Left Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please make me cum! I need to cum! Fuck my arse and make me cum! Please?" Jemma cried out pathetically, "Please Skye, Agent May, fuck me. Fuck me hard! Mmmmmm, fuck me as hard as you can. Please? Please fuck your three hole whore in all three of her whore holes at the same time. Please? I need to cum so bad?"

Looking over at the older woman Skye firmly said, "If you won't, I will."

"Fine." May sighed, "Just make sure she cums hard."

"She always does with me, isn't that right Jem?" Skye grinned.

"Yes! Oh Skye, you always make me cum so hard!" Jemma immediately replied, "Please do it again, I need it. I need you to fuck me like an anal whore and make me cum! Ooooooooh, pound my fucking arse! Pound it! Pound my arse hard and. ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd!"

During that conversation May pulled her cock out of Jemma's arse hole and seconds later Skye shoved hers in and started giving Jemma what she so desperately wanted. She was a little slow about it at first, but Jemma definitely preferred that to May's rough treatment as it was a sign Skye's love for her.

Plus even though her rectum felt loose and ready for a brutal pounding right from the get go it was probably good for her body, at least long term, for there to be at least some build up. Besides, it felt like no time at all until Skye had built up her rhythm to a brutal rectum wrecking which easily sent Jemma over the edge perhaps the most earth shattering climax of her life, quickly followed by another, and another, and another.

At some point there was a brief pause as an exhausted Skye pulled out and was almost immediately replaced by May who literally slammed her strap-on inside Jemma's most private hole and then started ruining it with every ounce of her strength.

Jemma was barely conscious at that point, and it wasn't long before May pushed her over the edge, but not before a number of mind shattering orgasms which cause Jemma to let out deafening screams while her girlfriends, who were now both in view, watched with sadistic glee. She was glad for it, because oh how she loved them in that moment, Jemma eventually collapsing down on top of Bobbi and holding her tight while grinning at Skye just before she passed out.

Bobbi loved watching her girlfriends cum. It was easily one of her favourite things in the world, especially when she was involved like she was during these climaxes, the proud pure bottom even pumping her hips upwards a couple of times to make sure Jemma's climaxes would be that much more powerful.

Which made the screams even louder, but it was totally worth it because Jemma had never looked more beautiful as far as Bobbi was concerned. Clearly Skye agreed with her given the grin which was glued to her face first she butt fucked Jemma, then while she watched, Bobby not needing to look behind her to know that grin was still in place.

There was a similar grin on her own face pretty much throughout, because Bobbi was genuinely happy for Jemma. She was. Really. Okay, despite how much she was loving the show, and how turned on she was, and how aching her still gaping butt hole was, Bobbi was more than a little jealous of the pleasure that Jemma was receiving.

Sure, the stimulator bashing against her own clit and the sheer joy of seeing Jemma like this was enough to make her cum, but it couldn't compare to the ecstasy she had felt while being made air tight. It made her hope that they would do this again, and thankfully Bobby was confident they would, and not just because Skye and May obviously came too.

Even though Bobbi's main focus was her beloved Jemma receiving the greatest pleasure she had ever known Bobbi glanced at May and particularly Skye, first for relentlessly sodomising Jemma, and then of course when they were perhaps literally destroying her rectum.

Oh yes, May might be a little difficult to read but Bobbi knew her tells, and even the stern May was struggling to keep her poker face while dominating another woman so completely. Meanwhile Skye was an open book, especially when she was verbally encouraging first Bobbi and then Jemma, and even though they were passed that point it was still very clear that she was loving this, even when she wasn't the one sodomising Jemma.

Of course even experienced tops like Skye and especially May didn't have unlimited stamina, and even Skye was eventually forced to stop. Part of the reason that May stopped was because poor Jemma passed out, although she didn't stop nearly soon enough after that for Bobbi's liking.

But just as she was about to complain May stopped, looking more exhausted than Bobbi could ever remember seeing her, and suddenly Bobbi forgot all about complaining in favour of begging to be able to clean those cocks for the tops. After all, Jemma was in no condition to do it, so as the only conscious bottom of the group it was Bobbi's duty to give those dicks a thorough spit shine, Bobbi thought while licking her lips.

