Left Alone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What song is this?" He asked, unable to place that voice.

Caleb reached over and checked his phone, "It's called Death of a Hero by Alec Benjamin. I can change it if you want."

Liam shook his head, "No." He replied, listening to the words of the chorus. "I like it."

That night I put my youth in a casket

and buried it inside of me.

That night I saw through all the magic

and now I'm a witness to the death of a hero.

***

Three weeks after Liam had told Caleb his whole truth, the boys fell into their motions- dove tailing their relationship with so much ease, each wondered why they'd taken so long. Liam was a staple at Caleb's house, often spending extended hours doing homework, hanging out and cuddling when they could. In those times, he was able to see just how frequently his parents were never home. On the nights when Jaslene would call from her high rise office building saying she would be home late, the two would awkwardly fumble through Caleb's kitchen trying to whip up something edible enough that wouldn't burn down the entire house. Liam still hadn't seen Caleb's dad who'd been taking extensive business trips all across the globe- something that stung the boy if reminded. But aside from the usual parental neglect, Caleb was happier than he'd seen himself. And Liam too- the boy who'd spent the past six years of his life as a self-inflicted hermit- found that he no longer needed to close himself off.

It was a Thursday when Liam strolled over to their usual spot. Caleb was pulling out Tupperware after Tupperware of food that even Liam thought was going a little overboard.

"My mom suddenly got the urge to cook a fuck ton of Filipino food last night. God knows once she starts you either grab a spatula or get the hell outta there."

Liam laughed aloud, looking curiously as the younger boy undid all of the lids, sending waves of aromas out in the air. "Alright, so what do we got here?" He asked, salivating as he remembered that the only thing he ate this morning was a granola bar and some yogurt a day over its expiration.

Caleb pointed at one of the containers filled to the brim with noodles and bright colored vegetables. "This is pancit", he explained before reciting a laundry list of ingredients he was sure he couldn't find at Mrs. Odell's mini grocery store in Clover. Caleb moved over to another container that had an indescribable smell that made Liam's mouth water. "That's adobo- it's chicken that stewed in soy sauce, vinegar and peppercorns." The last container was arguably the most interesting for Liam who started at the bright orange sauce with tender bok choy woven through. "And finally, that's kare kare. It's definitely an acquired taste for some- it's oxtail cooked in a peanut sauce."

Getting a little self- conscious, Caleb offered, "I only brought these cause it would've gone to waste at my house. You don't have to try any of this if you don't want to- we can grab like a pizza or something."

Liam looked as if he'd just heard the most absurd comment ever, "Are you kidding? All of this smells incredible. I definitely want to try 'em" he said with so much excitement, it brought a smile to Caleb's face. "So which one is your favorite?"

"Definitely the kare kare. My mom makes it just the way her mom did- with just the right amount of peanut butter."

Liam took a fork to the stew, pulling at some meat with ease as it fell off the bone before dipping it into that brightly colored sauce. He sealed his lips on the fork and made an audible gasp as his tongue tasted flavors he'd never thought to combine. "Fuck dude, that's sooooo good." He acclaimed, reaching for more of the tender meat before going for a spoonful of rice.

Liam only smiled, elated that the food was received with praise. It was yet another part of him that the older boy accepted- a thought that made his heart swell. He moved onto the other dish, twirling his fork at the noodles while managing to grab ahold of some strips of pork belly, bell peppers and cabbage.

"So I kinda need you to save me tomorrow night?"

"Why, you planning on getting into trouble, Torres?"

Caleb laughed, "Nah my mom's just hosting this dinner party with a bunch of her girlfriends tomorrow. So it's either I stay locked in my room all night or I face the hounds in all their manicured glory."

"You sure I'm better company than the real housewives of Lakeshore?" He asked with a nudge to the knee.

"Number one with a bullet." Caleb affirmed, swiping up the last piece of chicken from one of the containers. "So what should we do?"

Liam wiped his mouth and sat back at the bench. He shrugged his shoulders a bit, still deciding whether or not to propose this. "We can hang out at my place tomorrow if you're down for that. My mom's driving up to a wedding right after her morning shift and she'll be gone all weekend."

