Left to Their Own Devices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire? Remember when you said you were jealous you don't get to experience sex like men do?"

She didn't say anything, just kept staring, her grin growing just a little wider. I hesitated, becoming nervous again at what I was about to tell her.

"Well..." I began "Would you like to..." I took a deep breath. "I have a strapon. Do you want to try it?"

Her eyes lit up.

"Fuck. Yes." She immediately started to stand up, giving me a gentle push off her lap. Regaining my feet, I took her hand and started leading her back to my bedroom, astounded that one of my wildest fantasies was about to come true. We crossed through the open doorway into the bedroom, where I let go of her hand and made my way back to the bottom drawer of my dresser.

Digging through the pile of clothes, I soon found the dildo, the lube, and the harness. I had used the dildo a few times now, but the harness had always felt like a foolish impulse buy I would never have the chance to use. Until now.

I turned back to Claire and saw her take the white t-shirt off over her head, revealing her sculpted torso. In nothing but the short shorts and her bra, her statuesque body was almost completely on display. My eyes lingered on her bulging thighs, her well-defined calves, her six-pack abs, her sharp obliques, her toned arms. She wasn't huge like her brother, but she was still very muscular for a woman, and clearly much stronger than me. Maybe some guys would have thought she was too muscular, but I definitely wasn't one of them.

Claire smirked as she noticed me staring at her, flexing her quads and letting the muscle bounce enticingly. Mesmerized, I took a few steps toward her, stopping just in front of her. She was a little shorter than me, but seeing the huge difference in our bodies, being taller certainly didn't make me feel like the one in charge. Feeling a powerful urge to show submission, I knelt down at her feet, my eyes level with her lower abdomen. I leaned in and kissed just above the line of her panties, feeling the strong muscles of her core under my lips.

She smiled and ran a hand through my hair as slowly worked my way over her lower core and hips down to her quads, kissing and caressing her powerful muscles. Each of her thighs was almost as thick around as my waist, and each one felt like it had more muscle than my whole body.

"Impressed?" She asked, a satisfied grin on her face.

"You're incredible." I replied, looking up into her eyes.

"Well," she said, guiding my hands up the sides of her legs to her well-defined hip flexors, "as much as I like the feel of your lips down there, I think I'd like to make use of these. Help me with the strapon."

Obediently, I slid her panties down and she stepped out of them and into the harness. We both fumbled with it for a minute, inexperienced and our fingers trembling with excitement. Eventually we got it securely fastened around her with the six-inch dildo attached. I squirted some lube on it and ran my hands over it, feeling the thing that was about to be inside me. Finished, I stoop up and looked at Claire.

She stood just inches in front of me, naked except for her bra and the glistening strapon, grinning excitedly, hunger in her eyes. She had the body of a warrior goddess, and I was acutely aware that she could easily overpower me if she wanted to, and she definitely looked like she wanted to.

I had long fantasized about being pegged, but I always thought I'd have to gently coax a girl into it over time, overcoming her reluctance to do something so unusual and taboo. But Claire, whom I had met less than an hour ago, was literally trembling with excitement at the thought of pounding my ass. And with how strong her lower body looked, she could probably go a lot harder than most women. It was arousing, but also intimidating.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered out loud. Claire giggled and stepped forward, pressing up against me. I gasped as she grabbed my ass hard and squeezed.

"I know what I'm about to get into," she replied in a sultry voice, her lips just inches from my ear. She was a couple inches shorter than me, so her lips were level with my upper neck, and she leaned in and kissed it furiously. I felt her teeth graze over my throat, and on a primal level I felt like I'd been caught by a predator. Submission was my only option, and that excited me. The strapon was between my legs now, and my own erection was rock hard and pressed against Claire's stomach.

Claire pulled back from my neck and looked at the bed, then at the full length mirror along the wall, smiling up at me wickedly.

"Face the mirror and get on your hands and knees on the floor."

Heart racing, breathing heavily, I obeyed. It was really going to happen. I turned, stepped toward the mirror, and knelt, then placed my hands on the carpeted floor. Claire knelt down behind me and slid a hand up my leg under the skirt, grabbing the panties and pulling them down to my mid-thighs.

I looked at us in the mirror, amazed at how dainty and delicate I looked in front of her. Her arms were almost as thick as my legs, and each of her legs almost as thick as my waist. She didn't waste any time sliding her hands up to grab my hips, holding them in place and slipping the strapon between my cheeks. I gasped in shock and anticipation, and saw her grinning like a predator behind me.

There was a sharp pain as she drove her hips forward, pushing the strapon into me. I let out a little yelp, and Claire's fingers dug more tightly into my hips. Savoring the moment, she slowly pulled back out a few inches before thrusting back in harder, grunting this time. I braced myself against the floor, feeling the force of her thrust shove me forward, but her hands also held me in place. There was another thrust, then another, each just a little bit harder than the last, making me wince each time.

In the mirror, I could see Claire's eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy as she began to establish her rhythm. She exhaled deeply.

"Oh, fuck, this feels amazing!" Claire moaned. As much as her thrusts hurt, I was taking pleasure in how much she was enjoying it, focusing on her face in the mirror. It was gratifying to give a woman as attractive as Claire this much pleasure, even if (actually, especially if) it was by letting her bend me over and take my ass.

She panted and moaned as she plunged into me over and over. Instinctively, I wiggled and tried to ease forward, but her strong hands held me tightly in place for her thrusts. It was a good thing I'd practiced with the dildo on my own, because if Claire's rough, frenzied thrusts had been my first experience being penetrated, the pain might have been unbearable. As it was, it still hurt, but I could handle it, and there was a pleasure beneath the pain.

"God, I love how you look in this outfit!" She said between thrusts, her eyes open now. My own mouth hung open as I gasped and panted. I let out a moan as she hit something inside of me. Claire took one of her hands off my hips and flexed her biceps, staring at us in the mirror, clearly enjoying how strong she looked compared to me.

Putting her hand back on me, her thrusts reached a furious tempo, leaving me gasping in pain and pleasure. Suddenly, she let out a very sharp moan of her own, and I looked back up in the mirror to see her eyelids fluttering and her mouth hanging open in pure ecstasy. It dawned on me that she had just had an orgasm, and I smiled.

She stopped thrusting for a moment, but didn't pull out. A warm, satisfied smile appeared on her face.

"Looks like I came first. I really am experiencing sex like a man."

Under other circumstances, I might have laughed, but all I could really focus on was the six inch strapon inside me. Still Claire seemed amused by her own joke. Then, she slowly pulled back and thrust again. Her hand slid down from my hip and grabbed one of my ass cheeks hard.

"Do you like it when I get rough with you?" Claire asked softly.

"Y-yes." I nodded. I was more used to the strapon now, and the pain was giving way to pleasure.

"Good. I want you to enjoy this." She began to re-establish her rhythm, pounding hard but in a more consistent tempo, and not quite as hard as she'd been pushing when she was getting close to orgasm herself. She hit something good inside me, and I moaned loudly, a warm feeling spreading through my whole body at the thrust. Realizing it, she kept with the angle and tempo, hitting the spot over and over again.

Now I was the one squeezing my eyes shut tight in pleasure, her thrusts becoming my whole world. I don't know how long she did that, but soon I was moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh! Claire!"

Claire drove the strapon in hard one more time, and my whole body spasmed in pleasure. I was filled with warmth, and my whole mind cleared. It took a few seconds to realize I'd just had the most intense orgasm of my life. I felt her pulling out and opened my eyes. She slid the strapon out of me and sat down, leaning back against the foot of my bed. She was breathing heavily, but she had a look of contentment on her face.

I sat back and got off all fours, sliding back to sit next to Claire. She grinned and rested a hand on my thigh.

"That was incredible," she whispered.

"Yeah," I replied. "But I think I should go clean myself up." I was becoming aware of the mess I'd made inside the skirt, and it was getting cold and uncomfortable.

