Legal Animals

Story Info
A mistress breaks in a catgirl family.
10.5k words
4.04
16.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
591 Followers

Summary: Kino(male) and Kara(Female) sell themselves to a mistress as twin catgirl pets, and re-unite their mother. Their mistress sexually breaks them into their new life of servitude in perverse ways as they also meet the other hybrids who are owned by the mistress. All characters are 18 or over.

~

Kino was a catboy, second generation. His mother had spliced herself before he was born. That was before the courts had ruled that trace of non-human DNA made you legally no longer a human. But not always legally an animal either. He didn't have too many animal features. He had feline ears, a tail, sharper than usual k9's, and hair of black and white splotches. There were all minor phenotypic changes. There were others, such hormonal tampering that caused a svelte build with wider hips and legs than average. Kino had worried every day of his eighteen year old life about what would happen when he came of age. The laws were still changing at the moment. Yesterday he was considered a minor, today he was considered a feral cat, unless adopted or bought by someone else soon.

A warm hand held his. It was his twin sister Kara. It was almost like looking into a mirror. Fully human twins of separate sexes usually didn't look this similar to each other, but Kino was glad for it. They had never left each other's side, and even now as they both came of age, they were still together. At least he had that. He sighed, "Kara, what is this place again?" He asked with a low groan.

"Mistress Helstrom's residence." She said with a polite, but demure tone. "She owns our mother, and she said she could get us in."

"And why the outfit?" He asked, looking at what his twin was wearing. It was a form fitting maids uniform, the skirt was high enough to be immodest with her rear hanging out. Seeing her dressed like that made him feel a bit like a failure as a brother.

"Because my job is to serve the master, and entertain guests." She smiled.

"But," Kino murmured, "Why do I have to wear one too?" He dared not look down at himself, but he could feel the wind between his legs and the tightness of the corset in the bodice.

"We were a package deal." Kara played with her hair, "Having catgirl twins is exotic, I guess, normally expensive-"

"But I'm not a girl!" Kino flattened the skirt at his legs in frustration. He noticed simply doing that made the skirt even higher in the back. He tired to pull it down in the front and back, to no avail.

"No one will notice." Kara didn't seem convinced by her own words. "Don't worry, it will be fine. Just listen to your big sister."

"Big sister by two seconds." Kino mumbled as they continued towards the stately manor of their new owner. He was not used to walking in heels, or the sheer stockings and gloves on his legs and arms, or the cold on his bare shoulders and thighs, or the pitch and timber his sister had taught him to speak at. By voice alone, it would be impossible to tell them apart now. She even knew how to speak like a boy like him if she needed to. In fact, it was difficult even looking at them head on. The only way would be to compare their busts. She was flatter than a normal woman, but still had noticeable lumps. His bodice turned nothing into something, but it was obviously not as filled as his sister. They were both thin and had wide hips with long and strong legs. Their hair colors and styles were identical. "Wont the master find out?"

"Oh, she knows. She just doesn't seem to care. In fact," she stopped herself mid sentence as they reached the marble steps that lead to the oaken double doors. "Don't worry, just follow my lead. Mother said she took care of everything."

Kino followed his sister. Her white tail whipped confidently back and forth, lifting her skirt higher ever so slightly. He could feel his own between his legs, wrapping around his knee. The entrance hall was staffed by a stern looking man in a suit. A butler. He reminded Kino of how short both his sister and he were. Both were just under five feet tall. The man looked almost seven feet. He might have been a bodyguard past his prime, or an old soldier looking for a quiet life. In any case, he looked like he was made out of weathered, hard river stones under wrinkled, tough leather, "Good evening, Kino, and Kara Minor. Daughters of Kara Major. I am Malikai. I welcome you to the Helstrom Residence." Kino and Kara nodded. His deep voice commanded respect, he wasn't sure where the slight accent came from. "You will find the mistress in her office. She will inspect you before finalizing the adoption." Kino swallowed. He had forgotten, since they were part feline, they would legally be adopted as pets. Other spliced individuals had a harder time and ended up being treated as livestock, or wild life. If they could get this adoption signed, then it would be illegal to abuse them beyond what was, "Necessary for training," whatever that meant. If this didn't work out, well, Kino didn't want to think of that possibility.

