Left by Hubby at a Railway Station

Story Info
I had a wild time.
4.7k words
4.57
18.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

Hubby and I took early retirement in our fifties and are enjoying life with the freedom that we never had when working. As well as amateur dramatics, which we had been involved in for some time,we also had taken an interest in heritage railways and we were going to a 40s day a couple of hours drive from home. It was an early start so I got up at 6am to have a quick shower and breakfast before setting off.

While I was soaping myself I tried to decide what to wear. I finally selected a lacy turquoise bra & panty set and found some thigh highs in the back of the drawer. As a nod to the 40s fashion I wore a black pencil skirt and a dark blue silk blouse.

As we were leaving I ran a brush through my auburn hair, put on my much loved fawn mid calf trench coat and a black cloche hat. I thought I looked the part.

We had a wonderful morning, riding on the train through beautiful countryside, met some lovely people and had a light lunch in the station cafe. It was shortly after this that things went downhill.

We came out of the cafe and were stood chatting to a group we had met in there, who were 40s

re-enactors and I was quite keen to learn more about this movement. Hubby wandered off to look at a locomotive. When he came back, most of the group had gone and I was chatting to a young man who was giving me a phone number to contact the group.

When the young man left, hubby said "What are you doing getting another blokes phone number?"

"It wasn't his number", I replied. "It is the number of the secretary of the re-enactment group, who happens to be female." as I passed him the note.

"Yeah, right." he said as he chucked the note in a rubbish bin without even looking at it."If you think you are going to spend the day chatting up younger blokes, you've got another think coming. We're going home now."

"Aww! Come on love, it's not like that and you know it." He wasn't having it. His mind was made up and I knew there was no chance of changing it.

"OK, then." I said dejectedly, "But I need to go for a wee before we go."

" Be quick then"

I headed off to the ladies and just my luck, there were only two stalls and both were occupied. I don't know what they were doing in there but they took an age and it was far longer than normal before I got back outside.

Normally, hubby would be waiting for me nearby, but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked up and down the platform but couldn't see him. Thinking he would probably be by the car I headed to the car park only to see our car leaving.

What? I thought as I dragged my phone out of my bag only to find there was no signal. Panicking, I frantically looked around the car park to see if I could get a lift to somewhere with a signal. There were only three cars with anybody near them.

One had five young men near it and I didn't fancy asking them and they probably wouldn't have room for me. Another had a family just getting out of the car and they appeared a bit stressed. As they were just arriving I didn't think they would welcome me asking for a lift out. The third car was further down the car park and had a guy just approaching it.

I hurried as fast as I could in my tight skirt and shouted "Excuse me...excuse me." He didn't react so I kept shouting. I think he must have been deaf as he didn't acknowledge me until I was almost next to the car and by this time he was sat in it.

He saw me coming and quickly shut the door. I tapped on the window and he rolled it down a bit.

"What do you want?" he asked rather abruptly.

"Please." I gasped breathlessly, "Can you give me a lift?"

"Why should I?"

"My husband has driven off and left me here and I can't get a signal on my phone. Please help me get to somewhere with a signal." I pleaded. "Please...please help me"

"Oh! that's bad, but I really don't want to get involved in a domestic argument. Your husband might not like me picking you up."

"He won't know. Even if he comes back, he won't know where I've gone"

There was a long silence and I guessed he was thinking about it and I was desperately hoping he would help me.

Eventually, he said, "OK. Give me your phone. I don't want him being able to track you and give me trouble."

I could see the logic of this and passed him my phone. He took it, turned it off, and put it in his pocket.

As I moved to walk round the car he said, "Put your handbag and coat in the boot."

I heard a click and the boot opened. It concerned me a little putting my lovely coat in the boot as boots are normally a bit dirty but this one was spotless. I put my coat and bag in the boot next to a bag which was already there and it closed again.

As I walked round the car to get in I realised how big it was. It made our car look like a toy. It was magnificent in gleaming bronze.

I got in the car and it was just as big inside. The air was filled with that lovely smell of leather

As he started to drive he asked "So what was the argument with your husband all about?"

