Legal Animals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your daughter not enthusiastic?" Helstrom asked, finishing off some of her paperwork above them.

"Not as much as I am." Her mother admitted.

"Then I will make this a competition as well." Kara gulped. "If either of you have an orgasm by the end of the day, then the lucky cat will spend an additional day as my office ornament." She said. "And everyday neither of you climaxes, both of you will stay here. I'm willing to keep you locked up for months if necessary, but if you want to be unlocked, you will have to be enthusiastic with your partner."

Kara grit her teeth. Her fists clenched. There was nothing she could do. "It's going to be okay Kara." Her mother assured her. "Let's just do our best today, okay?"

"My first appointment is in another minute. I believe they just drove up. You must be enthusiastic by then."

"Kara?" Her mother asked. "I know you are upset. But please,"

"Fine." Kara took a deep breath before meeting her mothers eyes over her ass. No one should ever be forced to do this. She growled and closed her eyes as their lips met, top and bottom. Her mouth touched her mothers opening and her mothers mouth touched hers. She tried to think it was anyone else. Her lips were tight and forced. Her mother was more relaxed, more ready, more circular and experienced. She felt her mother rock above her, slipping up and down her body. They must have put something in the oil, because it felt a lot better than it should. She heard her mother whisper between breaths, perhaps too quiet for mistress to hear, "I'll go slow and easy, just do it to me and you can leave tonight."

"Peggy." Mistress Helstrom announced as the doors opened. "You have business?" Kara felt her mothers tongue lightly lap pussy. It wasn't enough sensation to truly be distracting, but it was the principle that made her blood boil and her skin tingle.

Kara could not see the newcomer yet, but she heard a girlish whine, "Yessery!" Somewhat desperate, but also proud. The accent was southern. She was perhaps in her mid twenties. "Ah was willing to see if'n you could, um,"

"Buy you?" The way The Mistress said it, it seemed like a silly proposal. Kara opened her eyes and saw the short woman walk up to the desk. Her features were overly soft and round, but not unattractive. She had a button nose and short white hair. She had thick legs and large breasts, and was slightly overweight. In fact, her curves were enviable, and more noticeable since she was quite short, perhaps four and half feet tall. She had certain animal qualities to her, but Kara could not immediately place them. As Kara was distracted, her mother lightly nibbled her inner thigh and she gasped. "Why?" The Mistress finished her thought after an incredulous silence filled with Kara's frustrated sounds of defiance.

"Ah," The woman was very nervous, looking from Helstrom to the catgirls and back. "Ah'm afraid of everyone else. Mah uncle took care ah me well enough till he passed, now I'm lookin for work and a place to stay mam'." She did a good job of looking like she wasn't distracted. Kara finally realized if she didn't act fast, her mother was going to bring her to orgasm first. She couldn't allow that. She growled and burred her face in her mothers muff, trying desperately to coax her closer to pleasure. Her mother rocked with the new sensation.

"Mistress" She corrected.

"Oh, Uh, Yea, Mistress." She gulped. "Ah'm a Porcine. You know, part hog?"

"I can see." The Mistress seemed impatient.

"I know about what they say about Porcine's, but ah'm a hard worker, honest!" Peggy insisted. Kara could see now both the muscle, and fat on her body. In addition, her skin was slightly more pink than normal tone. "Mah daddy did it for the muscle, see, and mah mamma was skinny at first, an' thought it would make her more shapely. So when they had me it gave me a double dose. Ha, Haha, " Mistress was not laughing. Peggy cleared her throat. "Ahem, uh, well, I guess you know though, that for heavy lifting, and model work, being Porcine is far from first place as far as hybrids go. It was just the cheaper option those days. Most of us are lucky to get a job in mines or oil rigs, but life expectancy, well, heh, ah'm really hoping for something else. Besides, the way legislation is going," She gulped, "Ah'd really like to be working for someone who probably wont, you know, hurt me if it becomes legal to do that. A lot of barnyard hybrids are scared of things going in that direction. Porcine's especially"

The air was still for a moment, filled only with the wet sounds of Kara and her mother touching and licking. Kara's enthusiasm was backfiring. Her mothers light and delicate touches were driving her crazy. The more she moaned into her mothers grinding ass and squirmed her skin against her hips and breasts, the more she was turning herself on. Her mother was more a woman, and more skilled at the art. Even holding back she was driving her daughter crazy. She groaned against the feeling. She could not let it happen. The Mistress said, "You still haven't explained why I should buy you." Peggy gulped, it seemed like she had been distracted by the girls, "What makes you worth the upkeep?"

Peggy looked hopeless and desperate. "I'll do anything!" Peggy nodded, "Ah, ah'm good with numbers! Banking and accounting and all that! I did the books for the farm mah folks had-"

"I do my own bookkeeping." The Mistress answered.

"Ah'm," She was breathing heavy, "It wont be much, but ah hear you got chemicals that could make a woman make milk, and you see mine are pretty big and-"

"You have the wrong genes for it. The drugs are not compatible."

"I know how to work with animals!" She offered.

