LeetCo: The Scarlet Priestess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy raised an eyebrow "I guess I might as well hear you out." she sighed leaning back in her seat as she looked to Adora.

The gynoid queen seemed to be very well aware of Amy's arousal pushing back her chair from the table "Are you sure you want to hear the proposal from so far away? Or perhaps a more intimate seat?" She teased glancing at her lap and the growing puddle of glowing purple arousal on the chair.

Amy sighed and got up, walking over and sat on Adora's lap cowgirl. Their teats pressed together nipple to neon-purple leaking nipple. She felt her heart quicken as she ground her mons against the latex of the queen, feeling the familiar tingle of arousal from Adora's finger through her arousal soaked yoga pants. Her bra wasn't helping either as it pressed on her rock hard nipples and soaked up Adora's leaking 'milk'. She looked down at the glowing neon-purple 'milk' soaking into the front of her ruined shirt, ruining it, and by the looks of it eating it and her bra away. "Is this intimate enough?" she asked squeezing her powerful legs around the chair to trap Adora in place. "I do need your safe-word before I go any further though."

"Azalyn" Adora said without hesitation. Amy grinning as she heard the name, her hunch had been correct in regard to Adora's mistress. It explained far more about why they would keep her, a devout heretic than the so-called explanations from before.

"But don't expect me to use it. I'm a domme unit, and far more durable than you." Adora wrapped her own arms around Amy's back. She tried to squirm in the embrace, but it was like moving against padded steel. "Now what's your safe-word?" The queen countered as Amy realized she was trapped.

"Cherries" she stuttered softly. She looked Adora in the eye, a bond of respect forming between the two, Adora's arms relaxing and sliding down to cup and grope Amy's ample ass.

"The collective is in need of an inductrix, someone that can take my place in inducting full members of the collective. Originally the plan was for you to choose how much you wanted to change, but given the circumstances."

"That's not really an option" Amy finished for the queen, Adora nodded in confirmation. The heat was really starting to spread through Amy. "What else aren't you telling me?" she ground herself hard against Adora, the gynoid might be stronger than her, but she was still governed by pleasure. The queen moaned softly into Amy's breast.

"Damn you're good" Adora moaned softly and massaged Amy's ass.

"Damn right I am, twice voted best in the city." Amy grinned, She had to act fast before the queen's arousal dissolved her pants, panties, shirt, and bra; she could already feel the fabric starting to go. "So what does an inductrix do?" she asked as she pinched Adora's nipple hard, getting the gynoid to moan softly and squirm. More of the neon-purple 'milk' coated the failing fabric of her shirt, she didn't care anymore. These clothes were death to be seen outside in under any circumstances.

Adora counter-attacked letting her phallic probe emerge and push against Amy's petals through the fabric. Her purple corruptive-nano seed melted through the fabric giving her access to Amy's core as the phallus slipped inside. "They decide who is worthy of the collective and who is dross to become either a pleasure drone or a handmaiden." Adora was taken off guard when Amy just ground on the gynoid's cock, completely unsurprised.

"Nice cock trick by the way? Do I get my own? A Strap-on is nice, but there are a few asses I'd love to ream and feel it as I make them moan like the bitches they are." Amy knew what was happening and was fine, but that didn't mean she didn't want to hear Adora speak her safe-word just once. "Sounds important either way, what's in it for me? Other than reaming your ass occasionally." Amy was pressing herself hard against Adora rolling her belly and hips just hard enough to edge the gynoid, something Adora had thought impossible.

"Freedom" Adora moaned as Amy ground the tattered fabric of her shirt into the gynoid's sensitive and leaking teats. "You'd be completely free from the inquisition, from rent, from.... everything." Adora tried to pump into Amy, but the angle was wrong, every time she wanted to move Amy had countered.

"No you don't! I'm in charge here. Just because you're the queen doesn't mean you get to cum until I say so." The Scarlet Whip was in good form and Adora was hard-pressed to contest. Amy leaned into Adora's ear "Let me have this small victory, my queen, because we both know the outcome already. Say it." She ordered.