I stood and made my way to the bathroom, feeling Claire's eyes on me the whole way. I was walking a bit bow-legged, starting to feel sore from the pounding I had just taken. Closing the door behind me, I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and exhaled. I was exhausted and sore, and could feel rugburns on my knees and elbows, but nonetheless I felt like I was glowing. Being pegged by Claire had been more satisfying than I could ever have dreamed.

The skirt was a lost cause and would definitely have to be washed, but since the underwear had been pulled down to my mid-thighs before the act, it was still clean. I cleaned myself up, put the panties back on, and left the skirt in the bathroom, then walked back out into the bedroom.

Claire was lounging on my bed, her muscular body at ease. As she heard the door open, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me, grinning. She beckoned me over.

As I approached, I noticed she was still wearing the strapon, but she had wiped it clean and it was glistening with a fresh coat of lube. Still sore from the previous pounding just a couple minutes earlier, I stopped in my tracks a few feet from the edge of the bed.

"Something wrong?" she asked, noticing my eyes lingering on the strapon.

"You're insatiable."

"Well, it's not my fault you're so fun to bang."

Claire sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed so that her feet were resting on the floor and bit her lip, eyeing me up and down. Tired and sore as I was, there was something powerfully appealing about the playful expression on her face, her disheveled hair, and her muscular body tensed up as if ready to strike. I couldn't say no to her.

"Alright, but don't be so rough this time. I'm going to be sore enough tomorrow as it is." I stepped forward to the edge of the bed, showing her the rugburns on my elbows.

"Aw, of course I'll be gentle for my delicate little princess." Her tone was sarcastic, but not in a mean-spirited way. Grabbing my hand, she pulled me onto the bed next to her and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, my hands running down her toned, thick arms.

Claire broke away from the kiss after a few seconds, standing up.

"Lie down on your back for me and slide those panties off... there you go. Good boy." She purred.

"Boy? I'm older than you."

"Oh, sorry. Good girl."

Claire grabbed my ankles and put them over her shoulders, angling my tailbone up and pulling me to the edge of the bed. With the bottoms of my legs resting against her torso, she slowly slid her hips forward, the strapon once again between my cheeks. Soon, it penetrated me and I let out a gasp. Fortunately, she was true to her promise, and her first few thrusts into me were much slower and more gentle than last time.

Gripping my waist and holding me in place, she established a soft rhythm, going in gently but deeply. I relaxed, letting her have her way with me. After her previous manic thrusting, this was downright easy. Having just had an orgasm minutes ago, I wasn't in the same state of excitement I had been for our first round. Though I didn't experience the same earthshaking pleasure as before, I couldn't help but feel gratified and flattered as I watched Clarire's face contort in expressions of pleasure. Here was the kind of fit, attractive woman I had always fantasized about, and she wanted to fuck me over and over again.

Her thrusts got harder, but never reached anything near the intensity of our first round. She began moaning and gasping softly, and after a few minutes, finally let out a sharp exhalation and pulled out, her eyelids fluttering and her body quaking again. Panting heavily, she gave me a quick smile, which I returned, and then she unbuckled the harness of the strapon and flopped down next to me on the bed.

"God damn, I can't get over how amazing it feels to do that to you," said Claire, looking up at the ceiling, contentment on her face. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey, it feels pretty great on the receiving end too. You really know how to lay pipe."

She giggled.

"You know what I like about you? Other than the pretty face and the nice ass, that is. There's no macho bullshit. Most of the guys around me are always trying to be the alpha. It's... refreshing that you let me take charge."

I blushed at the compliment, thrilled that the shyness and deference that I had always been insecure about was an asset in her eyes.

"Thanks. It comes naturally around you. You're a little intimidating... In a good way, I mean." Not my smoothest line, but I was three drinks and two pegging sessions in, so my mind wasn't at its sharpest. Still Claire blushed a little herself. She leaned in and kissed me again.

"You have a nice bed. Mind if I stay in it with you tonight?"

"I was hoping you'd ask that."

"I'm going to warn you though," she said, a wicked but playful look on her face, "I don't think I'm going to let you get much sleep."

12