"I have a caretaker."

"Please," Peggy started. Then she saw Kara and her mother once more. Kara was screaming internally, and perhaps soon, externally. Her mother ground against her face and she felt like her clit was on fire. She was trying everything she could, but her mother mercilessly teased her pussy up and down again and again until she was dripping. Peggy said slowly, looking down at her feet, "Ah," She sniffed, her eyes watering, defeated but still desperate enough to be polite, "Ah hear there are people who like a girl that looks like me. I know I could lose a few pounds and be even curvier in the right places. I can clean up nice. I wouldn't be one of them tall, slender and graceful types, but I could be, you know, pretty enough, right?"

"Pretty enough for what?" Mistress asked.

It was the first sign Mistress gave that she was interested. Peggy quickly built on the idea, "You know, like, entertainment!" She nodded. "I can dance!" Mistress did not seem impressed, "Or just, sing! Or," she looked at Kara again. Kara could see Peggy's face just past her mothers ass. Kara was on a train towards coming and there was nothing she could do about it. She whole body was tingling. She groaned into her mother. She hummed into her mothers clit. She was going to come with her mothers tongue on her clit and a stranger was going to watch it happen. "Like, since can you get the cat girls to lick each other, you could hogtie me on a table with an apple in my mouth! Ha! Ha, ha," She snorted in between nervous chuckles, "Maybe keep me on a silver platter, with a carrot in mah butt too! Hah! An you could call me Piggy! He, he,"

"Why would I do any of that?" The Mistress blinked. Peggy looked like she was on the verge of tears before The Mistress burst out laughing, "I was joking, That's a great idea. Actually. I hadn't thought of that one."

"Hmmm! Hmmm!" Kara was coming. Her mother, instead of slowing down, had starting humming into her opening. Kara was shaking and shuddering under the force, still pinned by shackles and hips.

"Ha, he he," Peggy followed along with Mistress, nodding her head. Kara was crying. She was so embarrassed, and her mother kept pushing her orgasm along.

"I like you little piggy. Lot's of potential skills, and a lot of promise. I think I can find a place for you." The Mistress calmed from her laughter into a subtle smile. "Do you have your papers? I'll sign them now." Peggy bounced over to the desk and quickly placed her forms down.

Kara was out of breath and trying to recover. She felt her mother dripping on her. "Kara," she whispered, "I can give you a break if you,"

"No breaks." Mistress ordered without looking their way. "If she came once, make her do it again."

"Yes mistress." Kara felt her mother sink down again and carefully toy with her daughters pussy, Kara coo'ed, unable to fight back, and too tired to reciprocate. She just relaxed and let it happen.

"Mistress?" Peggy asked as Helstrom signed the documents, "Will I be doing, uh, that kind of stuff?" She asked, motioning to Kara, "With other ladies?"

"Is that a problem?" Mistress asked.

"Oh, No! No! Just, uh," Peggy cleared her throat, "My types more of a big, strong man! I'm just not into girls is all."

"Not at all?"

"Not in the slightest."

"In that case, you will definitely be doing that kind of stuff with other ladies." She met Peggy's eyes. "Is that clear?"

Peggy grimaced. "Yes, loud and clear Mistress."

~

Kara had come three times before Mistress had complained about the noise, and ordered her mother to let off and give her a chance. Her mother was no longer locked in place, and instead her mother was sitting on Kara's face and clenching her cheeks on her nose. Kara was mindlessly obeying and licking. All the strange emotions she had about this being her mother were fading away with the hours. Now it just seemed normal. Nothing seemed strange about pleasing her mother in this way, not after so many peaks of pleasure. Her mother rode her face and softly coo'ed when the door opened again. She couldn't see anything but her mothers ass, but she knew the voice. It was Debbie from the barn.

"Ha Ha, hey! I see Kara and Junior was working hard." Kara groaned, her mother responded in kind. She'd be more embarrassed if she hadn't seen Debbie in a similar state earlier.

"Good to see you again." Mistress Helstrom sounded like she met with Debbie often. "I wanted to tell you about the good news and the bad news."

"Oh, is it about that new tech you were telling me about?" She winked. Debbie was doing a great job ignoring her friend's incestuous lesbian activity. She must have a lot of experience for those kinds of things by now.

"Not in the cards."

"W-What?" Debbie seemed surprised and disappointed. "Why?" Kara's mother failed to muffle her groans. Her pleasure was escalating but she didn't want to interrupt the conversation.

"I told you it was a long shot. " she said. "The company said it wasn't commercially viable."

"Oh." Debbie seemed much less enamored by the news now. "So, I guess that is the bad news?" Kara felt her mother play with her daughters breasts and hummed as she purred a muffled cry. She was close. Kara shivered as her mother continued touching her offspring. The pace escalated. Her mother was shaking.

"Actually, no."

"What a downer of a day." She sighed. "Well, Lay it on me then. Let's start with the good news, to even things out."