Adora smiled deviously or at least tried to through the pleasure "Azalyn" she whispered.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear that, was that 'Fuck me harder mistress?'" Amy tweaked her hips in such a way that Adora almost came but couldn't. The Scarlet Whip was very adept at this, having mentored with an entire hidden sisterhood she fully intended to induct. Amy had always been the heretic, but the Inquisition would never have found out. The cult of the goddess was ancient, and part of the induction was training to resist interrogations. Amy had been through that hell by choice to become a priestess in the hidden cult. "Goddess grant me victory." She whispered in Adora's ear.

"A..Aa...Azalyn!" Adora moaned loudly. Amy letting her cum almost instantly the 'n' left the queen's mouth. Amy slammed herself hard down on that shaft, pressing it deep into her dripping love tunnel as the queen pumped liters of glowing neon-purple seed into the dominatrix priestess' belly.

Tubes descended from the ceiling and plugged into ports on Adora's back, another set attaching to port just above Amy's collar and on her thigh. "That wasn't so hard was it?" she said as she felt the corruptive-nano flow into her, making her languid and hornier than she already was. Amy leaned in and licked Adora's cheek, her tongue now glossy and black leaving a streak of glowing scarlet corruptive-nano behind. This sort of sex was prayer to Amy, and she finally let herself cum. Glowing scarlet corruptive-nano squirted out over Adora's glossy black thighs and the chair mixing and pooling with Adora's own neon-purple.

Amy looked up at the camera hidden in the corner, designed to be invisible. She stared straight into the lens. "Goddess receive my prayer, and I will accept your blessing." The priestess intoned almost ritualistically as the corruptive-nano ate away the rest of her clothing around her. Adora looked on in confusion not understanding. It was clear to the gynoid queen that Amy was assimilating into the collective but how in the way she'd designed.


In the control room with Gina, Azalyn just laughed. Some of the strongest and oldest believers were in places like this. The demoness felt the power of the prayer wash over her as divine rather than demonic power. "Priestess mine, your prayer is heard and accepted with joy, love, and humility. Accept my blessing and be reborn." the crimson demoness whispered softly the words of the divine portion of the benediction, completing the ancient rite. Divine power rarely used flowed from the demoness into her priestess in the other room. The last bit, however, deliberately contained a touch of her demonic power.


Adora looked at Amy in awe as she felt the sudden presence of her mistress. A direct message from the control room via the collective explained, and the Gynoid Queen's eyes went wide in new understanding. Her mistress had taken over the design of 'Scarlet'.

Scarlet laid her hands on Adora to share her blessing, the gynoid feeling her systems shift into overdrive to deliver corruptive-nano to the transforming priestess. Her shaft throbbed with unconstrained arousal as Scarlet's tunnel changed around it. Adora's phallic probe flooding a constant flow of neon-purple corruptive-nano into the priestess, whose womb seemed to be bottomless in capacity. Despite the flow her belly never bulged with the queen's seed. Scarlet's tunnel had developed into a tentacle lined toy, designed to allow the priestess to pleasure exactly how she wanted to. Each tentacle capable of acting like the gynoid probes that lined her sisters' tunnels injecting corruptive-nano whenever the priestess desired. Right then it was working Adora's cock overtime, leaving the queen groaning with pleasure as Scarlet's pussy milked her shaft.

Adora moaned as she felt a probe from Scarlet's tunnel squirm its way to the base of her probe through her cumslit. The queen hadn't been a sub to anyone since her transformation, so this was quite the surprise. More so when her next climax was denied despite the flow of corruptive-nano continuing. She looked up into Scarlet's eyes and begged "Please mistress, grant this vessel absolution and release." She didn't know where the words came from, but they seemed right as glossy darkness spread from the priestess' dripping petals up her abdomen.

The priestess leaned down and kissed Adora's glossy forehead, scarlet corruptive-nano absorbing into the glossy living latex of the queen's head. A warm divine glow spreading throughout her body. For a being that lived in a constant state of pleasure, both her own from her incessant and constant arousal caused by her body, and that of the rest of the collective; this was an extremely new experience. The flood of pleasure that flowed through Adora was enough to make every single one of her handmaidens cum spontaneously regardless of location, and every drone on the planet tremble in overwhelming need all at once.

Scarlet basked in the glory of her goddess. She could feel her body changing, and every moment of it was rocking her to her core as orgasm after orgasm rolled over the priestess. She pressed herself against Adora as the corruptive-nano infused latex spread up her belly and over her breasts, the air currents in the room triggering yet another climax. The priestess felt a tube from the ceiling push into her ass, the probe locking in place to her new rear pleasure port. Like her pussy her ass was designed for pleasuring others and was also lined with thousands of tentacles she could control individually. Scarlet licked her lips, the glossy black changing to a bright scarlet red like perfectly applied lip gloss.

