Legal ASSistant

Story Info
Accidental bondage, uncertain consent.
3.1k words
4.42
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 9 years of working for a criminal lawyer there was almost no requested task that would catch me by surprise. The practice often seemed less like an office environment and more like a marriage or long term roommates managing a household. Given our different skill sets there was obviously a well-defined division of labour but otherwise, we very much functioned as a team of equals. So when the boss called to say that he had arrived at court but left his file at home, off I was to retrieve the file and deliver it to court. It seemed like an easy enough task and it was always nice to take a break from the office, especially in the warm days of July.

The first problem arose when I entered the wrong code in the electronic key pad. An alarm went off and a message that the electric lock would be frozen for 60 minutes or until the homeowner could reactivate it with his finger print. I looked to see if there were any open windows to gain entry but there were none to be seen and even had there been, I hadn't thought of how I might hoist myself up in my little summer dress and without a ladder. Undaunted, I made my way to the backyard and thought for just a moment that I had come up with a clever solution. If in fact, it had been a clever solution there would have been no reason for the retelling of this tale.

When I noticed the pet door I was pretty sure I'd found the solution. I tested it with my hand and the door swung from a hinge at the top. Lifting the door and sizing up the opening I was pretty sure that I could fit inside. Then, not only could I retrieve the file, hopefully I could also fix my screwup with the electric security system. It was a little awkward because the ground level outside was two steps lower than the kitchen floor inside. Luckily I wasn't wearing nylons. Truth be told, I decided to enjoy the breeze swirling about my legs and so that day had decided to go completely commando.

It was going to be a tight fit but I was confident I could manage it if my arms went in first. I did this and then managed to insert my head and then squeeze my shoulders through the opening. The last challenge would be my hips. It was a comical scene had anyone been there to witness. With my torso laying on the floor and the lower half of my body outside the house I tried to use my hands by pushing against the wall, to propel the rest of my body inside. This is where things got decidedly worse. Second alarm of the day announced an intruder at the pet door. This was followed immediately by the hinge door locking in place against my back. Now, I could neither get in nor get out. I was completely trapped and after considering the silliness of the situation I had created, a feeling of anxiousness crept over my body.

It was at this point that I realized I had placed my phone on the lower step -- outside of the house. I couldn't possibly get one of my hands outside of the door. I was completely helpless with no means of calling for help. Fortunately, someone had been watching tv that morning and neglected to turn if off before leaving the house so at least I had something to listen to while I waited for rescue.

At least an hour had passed and I'd resigned myself to my predicament knowing that sooner or later, someone would come home and extricate me from the pet door trap. Many thoughts go through the mind of a woman trapped as I was. Crazy thoughts. I imagined the police arriving and arresting me as a home burgler. Thoughts of the police soon led from arrest to images of a more erotic description. In truth, I've always had a strong desire for men in uniform. I could visualize two strong, handsome cop buddies showing up to rescue the damsel in distress and my feeling obligated to reward them appropriately. As my thoughts grew more provocative I imagined waking in a bondage scenario, which was perhaps the closest to my current reality. I'd never played the bondage role much but had certainly entertained it in the fantasy world to great success over the years.

When the sky opened up and the rain began to pour in buckets I could do nothing but laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation I found myself in. The first moment I began to sense the presence of another sent my heart racing. I called out but received no reply. I began to consider the likeliest possibilities. My bosses wife would certainly laugh it off but that did little to quell my sense of embarrassment. Police -- already played that one out. My boss could have found a break from court but I considered that unlikely knowing his day's busy schedule. A neighbour, a complete stranger, the pool boy(s) -- these possibilities were most unsettling given the vulnerability of my current situation although I tried to convince myself not to jump to such absurd thoughts.

The first touch of a hand on my exposed thigh caught me completely by surprise and suddenly I wasn't so sure that I would get out of this situation with only a little embarrassment. I cried out asking who's there but received no response other than what I thought was a quiet chuckle. I kicked out several times with my right leg but failed to find a target. The hand on my leg began to move north as my mind scrambled for a strategy. I imagined myself screaming out. I could hear the voice in my head protesting and yelling for the attention of a neighbour or someone passing by the front of the house. But as that hand moved up and grazed the lips of my pussy, no words came out and no resistance was seriously offered.

