All Comments on 'Legacy of My Father'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pe1erpe1erover 5 years ago
Why have you made these separate stories?

The Devil's Due, Return to a Place called Home and now this story are just chapters of the same story, and read in isolation are almost meaningless. They should all have the same main story name, possibly with sub-titles for the individual parts.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 5 years ago
What happen

What happen to the brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

Is the end of the story

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 5 years agoAuthor
Answers from the Author

Thank you all for taking time out of your schedules to read my thoughts and hopefully you enjoyed them all. Now to answer a few questions from this comment section.

This is NOT the end of Ryan and Thaelor Morrison. They are taking a break for a minute. As for Travis and Momica, it was t until I uploaded this story that I realized I left them out. However, to wrap them up, the Judge who married Ryan and Thaelor, was a participant in getting at Travis. More importantly, they sit in prison as for now. Stay tuned for further updates. Lastly, I realize for many the fact I split these stories up into 3 seperate chapters might not make sense, but know that when writing them, they began to run long. If I had just written them straight, the story would've been at least 7-8 pages on here and would've lost your enthusiasm. Also, while they all deal with an issue that needs resolution in a short time period, they all stand alone as seperate instances to the issue. I hope this answers some of your questions and I do truly hope that you will continue to support my vision in writing. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
👍

Wonderful loving the way the whole is going. Please fill in more on the brother and sister plus Brittany. I believe you could do whole new series just on her

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
Love, love, love it! ...But I have a question.

You sort of answered it in your reply. I can understand why you broke it up into three separate chapters. They are definitely part of the same story, but I can see where you might think that they would be too long and wouldn't hold our interest. (I disagree though, it was captivating enough that I found it almost frustrating to look for the next part!) Having the four different titles confused me a little. If I hadn't seen your comment about the order of the stories, I would have been waiting for you to finish writing this one and would not have realized that the Phoenix (I think) is the very beginning. I haven't read that one yet. I guess my question is why did you choose different titles for the different sections instead of using one main title and just adding Ch 1, Ch 2 and so on? Asking as a future writer.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago

Sorry if my comment was too long, and I hope it didn't come across as criticism. I'm just trying to sate my insatiable curiosity on why people do things the way they do them!

exorcidexorcidalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story but!!

The format which you chose to write your stories was rather confusing with the different titles given to each part. I came across this story by accident and decided to read it. Actually started "Return to a place called home pt 1" then decided to read "A port in the storm and realised it's all the same story but different parts. I was then able to read them in order by following the dates they were published. Why not use the same title throughout but each part being a different chapter as most writers on the site do? Although I loved the story alot, towards the last few chapters seemed like you forgot about Brittany and your mentioning her in the end of the final chapter was an afterthought. I say this to say her that after her introduction there was so much emphasis placed on her relationship with Thaelor and then with Ryan giving his little "speech" about the nature of their relationship to each other it felt like both the reader and the character were short-changed. It would have been better to exclude her from the story in that case rather than placing her in just to act as a filler for your story. Other than that and some grammatical errors here and there it was a great read and I look forward to reading more from you.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Exorcid

Fear not intrepid reader, while these stories were the culmination of those particular entries, I have not forgotten the characters that many of you fans have become enamored with; namely Brittney, Travis and Monica. Believe me when I tell you that they WILL BE HEARD FROM AGAIN. This time, more or less in their own storylines. I apologize to all of you that have waited so patiently for my return, however life's events have slowed my writing down considerably. I cant wait to share my thoughts with all of you soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......