Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of summer and autumn rolled by. James and Ann grew closer each passing week. I think he wants to court her. And I think she'll say yes. I love watching them finding love with each other, for the first time in either of their lives. And I'm so proud that somehow they came together because of me. I think a wedding next spring would be perfect, but I'm not rushing them. Their love story is the most precious thing I've ever witnessed, and I'll watch it as long as it lasts.

The tenant farmers all had successful harvests this year, and the overall economy of our area is much improved. I was able to turn some of the profit into an investment of even more land and I made it available to more farming families. For the first time in decades, my friends and neighbors at Sandhurst are all ready and secure for the long northern winter.

We will be having a huge harvest festival here at the estate. I've erased my father's legacy here and I've made my own, in less than a year. A legacy of success, happiness and bountifulness. My heart swells with pride. And I've made James and Ann proud, which is all the success I'll ever need.

The day before the festival, the house and gardens are overflowing with townfolk and farmers, setting up for the feast and the festival. We sent word to the surrounding villages, welcoming anyone willing to travel to Sandhurst. Last we heard, we could expect several hundred festival goers. Ann is in heaven, being the closest thing to the "lady of the house" that we have, she's been overseeing everything, organizing the games and the feast. James runs to do her bidding, smiling like a fool the whole time.

The afternoon of the festival finds us surrounded by friends, neighbors and plenty of strangers, all here to celebrate our harvest and prosperity. Ann and James stroll the garden, arm and arm. I find myself trying to avoid the mothers with eligible daughters yet again. At 21, I'm successful, hard and lean and still the prince from the storybooks in looks.

The late afternoon feast is unimaginably delicious. No one leaves hungry or sober. The families mostly head home after the meal, but the young couples, singles and the rowdy older folks like James and Ann, stay for music, dancing and frolicking. The kind of frolicking that will most likely lead to a wave of new babies next summer.

As the couples dance, I fade into the darkness beyond the bonfire light. I'm happy that they are celebrating. But it would be nice to have that too, but I never will. I can't very well take up with a man and expect to still have the respect of the village. Besides, there isn't a man for miles around that I would want even if I could.

I recently told James that if given the choice between having a life I want, with a love I want, or having all this success for the people in our lives, I'd choose this successful life for everyone every time. I thought he'd easily agree with me but instead he frowned at me. "Henry, that makes me sad that you'd never take the life you want for yourself".

"Maybe I would if there was ever really a chance for me to have what I want. But there isn't. So I chose to believe it's my choice, not my only option. It's the only way I can keep going everyday, alone".

He looked like he wanted to say more, but he knew there was nothing more to say. I was right. This was the best life I could hope for. I can make life better for everyone around me. I just can't have real love in my life. Head hung low, he walked away.

So here I stand in the dark, outside the circle of light where all the lovers dance into the night, laughing and kissing. I watch and I try to be happy for them.

"Do you want to dance?" a deep voice behind me says. I spin around and I can't see anything but darkness. Maybe I drank too much and I'm hearing things. I turn back to head to the house and standing right in my path is a shadow. Darkness personified. I feel faint. I feel the fire burning me from across the yard. My knees start to buckle but he reaches out and holds me steady. He crushes me to his chest and he smells like my dreams. Like me deepest desires.

My mind reels, my mouth stops working, and I finally manage to say one word before I blackout in a dead faint, "William?".

When I wake, I'm in my bed and the sun is just coming up. My head aches terribly from far too much apple brandy punch last night. I had the craziest dream but it's time to get up and get to work. There's always work to be done and to occupy my mind. I sit up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed and then there's movement in the chair in the corner, still dark as the sun hasn't made it that far into the room yet. A tall dark man stands and steps into the light.

"Are you well Henry?" he asks with his deep smooth voice. The sun falls across his face and his rich brown eyes sear into me. "You fainted last night".

My mouth opens and closes several times but sounds fail to come out. He steps even closer and I have to crane my neck to look at his tall form from my position on the bed. He's real. Isn't he? I reach out with one arm and touch his hand. He grabs my hand and squeezes. His hand is hot and hard and real. He runs his finger across my now callused hand and stares into my eyes. "This life looks good on you" he says.

"What? What do you mean?"

He looks down at my hand and turns my palm up and traces my callused and blisters. "This. Your hands were soft before, but now they look like this. The hard work has changed you. You look even better now". And he smirks that smirk I've dreamt of for months and months.

"Where did you come from?" is all I can manage to say. He smiles and sits next to me on the bed.

"I live east of here, in the Silverton area. I arrived back in the north a month ago and heard about the festival. I came looking for work" he looks down at his hands, seemingly nervous all of a sudden. "But I found you instead". He lifts his chin and turns to look into my eyes. Is that hope I see?

"I'm glad you found me" I blurt out before I can think.

"Me too", he sags with relief. "I didn't know if you'd be happy to see me. Do you have a wife Henry"?

"A wife! No!" He smiles and chuckles under his breath.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that". He seems to contemplate what to say next. Finally he says "I don't have a wife either".

