Left by Hubby at a Railway Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed inside me until he softened and slipped out. I kept my legs apart and allowed everything to drip from me. There was quite a puddle on the ground. While I was readjusting my panties, he got a couple of towels out of the boot, and we slumped on the back seat and dried ourselves off.

My thighs were sticky and my panties were sodden wet.

"Is it OK for me to use this towel to clean myself up?" I asked.

"Fine, as long as I can watch." was the reply.

I stripped off my now useless panties and used the wet towel to clean my pussy and legs. I didn't mind him watching. He's seen all that I had anyway.

Once cleaned up we dressed and he reset the front seats to their normal positions.

The rain had stopped so we didn't get wet returning to the front seats.He leaned over and kissed me tenderly.

"Wow! That was wild." He said

"It sure was." I replied. " I'm really shattered now."

He drove me to the next town and dropped me off with all my belongings in the main street.

"Thank you for a great afternoon." he said before he kissed me goodbye.

"The pleasure was all mine." I replied and I meant it.

I don't know exactly what time my hubby left me at the station but it must have been around

one-o-clock. I looked at the town hall clock and was surprised to fine it was nearly four. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?The town I was in wasn't that far from the station so I had a lot of lost time to explain. I decided that I wasn't going to lie about it. I wasn't going to say anything about it. Let him stew and worry about it.

My phone was still switched off and I was about to turn it back on again, when I decided to clean myself up a bit more. I had cleaned up a bit in the car but I was still a little sticky and I was also missing my panties.

Some shopping was in order. I didn't want to use my credit card as that could cause awkward questions when the bill came in and I had limited cash with me so I had to hit the bargain stores. I bought soap, a towel and a wash cloth and then found a store to buy a pair of cheap panties.

I went into the hotel and used their ladies room to clean up and re do my makeup. With fresh clean panties on I dumped the soap, towel and wash cloth in the bin I went outside and turned on my phone.

It wasn't long before it rang.

I just answered. "Yes."

"Where the hell are you?" Hubby shrieked at me.

I thought that attack was the best form of defence.

"Why do you care where I am? You left me at the station. You didn't care that much then. Why are you so worried now?"

"I'm sorry. I came back about ten minutes later but couldn't find you. Where are you? I'll come and pick you up straight away."

I told him where I was.

"That's not far away." He said. "How come it's taken all this time for you to turn your phone on?"

"I'm not telling you. You left me and what I did after that is non of your business. If you wanted to know where I was you should have been with me." I spat back at him.

"OK. I'll come and get you now. I'll be about an hour.

"I'll be in the George Hotel on the main street having a meal and a drink."

I pushed the boat out and had a great meal with a large glass of wine. Hubby turned up just as was drinking my second brandy. The bill was on the table and, pretending to be drunker than I was I slurred.

"You can pay that," pointing at the bill.

He didn't look happy but did pay it.

The drive home was silent. I was smiling inside. He'd left me as punishment because he thought I had another man's phone number, which I didn't at that time. Hidden in the bottom of my handbag is a slip of paper with another phone number on it.

12