All Comments on 'Leftovers for Dad'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. You need to follow up on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice and short

I liked your story. It is short, but has the right erotic attitude - mum wants to resist but can't avoid her son having sex with her. The addition of a submissive husband makes the story that much sexier.

ryantrixryantrixabout 3 years ago

Yea, good one, follow up with new chapter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good mum

She sounds like the perfect woman to have around the house. Love how she asks her husband to protect her from other men but they just take her, using her and send her back stretched out and happy.

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

I would love to be that husband whose wife feeds him the leftovers from my own son

RassclautRassclautabout 3 years ago

Like all your story themes, gets me hard.

Some too short but keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My mother seduced me when she was 50 years old and | was 14. My father was in Germany, working for his company. I'd never seen a pussy before let alone fucked one. After five weeks without a cock up her, Mum was desperate for sex. We were watching television one evening. I felt Mum's hand slip into my pyjamas and begin to wank me. Then she turned to me and kissed me , her tongue forcing its way between my lips and playing with my tongue. Within minutes, she had me on top of her, and having my first fuck. after that first time, we fucked each other whenever it was safe to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...