Left Alone Ch. 08

Story Info
"I wanna be here with you from now on".
7.7k words
4.83
8.1k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the final chapter of Left Alone. Thanks so much to everyone who stuck around to read the story of these two boys. All the favorites and comments and views mean a lot to me. Keep an eye out for other stories that I have in the works and be sure to read through the older ones I have posted here.

*****

Chapter 8: "I wanna be here with you from now on."

(from Aquaman by Walk The Moon)

"Wait you're serious?

Caleb sighed, "No, I just called you and made it up to get you excited."

Liam let out a deep sigh, "You're not funny, you know that?" he asked, trying not to let his voice crack.

"I'm as funny as you are brooding."

Liam audibly sighed as he rolled his eyes, "Touché Torres. Now why are they going?"

Caleb lied back into his bed, the same way he did every time they talked on the phone. He rolled around a bit as if to pretend that the contact he made with the soft comforter was Liam, holding every inch of his skin. "It's their anniversary this Saturday and Dad booked a weekend trip to Sedona. It's just the two of them and miles of painted deserts."

"And you're cool with them leaving?"

"Yeah." He replied with confidence. "They actually offered to take me along, but third wheeling on my parents' anniversary trip seemed like the worst idea I've ever heard." He paused a bit, looking out past his window. "Things have been good, Liam. It hasn't felt this way for years."

"I'm happy that things have changed, you deserve that much." He stopped himself before getting too mushy. Clearing his throat, Liam went on, "So where does that leave us?"

"Well I was hoping you could sleep over here this weekend if your mom's cool with it." Caleb said, making a face on the other line as if it was the only idea that made sense to him.

"Oh uh, I actually have plans."

"You do?"

"Yeah, there's this other really cute Asian guy at school who I've been talking to. It's getting pretty serious, I mean I might even meet his parents soon" Liam said, hoping the younger boy would take the bait.

"I hate you" came Caleb with a loud sigh. He tried his hardest to sound mad yet he couldn't help but blush and smile on the other end.

Liam simply replied, "Look who's the funny one now."

***

Caleb anxiously waited in the living room after Liam said he was on his way. He'd just finished a shift over at Sal's and went home to shower before heading over. At that point, Caleb would have taken him- the smell of fry oil, whipped cream stains and all. Ever since that dinner three weeks ago- Liam had been coming over more regularly, not having to dodge his parents every time they hung out. Except now that there was a face to a name, they couldn't be alone as often as they liked. Caleb sighed every time his father pulled Liam into a conversation about their joint love for the Giants or when his mother whisked him off to the kitchen to have him try her latest meal in progress. The younger boy was happy that things had been so smooth- but deep down he wished he didn't have to share.

He swung open the door after hearing that signature three knock bit the other boy always did. Liam made no attempt to hide the once over he did, taking in the shirtless boy with rippling tan muscles and a pair of sweatpants that barely hugged his waist.

Liam flung his arms around the boy's side, kissing him first on the cheek and then along his neck. "Do you always answer the door dressed like this?" He asked, nibbling on the warm skin.

"If I was greeted like this every time, then yeah I would." He said with a laugh, placing his palm at his boyfriend's back.

Liam laughed too, slipping his hand down Caleb's waistband and finding a hard cock waiting for him. He couldn't think of a time he reached into the boy's pants and found him anything but throbbing for him- and that alone made him even crazier about him.

"Where should we play this time?"

"Anywhere but the shower. My back still hurts from when you nearly dropped me the other day." He said, pinching Liam's nipple through his shirt.

Liam pinched back harder, "You're the one who wanted to be carried." He leaned in and took the boy's earlobe into his tongue, "Besides, neither of us thought your mom would come home that early."

Caleb cracked up, remembering the rush of towels and clothes after they heard that white Lexus pull into the driveway. They got dressed in a flash with their hair still damp and were able to make it look like all was normal by the time she came upstairs. He even blamed his back pain on a pick-up game of basketball with Liam and Frankie that never happened.

"Let's go up to my room. I know for sure that no one's coming home anytime soon."

Liam slipped off his shoes and followed the boy upstairs. He walked into the room, smelling the scents of vanilla and honey that reminded him so much of Caleb He stood there as the younger boy walked backward until the back of his knees touched the mattress. He kept an eye on him as he nestled into the bed, kicking himself back with his bare feet. Only when his head hit the soft pillows did Liam step forward, slipping off his shirt and hoping he'd never have to put it back on. He slipped off his shorts too, sporting a bulge in his boxer briefs matched only by the other boy who tented in his sweatpants.

