LeetCo: The Scarlet Priestess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet trembled as her goddess toyed with her, the pressure above her butt from her tailbone growing with each passing moment. Adora watched in wonder as twin glowing horn like structures, almost identical to her own, emerged from the priestess' skull. Scarlet's eyes were rolled back in her head and the gynoid queen watched as the sclera of the priestess' eyes turned black. She had seen this many times before as drones or handmaidens fully joined the collective she waited to send her welcome to the priestess. But, Scarlet never seemed to arrive. The queen could sense her there, but she wasn't fully connected yet. Then it struck Adora, Above the neck Scarlet still looked perfectly human aside from the horns and eyes. The latex seemed to have stopped there as if the priestess was wearing a catsuit and not converted to a living corruptive-nano gynoid.

Adora took a moment to look closer, gasping at what she saw. Scarlet's face was perfect, not in a 'repaired by corruptive-nano' sort of way, but instead in a 'sculpted by a goddess' sort of way. The priestess' face was designed to look human and be human to the naked eye, and yet still be somehow beyond human perfection without being creepy or weird. Adora was only able to tell the difference by looking much closer.

The priestess locked eyes with Adora, her eyes no longer perfect emeralds but the glowing golden cats eyes of her mistress and goddess. Scarlet's mouth opened into an 'O' as she grunted before her eyes rolled back into her head again. Suddenly something massive filled the space behind the priestess.

Scarlet knew what was happening now, but that didn't mean she wasn't completely a passenger at the moment. Finally, the presence of her mistress seemed to tell her to push, and she did. She had never been a mother, but she imagined this is what finally pushing a baby out might feel like. If that baby was a three-meter long, long twelve centimeters wide at the base, hollow tail that narrowed to six centimeters right before the tip. The tip of the tail looked like the cut tip of a quill pen; the top flattening to a wider barb that mimicked the spade shaped barb of her mistress. The very sharp pointed injectors at the tip leaked scarlet corruptive-nano.

The priestess gasped as she floated, suspended in the air by the probes. She looked down as the massive tail resting in the glowing pool of squirt and jizz below them. Scarlet breathed heavily, even though she didn't need to anymore; her lungs long since having been replaced as unnecessary for her new role and being. She marveled as her tail seemed to draw the corruptive nano to it, the pool flowing into her tail leaving the floor spotless. The pair looked at each other.

"When I was undergoing direct conversion, the probes would test every single thing my body could do. Would you like me to be your probe?" The gynoid queen asked, glancing at the tail and stroking it softly making the priestess shiver with pleasure.

Scarlet nodded, bringing her tail up in front of Adora. The gynoid queen pushed at the barrier again, her mistress pulling back some fog to let her see what the priestess' tail could do. She couldn't test all of it, at last not safely.

"Locomotion confirmed. Testing injection and rate control" the queen stated almost mechanically as she went down the list. She reached up and grabbed the tip guiding it right in front of her face but held so that leaking tips of the injectors were pointed to the left instead of directly at her face. The gynoid spooled out her hollow tongue. She sealed the tip closed and then poked the injectors into the glistening black pleasure tentacle that was her tongue. Almost immediately both shuddered and came. Adora had to hold the tail tightly in an iron grip to keep it from moving. The probes doing the same for the priestess. Finally, Adora pulled it away, the injection site in her tongue leaking scarlet corruptive nano for a moment before the queen's corruptive-nano repaired it, and she unsealed her tongue a bit of the scarlet nano leaking out the tip. The gynoid queen slurped up the leaking scarlet corruptive-nano, and licked her lips lewdly. The sight making the priestess chuckle.

"Injector and injector flow rate control confirmed, as is scorpion double injection protocol." The queen licked her lips again, slurping up the last of the corruptive-nano. "Taste is... divine" she said with a knowing smile. "Testing tip control and expansion. Open it up for me." The queen commanded Scarlet. The priestess focused for a moment and then the tip split open like the petals of a flower. Close inspection showed that each of the petals was lined with millions of tiny tentacles all slightly slanted into the tail. Adora teased them with her hand, having to carefully pull away as to not get drawn in. Scarlet blushed and made the tendrils go the other way too.

"That looks good, now for one final test: Resizing. Smaller if you would" The queen commanded. Scarlet focused for a moment; the tail for lack of a better description 'slurped' back into the priestess. Adora smiled as the tail shrunk to a level far more manageable on a daily basis. About forty centimeters long, but also proportionally smaller all the way to the base. "Very nice. Larger if you would?" Scarlet 'pushed' on her tail, groaning with pleasure as it flooded out of her, extending to easily ten meters. The base returning to its original size. The priestess coiled the queen up in it as a test causing Adora to squeal in surprise.

The priestess grinned as she opened the tail tip up and closed it on Adora's groin. The queen finding out that her mistress had not been fully transparent on the tail's abilities as much thicker tentacles squirmed into her petals and ass simultaneously. Scarlet using them to fuck her mercilessly, the probes in her holes teasing and poking at the tentacles playfully as the two exchanged corruptive-nano. The priestess pulled the gynoid queen over and kissed her moaning lips. Adora was surprised yet again as the priestess' scarlet tongue dived down her throat, just as tentacle like as her own. The queen took the only option she had at the moment and retaliated in kind. Her own dancing with Scarlet's as they kissed before plunging deep inside the priestess.