Liam didn't know why the thought of Caleb coming over made him uneasy. Even though there weren't anymore secrets, he knew that part of his life- the one that lived in a shitty two bedroom apartment in Clover- was easy to keep distant. That, paired with the fact that it had become increasingly difficult to control himself around him when they were alone, made for a complicated situation he wasn't sure he wanted to get into.

"I'd like that. This week's been killer so a chill night in sounds so good."

Liam breathed a sigh of relief. His stomach, along with his hopes that Caleb was the good guy he thought him out to be, were full.

***

Caleb waited in the living room of his house with a backpack in hand as Liam texted, saying he was a few minutes away. His mom was scurrying around in the kitchen, preparing several little finger foods that, even after a few trays, would never satisfy his appetite. He wondered why Liam had insisted on driving all the way to Lakeshore only to bring the two of them back to Clover- a thought that Liam squashed with the reasoning that it would be too hard to find parking. The real reason- one he didn't share with Caleb- was that he felt uneasy having the boy park his shining new Jeep along the curb of his building, not knowing what people in the neighborhood would do.

"Mom, I'm headed out." Caleb called from the living room as he grabbed his backpack and headed towards the door.

Mrs. Torres appeared from the kitchen, with only a few dustings of flour on her apron while the rest of her outfit and hair were impeccably done. "Alright. Have fun sweetie."

And with that he was off, feeling that familiar smile form at his face when he saw that black Charger pull up to the driveway. Liam looked like something out of an 80's movie: with the curls of his brown hair falling every which way on his head, topped off with a pair of vintage Aviators that he'd managed to score at a thrift store a few blocks from school.

He opened the passenger seat door and sat down, immediately feeling the older boy's hand wrap around his. Not long after, Liam pulled the boy closer and kissed him softly, as if timing himself so not to give his lips (or any other part of his body) the wrong intention. Caleb blushed a bit, getting even more comfortable with how easily and quickly they fell into this routine. The kisses, subtle smirks and brushes of hands and arms came so naturally to them these days- something he couldn't really see himself doing with anyone else.

"Ready to go?" asked Liam as he put the car in drive.

Caleb nodded, replying, "Yeah let's do it" as he sat back into the cozy leather seat as they drove off.

A little later, they were going through the streets of Clover. Caleb made no remarks as they drove through, not even casting a judgmental eye as the buildings got older and far less kempt. They just continued their conversation- talking as they always did, this time about a show that Caleb had found on Netflix that he knew the other boy would like.

Liam finally agreed to checking it out as he pulled into an open spot along the curb just outside his building. He led them inside, passing through a handful or so neighbors who greeted Liam as they made their way to the door of his apartment. Caleb smiled throughout, later commenting on how he'd moved back to the same house yet still didn't know his neighbors at all. Once inside, Liam stood awkwardly by the cabinets of their galley kitchen. The space seemed to shrink when they walked inside, feeling even smaller than he knew it was. The first floor of Caleb's house could fit three or four of these apartments easily- a thought that Liam figured out when he first went over. But Caleb made no mention of the size, instead he respectfully pulled his shoes off and set them beside Liam's worn white sneakers.

The younger boy stepped into the living room, instantly feeling a sense of relaxation wash over him. Even with all the unpacking they'd done at his house, the space just didn't feel lived in. That wasn't the case with Liam's- he could see how the walls and every square foot of tile represented the past six or so years that Liam and his mom had lived here; it wore it on its sleeve. He sat down on the couch, feeling the cushions envelope his body in a soft hug. He couldn't feel the cold leather against his back like the ones at his house.

Liam stood a few feet away, as if watching the younger boy. "You keep looking at me like you're waiting for a reaction."

He frowned and rubbed at his back, "I just know this isn't what you're used to-" he said, stretching his arms out.

"Stop" Caleb said, reaching for one of those outstretched arms and pulling Liam closer. The older boy stood in front of him, with their knees alternating. Caleb stroked the boy's palm and looked up, making sure Liam was staring directly at his brown eyes. "I don't care about any of that stuff. You told me your full story and this-" He said making the same outstretched motion, "This is the life you live. And I'm just happy to be a part of it."

