Legal and Tender Payment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Draper knew Jack was fucking her. He knew it. He just knew it, but he had to know for sure. Jimmy left not altogether sure his friend was doing well, but it was more than a little creepy how excited he seemed that Lynn had moved in with Jack. He would think about the odd conversation most of the night. Draper however, thought about something else that night.

-Back at Jack's-

Lynn's hand's wrapped around his shaft and stroked the big hard cock of her boyfriend, her savior. Hell, what was he? What was she?

I'm just a girl with a big cock in her hands right now. Lynn decided she could think about the rest of it later.

She took his cock in her mouth because she enjoyed sucking a real man's dick. She felt completely different. No shame, no revulsion, no boredom. She loved sucking cock and being a cocksucker. Thinking back to the little porn she had seen, now she got it. This is what sex could be like. And just like the girls on the videos, she began to talk.

"Oh, your cock is so fucking big."

Jack's hard cock got harder. "Oh baby, you've got no idea how good that feels"

"Then why don't you tell me. Am I a good slut? Tell me how good it feels."

Jack could tell she wasn't used to talking dirty. He could also tell she wasn't faking. He had one cock-hungry slut now.

"Yeah, you're a good slut." and he came in her mouth.

Lynn swallowed it all like a slut. A dirty married slut.

After he came, she kept sucking just for her own pleasure. She enjoyed the new-found thrill of being a cum slut. She never imagined anything like this was in her. Jack's cock stayed hard and soon she had something else in her.

She realized he wasn't getting soft about the time he flipped her over to her back. He placed his swollen spit-soaked cock at her entrance and pushed hard. He was capable of being gentle and caring, as he had shown in everything leading up to this ,but he knew how to read men and women, it's what made him so good at his job. It's also what made him know he now needed to fuck Lynn like she's never been fucked before.

Their bed was a wet tangled mess. They made vigorous love throughout the night and again in the morning. When Jack came out of the shower, Lynn was waiting for him.

"Jack, in spite of how I've been acting, I'm not a girl with a lot of experience in these things. I'm ashamed of what I do, but I'm not able to help myself. Technically I'm still a married woman."

"Lynn, I'm glad I was able to awaken your sexuality. I was prepared to wait as long as you needed, but I'll be honest with you, I'm glad we didn't wait long. And as to being married, you know there's no way you can stay married to a worm like that. Stay with me and let me treat you like my queen."

So this was how Lynn began to live with Jack. He bought her a new car, gave her a black American Express card and said to her, "Anything you want. Anything."

She took him at his word. She soon had bought everything she wanted from their sleepy little town so she set her eyes on a trip to NYC. The townspeople appreciated her boost to the local economy. The men appreciated her newfound riches for another reason.

Lynn had been a natural beauty, but with unlimited resources, she had turning into something amazing. Perfect hair, perfect teeth, perfect skin, designer clothes and accessories, she was their town's supermodel.

Although the rest of the world was used to seeing low-cut blouses and skin tight dresses, it was something new for this town. It was something new for Lynn too. She was surprised at how much she enjoyed the attention of the men. She rarely wore a bra anymore and her beautiful tits and hard nipples were there waiting for everyone to stare at them.

Jack continued to treat her like the most wonderful woman and the dirtiest slut in the world. Lynn loved it.

(Now that you know Lynn's background, read chapter 2 to see her amazing sexual adventures.)


  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
shabbo302shabbo302about 3 years ago

Great setup. Hot awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Perfect way to end my night!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories