Leftovers with Mrs. Lever

Story Info
Mrs. Lever gets her son-in-law to taste her feet.
4.8k words
4.57
10.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner at my mother-in-law's. Her husband had died two years prior, and she was clearly still grieving his loss; and bouts of sadness often made her extremely lonely. So she was really chatty with visitors, sometimes exhaustingly so. So I dreaded being caught alone with her inside her house. On the other hand, she was a very attractive woman. She had mid-length gray hair with a smoky quality to it. She also had deep blue eyes which were framed by cute wrinkled skin. From the outside, she appeared like the kind of woman who knew how to live life and have fun along the way.

While we were sitting on the couch inside our apartment, Josephine had her legs curled to the side of her, away from me, and she was wearing ugly cat socks. I would've liked for her to rest her feet on my lap instead. But she'd never let me touch her feet let alone rub them. And it wounded me inside since my foot fetish was such a deeply ingrained part of who I was. My mistake was falling in love with someone and never finding the courage to just be myself with her. I'd hinted about wanting to play with her feet so many times over the years. She just was never having it. Feet might as well have been deadly poisonous to her. So she never went barefoot around the house. Nor did she wear flip-flops or revealing high heels.

Her mother, Catherine (although I always called her "Mrs. Lever" in my head), on the other hand, was very much into fancy footwear and getting her toes painted. She even sometimes wore a pair of leather sandals with deep toeprints that I desperately wanted to clean with my tongue.

***

Mrs. Lever lived in a house that was deceptively large on the inside. She also had a huge backyard with a gym shed and a garden with a gazebo and pine trees lining the boundary to her property. One thing I loved about her walkway back there were the footprint stepping stones she had placed around the yard. I even took a picture of them once the first time I saw them, and I think she might've caught me, but didn't say anything.

Hanging on many of the walls inside her abode she had drawings and paintings of women's shoes like Warhol prints which I really appreciated.

For dinner, it was just the three of us. Even so, Mrs. Lever still cooked a glorious turkey and prepared plenty of side dishes (with Josephine's help).

At the time, Mrs. Lever was wearing a black blouse with a checkered skirt and black leather boots like something a dominatrix would wear.

"I'm thinking of hosting murder parties again," Mrs. Lever said as we ate together.

"Murder parties?" I asked.

"Like murder mystery parties. You're a writer," she said with a wink.

"I think that's a great idea," Josephine said.

"My friend's husband would be perfect because he works as a waiter at a 1920s-themed restaurant. So he has the perfect uniform he could wear, only he's not into role-playing."

"What a shame," I said, under my breath.

When she spoke, Mrs. Lever had a raspy yet soft voice which made her fun to listen to and gave her words an interesting texture. She just had too many of them to share, at times.

"The man could probably work as a model, he's that good-looking."

"I've been telling Greg that he should try to find an agent for hand modeling," Josephine said.

"Oh, you do have lovely hands, dear," Mrs. Lever said as she studied my hands as I straightened my fingers. "You know, I once thought about trying foot modeling when I was younger."

"Mom!"

"I used to receive so many compliments while out in public. Still do, honestly."

"Seriously, can we not talk about your feet at the dinner table."

"So, you'll let me talk about them in the living room?"

"You know what I mean."

"What's the big deal? Hands are just like feet."

"Most people's hands don't stink."

"I'm sure some do," Mrs. Lever said with a laugh. "We're simply having a discussion. It's not like I'm literally putting my bare feet on the table." At that moment, I tried picturing her mature soles on a plate with stuffing before us as they were covered in gravy. Dig in! I imagined her saying.

"Thank you for that vivid image, Mom."

"You're welcome, dear," Mrs. Lever said with a grin. "OK, we'll move on from toes, arches, and soles, just for your sake."

"Thank you."

"What about socks? Are we allowed to talk about those?"

"Mom!"

"What about shoes? You know, there's this really sexy pair of leopard print heels that I'd like to order online."

"You're impossible," Josephine said and I could tell that she wanted to flee the table in that moment.

After a half an hour or so, my meal started to catch up with me. Josephine had gone outside to get some fresh air or so I thought. When I walked over to the guest bathroom, the light was on and the door was locked. So Josephine had to be in there. Man, I really need to pee. At that moment, Mrs. Lever walked by and it was like she could read my mind.