Skye loved watching May fucking Jemma's ass, but what she loved even more was admiring the damage they had done to that forbidden hole, especially as without needing to be told Bobbi pulled open those cheeks again to give May and Skye the best possible look at that brutalise back door.

The two tops then just stood still while gradually regaining their strength, or at least a bit of adrenaline, by admiring how Jemma's ass hole remained widely stretched open, both a clear sign that both the dominance and just how effective the butt busting had been.

Oh yes, Jemma's butt had been thoroughly busted, allowing Skye and May to see deep into her butterfly's bowels, which was way more fun then it should have been. Hell, they only pulled their gaze away from it because of a shameless ATM slut.

"Can I clean those for you?" Bobbi begged hopefully, then when she got the full attention of the tops she shamelessly pleaded, "Please? Please let me taste Jemma's ass! Please? Mmmmm, she got to taste it plenty of times, and now she is clearly in no condition to give your cocks the cleaning they deserve, so please let me do it. Let me taste that yummy ass."

"What do you think?" Skye grinned at her fellow top.

"Sure." May shrugged, "Unless you want to do it."

"Maybe later." Skye cheeked, before stepping over to Bobbi so they wouldn't have to disturb Jemma, "For now... Bobbi can suck it! Oooooooh yeahhhhhh Bobbi, suck my cock! Suck it clean of all that ass cream you filthy little ATM whore! Oh fuck yeah, that's so hot, mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, suck it Bobbi! Suck my dick! Take it deep down your throat. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!"

Naturally Bobbi opened her mouth before Skye could even press her cock against her lips, and Skye was only too happy to feed that ass flavoured dildo to her girlfriend, pushing it directly into her mouth and watching as Bobbi then closed her mouth, and eyes, and then let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

Then after obviously savouring that flavour for a few long seconds Bobbi started bobbing up and down the first few inches of Skye's cock. She was obviously on her way to giving it a deep throating, but then May appeared on the other side of her, giving Bobbi unique conundrum. Although it wasn't that long before she switched to giving May's dick the same treatment.

Just before Bobbi did that May asked, "So, are you going to clean that cock?"

Briefly Skye frowned in confusion, then she had a stirring from the exhausted scientist, and she grinned, "And deny Jemma the chance?"

"What?" Jemma mumbled dully, still getting her bearings back.

"It's cock cleaning time sweetie." Skye turned to her smaller girlfriend and explained, "And Bobbi has a nice cum covered cock for you to suck. Mmmmm, so what are you waiting for? Get down there and suck it! Yes, good girl. That's a very good girl, mmmmm, I knew you wouldn't let me down. Oh yes, mmmmmm, suck it!"

Given what Jemma had just gone through Skye was actually surprised how quickly she pulled herself off the cock, lowered herself down, and then took that cock into her mouth. Sure, she wasn't exactly quick about it, but she was still moving a lot faster than Skye would have thought. Maybe the chance to taste her own cum was just too enticing for her to resist. Or she was just eager to obey Skye.

Either way it was hot, especially when she wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo and moaned at tasting her own cum almost as loudly as Bobbi was moaning at tasting Jemma's butt cream, Skye gleefully watching as her girls thoroughly cleaned those cocks, even pushing them into their throats to make sure they got every drop of that yummy liquid.

As Jemma was the first to finish Skye beckoned her over, the biologist getting up on shaky legs and staggering over to where Skye could pull one girlfriend into her arms and kiss her while her other girlfriend deep throated her dick. Then when those dildo were completely cleaned Skye pulled Bobbi up into a kiss, so she could end this perfect little orgy by tasting Jemma's pussy, ass and cum on the lips of her girlfriends, just like she had said she wanted.

And more importantly of course, to make sure no one was feeling left out. She even considered kissing May, before concluding that it wouldn't go down that well. Although the least she could do was thank her, Skye disappointed to find that her mentor was dressed and already leaving by the time she finally stop making out with her girls.

"May!" Skye called out, and then when she had the older woman's attention added nonchalantly, "This was fun. We should do it again sometime. You know, if you want. After all, we wouldn't want you feeling left out, would we?"

"No, we wouldn't." May agreed, turning away so Skye wouldn't see her smile.

The End?