I gave him the full version version of the events. As I was talking I got a good look at him. He seemed to be about my age and was a bit on the plump side. His dress was immaculate, white shirt, blue tie, and a dark blue suit. He looked pretty good with his neatly trimmed dark brown beard and hair.

With all this going on I hadn't noticed which way he turned out of the car park.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I thought you were taking me somewhere with a phone signal and I doubt that there will be a signal up here"

"I said I will take you to where there is a signal, and I will. The nearest place with a signal is in the opposite direction to the one I want to take. I don't mind helping you but I don't see why I should go out of my way to do it."

"OK", I said, "Please hurry though as I need to contact my husband"

He didn't answer for a while but then said "I've saved you from being stranded. I think you should do something for me"

My mind freaked. This was getting a bit too dodgy for me. I could think of a few things he might want me to do. Non of them were what I would want to do. I certainly wasn't going to let him have sex with me. I hadn't had a cock in my mouth for ages and I didn't fancy that now. I might stretch to a hand job if he pushed it but I wasn't in a good negotiating position.

"What do you have in mind?" I tentatively asked. I was shocked when he said.

"You have lovely breasts. I want you to show them to me."

Wow! That was a lot less than I was expecting, but I wasn't going to do that without some resistance.

"I can't do that." I complained. "I'm a married woman. and I can't just get them out in public."

"Fine." He said, slowing the car. "I'll just drop you off here."

I looked out at the desolate place we were in. There wasn't anything in sight for miles apart from a dilapidated barn. To add to the bad situation it was starting to rain.

Reluctantly I unbuttoned my blouse and opened it.

"Happy now?" I asked

"That's a lovely bra but I said your breasts." He replied.

"I can't do that. It's too much."

"It's very quiet out there, and wet."

I got the hint and with trembling fingers, I managed to unclasp my bra and lift it up over my breasts.

"My God." he said. "They are beautiful."

I looked down at them, sagging slightly with my large brown nipples sticking out. I didn't think they were that great, but I was pleased that he liked them. I started to put them away.

"Keep them out." He said.

I didn't really want to but given my situation I didn't have much choice. It started to feel naughty sat with my breasts out in a car. It was a small price to pay for him helping me.

As I sat, aimlessly looking out of the car at the wild countryside with the rain lashing down, he pushed a button on the dashboard and the car began to fill with a strange musky smell. I began to relax.

After a short time I began to feel horny. I couldn't understand why and I was the last thing I wanted to feel in this situation.

He slowed the car, pulled off the side of the road and stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked, feeling quite alarmed.

"You'll find out soon," He replied.

He leaned over to me and I moved away from him as much as I could, which wasn't much.

He touched a button on my seat and it started to recline. As it went down I felt his mouth attach itself to one of my nipples.

"Get off me." I yelled. "I didn't say you could do that. Stop it now."

He took no notice, just kept on nibbling and sucking my nipple. My nipples have a hot line to my pussy and I was getting aroused, very aroused. My mind didn't want this but my body did. I wasn't sure how long my mind could hold out.

"What do you think you are doing?" I gasped. "I don't want this"

"I do, and that's what matters," he said, lifting his mouth from my nipple.

Strangely I missed his mouth, but it was soon back and my body was responding more than I wanted it to.

I was so lost in the sensations I didn't realise that his hand was up my skirt until I felt his fingers on my panties.

This was too much.

"No." I gasped. "This is going too far. I'm married. I shouldn't be doing this."

"So am I." he said as his fingers continued to stroke lightly against my panties.

It felt so good and I felt my resistance weakening. A bit of messing about is bad but so good. I wasn't going to weaken any more.

His fingers kept on playing and his mouth kept on sucking and my body wanted more. I opened my legs as much as I could in my tight skirt and his fingers slipped between my thighs and began to rub up and down my lips. I was getting wet now, very wet and I knew he would be able to feel it through my panties.

I began to move against his fingers.

He obviously wanted better access as he took his hand out of my skirt, found the zip and loosened my skirt. He started to pull my skirt down,

Still hanging on to what resistance I had left, I grabbed his hand and said

"No, No more, please."