Liam pulled Caleb off from the couch and wrapped his arms around the younger boy. He loved the way his hands molded at the boy's hips and how the few inches he had on him meant he could rest them over his back.

"Thank you for never judging me." Liam said, interlocking his fingers and keeping the boy steady in his touch.

Caleb nodded as he nuzzled into the boy's neck and reciprocated the hug for a few seconds. He pulled off soon after, breaking the moment by asking, "So can we go and figure out what's for dinner because those small plates my mom was making didn't cut it."

Liam laughed loudly, kissing the boy on the cheek. "Yeah let's go get you fed before you kill another romantic moment."

***

Liam led them a few blocks down to a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant that one of Frankie's uncles owned. After insisting that the portions were huge and there was no way the two of them could finish their own orders, they settled on a California burrito that was stuffed with french fries, tender carne asada and plump shrimp along with a generous side of chips and guacamole and two Mexican Cokes to wash it all down. Caleb cradled the brown paper bag that he guessed had to weigh as much as a newborn baby as they made the short walk back to Liam's apartment.

Once inside, they sat across each other at the small, circular kitchen table- which considering the size meant the two boys were essentially separated by only a few inches. But neither seemed to mind, enjoying how their knees comfortably touched and how the slightest movement would mean a brush of their feet against each other. Liam split the burrito in two which still left a sizeable half that was bigger than their hands. They ate peacefully, sharing the same stupid glances as the cars bustled on the street below them.

A little while later, they ended up on the couch, sitting as close together as possible with Liam's arm draped over the boy as the TV blared that neither of them was watching. Caleb could feel the heat coming off the other boy oozing into his clothes. Beside him, the familiar scent of sandalwood lofted through the air, along with wisps of spearmint from the chewing gum the other boy had offered him a few minutes ago. Liam too felt his senses on overdrive as his cock stirred from the close contact he held with Caleb. This was the first time they'd truly been alone together in a week without paranoia that they'd be disturbed- a thought that each of them had been made known to. Liam reached for the remote and turned it off, not wanting any more distractions. Caleb turned to him, confused.

"I know it's only been a few weeks but I want to take this to the next step... with you." He said, in a charming nervousness that made Caleb weak in the knees.

The younger boy responded by straddling the boy's lap and, with a mischievous gin replied, "Thank God."

Once those words were spoken, the thin line drawn in the sand was all washed up. Liam hungrily kissed his boy, making up for all the small pecks he'd only been able to give since their last intimate encounter. He rested his hands in all of his favorite spots: hooked on Caleb's strong jaw, nestled at his narrow hips and constantly rubbing against his jean-clad thighs. Caleb responded too- curling his hands around the back of Liam's neck and digging his fingers so deep, he'd be able to count every strand of hair that existed.

Caleb reached for the boy's shirt, needing to see more of the body that occupied space in head. He pulled at the hem, letting it rest on his hands as he brushed his bare palms up Liam's torso- feeling the creases of his abdomen before resting them at his pronounced pecs.

"I can't undress you if you keep kissing me." He said with playfulness.

Liam responded by a few long strokes of his tongue against the boy's pouted lips. "Decisions, decisions" he hummed as he nibbled on the boy's bottom lip. He eventually pulled his shirt off and, with a raise of an eyebrow, Caleb followed. There, he straddled the boy's hips with his lips quivering in anticipation and hardness in his jeans that wasn't unnoticed. Liam ran the back of his palm all the way up Caleb's smooth body, pressing his knuckle in the ridges between his abs, then in the valley of his pecs before stopping at the small indents on both sides of his collar. He pulled the younger boy down to him, kissing at his cheek as he felt his mouth turn into a smile. Making sure he was listening, Liam dabbed his tongue against the boy's ear before whispering in a low breath, "Come to bed with me."

Caleb stood, disoriented as his feet hit the ground. He found his balance as Liam stood beside him, digging his hand into the waistband of the taller boy's faded jeans. With a final kiss to the neck, Liam led them both down a short hallway towards his room. Each step on the cold linoleum tile left Caleb waiting in anticipation. His cock throbbed, trapped in the tight boxer briefs that he was sure were soaked at this point as he watched Liam's broad shouldered back sway in front of him.

