Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," Amy muttered to herself, "My roommate is a short, blond goth girl."

Amy shrugged and climbed up into bed. She checked her phone for like the hundredth time since her mom had left. No messages, no calls. She had texted Greg about an hour ago, telling him that she was going to bed soon and that she loved him very much. He still hadn't replied back. In fact, the last text she received from him was yesterday. He had wanted her to try and sneak out and meet him before she had to leave for that God forsaken college. Of course she couldn't and told him as much.

She wanted to cry, or worse, call him. If she cried, then she'd just fall asleep and maybe come morning there would be a text from Greg waiting for her. If she called him, and he didn't answer...or if he was still upset at her...her stomach turned in knots at the thought of either option. So Amy cried and cried and eventually fell asleep.

She hadn't slept long before something woke her up. The desk light was turned back on and Amy saw a lithe figure move across the room. She froze, her eyes half open, and pretended to be asleep. At first, Amy's impressions about her roommate appeared to be spot on. The girl in the room was short, not even five foot tall and her hair was flaxen blond. She was standing near her desk, her back to Amy, taking off her blouse. Amy could see the girl's shape silhouetted by the light. Her waist tapered in slightly compared to her shoulders. Her hips were wider and rounder. The girl pushed her skirt down around those hips to reveal a pair of shapely, well-toned legs. Amy suddenly realized that the woman was standing there, completely naked. She watched as the girl leaned over the desk and wrote in one of the notebooks.

Then she did something Amy could not believe.

She pulled the desk chair out and faced it towards the bunk beds and then she sat down. Amy clamped her eyes shut, afraid that the girl knew she was awake. But she didn't say anything. Slowly, Amy opened her eyes.

Her roommate was still sitting on the chair and still completely naked. But her eyes were closed and one hand was casually fondling her small breasts. Even in the dim light, Amy could clearly see that the girl had large areolas and that though the breasts were modest in size, they were pert and puffy. The girl sighed softly as she pulled on one of her nipples. Slowly, she parted her legs.

Oh my God, Amy thought, She's actually going to masturbate!

The blond girl continued to play with her breast with one hand, while the other softly caressed up and down her thigh. Amy wasn't sure what was crazier, the fact that her roommate was naked and masturbating in the middle of the room or that she was just lying there, watching her.

Amy began to feel a stirring in her own pussy, a sweet little tingle that she knew she was going to have to scratch. Was this turning her on? How could that be? Maybe it wasn't the girl, not really. After all that had happened to her in the past week, her rocky relationship with her mom, Greg's unnerving silence, and that damned dream, all of these things were surely taking a toll on her psyche and maybe this was what she needed. Maybe if she gave herself a good orgasm, she would be able to think clearer.

Somehow, all of this seemed right even though none of it made any sense to Amy whatsoever. She slowly slipped her fingers under the waistband of her pajama shorts. The girl in the chair let out a soft moan of pleasure. Amy watched as the girl spread her legs wider, giving Amy an even better view. Her fingers were nimbly working in and out of her vagina. Amy could clearly hear the sounds of the girl's wet pussy being steadily finger fucked.

Amy parted the lips of her own wet pussy and easily slid two fingers in. The sensation was incredible. Amy was no stranger to masturbation. Indeed, she did it pretty frequently. But this time her fingers felt so different and her pussy was so wet and hot.

She stared at the girl now with increasing desire. Amy's eyes devoured every curve of the girl's nakedness. From those puffy nipples to her wide, sexy hips, from her curvaceous thighs to the arch of her small feet. The girl's golden hair seemed to move on its own as she threw her head back in the chair. For one brief moment, her face was perfectly framed in the light and Amy gasped. She was absolutely beautiful, with large blue eyes and lusciously kissable lips. Amy imagined what those lips would feel like on her neck or sucking on her own rock hard nipples. The thought caused her to rub her clit even faster. Suddenly the blond girl stopped and stood up. Amy snapped her eyes shut and froze with the fear of being caught.

"It's O.K.," the girl said softly, "I just think that this is a little unfair, what with you being up there, all covered up and me down here, all naked."

Amy's heart was pounding in her chest. There was no use in pretending any longer, the girl knew what Amy had been doing. But why was Amy so embarrassed? This girl was blatantly masturbating out in the open! She basically wanted Amy to watch her do it.

"Hey," Amy said, not really knowing what else to say.

The blond giggled, "Hey yourself. Why don't you come down here with me?"

The girl had grabbed her pillows and comforter from her bed and thrown them on the floor. She sat down on one of the pillows, spread her legs open and winked at Amy.

Amy climbed out of the bunk bed and sat down across from her.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to -"

The naked blond girl giggled again, a disarmingly sweet laugh that sounded innocent and seductive at the same time.

"What? You didn't mean to finger fuck yourself while you spied on me?"

"It's not like that," Amy said, trying to stay focused on the words coming out of her mouth. "Besides, what the fuck are you doing? Do you always play with yourself right in the middle of the room?"

"Not always," the girl said with a little smile. "But tonight is kind of special. Now, take those shorts off. After all, I've already shown you mine."

Amy didn't feel like she really had a choice. The girl had caught her red-handed after all. And Amy was still insanely horny. She really needed to cum. But she was afraid.

"Look, no one is going to find out. And I promise that in the morning, I will pretend this never happened."

"Really?"

"Really."

Amy slid the pajama shorts down around her ankles.

The girl cooed at the sight of Amy's vagina. Amy always kept her pubic hair trimmed and neat, but the patch above her vagina was thick and soft to the touch.

"So pretty," the girl said. "What do you think of mine?"

From this angle and in this light, Amy could clearly see the girl's pussy. It was shaved completely bald.

"Oh wow," Amy said, "I've never seen one shaved." Without thinking, Amy began to play with her own pussy. The blond girl was doing the same.

"Yeah, this way I keep people guessing if I'm really a natural blond."

Amy laughed but didn't stop masturbating.

"This is so weird," Amy said.

"Is it? What's weird about two complete strangers masturbating together?"

Both of them laughed this time and the laughter made the weirdness go away.

"So, you promise, neither of us will ever say anything about this?"

"Promise. Now shut up and make yourself cum already."

The two girls fell silent and went to work. Soon, the only sound in the room was that of slick fingers plunging in and out of soaked pussies. Amy couldn't take her eyes of her roommate's sex. The bald little pussy was literally glistening in its own juices. Occasionally, the girl would take her fingers out and lick them clean. This was something Amy had never done herself. She pulled her fingers out and looked at them. Just like the blond's, they were coated in pussy juice. Amy slowly licked some of it off. The taste was so good. Like crazy good. She could not believe she had never tasted her own pussy until tonight. She quickly plunged her two fingers back up inside herself, wiggling them in nice and deep so as to cover them with as much pussy juice as possible. By that point, her clit was literally throbbing and she could feel her orgasm starting to build.

The blond girl's legs began to tremble as she increased the speed of her own finger fucking. Amy watched helplessly as the girl's gorgeous face transformed into a mask of raw sexual bliss. That was all she could take. Amy's orgasm slammed into her like a tidal wave, tearing its way throughout her body and deep into her brain.

"FUUCCKKK!" Amy blurted out uncontrollably as her hips instinctively bucked against her hand. She was barely able to open her eyes enough to see that her roommate had changed position. Instead of sitting across from Amy, the blond girl was now on all fours and leaning down between Amy's shaking legs. The girl's face was mere inches from Amy's spasming cunt. Amy tried to stop, to push the girl away, but her orgasm would not let go of her and there was literally nothing Amy could do but just keep cumming.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Amy shouted out, "YES! YES! MOTHER FUCKING YES!" A second orgasm rocked her body even as the first one still raged. This had never happened. Ever. Amy was actually scared now and she tried to stop.

"Don't you fucking stop," her roommate said, looking up into Amy's sex crazed eyes. "You keep going, girl. Show me you're the one I've been waiting for."

It was all too much. Amy's body was nearing its breaking point when suddenly the two orgasms were met by a third. Amy couldn't speak. She couldn't breath. Three fucking orgasms at the same goddamn time! Her heart pounded like a sledgehammer in her chest and her eyes rolled back into her head.

And still, she couldn't breath, she couldn't think. It was all too much.

TO BE CONTINUED

________________

12