Liam sunk down, crawling his way up Caleb. He kissed on the soles of his feet followed by the warm skin on his inner thighs. Caleb let out a soft chuckle as he felt Liam's tongue dip into his bellybutton only to switch to a grunt as the boy's teeth softly grazed against his hard nipples. Liam ran his fingers along Caleb's jaw, holding him with the most intense eyes he'd seen. Caleb was fearful in that moment- not of Liam or what they were about to do. He was scared of this feeling- the way Liam looked at him like he was the most sacred thing in his life; like he'd spend the rest of it thinking back to stolen moments like this.

Caleb hadn't felt this fear before with anyone else. Parts of him wondered if they were signs of something he should caution, yet that gentle touch told him that there was nothing to worry about.

Liam's face softened, running his thumb against Caleb's lips. "I wanted to tell you that I love you for weeks, but I just couldn't find the words."

Caleb leaned up, pressing his lips against Liam's quivering pair. "I love you too. I just never thought it needed to be said."

"Neither did I. But I just didn't want you to think that I don't"

"I think I've known as long as you have."

Liam smiled wide in a way that made Caleb's heartbeat rise. He interlocked their fingers as Liam leaned down. When his lips met the boy's ear, he whispered "I love you" about three or four times to make sure the other boy knew.

When he was done, Liam simply kissed him, softening his lips as if he'd been holding the words in there for several weeks. He waited until those deep browns shined into him, asking, "Can you try something with me right now?"

Caleb nodded, "Anything."

"I wanna feel what it's like to take you." He said with an ironically straight face.

Caleb tried to hide his shocked look, "Are you serious? I don't wanna make you feel like you have to do this."

"But I want to, really." He ran his thumb over Caleb's palm, "The way I see it- you say all the time that it feels good to get fucked by me. I just, I wanna feel it too."

Caleb nodded, "Did you prep?"

"Yeah I'm good to go." He said with a smirk and the brightest shade of red he'd been seen with. He had rushed over to the drugstore way out of his neighborhood to get everything he needed- not being able to picture the look on Mrs. Kim's face if he'd tried to buy them at the shop down the street. He even took nearly double the time he usually did in the shower, taking every measure he could to make sure everything was perfect.

Caleb let out a small chuckle at the boy's bashfulness. "Okay then, how do you wanna do this?" He asked, seeing the wheels turn in the boy's brunette head.

"Roll over. I wanna be on my back so I can watch you." The boy's flipped with Caleb holding himself up until Liam found his spot in the center of the bed before letting his weight rest on the muscular boy. He felt that warm pair of lips make contact with his. "And kiss you", the older boy added.

Liam spread his legs as Caleb reached for the bottle of lube that was nearly three quarters of the way spent. He ran a hand down the boy's chiseled body, feeling every ridge of muscle like they were portions of braille waiting to be read. With the other hand, he applied the slippery substance, letting his fingers slip in between the boy's rounded cheeks. He watched those green eyes go wide as he poked around at the boy's tight pucker, feeling those folds of sensitive skin and a hole so tight, he didn't think it could even fit a finger. Still he teased, watching the strong and muscular boy move along with his motions as he dug his bare feet into the blankets and writhed around without any control of his body.

When he felt like he'd teased enough, Caleb carefully slipped in the tip of his finger. Just then he felt Liam's grip tighten on their interlocked hands. "Fuck, Caleb" he called out, letting that deep and sensual voice fill the oversized bedroom.

The younger boy inserted deeper, feeling the tip of his finger explore Liam's virgin hole. He curled it, rubbing against a nub of flesh like it was a button waiting to be pressed.

Liam quickly grabbed onto his wrist as his eyes expanded, nearly spilling out into his face. "Stop" he pleaded, nearly short of breath.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, keeping as still as possible.

"Yeah." Liam replied with a breathy voice. "It's just if you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum right now."

Caleb bit down on his lip, looking at the ripped boy beneath him. He examined every inch of milky white skin with tufts of brown hair sprinkled throughout. He didn't think he'd ever be in this role- with the object of his every desire waiting for him to make his move. He left that spot, keeping a note to come back to it later.