The tanned boy let out a soft sigh as he stepped inside Liam's room, taking in that familiar scent as the unquestioned small room seemed to open itself up to him. He walked straight towards the bed backwards, not wanting to take an eye off the dreamboat that stood by the door with his hip pressed against that wooden frame. Feeling the back of his knees touch those soft plaid sheets, he fell backwards until his back made contact with the twin mattress. Liam stood in front of him, loving the sight of the half-naked boy in his bed with his zipper undone and a bulge that he knew he had caused. Best of all was the playful smile that Caleb wore- something he wished the boy would never take off.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." He said in a tone that was both serious yet endearing.

Caleb blushed a bit, covering his face involuntarily. Liam sunk down, leaning over the boy just enough so that their faces were close. He pulled the boy's hands away, exposing those warm brown eyes. He was putty in Liam's hands.

Liam hooked his fingers at the Caleb's black shorts and pulled them off, along with the boxers that had a noticeable wet spot just around the crotch. He made quick work of the boy's socks and, after tossing them aside, he admired his work: a naked Caleb Torres with his brown skin practically melting into his plaid bedsheets. It was the image out of his dreams- a recurring one he'd been having ever since they'd kissed, only this time he could see it through. He looked down at his own hardness that tented in his jeans and, seeing no need for them anymore, pulled them off entirely. He leaned down and inched his way up the boy's body, kissing at the soft skin from the soles of his feet, up his muscular thighs until he came face to face with the only boy who mattered. Before he could dive in, Caleb beat him to it, pressing his needy lips against his and wrapping his arms and legs around the older boy. Liam eased into the embrace, feeling his bare skin pressed against his boy's, with enough heat between them to let off steam. He reached down, trying to grab onto the younger boy's cock before he felt a hand brush him away.

"I won't be able to last long if you touch me like that" Caleb moaned as he took that rejected hand and encircled it with his own.

Liam gnawed at the boy's exposed neck, growling in response, "I can't think of anything better to do than work you up all over again."

Caleb chuckled into the boy's lips as his free hand explored all over the scruffy boy. He loved raking his fingers against the small hairs that formed at Liam's chest and working his ever so sensitive nipples that were as hard as the fat cock that hung just over his. He moved around, letting his bare palm cup the boy's ass as it wiggled back and forth with every motion. Liam didn't protest, instead he raised a knowing eyebrow to the younger boy as if to tell him that there weren't any limits to what he couldn't do.

The boys continued their exploration with Liam, pressing his body into Caleb's with so much friction that he feared it would be over before it even began. He pressed his knees into the mattress, parting the boy's legs until they extended well off the small bed. Then running his hands down, he felt each of those muscles once more before skipping over the boy's dripping cock and finally resting at his thighs. He looked up at Caleb who'd been watching every motion and asked, "Can I?"

The younger boy nodded enthusiastically, knowing full well what was being asked of him. Liam reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a fresh bottle of lube, one that bought in hopes that this night with Caleb would come sooner rather than later. Getting back to his place, he carefully lifted the boy's legs into the air while Caleb bent his knees, exposing a tight hole that made him lick his lips in anticipation. Liam ran a slow finger down the boy's crotch, feeling the precum that painted the base of Caleb's cock and dripped down his balls. Then, in a soft motion, he grazed the boy's pink hole, feeling his tightness against his fingertip as Caleb shuddered in response. He rubbed the back of his thumb against that spot, feeling the younger boy quiver as he teased just along the ridges. Finally, he flipped the cap off and generously applied some on his four fingertips and, in a similar fashion, lathered it between the boy's soft cheeks. Liam kept his eyes on Caleb, watching for any warning signs as he started to warm the boy up with a single finger that slid in with little resistance.

Caleb let out a moan as he felt Liam slip inside. The boy moved painfully slow, almost too slow at times as he felt his cock stir as that finger brushed inside him. He allowed the younger boy to get used to the feeling for a little bit before letting a second finger slip into his virgin hole. Caleb responded by taking his hand and pressing it against Liam's bare chest, petting the boy's muscles while nodding in pleasure. He curled his two fingers inside, scraping at the inner walls and eliciting soft whimpers from his boy in the process.