Leftovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strained upward, pushing his sheathed cock deep into her. I don't like it, he wanted to say. I want to be free, to feel you against me, me inside you. But he didn't speak.

"Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me, yes, push up into me. Oh... oh... oh!" Her head snapped back and then forward. "Jesus!"

He pushed up, reached down and squeezed her ass. His legs were thrusting him up into her, slamming harder and harder. "I'm coming," he muttered.

"Yes," she cried. "I want you to come."

"I'm ... I'm coming!" His cock burst forth. He bellowed, then flung his head forward onto her shoulder.

"You see," she whispered. "It's still nice."

---

The third time he checked the time it was 1:35. She was breathing softly in the bed next to him, her arm across her forehead and eyes the way it often was when she slept. The swell of her breast disappeared under the sheet.

He looked back at his phone and opened up his messages. There it was, the photo again. Her breasts and the necklace, spattered with sperm. But it looked different, now that he knew that she was tied to the bed, her eyes hidden behind a blindfold. Her arms and ankles must have been thrust out toward the bedposts, ropes binding them apart and holding her down. The unseen man could touch her as he pleased, lips, fingers, cock teasing her, tantalizing her unpredictably. Had she cried out, begged him to fuck her? Had he mounted the bed between her legs, thrust his cock deep into her, then pulled out again?

He glanced over at her. She'd been gone for more than forty-eight hours. What else had they done? Did he want to know? He gripped his cock. It felt sore inside - the condom had been too tight and when he had come there had been back-pressure from the semen and a burning sensation.

He jacked off, gazing at the photo and thinking about what lay just out of sight. Her mouth. The blindfold. The ropes. The cock, touching her, probing her, finally exploding all over her. Her cunt, moist and gaping as a flower or a wound. He closed his eyes and rubbed, trying not to make any noise or move too much.

After he came, he slipped out of bed and padded quietly off to wash up. Maybe he would sleep now. As he snapped off the bathroom light and went back into the bedroom, she spoke to him from the bed.

"What time is it?"

"Almost two," he said. "I had to pee, go back to sleep."

"Mmm," she said. She rolled away, and seconds later her breathing again became slow and regular.

He got back into bed and lay down, facing away from her. Things had gone too far, had definitely run out of control. But... could they really go back? He thought about her sitting in the restaurant, legs spread under the table, cunt bare, burning up under the touch of her lover's hand on her thigh. No, he thought. There was no going back now.

And before he fell asleep, he noticed that his cock was, once again, erect.

12