"Thank you." Kara spoke for them in a pleasant tone and gave a happy purr as they passed. Kino tried to follow along, but he feared his smile was too fake and his purr too nervous. "Relax." his sister whispered once they were up the stairs and face to face with the masters office doors. The wood was a dull auburn streaked with darker crimson. "It will all be fine."

When the doors opened, Kino was still looking at Kara's hopeful face. Kino saw her smile turn to one of shock and horror. Kino was scared to follow her gaze, but he did so.

Their mother had always been kind, modest, and intelligent. That is what Kino remembered of her. She had been younger than most mothers, and brash, but as long as they had been together, she seemed to be filled with mature grace and forgiving in her teaching. She had taught them both to read and write, and given them books on their birthdays. Once the government had changed in the way it did, she sold herself off for enough money to keep her children happy and healthy until they were of age. She still sent letters when she could, and assured them of her safety and happiness.

Kino had never seen his mother naked before. He had never seen her with a collar on her neck, on all fours, leaning over to drink milk from a metal bowl. He hadn't seen her tits pressed against a fine rug with her legs splayed strait and heels on the ground. He hadn't seen her blindfolded and groaning. He had never seen a woman in a suit non-nonchalantly shove a toy inside her sex from behind. His mothers tail swishing from side to side as she ground her hips against it. He had never seen these things before, but it was the first thing he saw upon entering the opulent study.

The woman in a suit was a sharp, dark haired lady who sat with dignified straightness as her rubber gloved hand pulled and prodded her property beside her desk. The cats hips were high enough to keep the woman from disturbing her posture at her desk. She looked at the two young cat-persons entering the room as a hawk might look at a passing mouse. She pulled her hand away from their mother, leaving the toy inside. A trail of sex connected them until the mistress slapped her naked backside. She coo'ed and writhed at the strike and the lady removed her rubber glove with a snap.

"You must be the twins." she said with a mature, feminine voice and shook Kino's body with the thick vibrations. Her face looked like it was chiseled from marble, then glazed smooth like glass with curves and angles cutting into the air around her. "You are early." Their mother perked up an animal ear and Kino saw her face turn from slavish ecstasy to awkward embarrassment. Her legs began to tremble.

"M-Mistress, they are here here?" His mother asked. Kino hadn't heard his mothers voice squeak and crack so pathetically before.

"Keep drinking while we talk." she said. "I will finish your punishment after." the cat let out a complacent hum as she stuck out her tongue and lapped up the white fluid below her. "Kara Minor." The Mistress said "Step forward." Kara was still standing there, in shocked silence. Kino could tell she was not expecting such depravities here. "Kara." She said in a stronger tone. "Are you ignoring me?"

Kino stepped up "I'm sorry." He said, imitating his sister voice. His words seemed to snap her out of her trance and she looked to him. "We are here for our inspection. Please forgive our rudeness." He just said what he though his sister would say.

The Mistress's eyebrow raised. "I asked for Kara to speak. Not you." Kino's stomach fluttered. She knew. Somehow she knew. "But your apology is appreciated." the words didn't quite calm him, but he stayed silent.

Kara finally spoke, but did not say what Kino had hoped she would, "This is insane." Kino felt his heartbeat quicken. "Mom, you said she was a kind and just mistress! What is this?"

"Kara-" Kino tried to interrupt her rant, but she stepped forward and continued, "You told us we would be safe here! You said-" Kino jumped forward and held his sister back. "Get off me! I-"

The door behind them shut loudly. Kino and Kara both looked back and saw Malikai standing at the closed entrance. His deep voice warned, "Please calm yourselves. For your own sake." Kara looked helpless. Her hands like claws and her eyes searching around like those of a predator.

"Kara, please." Kino slowly let her go. "We need this-"

"Violent." The mistress spoke. The word cut through the silence hard enough to make Kino and Kara flinch. "Uncontrollable. Driven by passion." Her eyes didn't move away at all from Kara when she said, "You really are animals." she said it without hate, or fear, or even intolerance. She said it like it was a fact, and that was more hurtful than anything. "Your mother told me you would be obedient. She begged for me to take you. Even when I refused, she insisted. So I punished her for speaking out of turn." her eyes squinted, showing a hint of her suppressed rage, "But if such a good pet felt so strongly that you would be a good investment for me, I was willing to give you a chance to impress." She sighed, letting the anger go in favor of sensibility. Her tone was matter-of-fact, "I see now that she was not telling me the truth. She was just another animal driven by emotion, the love of her offspring, as I had first suspected. Malikai, escort these creatures into the kennel and report them to animal control."

