Left at the Altar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remind me the next time I see your mom to tell her she's awesome," Lacey said.

"I didn't mean it like-Oh, you're kidding. Good one. That sounds like something I'd say," Shelley commented.

"That's a good sign," Lacey said. "We're not even married yet, and we're already starting to think alike."

Shelley didn't want to betray her excitement at hearing the word "yet." The vibrator helped her out. Lacey hit a sensitive spot, and living up to its name, it excited Shelley's nerve endings. "Oh, shit," she moaned. She felt something that was just like an orgasm, but there wasn't any liquid involved. Shelley wanted to do return the favor, but not the same way. "Turn around," she said, and Lacey did. She put her left hand under Lacey's robe and rubbed her back. Then she reached around with her right hand and put two fingers in Lacey's pussy.

"I want you too," Lacey agreed. Shelley stopped rubbing her back, picked up the vibrator and rubbed her clit with it. The settings switch was made so she could use it easily with one hand. Shelley turned it from low to medium and rubbed Lacey's clit again. Lacey's first reaction was to arch her back. She ground her butt into Shelley's crotch.

"Your butt is so sexy, you're giving me a hard-on, and I don't even have a dick," Shelley joked.

"Well, we can't let it go to waste, can we?" Lacey turned around, lay back and motioned for Shelley to join her.

Shelley accepted the invitation. She positioned herself between Lacey's legs and leaned down until their breasts were touching. Lacey put her arms around Shelley just below the shoulders and held her close. "Would you believe I've never rubbed tits like this?" Shelley asked. "I mean, obviously I've been boob to boob with a partner, but only as an accident while we tried to do something else."

"Something else like what?" Lacey asked.

Shelley got back up and looked at the state of Lacey's pussy. She ran her fingers between the lips, but didn't try to penetrate her for now. She came back down and dropped her hips. When she knew she was where she needed to be, she said, "Like this." She moved her hips up and down as if she were fucking a guy, but it was their pussies that were rubbing together.

"Oh, that is nice," Lacey said. Shelley moved her hips side to side this time. Their pussy lips moved from side to side, and even each woman's inner flesh was in touch with the other's.

"Just nice? A back rub is nice. This is fucking awesome. In fact, it's awesome fucking. I've never felt anything like this before." She paused for a moment. "Physically or emotionally."

"Oh, God, I just felt your mound on my clit, and it-it-"

"Please don't tell me you wish I had a dick. That's so cliché."

"That's just it. I'm so into you, just you, that I don't even think about anyone else's equipment."

"That's funny, 'cause I didn't want to admit it, but feeling the inside of your pussy with my cunt lips made ME wish I had one."

"Then it's time for the other toy," Lacey said.

"Really!" Shelley replied.

Lacey went back to her suitcase and pulled out a strap-on dildo. "Ever use one of these before?"

"Not the strap-on kind. I've just got a regular one. I might still have a double-headed one, if Nikki didn't take it with her." Nikki was Shelley's last girlfriend. "Monday after work, I'll go home to change clothes before I come back here, and I'll see if I still have it."

Lacey excused herself and took the dildo into the bathroom. She washed it off and fastened it to her waist before coming back to the bed. Shelley was already on her back. Lacey put the rubber head at the opening of Shelley's cunt. Lacey used a fake masculine voice and told her, "I just bought you lobster. That means you have to put out!"

"Well, if I have to, I have to," Shelley said in mock acceptance of her fate.

Lacey moved her hips in. With all the moisture they'd generated that evening, the fake penis went in easily. "Am I the biggest you've had?"

"It's been so long, I don't-" Lacey's penis was nine inches long, and Shelley could feel every inch. "Yeah, it sure is!"

Lacey had watched Rod and her other partners plenty of times, but she wasn't sure how well their real-life moves would translate to a toy. She bucked her hips in and out, making sure that she didn't stray too far from center. "Yes," she said. "You're mine, and I'm going to fuck you every night just like this."

"I'm gonna hold you to that," Shelley said. Lacey's effort wasn't perfect, but the way the dick shifted with her, it still managed to stimulate new territories. "Oh, God, yes. Fuck me, Lacey! Fuck me hard!"

"I feel like I'm supposed to tell you when I'm gonna come, but I guess it's not that important, is it?" Lacey asked.

"Tell me anyway, 'cause I'm coming now," Shelley moaned.

"Me too," Lacey said.

When Shelley finished, she told Lacey, "Hey, speaking of coming in my cunt, I don't remember how it came up, but my mom told me once, 'Just 'cause you're a lesbian, that doesn't get you out of giving me grandkids.'" Lacey laughed.

They both lay back and relaxed for a few minutes. Lacey spoke. She sounded to Shelley like she was crying. "You knew it was a mistake for me and Rod to get married. Why didn't you say anything?"

Shelley had the same tone. "I wanted to, but I second-guessed myself. I've been in love with you for so long, and I would have done anything to be with you. I didn't trust my own judgment because I didn't trust my own motives."

"You'd never do that, Shelley. I know you better than that."

"Thank you for saying that. I know that now, but love changes you."

"I'd never thought about it that way, but you're right," Lacey said.

Shelley started unfastening the strap-on. "This is great, though. Ready for me to use it?"

"Eh, I've had a really long day. So have you. But tomorrow'll be the first morning we wake up together. Anything goes then."

"Deal," Shelley said.

***

Reverend Gould addressed the crowd. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today-Actually, we were gathered here at this time last year; we were just arranged a little differently. He pointed to his left. "Lacey and Shelley are in the same places they were before. Well, they were there for the rehearsal anyway." He pointed to his right. "Rod's in the same place, too. Rita was here, but she was next to Lacey." He pointed to Greg, who was holding an infant in his arms. "Greg was in Rita's spot, and little Lance was here too. That is, the raw materials were here. The wedding didn't go as we mortals had expected, but the Lord had his own plans, which is why Rod and Rita left the reception early." Rod and Rita looked at each other and smirked. When Shelley and Lacey saw the reaction, they laughed too. The Reverend noticed the merriment and asked, "You did leave the reception, didn't you?" He remembered why he and his wife had left early and thought, "That's still only the second-most humiliating thing that happened to me that night." He continued, "I've done double weddings, and I've done baptism-confirmations, but this is my first triple play: a same-sex wedding, a 'traditional' wedding and a baptism. Anyone need an exorcism? I'm one short of preaching for the cycle." The families laughed, and both couples knew they'd chosen their pastor well.