All Comments on 'Left Behind'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Sure couldn't accuse you

Of being boring in our literary bed!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Reluctance was of least resistance

But a fun flash that seems to be morphing into LW!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, rayirony. Literary doggy style on the floor is more fun than any bed. And with only 750 words to work with, you have to spice things up or readers feel cheated :-)

Spencerfiction: Yeah, the guy's a pushover. I was surprised Laurel put this is in Reluctance. I'm thankful she didn't throw it to the wolves over in Loving Wives.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago

I didn’t catch the category before starting to read so I assumed EC, LW, or possibly (due to the toys, though improbably) BDSM, before catching my mistake at the end. I see the reluctance but he seemed to me to offer about as much resistance to her come on as a rowboat caught by a tidal wave. Haha! In fact, Amber seemed like a true force of nature and Sophia was a real surprise at the end, including possibly to him. A story of Amber meeting and getting to know the next tenant might be a fun follow-up...if she doesn’t just tag along with them!

Nice job fitting this in and really cranking up the temperature within the word limit. Thanks for writing and sharing this story.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

This is actually quite brilliant, now that I read it again. Well done. I can’t imagine writing anything this short and making it work.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Using few words to describe a compete scene or story is a talent, SS. This story is proof of your talent.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, dawg997... but is it hot? :-) I enjoy writing these 750 word stories and this was my first one.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun6 months ago

5 Stars, and a favorite! Great story, especially in so few words.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow6 months agoAuthor

Well, thanks, Smutty! You're always supportive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...