It was over. Kino felt his heart sink. He saw his sister freeze in similar terror. There was no telling what would happen to them now. They had blown their only chance. Their mother had done everything she could, and Kara had let her anger win her over.

Without thought, Kino went to his knees and begged, his forehead on the floor, "Please Mistress Helstrom, please re-consider!" His voice cracked as he tried to keep his feminine tone. "We are Animals, yes," He chose his words carefully, "But we are young. We can be trained. And we are willing and able to learn." He kept his eyes down and willed with all his might for his sister to agree with him. He heard the sounds of his sister kneeling down and joining him on the floor, hiding her face and bowing. She was shaking with rage, but she followed suit. She still wanted to fight back. Kino hoped against hope that The Mistress could forget, forgive, or choose not to see the hate in his sisters eyes.

"Ha." The Mistress laughed. Kino did not looked up. "Impressive. You know how to submit without any prior training. And you encourage your impressionable sister to do the same. Well done. I was worried it would take months, or even years to domesticate you. But if you are this promising this early, maybe you do have some value." Kino tried to keep his breathing even. "Look up." He did so, his chin on the floor, his tail in the air. All members of Kino's family were in a similar, plaintive position. "Now tell me," Mistress Helstrom smiled, her chin resting on her knuckles, "What are you willing to do for me? Make me an offer."

Kino whimpered despite his best efforts, "I can serve you in any way I can."

"Be specific." Mistress Helstom ordered, running out of patience.

"I can cook, and clean, and-"

"I have experts who can do all that better than you. Please tell me you have more value than that."

Kino looked to his mother, "I'll submit to you. Like my mother." He gulped. "If that pleases you."

"Better." Mistress Helstrom nodded. "Tell me, Kino, are you a man or a woman?"

Trick question. Kino was ready for it. "I do not intend to correct you mistress, but I see myself as neither. I'm an animal."

"Good," She nodded, "Then let me rephrase. Catboy, or catgirl?"

"Whatever mistress wishes."

"Good. But what about right now?" She asked.

"Cat," Kino was sweating. He was under a lot of pressure. He defaulted to honesty, "Boy?"

"Good." She nodded. "So, are you attracted to women?"

"I am attracted to whoever you wa-"

"No, you aren't." Mistress Malstrom interrupted. "You will fuck whoever I want, but that is a different question. Now answer truthfully."

"Yes! Yes I like women!"

"What about your mother and sister? Are they attractive to you?" he asked.

"They are very beautiful, but they are family to me, respectfully, mistress." He was tripping over his words. He was terrified of a misstep.

"And your sister? What attracts her?"

Kara was not speaking. "She likes boys and girls equally, sir." He answered for her.

"Shame." She grunted.

"Why?" Kino asked and then quickly followed, "I mean, never mind! I'm sorry for asking!" He hid his face once more.

"It is a shame." The mistress answered with a sick smile, "Because to train obedience, I must make you do what you don't want." Kino felt his gut wrench. "And I need to know exactly what you fear, and what disgusts you. Because that is what you will willingly submit yourself to before I consider you to be fully trained."

~

"This is bullshit!" Kara kicked a bag of their luggage as Kino nervously twiddled his thumbs in worried thought. "We need to get out of here!"

"And go where?" Kino hugged his long, lace clad legs and teetered back and forth on the hardwood floor, "There is no-where to go! I hear they put sub-humans like us in the same cage as pit bulls at the pound." He shivered. He hated dogs. "I don't want to end up a street cat either!"

"There is a resistance!" Kara said quickly. "We can join them!"

"You just made that up!"

"Well, there must be one, right! This isn't right, and I can't be the first one to think of it!"

"Kara, please," Kino didn't want to say it, but this did seem like a package deal. If Kara ran away, Kino would be worth a lot less. "Maybe there will be a lot of rules. Maybe it wont be fun for a few weeks, but we have a roof over our heads, and food-"

"Are you really willing to whore yourself out so easily? Didn't you see what they did to mom?"

"Freedom is nice, but I'd rather be warm and fed." Kino said meekly.

"She'll throw us out when she gets bored of us."

"I don't think so."

"You think she gives a damn about us?"