The priestess trembled as something changed, the rolling climaxes stopped hard, and pressure began to build below. She lifted a hand from Adora's shoulders and slid it between them as she slid back a bit to look down at her mons and the area right above her clit. Her emerald eyes glistened as she spotted the intricate breeder's mark inscribed in purple in the black corruptive-nano infused latex of her mons. Hidden in the delicate lines of the mark was her goddess' symbols overlaid carefully as to not deface them.

The probe in her vagina slid out of Adora's phallic probe letting the gynoid queen finally cum again. The glowing neon-purple cock-tip blasting Scarlet's tunnel with thick gobs of glowing nano and probes. The tentacles lining the priestess' cock milking hole lapping it up as if thousands of tongues were worshiping the queen's shaft all at once. The gynoid queen could feel the change in Scarlet too and looked back into her eyes "What's happening now?" she asked, her mistress had blinded her to the vision for Scarlet.

"Now I get my reamer!" the priestess jubilantly squirmed, both of their eyes going down to just below the breeder's mark on Scarlet's crotch below. It was small, but the start of a sheath could be seen. It seemed to grow with each pulse of Adora's cock into the priestess. Both felt the flow of corruptive-nano into them from the probes switch into overdrive as the hive of the PL-345-UR3 collective around them tried to support the budding Scarlet in her transformation.

The sheath was a glossy black and grew rapidly. It rested against Adora's mons, the balls rapidly growing to the point the two had to move apart. The priestess' nuts were burning hot and sloshed with a thick paste-like slurry of corruptive-nano and blessed seed. Unlike most gynoid, Scarlet would very much be able to get literally anyone pregnant. The corruptive-nano and probes would ensure there was a suitable womb even if none existed prior, and would even create an 'egg' from the host if needs must.

Glowing scarlet seed dribbled from the wide flat tip of the priestess' shaft as it began to emerge from her bestial sheath for the first time. Adora recognized the cock that emerged, reaching over to tease the barbs on the demonic looking horse-cock. The probe tip at the end of one 'nipped' her finger almost like a mind meltingly pleasurable jellyfish sting, albeit one that made the gynoid queen climax on the spot all over the thoroughly ruined chair and Scarlet.

Ropes of thick purple corruptive-nano landed on them both as Adora came hard. Scarlet took a finger and wiped some of it up as it slid down her glistening black corruptive-nano infused belly and brought it to her scarlet lips. The priestess licked it off her finger lewdly, enjoying the taste of the queen's seed before sucking her finger clean. She swiped up another glob and brought it to Adora's glossy black bee-stung lips, the queen's glowing neon-purple corruptive-nano coated tentacle-like tongue coiling around the digit as it cleaned it.

Scarlet's new shaft was a toy version of Azalyn's own true shaft, rarely used in its full glory. Adora was astonished and amazed that her mistress would gift such a boon. Seed welled up from the priestess' large, hot, churning orbs; the glowing scarlet precum leaking down the glistening black ass reamer. The tip of each of the barbs glowing the same scarlet. The imposing monster towered between them. Now full length it came up above Scarlet's cleavage just barely.

The priestess thrust a finger and then another into the cum-slit of her new pussy destroyer, groaning in mind shattering pleasure as she sounded herself. She climaxed from the stimulation, groaning with pleasure as her petals and shaft came together for the first time. Massive gobs of sludge-like scarlet seed squirting around her fingers as her petals gushed over Adora's lap. Their squirt mixing together in a colorful spiral as it dripped off the chair and pooled towards a drain that was thankfully set up to trap the corruptive-nano. The priestess' fingers stayed put despite the back pressure, and she had to yank quite hard to remove them grinning deviously at the gift her goddess had blessed her with.

Adora licked up the priestess' glowing scarlet seed, cleaning the glorious goddess cock with her long tentacle like tongue. She moaned with need as the seed tingled on her tongue as she slurped it up lewdly. The queen got a devious idea of her own as the priestess pulled her fingers from her shaft. She reached up into the air summoning a large probe from the darkness above, guiding it directly into the priestess' leaking cumslit. She grinned as she got playful revenge for earlier. The probe squirmed its way down the massive shaft into Scarlet's sloshing nuts, the priestess twitching with pleasure and whimpering with need.