Adora had expected to hit a hard stop like she herself had, her mass conversion processor prevented further exploration of her throat at some point. But, Scarlet seemed to have no such restriction. What Adora did find was that the entire interior of the priestess seemed to be lined with tentacles like those that lined her tail. Only these were closer to the barbs on Scarlet's shaft, each time Adora's tongue brushed them they 'stung' her and flooded her tongue with high quality corruptive-nano. The queen slurped her tongue back and Scarlet let her break the kiss right as they both came. The pair shuddering as another gush of squirt flooded down their glossy thighs onto the floor. Adora's eyes going wide as she felt a massive load of corruptive-nano seed flood into her holes leaving her leaking and squeaking as the tail pulled away.

"I'd say that's a success..." she moaned. Reaching up to tweak one of The priestess's scarlet highlighted teats. The queen was blasted in the face with a gush of scarlet glowing 'milk'. She licked herself clean as they both laughed. "Curious, that's actually good sustenance for a human not just corruptive nano. It seems the mistress has a very peculiar design for you."

"I'm not surprised, the goddess blesses us in ways she sees will best benefit us." The priestess smiled, warmth spilling out of Scarlet. Probes finally delivered the rest of the priestess' clothing, and she stood on her hooves for the first time. She shrunk her tail to something manageable and clipped on the 'habit' if one could call such a lewd garment that basically existed to highlight the priestess' additions and 'blessings'. The 'wimple' looked like it was out of a fetish catalog, which it was: The LeetCo catalog. The priestess closed her golden cat eyes and centered herself after all the fun, when she reopened them they were their prior emerald and the sclera looked human again. The priestess just winked, the eye turning back for a moment before it returned to emerald a blink later.

Adora picked herself up from the pallet Scarlet had deposited her on, her knees almost immediately going weak as the accumulative pleasure of their entire encounter flooded through the collective all at once. The queen orgasmed hard, falling into Scarlet's arms "Welcome to the collective Sister" she chuckled at the pun as Scarlet finally became a full-fledged member. There was still lots of fog around the sister, but she was no longer isolated like before. Adora wouldn't be able to command Scarlet however, the priestess seemed to be an attached, but independent cluster.


The priestess ministered to her congregation, the room was full of those in need. Scarlet gently administering discipline to each before she gave each an affectionate kiss, reminding the that she loved them and so did the goddess.

The next room was filled with rather more mundane folk, the priestess speaking with each one. Some only needed comforting, some needed food with the collective provided. Almost all needed some sort of medical attention. A medical handmaiden helped, administering small amounts of corruptive-nano used carefully to heal and treat wounds in ways that wouldn't alter the treated.

The priestess smiled and laughed as a baby grabbed her horns as she leaned into give it a kiss. The child's mother blushing with embarrassment. Scarlet offered her teat to the malnourished child, the baby suckling happily as its mother smiled and brushed its hair. The priestess nano working to protect and heal the damage the lack of food had done, while her body tailored the nutrient mix to not overwhelm the child. The baby's mother blushed the same color as the milk as she suckled from Scarlet's other teat, tears streaming down her face at the kindness of the priestess. Scarlet said a small prayer for the pair, leaning down to kiss both. The kiss placing a small ward of protection on each from the goddess.


Iris left the interrogation chamber, the poor fool who'd reported his mistress to her had gotten final inquisition. She stripped off her gloves tossing them into a tank for 'purification'. She hadn't found a follower of the old goddess, not that the idiot knew what that meant. It was no matter either way, a false report was heresy too.

The church had made her into what she was, and she existed to do one thing and one thing only: find the followers of the old goddess and give them final inquisition. She held her head for a moment an old memory the church had stripped from her came flooding back in a wave in inhuman pain. An auburn haired woman like the heretic she'd roughed up the other day holding her when she was young trying to comfort her until she was dragged away screaming for her child.

Iris shook it off, she assumed it was a false memory. She didn't remember her mother. The church had purged all her memories that it didn't find useful which was everything before she became a ward of the church.

"You OK miss?" one of her goons asked as she stood up.

"Yes, is the intelligence correct? There is a new front that needs inquisition?" She asked turning to the next job. With the heretic on this world coming up a pile of ash in a fire she had nothing to hold her here. So she was going back to the action.

The good nodded yes "Meet me in the ship in an hour, I want final inquisition on all adults. Children are to be taken for re-indoctrination, any that resist get final inquisition." She barked the order to her goons, before heading to the chamber to be fitted with her armor.

The inquisitor grinned as the mechanical arms bolted her armor onto her. She loved the screams of heretics during inquisition.


Azalyn leaned back at her desk, Gina sat across from her as Sierra rested on Simon's coils on her terrace, the cute couple's children resting around them. The demoness looked up to her chief warder. "The trap is set?"

"Yes, Iris left an hour ago. She'll arrive in two days. Are you sure you want to deny Scarlet on this one?" Gina asked, her own golden cats eyes catching her bosses'.

Azalyn nodded at the ebony skinned Warder of Tartarus and smiled. The demoness took Gina's hand in her own and squeezed gently "Trust me, Scarlet will heal in time. But Iris can't begin that process until she knows who she is. What we need to worry about is if she can survive that."

Gina squeezed her boss's hand back. Even in matters of the divine nothing was certain. Particularly not when it came to a single soul that had been through and done what Iris had. The fact her boss wasn't condemning Iris to the abyss and the shibboleths within spoke to the compassion the demoness had.