Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear him mumble my name into the mattress and I pull out about halfway and slide back in, to the hilt. I can feel my balls slap against his and I realize, I've never wanted anything more than this feeling I'm experiencing right now. And before I realize what I'm doing, I'm rocking my hips against his backside, slamming into him over and over. He's taking every thrust and his sounds are all the encouragement I need to keep going, quickening my pace until he's screaming my name.

I pound into him, with my whole eight and a half inches disappearing inside his ass at what feels like a hundred times a minutes. My hips piston with a will of their own. My mind can hear that he's way too loud for the thin walls of this Inn, but I can't stop. He doesn't want me to stop either. Between his screaming my name, moaning and growling, he yells "Yeeeeeesss, oh God yes" making me aware he's chasing his climax just as I seek my own.

After what could have been two minutes or an hour, I left my body, so I'm unsure how long I fucked him as hard as I could, I feel my release building. It coils low in my stomach and I feel my balls pull up tight to either side of my slippery shaft. And then I'm thrusting harder, he falls face first onto the bed and I aggressively keep thrusting and thrusting until I collapse on him, still deep inside, and my throbbing member pumps sprays of hot cum into him for what feels like forever. I've never cum that hard or that quantity in my life.

After a moment, the room stops spinning and I roll off of William and fall onto my back on the bed, next to him. He eventually turns his head and looks at me. His eyes look completely different now. They look soft and loving. I have to look away. I'm leaving in the morning and he's probably leaving right now. But he reaches out his hand and runs it from my neck down to my lower stomach, he can feel my hair above my crotch is wet with our shared sweat and our mixed seed.

He gets off the bed and walks over towards the fire. He digs in his cloak and pulls out a kerchief and comes back to the bed. He gently wipes my chest and cock and balls, drying me off. He then wipes up his front where he came on the bed as I pounded him into it. He then sets the cloth down by my hand and turns around as if to ask for me to clean his backside. I grab the large square of fabric and refold it until I have a mostly clean section and I gently wipe his crack clean.

He takes the kerchief from me and sets it aside. He lays back down on the bed, now with his head on the pillows. I reposition and lay next to him, we both stare at the dark ceiling. I want to say something, but I can't even imagine what words would be appropriate right now. Before I can decide I hear him say, just above a whisper "thank you Henry".

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"No" he says. "Did you enjoy me?" his voice small for once.

"Oh yes, William, I enjoyed that more than I can say" I try to remain calm, like this is something I've done before. But I think he knows I've never been on top before. But that's probably my insecurities. This man is a complete stranger. He couldn't know what experiences I've had before this. Not like I can remember anything that happened to me before this. My entire head is empty except for the hot memories of the last few hours here at the Inn and specifically in this bed.

"Should I leave?" he pauses and then says "or do you want more?".

"I need a few minutes before I can do that again" I say hoping I don't sound scared or inexperienced. I hear him make a low sound of agreement that isn't really a word.

"I can do whatever you want" just hangs in the air between us after he says it. My mind starts to race. What exactly is this stranger willing to do beyond what we've already done? I can't think too hard or I'll panic out of fear of coming across like an innocent.

Finally I muster the courage to ask "Could you do that to me?". After experiencing his pleasure at the end of my cock, I can't help but wonder what it would be like. It's clearly like nothing I've had done to me in the past. I only enjoyed the idea of being with a man, but never the actual act with the boy in Devon. But William enjoyed what I did to him so much he came off without using his hands. His moans still echo in my mind. His pleasure all seeming to come from my actions. I want that. Badly.

He looks at me again and smirks a little. That smirk makes me want to live in this bed, in this moment with this specimen of male perfection forever. "I will make you feel as good as you made me feel Henry". He says it with such certainty, with authority, but yet still with obedience. It's intoxicating just being near this man of few words.

"Tell me when you want me and I'll give you anything" he says into the space between us. I roll onto my side and face him. I want to kiss him. Will he like that? Will he leave before he fucks my hole, like I asked him to? I throw caution to the wind and lean down and take his lips with mine. He turns into my kiss, his beard stubble rasping against my smooth face. He deepens the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth. This man knows what he's doing, that's for sure. We move closer and wrap our arms around each other, he cups my face with his other hand and kisses me with such abandon, I never want to stop.