Kino remembered the sickening smile on her face as Mistress Helstrom decided their fate. "I think she's having fun. She want's to play with us. If we stay fun, we stay alive and safe. Besides, now that she has signed the documents, she can't just throw us out. She'd have to sell us at the very least."

"Great." Kara collapsed on the bed. "She's the cat, and were the mice." She chuckled. Kino didn't. "We should get some rest. Who the hell knows what she will make us do tomorrow."

They changed into bedclothes and shared a bed. Despite herself, Kino noticed that Kara slept far more soundly than she had in a long time. Maybe it was the clean sheets, or the soft bed, or the warm home, or the large meal they had just had. Kino couldn't watch for very long, because whatever had made her drift away slowly drew him to sleep as well.

~

"I am glad to see you again!" Their mother was dressed in a uniform much like theirs. It was black and white and revealed far more than any outfit any mother should wear, in Kino's humble opinion. Kino tried not to think about it, and simply concentrated on the fact that he could hug his mother again. They embraced long enough to feel cold when they separated, "It has been so long. I'm so sorry it had to be like this. And I'm sorry you had to see me like, well," She shrugged, trying to pretend it was nothing, "The way you saw me yesterday. It usually isn't like that. Well, not that far, at least." She was built much like her children, but taller and changed by childbirth. Everything Kara had that Kino didn't, their mother had a bit more.

Kara wiped away her tears, now that she had properly embraced her mother again, she was ready to be angry. "I didn't realize what that lady was doing to you here! You didn't say anything like this was going on! You said you were just cooking and cleaning!"

"I do that too. Usually." She nodded. "But yesterday was different. I had spoken out of turn. I should have been more careful. Mistress Helstrom decided I needed more training because of my outburst."

"Mom," Kara's paused, unsure how to continue.

"It's fine. It happens sometimes. It used to happen all the time, back when I was new. Now that I know the rules, it's hardly an issue. Mistress Helstrom even listens to me sometimes, if I follow proper decorum of course. Besides, it isn't all unpleasant," She stopped herself, "But enough of that. Mistress Helstrom wants me to give you a tour before you start your training today." She turned and began to lead them through the marble halls, her tail calmly swishing side to side under her skirt. Kino wished she would keep it down, it would be far more modest.

"Has she," Kara started as they walked, "Has she hurt you?" Kara's fists clenched.

Their mother laughed playfully. She laughed in a way that made Kara relax and laugh with her. Kino smiled at that. "Nothing worse than a spanking deary. And by now I've even learn to like-" She stopped herself, "I mean, I've learned to ignore it. I have taken a lot more than that in the past. Besides, Mistress Helstrom takes far better care of her animals than a lot of other humans I've met."

"Have you met many?" Kara asked. They passed through a set of doors to a garden. Kino felt overwhelmed by the greenery and flowers. He was used to tar and concrete. He saw Malikai watering some of the more delicate looking plants, dressed in overalls and flannel. Kara and his mother seemed less interested in the beautiful scenery.

"She has guests over occasionally." She answered, "For business deals. Animal trainers and farmers mostly, but occasionally even politicians. I've even seen a senator come to visit! Though, I'm not supposed to say who."

"And you," Kara paused, "Entertain," she emphasized the word, "Them?"

"The Mistress doesn't let anyone but herself touch her prized pets." She said with some strange sense of pride. "Well, unless she thinks it would be a suitable punishment or disloyalty, or suitable training for a new pet. But that is very rare." She specified. "That never happened to me. But yes, I am expected to serve beverages, provide conversation, and sometimes even give a show. But even that is quite rare now. She made me do it mostly because she knew I was uncomfortable with it. Now that I'm more confidant, my duties are more nuanced."

As they turned onto a cobblestone path Kino asked with trepidation, "You seem really happy." He was surprised. From what he remembered, his mother was about as proud as Kara. To submit like this did not seem like her.

"I am." She admitted. "Living outside was," She searched for the right word, "Hard. I'm an Indoor cat. Scraping out a living before was difficult, and even though I first felt afraid when I started working here, I realized after a time how sad I had been before. Having someone take care of me, to care for me, feels really good, actually. I wasn't used to it. Nothing I have had to do here has felt worse than going hungry for weeks, or worrying if my children would have to endure the same." Before them was bare grassland, and a barn with a half open door.

FemFreak
FemFreak
591 Followers