Goosebumps not caused by the rain had now covered my entire body. As I looked down I could see the faint hairs on my arm standing on end. A hand now cupped my exposed sex gently but with intent. Why was I not saying anything? Why had I frozen in place? Was I being taken advantage of? Was I going to let this happen? Could I possibly even try to stop it from happening? Did I want to stop it?

I felt my skirt being bunched up around my waist. My ass and pussy were completely exposed to the outside world and more importantly, the faceless character that now held my honeypot in their hand. Perhaps sensing my lack of resistance, the anonymous hands began to explore my treasures more fully. I could not deny the wonderful sensations as my asscheeks were caressed ever so lightly. Were those nails? It hadn't occurred to me that my invader might be a woman. This brought even more confusing thoughts to a mind that was not controlling the ever growing needs of my body.

The next sensation I felt was of warm air. More specifically, warm breath which was easily recognizable against the sensitive skin of my exposed lips. Moments later I felt the first tentative swipe of a tongue along my tingling clitoris. This was followed with longer strokes that began at my mons and extended across my taint and between the cheeks of my ass. All thoughts of resistance had given way to the physical sensations that had my body craving much more. The anonymity of the situation made the experience all the more sensational which might not have been the case had I perceived any sense of aggression. A justification on my part I realized even as it was happening. Somehow, the passive approach of this unknown perpetrator made it feel less like and invasion and more akin to one of my darkest bondage fantasies that I admittedly, likely never would have had the trust to carry out.

As the tongue continued to pleasure my sex I felt my body loosen. My back had arched on its own and one leg had spread sufficiently to offer up a complete invitation to my unknown invader. Fingers played with my lips and traced at the opening without prodding inside which is what my body was telling me it very much needed. Teasingly, Mr. or Mrs. X continued to pleasure my pussy only to retreat momentarily if it looked as though I was about to orgasm. It was the complete lack of penetration that made me start to wonder if in fact, it was a woman behind me. This possibility took my imagination to many new erotic thoughts.

When all stimulation ceased momentarily, I found myself wondering if it had all come to an end while craving a release that had now been torturously building for the last 20 minutes. The pause was followed by a movement that was familiar while also confirming that my mystery lover was not female. As a woman with much experience and a lifelong healthy sexual appetite, there was no failing to recognize the feeling of a cock pressed up against my opening. As if to take pleasure in my unfulfilled needs, the head of the cock did not plunge forward but remained nestled just slightly between my lips.

I could not believe how long I was made to remain in that situation without the penetration I so very much craved. I could feel an actual heartbeat from that cockhead. Shamelessly, I eventually gave in and thrust my hips back but without effect. I was completely and frustratingly without any control whatsoever. The cock did eventually pushed into my lips but then down to rub over my slippery clit. Over and again this tease continued. I came to worry that I might simply be used as a wet and slippery masturbation toy for this stranger's pleasure. A wave of disappointment settled in my stomach as I seriously considered being denied the fucking I now so desperately needed.

The repetitive sawing motion between my wet lips had gone on so long that my clit was almost too sensitive to touch. I'd never experienced a mixture of sensations so powerful in any previous or imagined sexual experience. Just as my desperation seemed beyond control I felt the head of the cock back at my opening as well as the familiar feeling of a thumb tickling the sensitive ring of my asshole. This was either someone who knew me well or a man that had a pretty refined sense of how to pleasure a woman.

As the pressure increased, I felt the lips of my sex relaxing to accommodate the torturously slow progress of a strange cock moving forward at no more than a milimetre at a time. I could feel and picture the spongy crown of the cock through my opening. The girth was wonderfully pleasant without making me wonder if walking would be painful for the next 24 hours. In unison, the thumb had now entered through the tight ring of my ass and now pressed firmly against the thin barrier of skin separating my ass from my cunt.

When the mystery cock finally bottomed out and I could feel balls touching my mound I had had more than I could take and screamed out that I needed to be fucked hard right now! On command, the mystery cock and thumb began to thrust in and out like a man who hadn't fucked in years. One hand held my hip firmly and pulled back with each violent thrust. The bottom of my vagina was taking a pounding unlike anything I had ever experienced and the fucking seemed to go on and on. My first orgasm took hold without any warning and though it had to have been obvious to my partner (did this term really even fit in this scenario?), he did not relent in the least. Even over the rain which had lessened somewhat, I could hear the combined sounds of my wetness and his muscular thrusting into my vulnerable and exposed body.

