiled as the drone's serial number auto etched itself into the collar's plate and the barcodes on the drone's forehead, left breast, right ass cheek, and left thigh. Lily applied her own mark to both of her new toys; a 'breeder's mark' right above their crotches. She then applied her final indignities to both of her toys: She pierced their nipples linking each of them together with chain that then linked back to their collars and leashes for easy abuse.

The goo sat back as she relaxed letting her legs flow into a larger puddle as her mistress applauded her work from the doorway. She smiled up at the demoness, licking her inky black lips hungrily.