"You can use my bedroom bathroom, dear."

"Oh, I can wait."

"She'll be in there for a while."

"OK," I said as I followed her to her bedroom which was somewhat clean, just a little cluttered with shopping bags. I was just glad that it wasn't a pigsty. "Thank you so much."

"Anytime. You're family now," she said with a warm smile. I stepped into her bathroom and scanned my eyes around. Lots of beauty products, a lone Coke can in the waste basket. I immediately noticed her pair of worn, black leather flip-flops; the same ones I'd been dreaming about for so long. I quickly shut the door and locked it. Then I picked up one flip-flop and sniffed it. It didn't stink too much, but the hint of her feet definitely aroused me. I couldn't help licking her toeprints and tasting the dirt, leather, and stale sweat. I knew Mrs. Lever would come check on me if I took too long. So I set her flip-flop down on the floor next to her other one, which I also sniffed and sampled. Then I took a piss and washed my hands. As I dried them off, I waited a bit for my crotch tent to go down.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I noticed Mrs. Lever's collection of mostly black and red shoes and boots. Damn, she has nice taste.

I made way back to the dining room and took my seat. Conversation flowed the same as before. But now, I was buzzing a little from tasting Mrs. Lever's flip-flops, which was almost like tasting her feet but not quite.

"Why are you smiling?" Joesphine asked me with a puzzled look on her face.

"I don't know."

Later, while Josephine was taking her time in the bathroom again, I was left alone with Mrs. Lever, which wasn't so bad after all her innocent feet talk.

"I'm really sorry about my bathroom," she said, sounding a little embarrassed.

"You don't have to apologize for anything."

"I didn't mean to leave my stinky flip-flops in there," she said as she playfully covered her face and laughed.

"Oh, that's not a big deal."

"Maybe I should try a little baking soda. Maybe that'll do the trick," she said as Josephine returned to the table.

"I hope you're not talking about your feet again."

"Of course," she said with a grin. "You should see the new toe rings I bought."

"Just stop, please."

"Fine. We'll go back to talking about my murder party idea. I think I really want to bring in a fake body this time..."

***

After dinner, when all three of us were stuffed, we relaxed on the couch for a holiday movie marathon. Mrs. Lever kept her boots on the entire time which was disappointing to me. I was dying to see her black socked feet (assuming her socks were black). I couldn't focus on the images on the screen. All I could think about was a growing fantasy of Josephine and her mother both letting me rub their feet for them. Maybe they'd even double-team me in a foot smothering and worship session. But nope, not even in my fantasies.

At one point, I must've fallen asleep with my mouth open because I woke up with water spilling out of it. When I looked over and noticed Josephine and her mother both laughing, I knew a trick was being played on me. Then I spotted the bottle of water that Mrs. Lever was trying to hide.

"Jo should've warned you. Don't fall asleep in this house with your mouth open."

"Sorry," I said as I wiped my mouth feeling so embarrassed, I wanted to crawl and hide in one of the crevices of the couch and disappear like a pen.

"It's just water. But next time, you might feel a toe instead."

"Mom! Jesus."

"What? It'll teach him a lesson." For some reason, Josephine glared at her mother like she wanted to set her on fire with her mind. Don't know what that's all about, I thought. I couldn't help wondering if her husband had suffered that kind of fate. I pictured him asleep on the couch with his head tossed back, mouth wide as a cave. Then Mrs. Lever peeling off her socks with glee, and letting her feet crawl over towards him like a spider before letting him get a taste of her stinky toes.

Maybe I should fall asleep here more often.

At one point, Mrs. Lever asked me if I could move a box full of wine bottles for her, and I said sure. I picked up the box in the living room and carried it outside to her gym, where she had me set it down on a chair.

"Thank you, dear," she said before she closed the door to the shed, which kind of through me off. I guess she wanted us to be alone for a bit.

"Nice gym."

"You haven't been inside it before?" she asked as I stared at some of the equipment and colorful mats she had on the floor. I looked around for worn tennis shoes, but didn't see any anywhere.

"No," I said as I shook my head.

"I brought you here because there's something I want to discuss with you."

"And that would be?"

"My daughter's told me all about your cute little fetish," she said with an eyebrow raise.

"She what?"

"Oh, yeah. She called me one night crying over finding links to foot fetish porn in your browser history. She was so upset."