Again, without thinking, I say "well I would hope not". He blushes furiously and my heart stops in my chest. William in here, in my room, sitting on my bed. I lean towards him. He leans towards me as well. Our lips brush so lightly I'm not sure they actually touched. And then he's grabbing me and kissing me like he needs it to breathe. I kiss him back, with everything I have.

"Breakfast Henry!" James yells. William and I jump back and smile at the interruption.

"Let's go eat" I say to him as I take his hand and lead him towards the kitchen where James and Ann are bustling about making food for four place settings at the table. William drops my hand when we enter and looks at his feet.

Ann introduces herself and James. He and James shake hands and a look passes between them and I realize they met last night after I fainted. I never told James any details about my encounter at the Inn all those months ago, but I'm convinced he's figured it all out and he's being incredible to William.

The food is the best I've ever had with this man sitting next to me, and James and Ann kept an airy conversation going so that it didn't get awkward. After our plates were cleared, they both disappeared, seemingly completely out of the house. I pour him another cup of tea and sit beside him.

"I usually do chores now." My statement hangs in the air. I want to ask if he's staying. What does he want to do? What happens next? But I am frozen with indecision. I really just want to take him to my room and have my way with him until the end of time.

"Do you want help with your chores?" he asks as he looks at his tea cup. It looks tiny in his big hands. Something about that makes my heart race. And he just offered to help with my chores, right?

"I would enjoy your company and your help. Very much" I manage to sound normal and calm despite the turbulence inside my whole body.

"Where did they go?" he looks around for James and Ann.

"I think they went out to the garden. They wanted to give us space I guess".

He stands up and takes both our cups to the basin. I can't move, I just watch him. He looks huge in this kitchen. He's so dark and beautiful and he's really here. He turns around and steps towards me. He pulls me to my feet and takes my head in his hands and he looks deeply into my eyes. With no words, I feel so much. I know he's telling me he wants me. I hope my eyes communicate the same. He finally bends down and takes my mouth in a soul scorching kiss. His tongue slides into my mouth and I want to climb this man right here and now. He stops kissing me and holds me to his chest, so tightly, it feels perfect.

"Chores?" he asks. Clearly ready to get to work with me. On my chores. Together.

"First up, horses" and I walk away and he follows.

The day flies by with his help. He can lift twice as many logs as I can, and he can split them into perfectly sized pieces of fire wood with one swing. All my chores are done by lunch and he's not even winded. I'm so turned on by him, I just want to order him to his knees. I bet he'd like that. With my mind racing, I don't even notice James is asking him about his intentions. I need to pay attention!

"Last night you said you were looking for work, what kind of work do you do William?"

"I can do any kind of work. Physical labor, building, farming, I've done a bit of it all".

James looks at me "Do you have a position for William?" he asks innocently. I must have turned twelve different shades of red, green and white. Williams eyes got huge as he stares at me as I'm trying to process the question without imagining the positions I actually have in mind for William. All of which involve us both being naked.

"We were talking about hiring an estate manager so that you can retire and I can focus on running the house and working with the farmers." I say even as I realize that William would be perfect for that position and it would mean he was here, where I could get him into other positions, after hours.

I turn to William and ask "Is that something you'd be interested in?". I'm not even sure what his intentions are. But I can't help by imagine my life with him in it.

He nods. "Estate manager is an important job, much more than I hoped for when I came back north for work. I am qualified, I just expected I'd have to work my way up to a position like that." He seems so shy sometimes, he's so different than I ever imagined. Even better than I imagined.

"You're hired if you want the job. It includes room and board as well as a salary. We can have a probationary period if you'd like to try it before committing". I can't believe I can talk to him about work so calmly. The feeling of working with him professionally while also wanting him in my bed so badly, is such an odd sensation. But it feels easy. So easy. I hope he feels it too.

James stands. "I'm going to see Ann home, don't wait up, I probably won't be back until tomorrow". Ann smacks his arm while blushing like a new bride. James grins even wider. "We'll leave you two to discuss your future plans", he wraps his arm around Ann and leaves the room with her.

I feel like I should apologize or say something. I can't help feeling like I need to let him off the hook. This is probably so much more than he expected. Maybe he doesn't want to be near me all the time. It was just one night, he might not want it again. He might not want me, even if he wants the job. Maybe he regrets talking to me in the dark last night. Our maybe he's regretting everything, all the way back to our night at the Inn.

While my mind got away from me, filling me with doubts and fears, I don't even notice that he's standing with his hand out towards me. I finally look up and see his earnest face and his open hand in front of me. I take his hand and he pulls me to my feet. He leads me back to my bedroom. It's early evening and the autumn sun is low and warm. The whole room glows golden and this stunning man looks like he's on fire. My mouth waters as I think of what I want to have him do to me. We stop next to the bed and he finally speaks.

"I want to stay Henry. I want the job. And I want you. Can this work?" he looks so hopeful and beautiful and nervous. All I can do is smile at him.