Caleb continued his work, slipping in a second finger, eliciting even more moans as he opened up that loosening hole. He too sighed when he felt Liam grab his hand, enveloping one of his fingers with his eager tongue. The older boy sucked, needing desperately to focus on something over the intense sensations he felt in his ass.

Liam finally let go of the boy's slippery fingers just in time for him to lean down and give him a kiss. "I think you're ready." Caleb said, licking at the pouting lips that had been waiting in anticipation.

Caleb pressed the tip of his leaking cock against the boy's still tight pucker. He waited for the anxious boy to relax a bit before he inserted himself, pressing past those velvet walls. Liam's eyes shot up and his mouth was left open without any sound coming out. He steadied his breathing, focusing only on the achingly hard flesh that made its way inside him.

Caleb's cock was only halfway in when Liam grazed his arm, asking, "Is it this intense every time?" enunciating every syllable as slowly as possible.

With a nod, Caleb replied- not wanting to lose his concentration. Liam's tight hole gripped his cock like a pair of the softest lips he'd felt, milking him for everything he had. He pushed more in, sending Liam into a trance of agonizing breaths as he dug his head further into the soft pillows. But Caleb didn't stop- he couldn't even if he tried. He thrusted into Liam's ass, teasing that familiar nub with his head.

Without any warning, Liam moaned out, "Oh fuck" in a deep growl.

Caleb looked down to see the boy's hard cock, leaking a steady stream of cum. It was like a river of paint flowing down a canvas and pooling at the base. The boy's hands were nowhere to be seen, tucked underneath him under stretches of piled up bedsheets. He untangled one of them and, hooking it around the boy's neck, brought him closer.

"Did I just make you-" The boy started to ask, feeling Liam's breath all over his face.

"Yeah you did, baby." He said with pride. The older boy pressed his forehead against his lover, matching their eyes together. Both of them basked in the other's deep smile.

"Do you want me to stop?" Caleb asked. The sight of Liam's still hard cock gave him an answer, but he wanted to be sure.

Liam twisted one of his nipples before reaching down and giving his wet dick a stroke. "Hell no. I don't think I ever want you to stop."

Caleb chuckled, "Good, cause seeing you cum like that only made me harder."

"Fuck me good, cutie." Liam said with a wink as he knocked on Caleb's chest with his fist.

The younger boy wasted no time at all as he fucked into Liam's hole, feeling that tight ring loosen up with every stroke. He moved his hips, letting that hard cock slide against the boy's flesh with only a generous coating of lube preventing them from starting a fire. He could feel it though- that heat building up inside his body like molten lava just waiting to be released.

Caleb leaned down and latched onto Liam's neck, sucking on that salty skin drenched in sweat. The boy's body wash was losing a battle between that natural musk that Caleb loved so much. He hoped it would get embedded into his sheets so that long after the older boy went home, he could still crawl into bed and smell Liam on every stretch of fabric nearby.

Liam couldn't believe what he was feeling. His body was left without his control and he felt like he was simply an outsider, watching this shell of a man react to every motion without being able to do anything about it. His fingers dug into Caleb's back, leaving ten little indents from where he'd held on for so long. He barely registered any of the sounds that escaped his mouth- other than the distinct words he let out which were a mix of the sweetest and filthiest thoughts he'd ever had. His toes too, were curling so much that any efforts to straighten them up would be useless. He was getting exactly what he wanted.

Needing more, Liam pulled the younger boy closer to him as he swung a leg over to the other side. He turned, facing open window that served as a reminder that they'd been at this long enough for the sun to go down. Caleb followed, lying beside his boy- not daring to let his cock slip out of that hole. Like a series of intricate puzzles, their bodies moved together- legs swung to make space for the other, torsos lifted so that hands could caress them, and fingers woven together like wicker baskets. Caleb continued to move, fucking his boy so easily as he kissed along his exposed neck. Liam loved this too, getting all of the contact he wanted as his entire back was enveloped by Caleb's nearly sizzling and sweat drenched skin.

