All Comments on 'Legacy: Aftermath'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
monkeybones420monkeybones420over 6 years ago

Dude you rock . You're stories are twisted . They remind me of Lovecraft stories i read as a kid .

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007over 6 years ago
AWESOME

You are a awesome writer. Please keep going with this story. Very, very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nicely done

really enjoyed it

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 6 years ago

yes, a thousand times over, you need to create more.. and come on you hit the ultimate fantasy for most guys.. Scarlett damn yiu also nered to bring her back aswell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Possibly your best story so far, hope to read more of this one soon.

LixxaLixxaover 6 years ago
Yeah we Need more

Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five Stars....

more please. Maybe you could condense it into about 20 more chapters...

Love your work. Click drew me in and I've read everything else you've posted. Amazing. Always smile when i see your latest submission. Thank you for sharing with us.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
You have penned a fantastic fantasy that has a life all its own!

I...for one...sure hope you give us much more of your creation! An original story that begs exploring and expounding. Thanks for your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more

Your story was very well written and kept me intrigued the whole time. Pleae write another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Please continue this story. I love how most of your stories tie into one another. This one could go in so many directions based off of the others.

Thanks so much for a fun and exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

I would love to read what will come next.

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
One of the Outstanding Stories Here

Enjoyed the story very much. Look forward to reading the next installment. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would love to see more

Great story, can't wait to see where you go with it.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
Love it.

Please keep going with this story. I'd like to see where you take it.

garybluegaryblueover 6 years ago
Stranger than your usual fare

Well, not really stranger, but differently strange. I don't think you've earned less than 5* from me on any of your stories.

For some odd reason, two errors stood out in this story. If they've happened before, I've misremembered or they weren't as obtrusive.

Please get out your Funk & Wagnalls and compare prone to supine and pour to pore.

g

evertonianevertonianover 6 years ago
Another great story

Yet again you manage to turn out another great story where there is so much more to it than just the sex I look forward to more chapters as I love the way that you build your characters up

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 6 years ago
Please Sir, may l have another.

Very interesting usage of reality and fantasy. Please continue this story line. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 6 years ago
More please

Please continue this series, for one, I'd like to know if he hooks up with /scarlet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Wonderful 10/5

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 6 years ago
I really want to know where this goes

This has all the makings of an epic fantasy,with many more adventures of Thomas, his sisters and of course the sorcerer/asshole cat. I know in the comments of chapter someone asked if this could tie-in with your "Iron Rain" series, and while that would be interesting I think it would tie-in nicely with you "Recipe" series. One thought I had would be to have Donahue and Thomas maybe competing for the same treasure or one seeking the other out for information/help with a treasure and/or foe that they have acquired. With this path there are a lot of chances for cross-overs between the two stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Adictive

Great story and great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story as always

Please continue, this has a lot of potential in front of it. Love your writing and hope you don't leave us hanging here.

Evil52Evil52over 6 years ago
I Like

Yes please continue. I had to reread it after you described the cat's voice. It really works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!

Great story! Please continue. This storyline has potential to go on for a long time. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing storyline, artfully crafted! Epic adventures please!

James Hong's voice reverberates, as the cat, he is the sublime master, in awe of the rebirth of a god... The good Blackstone is about to change the world, I think!

Huzzah to the lost boy!

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago
Please give us more

Great stories!! I look forward to a continuation of the story line.

DYNO224DYNO224over 6 years ago
Congratulations

You have done well again grasshopper may Lovecraft and Lumley be with you.Better forces couldn't be asked for.

LED62LED62over 6 years ago
More more more!!!!

I really enjoyed the story line. Please continue the story, so much potential for the caracters. We need to find out about Violet, Scarlett, Mom, and the other sisters, and let us not forget the crazy Aunt. And of course Thomas and the cat as well as his half sister Lily.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Encore!