Soon enough, his hand has trailed down my chest and he is gripping my growing erection. I feel his cock is already granite hard and pushing against my stomach. All I can manage to say between kisses and soft moans is "Fuck me". He smiles against my lips and he squeezes my erection hard enough to make me see stars for a moment. When my mouth falls open to gasp, he plunders my mouth with his and rolls on top of me. Our erections slide across each other and I can't wait until he's deep inside me.

He pulls back a little and looks into my eyes "How do you want me Henry? I want to make you feel good, so tell me what to do to you." That same tone as before, where he wants me to take control, even from the bottom.

"I want to ride you, get on your back, now" I say it as sternly as I can. He responds to the command, just like before. He quickly lays back on the pillows and strokes his thick shaft while he beckons me with those fathomless brown eyes. I give him an approving look and he smiles such a genuine smile, it melts my heart. But my heart doesn't get any say in this purely sexual encounter with this dark stranger.

I turn around and put my rear end near his shoulder and he takes the hint and starts to prepare me for what I want him to do to me. He spits on his fingers and starts working me, gently yet firmly. He keeps stroking himself with his other hand. His ministrations on my ass are giving me jolts of pleasure like I never knew I could feel back there before.

"I think you're ready now Henry" and he pats my ass with his big callused hand. I turn around and crawl over him. He watches my face like he's never seen anything so beautiful before. It sends a thrill down my spine and my damn cock leaps in excitement. He shifts his eyes to my erection and my bottom, hovering near his dick. He reaches out and puts both big hands on my hips, he supports me while I get into position and he holds me tight when my recently fingered hole touches the wet tip of his rigid penis.

He looks at my face, questioning. I nod and continue to line myself up. "Put it inside me William" I demand for his benefit. He looks happy to be told what to do again and he starts pushing up against me, while he holds me in place above him. I feel my ring start to give so I push down hard until his huge purple head pops inside me. It's much bigger than the pastor's son. Much, much bigger.

It burns and I must look upset because he stops all movement and looks at me so seriously "Henry?" and when I don't say anything immediately he continues "am I hurting you? Should I stop?"

"No, don't stop" I gasp out, which makes him look even more nervous. I blow out a huge breath I didn't realize I was holding. I focus on his incredible face and smile. He looks relieved. "I just need a moment please". He nods and holds me in place with his big strong arms. Looking at him makes me relax. He's so perfect. He's an incredible lover and a total stranger and I want nothing more than to take all the pleasure I can from him, while I can. Tomorrow, this will all be a memory.

With my mind cleared, my body relaxes and I can feel his arms flex. He can tell I'm ready to take more. I give him a look that communicates just that and he starts to gently lower me down his incredible girth. I start to throb with need after he gives me another inch and I throw my head back "NOW!!!" and I force my body down onto him, taking his whole cock so deep inside my ass, I literally scream when I hit his balls. His eyes slide closed and his hands tighten on my waist so hard, he's going to leave bruises. And I want it all.

After the scream rips from my throat, my legs start to shake and I hear myself whimpering "Fuck me now William, fuck me until I can't remember my own name". He looks at me with wide eyes for a spilt second and then he gets the most determined look on his face and he starts thrusting up into me and he starts pushing me up with his hands on my hips and slamming me back down as he thrusts up. Each thrust feels impossibly deeper than the last and he's doing all the work because I can't control my body. He's basically using my body as his personal fuck hole because I wanted him too. And it's mind-blowing. I can't remember what I said, or how loud I moaned and screamed, but I know the pleasure that shot through me in that moment in time, changed me forever.

I opened my eyes during the onslaught and he's watching me intently while he destroys me and it's all too much. I feel my orgasm building and it's the most unstoppable force in the world and he can sense it. He pushes himself up off the bed, his hips now fully off the mattress and his pace increases. His thrusts get harder until I can hear our flesh slapping against each other and my eyes close, head and shoulders thrown back and my semen starts pumping out in huge thick white ropes. He keeps pounding, bouncing me around so that my cum sprays everywhere. It's on my chest and neck, it sprays into his face and all over his chest. He seems to be spurred on by my epic release and he grunts and keeps pushing and pulling me up and down his giant erection. Every thrust causes my cock to spray more and more cum.