Caleb could feel his load building inside his body as he thrusted into Liam. The boy lay beside him like a freshly oiled piece of marble that was so delicately sculpted. He looked and every contour of the boy's muscled body from his massive thighs to that shapely ass he'd claimed as his. Liam even showcased several veins that ran along his skin like a trail of pit stops the younger boy kissed as he rode through. He wrapped his left arm around the boy's chest, feeling those nipples graze his forearm as he held on. With his free hand, Caleb reached for that throbbing cock that bounced every time he shoved his cock in and out of that hole.

Liam leaned back into the boy's embrace, wrapped up in his arms and tangled legs. He kissed all along Caleb's jaw as the boy railed him without letting that cock slip out at any point. He snickered to himself and how easily his lover fell into that role, letting his mind wander at the whole world of possibilities they had now that he left Pandora's box open. He pushed his ass back, bringing the both of them closer to that sweet release.

Feeling himself at the edge, Caleb turned the boy's head and latched onto his lips. That was enough for him- the feeling of Liam's mouth and how he folded, letting his dominant tongue slip into him. Caleb came right then, moaning into Liam's closed mouth like a list of secrets that wouldn't leave their lips. He jerked him hard too, wanting his boy to feel that release as he unloaded into him. Liam could feel six or seven shots of cum filling him up as he tightened, shooting off his own load onto the open space in front of him. It was their quietest climax- mostly because neither of them dared to rip their mouths away from each other. Caleb continued to slowly thrust himself in, feeling himself ride down that high like a pair of parachutes still several feet above the ground.

"Was that payback for all the times I pounded you?" Liam asked as he continued to catch his breath.

Caleb laughed aloud, rubbing at the boy's stomach, "Just thought I'd give you a proper introduction to bottoming."

He kissed at Caleb's cheek, "Consider me introduced."

***

Liam opened his eyes first, starting up at the blank ceiling as stripes of morning sunlight shined through the curtains. He eased back into the soft blankets, feeling the warmth of Caleb's arms draped over him. The boy held on tight, lighting breathing into his neck as he slept. Someday soon, this would be how it was every morning- waking up with Caleb tangled all over him with absolutely no desire to pull him away. He leaned into his boy, pressing his nose against the spot on his neck that he'd kissed relentlessly last night. The shift in his body had the younger boy moving too. Liam bore into those closed eyelids, pulling together all of those unused birthday candle wishes, hoping it'd be enough to wake his boy.

Caleb opened his eyes on cue, with Liam's childlike smile as the first thing he'd seen all day.

"You know most guys would find being watched while they sleep a little creepy."

Liam scooped up Caleb's body like a spoonful of espresso ice cream, "Good thing we're not most guys." He kissed at the boy's lips, getting his caffeine fix. "Besides, you're so peaceful when you sleep- so innocent." He pressed his forehead against the boy, "Nothing like the alpha top who railed me last night."

Caleb jumped, pouncing over Liam's frame and pinning the boy down in one move. He felt the blanket fall off his body, exposing two naked boys and nearly sixteen inches of cock that was just starting to wake.

"Is this more your speed?" Caleb asked with a cocky grin. He looked down, seeing Liam's dick grow harder as he dropped his weight on the boy.

Liam lifted his mouth and kisedg along the boy's collarbone and down his chest. Each time his lips touched that tan skin, it was like slowly diffusing a bomb until Caleb's grip loosened and he fell into him like melted wax. "I've created a monster."

"So what's the plan for today, Dr. Jekyll?"

Caleb rolled his eyes with a snicker, "Well I was thinking we could break in that pool outside. It's the first hot day we've had in weeks."

"Mmm. That sounds nice." Liam's mind quickly pictured a wet Caleb emerging from the pool with the shortest quick dry shorts he could conjure up. He was nearly positive that he'd get to see that happen.

***

Before they could head out back, the boys made a quick trip over to a nearby grocery store to pick up stuff for the rest of their visit. They walked down the aisles, intentionally bumping into each other to give them enough contact to hold them over until the next shelf. Caleb reached for a twelve pack of their favorite cream soda which his mom insisted had way too much sugar and therefore never made an appearance at their house. Liam snickered, letting the boy fill up their basket with all the junk food his teenage heart desired. A quick walk down the produce section had the older boy picking out a head of romaine lettuce and a couple of tomatoes that looked like they were ready to burst. He continued on towards the meats, chatting up a butcher for a few slices of thick cut bacon- the same one that Sal always had delivered to the diner. Their last item was a loaf of Dutch crunch still warm from being baked that morning.