The queen commanded the system to pump. The probe sounding the shaft was quite large, easily 3 cm in diameter, as such it absolutely flooded the priestess' nuts with corruptive-nano. The large orbs churning violently as they converted the flooding mass into scarlet blessed seed and absorbed some to fuel Scarlet's continuing transformation. The chair gave out beneath the pair, probes diving in from the ceiling to catch them before they fell into glowing mess that was the squirt and jizz covered floor.

During all of this the glistening black corruptive-nano infused latex had continued to spread. Scarlet took a moment between successive orgasms to admire her form. She sent a command of her own to the collective. "I look good in black, but it really doesn't suit a priestess of the goddess to be completely naked." She winked to Adora as the latter continued to tease and clean Scarlet's new shaft with her tongue, the priestess squirming as the tentacle-like hollow appendage teased inside her blazing hot sheath and slurped up any spilt juices that might have collected inside.

A few minutes later the probes answered the priestess' summons, returning with a corset and hoof boots. The corset was black and red to match the coloring of her goddess and mistress' fallen form. An acknowledgement of the present, but all of its fittings were pure divine engraved silver. Each fitting marked with ancient and powerful runes that spoke of divine rather than abyssal origin. Scarlet lifted her arms and the probes wrapped it around her, her eyes rolling back into her head as the corset bonded on becoming part of her.

Adora's tongue sholorped lewdly back into her mouth, "That's removable isn't it?" Adora asked.

"Yes, but normally it will be part of me. All of my habit will be. There will be times I need to be attired differently, however." Scarlet explained, she could of course draw on some magic to hide her appearance, but that took energy and focus.

Adora chuckled, her phallic probe withdrawing back inside her petals, "I'm not used to another commanding my hive." she observed as her fingers admired Scarlet's perfectly proportioned and glossy black thigh.

The priestess snerked "I'll try not to make it a habit your majesty" she smiled and shivered as the gynoid's glossy black fingers danced over her new latex skin. Adora ordered the probe in the priestess' shaft to withdraw. This turned out to be a messy choice as Scarlet's shaft erupted and plastered her and the ceiling with her thick and musky scarlet nutsludge. Adora just laughed and slurped up what she could before the probes could clean the rest.

Thus freed Scarlet was able to suppress her arousal, the massive member somehow slipping back into a somewhat reasonable sized sheath... for a horse. The priestess' balls also seemed to shrink back a bit although even a cursory squeeze from the queen revealed they were about as dense as lead and the seed inside as thick as concrete mix.

So freed the probes lifted the priestess up and brought the hoof boots closer. Like the corset they were black and red, but the buckles were silver with the divine runes.

"Hooves? I figured you'd leave that for the kinky drones and handmaidens." Adora asked curiously, tracing a finger over one presumably decorative buckle. She pulled her finger back almost immediately as she felt the power within pulse at her touch. The priestess giggling at her reaction.

"My goddess bade me to take on parts of her form as a blessing, so that the flock would not be afraid. But this was my choice, a call back to my prior life." Scarlet explained. She pointed her now glossy black toes into the yawning openings of the boots, moaning with pleasure as they sealed to her legs. Probes plugging into hidden ports in the fittings to pump corruptive-nano and latex to finish the binding process. The priestess's feet merging into the boots, like the corset they could be removed but rarely would be.

All of a sudden the runes on the boots glowed brightly, one turning slightly red before returning to normal. Both looked on in awe before Scarlet groaned with pleasure like she was growing a cock again. The priestess doubled over in the probe's embrace to Adora's alarm.

"You OK!?" the gynoid queen asked as she tried to sense Scarlet through the collective like she would a drone or a handmaiden. Instead, she found only a fog of lust, pleasure, and her mistress' seal.

"Y... Yes, it seems the goddess had a bit of a joke she wished to play on me." The priestess grunted out before moaning loudly like she was being fucked hard. She felt a massive pressure at the base of her spine. Suddenly the glossy black latex over her spine spread and revealed glistening sliver metallic vertebrae like those that graced Adora's own back, down to how Scarlet's corset integrated into it.