Two more orgasms rocked my body before I felt the familiar sense of flooding. As the mystery man orgasmed it felt as though my vagina was overflowing. Never had I felt so full and never had so much cum poured out of me and down my thighs as the pounding continued. His final thrusts were telltale signs that his orgasm had concluded. He remained lodged in my pussy and my ass which continued to quiver around his thumb.

Some moments later I felt that cock being withdrawn followed by a gush of cum draining out of me. The thumb remained in my ass for several more minutes and I imagined my admirer staring at the vulnerable body he had just ravished? Was that the sound of a picture being taken? Before I could process the possibility of that particular type of invasion, I felt the hem of my skirt pulled back in place and without a single word, my mystery cock had completely disappeared.

So how, might you ask did I ever get out of this jam? If only the dog had shown up earlier. Unbeknownst to me, he had been inside napping through the entire ordeal. Thankfully, the safety mechanism of the pet door seemed to be triggered from outside. When Rover showed up and pushed his nose against the door from the inside it freely swung open and allowed me my escape.

I grabbed my phone and quickly made my way to my car. My legs were the regular wobbly after sex and all the moreso from having been trapped in the bent over position for so long. As I sat down in the security of my vehicle I locked the door. After what I had just experienced I had a sense that nowhere could ever be thought of as safe again. My mind was awash with confusion between the invasion that had occurred and the pleasure I had experienced. Of even greater mystery was the answer to the question of who it was that had fucked me with such expertise.

Eventually, I went to my phone which had apparently lost its charge shortly after I had been trapped. When I had enough charge to check my phone I was not surprised to see many messages had been left by the boss. Have you got the file? I really need that like yesterday! Phone trouble? Car trouble? Is something wrong? Please text back. I've managed the trial without those documents, I just need to know that you are okay? Do you need my help?

I paused my review of the messages at this point and was starting to feel certain that it was in fact, my boss who had found and fucked me. From what had always seemed like harmless flirting at the office, I was pretty sure he had it in him if given the chance. Having said that, he had never actually touched me and I had always been pretty certain that he would never take it past the titillation of words and innuendo. Of course, he had never been faced with that decision with my naked ass being offered up through a hole in the wall. The more I thought about it, the more convinced I was that I had just unknowingly been fucked by the boss.

As I considered how to process this experience and what it would mean going forward at work, I decided to see what other messages had been left during my afternoon of captivity. All the while, I was very conscious of the wetness continuing to leak from my insides like an endless stream. Despite all that had happened and my revelation of who it was likely with, I found myself no less horny than I had been mid-fuck and seriously considering whether I could rub myself to another orgasm while parked on the road in front of my boss' family home.

Thank God I read the rest of the texts before taking any action. The last one from my boss was that he finished early in court and was heading out to the golf course. He hoped that I was okay and that I would call him to confirm as soon as I was able. His final message indicated that he had sent a text to my boyfriend to head over and check up on me.

So, that seemed to make much more sense. My boyfriend was a horny fucker with a good sense of humour. An initial sense of relief at knowing it was not a stranger who fucked me remained clouded in the eroticism of having thought I had been fucked by a stranger. But had I really resolved the situation? It seemed from the texts like it couldn't have been him but he too is a horny fucker with a sense of humour. But would he actually have the balls to fuck me without some sort of discussion first? My boyfriend seemed to make the most sense but still, I wouldn't think he would have left me there helpless as I was.

On my way home I drove passed the golf club and noticed that my boss' car wasn't in its usual place which only added to the mystery. I tried calling my boyfriend but it just went of voicemail and I wasn't about to leave a message asking if he secretly fucked me this afternoon. The boss as suspect, would have to wait for tomorrow. I'd normally be comfortable calling him outside of office hours though I did not do it often. In any event, it was really the type of situation that an in person conversation was required so that I could read the facial expression when questioned with such an out of the ordinary scenario.

I returned home and stripped off my clothes. Straight to bed to roll up in my comfy duvet and try to solve the day's strange mystery. Very few clues. Very many possibilities. Each scenario played over in my head in vivid detail. And then I noticed the constant wetness between my legs and realized that despite not knowing who had fucked me earlier, more orgasms were definitely needed to finish up the day.

It was not until I woke the next morning that part of the mystery may have been resolved. I was just getting into the shower and noticed the reflection of my back in the mirror. There, on the cheeks of my ass were two black marks. One on each cheek. As I backed closer to the mirror to get a better look I could just make out the letter L on my left cheek and a D on my right. It was short of being conclusive proof but gave me a new idea for a very strong suspect!