"This can work William, as long as you take control of the estate and relinquish control in this room, to me, every night". I level him with my steely gaze. Will he take this deal?

"During the day, you're my boss. At night you're what? My........" he trails off, thinking, and he smiles at me "at night you're my master, my mate?" His eyes are full of lust.

"Yes, I'm your master AND your mate. Now, get on your knees and suck my cock" I push him down towards the ground and he willingly falls to his knees and scrambles to open my trousers with nervous hands. He reaches in and pulls out my nearly fully erect member and he puts his sweet beautiful mouth on me and sucks like his life depends on it. He must realize I can't stand for long with all this pleasure, and he lifts me on to the bed and climbs between my legs and takes me back into his mouth while looking into my eyes.

His mouth feels like heaven. His eyes can see into my soul, which is laid open raw for him. His fingers fondle my balls and my hole while he never stops sucking with his wet hot mouth. It feels so good, almost too good. I order him "take off your clothes, all of them, right now". He stops sucking my swollen cock long enough to take off everything he has on.

I finish removing all my clothes too. Both naked, he climbs into the bed with me and searches my face for direction. I crave him but I want it slow this time. I finally decide and say "sit back and let me worship you". He smiles and leans back against the headboard, looking more relaxed than I've ever seen him. I think he wants it slow this time too. I can't help but feel like we know each other in our souls, like we have an understanding that most couples never achieve, even after years together. It's exciting but easy. It's physical but it's also deep, like love. I know it's too early to be in love, but I hope with all my heart that it becomes love. A deep abiding love for all eternity.

With that in mind, I crawl up into William's lap, his hands settle at my waist. I lean down and kiss him deeply, passionately. This man, who has haunted my dreams for almost a year, he's here, he's real and he's hard beneath me. He works my opening with his fingers while our mouths clash. I can feel his erection growing, red hot against my raw hole. I pull back just enough to look at him with my lust glazed eyes. He's the most handsome, desirable man ever made, I'm sure of it, and he wants me.

"William, I need you inside me now. Please take me deep and slow. Show me how you feel about me with your body" I beg as I rub my erection against his stomach while his presses into my crack. He slides one large finger into my ass while our tongues tangle. I moan into his mouth which he takes as a sign to add another finger. My hole stretches for his two wide fingers and it feels amazing. "Please, Will, please fill me now".

He spits in his hand and slicks up his huge shaft with the moisture. He spreads my ass cheeks and pushes his tip against me. He growls into my mouth "Call me Will again Henry, please".

"Yes, Will, yes, take me. Take me hard Will" I say breathlessly into his ear. It has the desired effect and he grabs my waist with one hand, the other fisted around his manhood, he pushes it inside me and I gasp loudly. He wants to take his time, I can tell, but he's nearly wild with need beneath me. I decide to give in and let him try his best to destroy me. "Yes Will, fuck me harder, now Will now!".

Hearing me say his shortened name, being used to order him to pleasure me, and himself, pushes my big dark man beyond his limits. He slams me on to his cock, relentlessly. He growls as he holds me to his chest while he thrusts harder and harder, grunting and sweating. His grip is nearly painful, one hand spread across my lower back, pulling me towards his every thrust. His other hand grips my ass cheek, pulling up and pushing down, using me as hard and desperately as he can.

I kiss his panting mouth, suck his tongue, bite his lips, all while whining out my exquisite pleasure into his hot mouth. "Will" I start to scream over and over as my climax threatens to overwhelm me. My name tumbles from his mouth, getting louder and more urgent each time he says it.

My cock is trapped between our grasping, entwined bodies and I need my release desperately. His violent rhythm never relents and I'm now just screaming in reckless pleasure, no words form, just screaming. He starts to make wild, animalistic sounds that wrench my soul open and my dick responds to his cries and I cum hard, with our bodies pressed together, it pumps out between our slick bodies, our smells combining. Our mutual screams hit a fever pitch and he loses control and slams our bodies together one final time, with a guttural howl that bounces off the walls and ceiling of my room. I can feel his hard cock throbbing inside me, and I clench as hard as I can as he empties his seed into me for what feels like forever.

At some point, my hole unclenches enough for us to both shift into a more comfortable position. I fall limply against him, his arms wrap around me while we both gasp for air, our bodies still joined. I can feel him still twitching inside me. I can feel my cock throb between our bodies. I can't move. I never want to move. There aren't any words that could describe my feelings any better than what my body already is telling him. I need this man. And he needs me just as much.

I'm covered in both our loads of sticky cum, we're both sweaty and my legs are cramping from straddling this huge dark sex god for the ride of life. He brushes his fingers through my hair and whispers sweetly into my ear, "let me clean us both up my love". I nod and manage a noise of consent.

Soon we're both clean and laying in each other arms, falling asleep as the sky turns black outside the windows. "Never leave me Will" I hear myself mutter into his chest.

"I won't Henry, never again" he whispers back. My heart belongs to this man in this moment and in every moment to come.