Leftovers with Mrs. Lever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled one off, a sharp aroma immediately hit my nostrils. Normally, the smell would probably be a little much for me. But because I was so attracted to Mrs. Lever, it became a huge turn on. I felt my cock hardening as I buried my nose in her toes. Then I breathed in deeply as she bit down on her lower lip and tickled my beard with her toes.

"How do they smell, dear?"

"Like heaven," I said.

"Wonderful answer. You're a true connoisseur of fragrant female feet." I pulled off her other Ked and admired her pink, slightly orange sweaty soles. Her aroma was just too good to describe. It was like the sexiest and sweetest musk you could ever hope to experience from a mature woman's feet. Salty, buttery, slightly vinegary. I sniffed all around her toes and up and down her soles. Her scent made my mouth water as I took it into my lungs. I wanted to be completely consumed by it. I didn't even want to have thoughts anymore. I just wanted to sniff my way to eternal bliss while at her feet.

"How about you take off your shirt?" she asked with a wink.

"Sure," I said as I paused from inhaling her stink. I removed my shirt and tossed it aside.

"You have such wonderful chest hair, dear," she said as I let her rub her feet all over my pecs. And it felt nice to have that part of me appreciated. "You'd be great to cuddle with."

After a while, I dove back into her toes. I don't know how long I sniffed her feet before I was dying to taste them.

I wrapped my lips around her toes and sucked them, rubbing her arches with my hands at the same time. They tasted salty with a slight tang that drove me wild. I took my time cleaning between each one. Then I massaged her wrinkly soles with my tongue and they tasted amazing. So much flavor! It was even better than her cooking.

"Oh, it feels so good wiggling my stinky toes inside your mouth." As my cock grew and grew, she gave me the OK to unzip my pants.

"Now be a good boy and fuck my feet." As she began stroking my cock with her soles, I felt like I was going to cum right away. Sensing this, she slowed down her pace a bit and let me slow my breathing down. When I had calmed down enough, she turned around, giving me a view of her big gorgeous ass in shorts.

While positioned on her hands and knees, I began fucking her soles while rubbing my hand around her lower back as well as over her butt cheek like it was a basketball. Her soft wrinkles felt so good caressing my sensitive shaft. And I thought it was cute the way she kept looking back to make sure she was doing a good job. When I gripped her feet to hold them in place, I began fucking her soles harder and harder until I was ready to cum. As I picked up one her Keds and held it over my nose, I shot my load all over her mature wrinkly soles. Then I watched as she rubbed my semen into her skin like it was a new brand of lotion. I was so turned on, that I was almost willing to lick her soles clean for her. But I held back in that moment.

We gathered ourselves for a few minutes without saying anything, just smiling at each other and laughing. When she told me to grab a towel from her bathroom, I did so and used it to clean her feet.

"I hope I didn't just ruin everything between us," she said and I could almost taste the guilt spilling out of her eyes, because I felt the same way.

"No, I don't think so."

"Maybe we went too far, I don't know. I'll understand if you never want to play this way again. I can't say I'll never flirt with you again. But maybe, you can rub my feet once in a while? No, I shouldn't. I don't know what I'm saying," she said with a laugh.

"I better head out," I said after putting my shirt back on and zipping up my pants.

"Right," she said.

She followed me to the door where we stood in front of each other in an awkward giggly buzz.

"I did have an amazing time," I said.

"That's good to hear. I did too."

"I'll have to shower as soon as I get home though."

"Right! I forgot. Oh, you'll never get past Jo's nose. Especially if you smell like my stinky feet. She can pick the scent out anywhere. You better shower here."

"I guess I have time," I said as I followed her back to her bedroom where I showered and she snuck multiple glances while I was in there because I purposely kept the door open for her.

"You know what, I think I should scrub my feet too," I heard her say as I lathered my body down with soap. "Yeah, I can still smell them a little." My cock began to grow slightly at the thought. And I waited with anticipation as she undressed and slipped into the shower with me completely naked. "You have such a gorgeous body, dear. My daughter is a really lucky woman." As she got down on her knees, I knew I was falling deeper under her spell when she looked up at me with those gorgeous pleading eyes. I nodded a slight yes and watched as she took me into her mouth. She sucked my wet cock and gripped my ass cheek as I gyrated slightly. As she continued to suck, I thrusted a little harder until I was practically fucking her mouth hole.

When I couldn't contain myself any longer, I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed it all. After she licked me clean, we finished showering together. Then we dried each other off like a newly formed couple.

"Your semen tastes really sweet. Must be all the dessert you've been eating," she said with a wink.

After dressing, we made our way to her front door again.

"Make sure to put on some cologne as soon as you get home," she said.

"I will."

"And do come visit me more often."

"I'll try my best," I said before I left for my car.

***

The entire drive back home I felt my guilt stabbing me in my heart like someone had an emotional voodoo doll of me. But I had just left one of the best experiences of my life, and I couldn't thank Mrs. Lever enough for that. I knew I was flirting with danger, but for the moment, I'd never been happier.

12