"Hmmph!" Her mother jolted and squeezed her daughters skull as she came. She shivered and hummed as silently as she could. The older woman quaked and creamed on her little girl. Then, slowly returning to the norm, she kept rocking back and forth before diving down and eating out her daughter again, still a midst her pleasure. Kara groaned in defenseless ecstasy. Now that she had gotten her mother at least once she felt like she could relax a little. It seemed like the conversation beside them had paused for a moment to allow them to once again reach a plateau. Then the Mistress spoke again.

"I can offer you a full time job." The mistress smiled. "And room and board."

"What? That's amazing!" Now that her mother had bent down, Kara could see Debbie's face light up. Then, slowly, her face relaxed into a more stoic state as she let the news sink in and understood the repercussions. "New legislation?" She asked. Kara felt her mother back off and start to pay more attention to her friends fate, turning her eyes with interest.

"Yes." The Mistress said in a tone that sounded medical and cold. "The code has become more strict. From the end of this week onward, individuals with your level of genetic alteration will be legally considered livestock."

"Oh." Deddie looked down and away for a moment. She was conflicted. "You know, I was hearing rumors about maybe a compromise solution, you know, like something like a live in maid situation. I guess that didn't have much support in congress." The Mistress let Debbie process the news. "So, yea, I guess I'm a cow now, aren't I?"

"After this week, yes."

"Damn. Wow." Debbie smiled hopefully. "Good. That's great." half of the smile seemed forced. "I'm so glad you've made the offer for me to stay here! This place is really great! I've always wanted to live here!" her fingers itched nervously at the table, as if she was having trouble of convincing herself, "Instead of a cashier I'll be a milkmaid! That actually sounds a lot better if you think about it!"

"I have a milkmaid in charge of the barn already. You would just be a dairy cow."

"Oh." Debbie nodded in understanding. "Right." Her voice cracked at that.

"There is opportunity to move to that position in time. Given enough experience. I think you would be a good fit for the leadership role, at least in a part time capacity since you can't be milked constantly." Debbie didn't know what to say. "Is there a problem?"

"Not at all!" Debbie exclaimed loudly. "Just," her lips pursed. Her eyes watered slightly and she wiped them. She was suppressing a grimace.

"You can speak freely. You are not livestock yet, and I don't own you yet."

"I'm sorry." She hugged herself, "I guess I'm just selfish. For the longest time, I guess I just thought I was better then the other girls here because I owned my own things, and I could leave whenever I wanted. I thought I was more human for some reason. Now I just feel so guilty about that. I didn't realize it before, but I used to look down on everyone. Now I'm just like them." she shook her head, "No. I was always like them the whole time." She closed her eyes and sniffed, coming to terms with the situation, "I'm fine. I think I just need time."

"You don't have to make a decision to be mine immediately. You have three days to-"

"I know all the dairy farms around. It's best to get this over with. Where do I sign?"

"Your signature is not necessary. Just bring me any federal or state identification you posses. That will make your purchase as streamlined as possible."

"Gotcha." She nodded. Her tears were subsiding. Genuine hope was shining on her face. "When can I start? I know I'm legally human for another few days," She paused, as if wondering if she should revel in her short period of freedom she still had. She shook her head and continued, "I want to start as soon as possible."

"Get me the paperwork, I'll put you into the system. You will still legally be an employee for a short period of time until the law takes effect. If you have friends in a similar situation, I will consider acquiring them as well in the same manner. If you have any other debts or savings I should know about bring the details here. Any other relevant belongings you would rather not have sold at auction, I can also see what I can do to retain them."

"That seems like a lot of work."

"I just got someone to help with book keeping, this seems like a fine way to break her in. In addition to the usual procedures of course."

Debbie gave a sultry smile, "Will you be breaking me in too?" she motioned to Kara and her mother, "Like them?" there was no fear on her face. She must have seen it happen a lot. She knew what was coming.

"Do I need to?"

"It would be fun."

"I'll consider it. But I do have professional duties that come first. A lot of new acquisitions, and not enough time to introduce them to being chattel. You seem to know the in's and outs already."

"You don't really believe they aren't human." Debbie started. " Do you?" Mistress Helstrom was silent. "If you did, you wouldn't treat them all so nicely."

"Stress free animals cost less to handle and produce more profitable goods. It also allows me to sell my products at a higher price. It's pure economics." Debbie gave a raised eyebrow.

"You're a good person, you know that?" Debbie smirked. "You don't believe me there, do you?"

The Mistress didn't respond. "Any other slander like that and I may have to reconsider our arrangement."

"Ha!" Debbie burst out laughing, "Duly noted. I'll get my things! It isn't much. Most of my other friends already work here, so I can tell them to meet with you before they leave today." They both nodded to each other. And she gave something of a salute, "Good bye Mistress!" As Debbie turned she stopped to look at Kara's mother. She smiled, "I guess we will be seeing even more of each other. I can't wait!" She smiled widely with genuine good humor as she walked out.

"Mistress." Kara's mother started as Debbie closed the door, "May I please go speak with her?"

"You will have your chance tonight." The Mistress gave a sigh, "I still have a number of appointments. Keep going. Any more interruptions from you and your punishment will be doubled."