In the next one, though, maybe one or all of his sisters finally gets pregnant. For some reason the idea of an adoring harem of pregnant sisters really turns me on. Also, this might be a bit too outlandish, but I think it would be both hot and kind of funny if Thomas found a spell that let him knock up Violet by ass-fucking her.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
Really Really enjoying this story

well written, immaginitive, creative, and captivating, are adjutives that cum to mind when reading this tale. but I was moderately disappointed in that you didn't follow up on the Dragon thread you started and changed to of all things abhorrent, spiders. please, that has to be a goof on your part, and or a potential for future story direction. adding the celeb touch was whimsical in my opinion and fun to read. more sisters and or impregnating some of them along with mom might as another poster stated be hot as fuck but, do keep writing this tale please and finish it progressively please, your story Click I felt the ending suffered from either burn out or writers block, but while enjoyable as a whole was a let down. Your style is phenomenal, your imagination appreciated, please continue and tell us the whole tale from beginning to end. PLEASE DO NOT LET IT DIE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Author on this Site

I really like this new story line. You have consistently produced great stories and this one though just starting out looks like it could go on for as long as you want it. Please keep doing what you are doing and providing a lot of readers a riveting plot and a story that can be read over multiple times. Thanks for all your hard work.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Another chapter ?

Do you really need to ask . LOL. I was lost in the story and it ended to soon .This is the first story that you used Celebrities . It was great . Thanks again for another great story . You are truly a master of words .....

BigPopsBigPopsover 6 years ago
Please continue

Write on, kind sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
skillman

more please. love the story

LonelyNobodyLonelyNobodyover 6 years ago
More please

Love the story need to read more please.

Bruno513Bruno513over 6 years ago
Great writting, loved it!!!...more please.

I didn't want it to end. Exceptional story telling. Please give us more Legacy.

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 6 years ago
Awesome

Love It. Would Love to See More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

You most definitely have the gift please continue this story.

jeorgieburrfottjeorgieburrfottover 6 years ago
more more more

i love how you flesh out the story. i would love to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep this story going!

Love this story and would really like to see you keep it going !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you cannot leave this unfinished?

You are not going to leave us hanging? No way. Please continue.

pystolapystolaover 6 years ago
Please continue!

This story has so much potential to be expanded. Just don't leave out the sisters in future chapters. There's a lot to work with. Thanks for the fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep them coming, don't leave us hanging.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thank you for continuing this magical mystery tale

As much as I appreciate a sexual romp I like a well told story more.

I was surprised by the side trip into celebrity.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
This could easily be a series.

I know easy for me to say I don't have to write it. However, really good characters and one hell of a backstory to still be uncovered. Need more of the Mom and sisters. unless you have so many other tails waiting to take shape that you cannot write this one anymore, you can see you clearly have an audience for this story.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Intrigued

Well written adventure. Add me to those who want to see more. You have at least one good possibility with Thomas dealing with the mage who messed with Scarlett's memory.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incorrect usage of Shifu

Shifu or sifu in Cantonese means skilled one or master of one's art. Hence why it's used in martial arts. For this story the correct word would be Zhu meaning master/owner/lord.

Otherwise it's a good story. Keep it up.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
This is one great story.

I'm really enjoying it.

Looking forward to the next part.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutly great characters please don't stop here

Absolutely great characters . Please don't let them stop here. You must have more adventures stories for them. He needs to find out more about his abilities.

ZigmysterZigmysterover 6 years ago
Am really enjoying reading this series. Hope you continue with

Have had a few laughs along the way. Best one was: "My chi is out of balance?" I said as the cat licked its asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TALENT!

The first author I have found on this site With *real* talent.

Your erotic scenes are a visual treat but the main story...WOW!

Your characters have depth and personalities. The story arc is convincing and appears well researched. Details abound to enhance the mind picture: "Even the coals were icy to the touch."; "The secret catch was nearly worn away."

While this may not be Nobel prize writing it brings the story into a life far beyond the typical 'find em, fuck em, forget em,' style usually seen on these pages.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

I really love the ride you're taking me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent tale expertly narrated

Congratulations! This is a truly unique story. Magical realism only works if the narrator is meticulously reliable. Gabriel Garcia Marquez would read this with pride. Thanks for sharing.

mairennmairennover 2 years ago

I started this series thinking that it might b just another good sex fiction, but I am gld to see that it i turning out to be a good adventure story almost like an Indiana Jones movie. Thank you

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Wow, what an amazing storyline. I can’t wait to read the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DaddicusTheWiseDaddicusTheWiseover 2 years ago

"My chi is out of balance?" I said as the cat licked its asshole.

Is probably the best sentence ever written.

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

Great story. Thought it was just another incest story but you took it to an new level. Like you did in Iron Rain. More please.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Excellent chapter!!! Love Jackie Chan and Scarlette...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story but it's not much on incest but still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is strangs but I love it 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

SIMILAR Stories