His hand went back up my skirt and began to play with me again. My body loved it and I started to come, bucking my body against his fingers and moaning.

"Oh God. That feels so good."

It wasn't an earth shattering orgasm but it was a good one. As I came down from it. I felt his hands at the waist of my skirt.

This time I lifted my body to allow him to slide my skirt off. Why did I do that? I shouldn't have let him do that, never mind help him. My body was crying out for more but I knew it was wrong.

With my skirt out of the way, his hand went back to my panties. This time my legs fell apart and he had full access to my most private place. He looked at me and growled.

"You look so sexy like that, laid there with your skirt on the floor and your thigh high clad legs spread wide."

That was a jolt to me to realise the position I was in and I closed my legs and covered myself with my hands as much as I could. That didn't last long before his moving fingers had my legs falling apart again.

"What are you doing to me" I whispered.

"Getting you ready for me to fuck you." was the reply.

"You mean rape me. I don't want that."

"It won't be rape. You will ask me to do it."

"No, I won't." I just hoped that I could resist.

While we'd been talking his fingers had been walking, pulling my panties to one side and slipping into my soaking pussy.

"No...no...no...no." I cried as he fingered me hard. His fingers were magic rubbing across my G spot and I could feel the tension building in me. The feelings were amazing. I'd never been treated like this before in a car and despite myself an orgasm started to build up. I was feeling dizzy with the sensations. He kept on fingering me and I felt like I was going to explode. My body was desperate for release.

I was gasping and humping back at his hand as he worked me so well.

"Oh! God Yes..yes..yes." I screamed as he flicked his thumb over my clit and the dam broke. Fireworks went off in my head as I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life. God, it felt so good even though it was so wrong. I was so wet my juices were running from me, soaking his hand and my thighs.

As I laid there gasping for breath, he took his hand from my pussy and licked his fingers.

"Mmmmm. Tasty." he said.

I thought this was disgusting and so sexy at the same time.

He fumbled at the front of his pants and pulled out his cock. He took my hand and put it on it, wrapping my fingers round his solid flesh.

I didn't want to do this so I let go. He just put my hand back and began to stroke using my hand. I didn't want to look but something compelled me to see. I love an uncircumcised cock and it was fascinating to see the purple bulbous head appear and disappear as I moved the foreskin up and down. It was hot in my hand and at that moment my body wanted it inside me. I ached to have the emptiness filled by this gorgeous column of flesh.

He'd said he wouldn't fuck me until I asked for it and despite my intense desire I wasn't going to ask. What we had already done was more than bad. What was worse was that I enjoyed it.

"I think we should take this to the back seat." he said softly.

I knew my resistance was weakening and I would probably let him have me if I went back there but I still felt the need to resist.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I replied in a trembling voice.

"It is a good idea for me." He replied. "You have two choices. The back seat or I leave you here as you are."

Oh! no. I looked out of the rain splattered window and looked down at myself with only panties an hold ups on my bottom half.

"If I go back there, you are going to rape me, aren't you?"

"No. you will ask me to fuck you and I will."

Still believing that I wouldn't ask him. I quickly got out of the front and into the back, getting slightly wet in the process.

He followed me and pushed a button on each of the front seats and they slid forward leaving loads of room in the back. His trousers and underpants were soon round his knees and his shirt was unbuttoned.

In a matter of seconds he had his mouth on a nipple and his fingers inside me. Seconds later I was coming like a steam train and wanting him inside me, but I couldn't bring myself to ask for it.

His mouth left my nipple and he slid down between my legs and began the most delicious assault on my pussy with his tongue. He licked outside each of my lips while still fingering me and the tension started to build inside me again. It was strangely arousing to have my inner thighs tickled by his beard.

He licked my clit as his fingers rubbed my G spot and I went off like a firecracker.

"Don't stop. Don't stop doing that" I cried as I gushed all over his face and hand.

He kept on doing it and I kept on coming.

My resistance was weakening and I think he knew.

He raised himself up and knelt between my legs. His hot cock was so close to my opening. I ached to be filled.

He leaned forward and kissed me. I kept my mouth shut, but he put his hand between us and stroked my clit. As I gasped, his tongue invaded my mouth and I tasted myself on him.