I just came inside him and now I'm coming like a fountain. It doesn't even seem possible, but I feel it happening and it's exquisite. I hear myself scream his name, like it's coming from someone else. He keeps thrusting and making more and more sexual sounds that I will never forget, until he finally erupts deep inside me. He slams me down to the hilt and groans out one final long, loud primal growl as he collapsed back to the bed with me still impaled on his manhood.

I fall forward on to his chest, our bodies still tightly engaged. I can feel his heartbeat in the throbbing of his cock deep in my guts. I want to live here, on top this huge dark man, naked and connected forever. It's the best feeling I've ever experienced. Even better than when I fucked his hole a short time ago. We're both panting and sweating and he strokes my back gently, with his big hard hand. My eyes well up, but he can't see me, so I try to calm myself. He surely felt my tears hit his chest, but he just continues to hold me.

I think he knows I don't want him to pull out. He expertly rolls us both over onto our sides. With him softening inside me, he pulls me close and tucks me into his chest. Finally I need to move my legs and so I have to let him slip out. I feel so empty immediately. I feel his seed leak out of me. He uses a corner of the blanket to wipe up the mess. He gathers me close again and we fall asleep.

Hours later, the sun is peaking through the dirty window and the fire has burned down to embers. I try to stretch but I'm incredibly sore and William's huge leg is draped over mine. The aches and pains and the giant slumbering next to me brings me a contentment I've always sought. I want to cry because I know I have to crawl out of this sanctuary of blankets and this warm furry man, and dress to meet my cousin in the cold stables.

I use the privy chamber and start to dress. I look over at the bed and he's staring at me. He lays there, naked and magnificent. "South" he says.

"What?"

"Last night, you asked me which way I was headed. I'm heading south. What about you?"

I sigh and say "I'm heading north". He nods, looking resigned. He continues to watch me silently while I finish dressing. When I sit to pull on my boots, he sits up and joins me on the edge of the bed. When I finish my boots, I stand up and so does he. Even sleepy and limp, this man of still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I need to stop thinking these thoughts. I'm walking out the door in mere moments.

He pulls me into his arms and kisses me like he will never see me again, because he won't. He crushes me to his chest and kisses the top of me head. "I'll never forget you Henry, never".

"Me neither William, thank you". I turn out of his arms, I pick up my satchel and I walk out the door and never look back.

Nearly a full day and night later, James finally addresses my changed mood. "What happened at the Inn Henry?". I knew I couldn't really avoid this conversation.

"I met someone and we spent the night".

"Ah, I see" he says.

"What does that mean old man?" I try to give him a blank look. I know he sees right through me anyway.

"Let's just say I didn't get a lot of sleep that night either" he looks right at me but I pretend to be occupied with the road ahead. He continues "did you hear all that noise? It sounded like a bear and a lion fighting over a carcass all night".

I burst out laughing at that. "Shut up you dirty old man!". Still laughing, I spur my horse on to a quicker pace.

"I got you to smile" I hear him yell at my back as I ride ahead.

A week later we arrive in Northumberland and we find my childhood home, Sandhurst, still standing but looking unloved after nearly a decade away. We unsaddle the horses and walk around the house. "It's smaller than I remember" I say out loud to no one in particular.

"You're just bigger now, so it seems smaller" James says, even though he's never been here before.

We both hear a horse coming our way and we head to the front to meet the arriving guest. I assume he's the solicitor we received our summons from. He looks stiff and less than friendly. He rides up to us and dismounts.

"Are you Henry Errington?"

"Yes, I'm Henry, you must be Mr. Stilton, the lawyer".

"These are for you Mr. Errington" he says as he shoves a huge stack of papers at me. I take them from him and he turns back to his horse and searches through one of his saddlebags. He pulls out several huge scrolls and a small wooden box which thankfully James takes before this brusk man can shove them into my already full hands. "Here's my card. Come see me with any questions".