"I can't believe this is happening," I said out loud when I didn't intend to.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. So you get off on sniffing older women's stinky feet. It doesn't make you a criminal, as long as it's consensual."

"Wow."

"My feet sometimes stink to high heaven. Well, maybe not that bad. But I'd love to have a handsome man inhale them deeply after a long day or after a good workout. I'd feel so loved and appreciated that way."

"Really?"

"It's the truth. I'm tired of having to pretend to be perfect all the time. I want to feel what it's like to be accepted for all of me. Even my stinky bits."

"I'm surprised to hear this."

"I know this is quite embarrassing for you, me knowing something so intimate about you. But we're both adults here. And you have to understand, my daughter is a prude. I told her, so what? Let him indulge a bit. He's a good man and he deserves to experience the harmless things that make him happy."

"And what did she say?"

"Oh, you already know," she said with a laugh. "She's always been grossed out by feet, even her own. They're not even bad looking, just slender and bony. They're not shapely and thick like mine," she said with a wink. "Would you like to see them?"

"Yes, I mean, not with Jo here."

"Of course. Maybe I'll send you a pic."

"Sure."

"What about actually playing with them sometime?"

"I don't know."

"How about this: I'll ask you to come over to help me with some kind of 'manly' problem I can probably take care of myself. I'll wear my Keds which usually make my feet nice and stinky. And I'll sit back and let you sniff them for as long as your heart desires. How does that sound?"

"Like heaven. But I can't."

"Oh, sure you can. Then you can rub my feet and burry your scruffy face in them. Maybe you'll even let me play with your chest hair with my toes."

"Really, I can't."

"My daughter never has to find out. It can be our smelly little secret. Oh, you'd look so handsome sniffing my mature toes. Just imagine how sexy they must taste."

"I just can't."

"It's okay, dear. I completely understand. You're not ready. Just know, my offer is always on the table. And it's only a matter of time before my charms work you over. You may hold back now, but you'll be fucking my gorgeous feet before you know it."

***

My smartphone vibrated later that night while Josephine and I were in bed. She was already knocked out and I had just barely got done brushing my teeth. When I checked my messages, I was surprised to see a new text from Mrs. Lever, but also, a little excited admittedly. Her text read: "Hello, dear / Had dessert earlier and thought of you"

Along with the text she'd sent a photo of her bare soles with each of her toes topped with whipped cream. And I had to say, they were some of the sexiest soles I'd ever seen. The details of the lines were so sharp it was like they were shot in high-definition and her plump toes were just begging to be sucked.

I didn't know what to respond back. As horny as the image made me, I still loved her daughter and didn't want to harm her in any way. So I let the text sit and eventually turned off my phone.

When I woke up the next morning, all I could think about was the photo. Admittedly, I stroked my cock in the bathroom while looking at it. However, Josephine kept interrupting me to use the toilet because she wasn't feeling well.

"Maybe it was all the talk of feet my mother was doing," Josephine said. "Brings back memories of my childhood. Hers stunk so bad it often made me want to cry. And she didn't seem to care. I guess it's my fault for always having to sniff things."

"You do have a great nose." Hearing about how much her mother's feet stank nearly made me rock hard.

"I probably have a foot phobia now because of her."

At one point, after stepping out of the bathroom looking exhausted, she said, "I need you to stop by my mom's to pick up some leftovers." Oh boy, I thought. Here we go.

"Sure thing," I said as I felt a pang of nervousness hit my empty stomach.

***

When I arrived at Mrs. Lever's, she greeted me at the door wearing a white t-shirt (with LOVE printed on it in black lettering) and jeans. Of course, she was wearing the flip-flops which I had already gotten a taste of the night before.

"Come in, dear," she said and I stepped through the door which had a harvest wreath hanging on it. "Hope you're feeling alright."

"I am," I said as she closed the door behind us.

"Good. I know it couldn't be my food."

"No, probably not. I just hope it's not a bug."

"She probably got it from the gym," Mrs. Lever said. "That's why I never go to one." Then I followed her into the kitchen which looked like she had just cleaned it.

"You know, there's something I've always wanted to try..." she said as she opened her refrigerator and pulled out an untouched pumpkin pie along with a can of whipped cream.

"Oh, you must've had it before," I said, trying to be humorous, and I was glad that she smiled.