I returned his kiss and our tongues danced with each other..

I could feel the head of his cock just nudging my clit and I pushed my body up to it. The feel of it against my exposed clit was sensational and the desire to be filled was overwhelming.

"Do it." I said.

"Do what?" He asked

"Put it in me."

"Do what?"

"Fuck me"

"Guide me in"

What on earth did he want? I'd asked him to fuck me, as he said I would. Now he wants me to help him. That's a bit much really.

"Hurry up." He said.

I had no more resistance left in me. I reached between us and aimed his rigid column at my opening. He pushed the bulbous head in and stopped. The bastard was teasing me now. I moved to get more in but he moved with me.

"Please." I pleaded.

He slid slowly into me. I felt every vein and ridge as he slowly opened me up. He didn't stop till his pubes were tickling my clit. It was a glorious feeling being so full. I could feel an orgasm building just with him being inside me.

"Stay still. I want to feel this fullness." I moaned. He held still for a while and leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. That was all it took.

"Do me now. Do me hard"

He put his arms under my legs and lifted them high and wide, pulled back till just the tip was in me and slammed back into me. It took my breath away. He pounded me like a jack hammer, slamming into me hard and fast. I felt my orgasm building as I panted and writhed under him. I don't know how he did it but he sensed when I was about to explode and just stopped deep in me.

It was so frustrating but intensely wild at the same time. Then he would start again and do the same when I was on the verge of orgasm. I looked down my body and could see that majestic manhood slamming into me and coming out shining with my wetness. It was a joy to behold.

He did it once more before hammering me right through my orgasm. I went wild, wrapping my legs around him and pounding my heels into his back, pulling him into me. I was seeing stars and loving every minute of it.

This time he just kept on going and I just kept on coming.

I screamed as he took a nipple into his mouth and got so wet that it was running from me. The wetness wasn't all me though as he was spurting inside me and pushing it out with each thrust. I felt every pulse as he coated my insides with his seed.

Eventually he finished and slipped out of me. I was a mess down there, my thighs were soaked with both our juices. I pulled my panties back across my pussy and felt them fill with wetness..

He got up from between my thighs and slumped on the seat, his now flaccid cock glistening against his leg. I looked at this piece of manhood that had given me so much pleasure and wondered how it could have given me so much more pleasure than I've ever had.

"God! You were good," He said. "So tight and wet, it was amazing. It's the first time I've fucked a woman while she's wearing a hat."

I laughed. I'd forgotten I was still wearing it.

"Mmmmm. You were so good too." I said as I reached out to hold his cock. All thoughts of resistance were now long gone. I'd passed the point of no return and enjoyed it. Why not enjoy some more.

I took him in my mouth, savouring the taste of both of us. I licked and sucked and stroked him and felt him come back to life again.

"Be careful." he said. "I might just have to fuck you again"

"That's what I was hoping." I replied before resuming my sucking.

He was soon at full hardness again.

"Have you ever fucked in the rain? He asked.

"No, but I wouldn't mind trying it"

I took off my blouse and bra and he took off his shirt and trousers and we got out into the rain. He pushed me forward over the wing of the car, slipped my panties to one side and ploughed into me.

My nipples were pressed against the cold wet metal and the rain was soaking my back but I didn't care. I was full of him again.

Just after he started I heard a car coming up the road. As it passed us I heard the horn honk and male voices yelling and cheering. That was such a rush being seen in that position that I started to come. Thankfully I had my head down and nobody would know who I was.

He was more gentle this time and just kept me simmering with long slow strokes and I orgasmed a lot. There was no massive explosion this time until just near the end.

I sensed he was getting close. He took himself out of me and put a finger in, scooping up the wetness in me before continuing to slide in and out of me.

His finger moved around my rear hole, making it slick and slippery. I don't like anal and was worried that he was going to do me there, but it wasn't the case.

I felt his finger slip into my rear hole just as he started to spurt inside me and he slid his finger in and out each time he spurted. I screamed and went wild, pushing back at him as another massive orgasm ripped through my body. My legs were so weak I would have collapsed if I hadn't been laid over the car.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers
12