He remounts his horse and starts to leave. "Wait, Mr. Stilton, what is this all about?".

"Your inheritance, of course" he says so matter-of-factly that I'm stand there stunned. He rides away.

I look at James and he just shrugs. "I sure hope there's a key to this pile in that box" as he motions at the house.

There is in fact a key in the box. It does open the pile of house I seem to have just inherited. We head inside and light a fire in the kitchen, where there's a table for us to lay our jumble of paperwork Mr. Stilton left with us. Shortly we discover that I did in fact inherit this house, a large parcel of land and some savings in the bank.

Instantly, I've become a property owning man of some means. Will wonders ever cease.

July 1758

The spring and summer flew by for us at Sandhurst. James decided to stay, which I always suspected he would. He loves the house and the land. He's made friends at the local pub and he's happier than I've ever known him to be. It makes me happy beyond measure.

The house looks better after lots of hard work. I've gained some hard earned muscles. I'm not that same soft boy from five months ago. We rented parcels to tenant farmers and the land and house are earning us money to add to that which was already in the bank. I found out some of the money I inherited was from my father, but most of it was from my mother's estate that I never knew existed. It turns out my father didn't know about it either, which is why it was still there for me when I reached my majority and not squandered out of spite.

Most nights I fall into bed, and sleep like the dead, after hard days of physical labor. But occasionally I still lay awake and think of William and our one night together. I cherish the memories. They still live in my mind like it was only yesterday. Still, I mourn the fact I'll never see him again and that I'll probably never experience that kind of pleasure again. When I get very low, I try to remember I'm lucky to have had the experience at all. Most people never get that. And I get back to work on my future here at Sandhurst the next day and I'm happy.

However, I was about to get much happier, much to my surprise.

"Henry!" I heard James call for me from the house. I ran to the back door and in to the kitchen to find him sitting across from a lovely older lady. They are smiling at each other, like school children. I stop in my tracks and try to gather myself. And then she looks up at me.

She starts to cry as she stares at me. She reaches out a trembling hand towards me and whispers my name "Henry", so quietly I almost miss it over the roaring that's started thundering in my ears.

"Ann?" I question, hoping, feeling like a child again. She stands and opens her arms to me. I rush into them and she squeezes me tightly. She still smells like roses, this woman who is the only mother I ever knew. This woman who raised me and I lost at the worst time in my life. She was here, holding me again. I cried harder than I had since the day she was taken from me.

Later, as we all sat and visited, I found out that she and James met at church a few weeks ago and it wasn't until today that they realized who the other was and how I connected them both. She had immediately invited herself over to see me.

"It's grown very late and it's dark out there Ann, please stay the night." James offers. "You can have my room for the night, I'll share with Henry".

"Alright, I will stay, thank you. I didn't realize it had gotten so late. It's been wonderful to catch up" she smiles at me and I feel like this is exactly as it should be. This woman and this man, both like parents to me, sitting here, it feels like family. Real family. I never thought I'd feel like a regular young man with two loving parents in my life.

My real father had died of syphilis. It made him even more cruel as it killed him. He would tell me often that I had killed my mother and driven him to his wicked ways that had caused him to catch this disease that would eventually kill him. He called me unnatural and a freak. He despised my feminine tenancies as a child. Ann just let me be a child, but he punished me for anything he thought made me a "fairy", as he called me. He'd beaten me, locked me in a closet and worse. I've blocked the worst things from my mind. Ann would always rescue me and hold me while I cried.

My father once told me I was cursed to be an unnatural freak because I killed my mother. He also told me that me being an unnatural freak had killed my mother. So I was both born a freak and cursed to be a freak for the death of my mother, according to him.

I'm not ashamed to say I prayed for his death, hoping that as a cursed unnatural freak, maybe I could cause his death too. If it weren't for losing Ann, I would have rejoiced in his death completely. But now, maybe I can rejoice. Ann is back. James is with me and my cruel father is dead, rotted away from laying with whores.