"You'll see," she said as she removed the clear plastic lid and placed the entire pie on a large plate. I was completely shocked by what happened next. She proceeded to position herself on top of the counter, removed her flip-flops, rolled up her jeans, did a few sexy toe wiggles before pressing her feet into the pie.

"Oh, wow," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. I wasn't normally into mixing feet with food, but the visual in front of me was hotter than any porn I could pull up on my laptop. "This is unreal." She smashed the pie around and made a real mess, to my utter enjoyment.

"Ahhh, this feels so good!"

"You're having a lot of fun with this, I can tell."

"Now, I wonder how I'm gonna clean these feet up," she said as she tapped on her lips with her finger. "Any ideas?"

"Uh..." was all I could manage.

"Oh, you're just clueless! Get over here and enjoy some pie. It won't hurt you a bit."

"But Josephine," I said, weakly as I began to break out in a sweat.

"She's not here to see anything. And if we avoid taking pics, then it never happened." I was in a bad yet dreamlike spot. She had me right where she wanted me. And the more I thought about turning away, the more excited I felt about giving in to her temptations. God, her toes and soles looked so gorgeous covered in mashed pumpkin. Just one lick. It'll mean nothing.

I was salivating watching her destroy that pie with her perfectly pedicured tootsies. It was almost like her movements were in slow-motion.

Oh, what the hell. Without being able to control myself any longer, I dove right in. I licked under her toes and sucked the pie off them.

"That's it. Oh, that feels so wonderful, dear!" She giggled when I stuck my wet tongue between her toes. I couldn't taste much other than pumpkin, but it still put me in a daze nonetheless. She moaned as I licked her arches and all around her soles. "Can't forget the whipped cream," she said at one point. She then used the can to top her toes with fresh cream which I hungrily sucked off. She even fed me pieces of pie and crust with her toes. "Can't let this all go to waste."

After a few minutes of dessert bliss, she said, "Oops, got some on my flip-flop." Then she held it in front of my face for me to lick all over, my tongue even traced the stitching. "Good boy!"

When I had thoroughly tongued bathed Mrs. Lever's feet, I sucked in a deep breath like I had just finished having great sex.

"That was amazing," I said.

"It was. You're so gifted using that beautiful tongue of yours," she said with a grin.

"Thank you."

"I was originally going to go with a nice harvest pedi. But then I decided to go with hot pink instead. Do you like the color?"

"I do. I really do."

"Good."

After cleaning her feet with wet paper towels, I washed the plate for her in the sink.

"Thank you, dear," she said as she slipped her feet back into her flip-flops.

"No, thank you."

"I'll get everything ready for you now," she said and I watched as she began pulling out plates and bowls of leftovers covered with tinfoil from the refrigerator. Then she made me a few plates to take with me. I desperately wanted to stay longer to enjoy her feet some more. But I had to get back home to check on Josephine. "Take her some ginger ale," Mrs. Lever said as she pulled out a few cans from the refrigerator. "That always calms her stomach."

***

A week later, Josephine told me that her mother needed help moving some more boxes. And I was more than happy to volunteer my muscles for the task.

This time, she opened the front door wearing short workout shorts and a pink tank top. She had fabulous muscular legs and calves for her age (somewhere in her sixties). As I looked down, I noticed that she was wearing a pair of Keds that were probably originally white when she'd bought them, but now they were off-white and discolored. And honestly, it made my dick twitch in my pants.

"I was working out earlier. I also did some work around the garden. You don't mind a little sweat, do you?" she asked with a smirk.

"Not at all."

"I don't either," she said. "Come in." I stepped inside where she offered me something to drink. I said water and she got a bottle for me. I took a few sips but didn't want to drink too much. Just enough to wet my mouth.

"How's Jo?"

"A lot better."

"That's good...you know, I did warn you about my feet, right? That they can really build up a scent?"

"You did," I said as I licked my lower lip.

"Even if my daughter ever did let you enjoy her feet, they wouldn't smell or taste like anything. She's a total hygiene freak. It'll be like trying chicken without seasoning. And my feet are always well-seasoned." God, I love the way she spoke. "So let's get right to it then." I followed her to her bedroom with excitement fizzling inside my stomach.

I watched her as she climbed on the bed. Then she seemed to be waiting for me to make the next move. So I got down on the carpet at the foot of her bed and began untying her Keds.

12