Legal Assistants Trouble

Story Info
Young legal assistant finds trouble, after hiding evidence.
4.9k words
4.23
19.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining as Sarah Jenson stepped out of her car and began to walk across the parking lot towards the law office of Smith, Mackie and Rogers. She hadn't been with the firm long, just under a year having been hired by the firm as one of their new legal assistants. Mostly she assisted a young lawyer named Jennifer Brandt, both having bonded very quickly after Sarah's hiring.

"Well we didn't win, did as good as we could hope for under the circumstances." Clicking send, Sarah texted her fiance Mark, knowing that even with the loss, this still felt like a win to her. Her emotions where a little skewed however at the moment, knowing that the reason they didn't win, was because she had hidden a key piece of evidence that would have allowed their client to win.

Their client Dwayne Barry turned out to be a real piece of work, having come from money, he had been spoiled his whole life. It showed in his attitude and the way he treated everyone around him like dirt. He had spent the majority of his marriage cheating on his wife, even coming onto Jennifer and herself during the proceedings.

During the case Sarah had come to really feel for the wife, though admittedly she had made some poor decisions of her own. Fed up with her husband, she herself had started to cheat, the downside for her was they had a very specific pre nup written before they married and if she had in fact cheated, it would have allowed him to leave her with nothing.

During her work on the case, Sarah had discovered one of the motels the wife had used for her trysts. It was very out of the way, dingy old place, that seemed to be only used for drugs and affairs. Initially the manager, a man named Jack Sampson, had been guarded about ever knowing the clients wife, but he apparently had a soft spot for pretty blondes, finally admitting to not only seeing her, but that he had security footage of her at the motel.

Walking into the office Sarah took the elevator up to the 5th floor, a shiver running down her spine thinking about Jack. His eyes alone had creeped her out, they always seemed to be undressing her, or Sarah thought picturing her in a much worse, much nastier situation.

Shaking off the shiver she was proud of herself for not only getting the information out of Jack, but getting the pictures from the security footage, which she did note seemed to be just pictures Jack had taken of the wife in the parking lot, adding to his creepiness. Thankfully she had managed to get the information without having to give in to his demands of sleeping with him.

Normally Sarah would have brought this new evidence right to Jennifer and won their case, however she knew that Dwayne would leave Janet and the kids with absolutely nothing and that didn't sit right with her. So instead, she figured that no one as of yet had discovered that motel, so she hid the folder in her desk, just needing a good time to get rid of it for good.

Stepping off the elevator onto the busy floor, Sarah sighed with relief, happy that the case was over and she could move on. Smiling and moving past several people getting on the elevator, Sarah approached the welcome desk of her floor. "Hi Beth, I was expecting a package dropped off, did it arrive?"

"Sure did!" Though she wore a smile at seeing Sarah, Beth Chambers couldn't hide the sarcasm in it. "Let me grab it for you." Reaching into a drawer she removed a thick envelope that had been couriered over. "Heard you didn't win the divorce case, sorry."

"Thanks." Sighing softly Sarah took the package from Beth, unable to stop herself, she gave Beth a small eye roll, irritated by the fakeness of the secretary. Starting to move down the hall, Sarah reached into her bag and grabbed her ringing cell phone. "Hey Jen."

"Get the next one." Beth called after Sarah not even trying to hide the snarkiness as her eyes darted down to the firm looking backside of the assistant. "Mhm." Beth let out a quiet moan of appreciation at the way the gray pencil skirt hugged Sarah's curves, her black pumps helping to add a seductive sway to the 5'4 beauty as she walked. A sinister smile formed on Beth's chubby face and grabbing two smaller envelopes out of her desk, began to follow Sarah from a short distance down the hall.

"What is her problem Jennifer?" Smiling at another co worker as she walked down the hall, Sarah was happy to reach her office.

"You worry about Beth to much, she's just jealous." Jennifer chuckled at her friends annoyance, Beth had been under her skin for awhile.

"Jealous of what? She probably makes more money than I do!" Being an assistant Sarah's office was small and cramped but Sarah knew it was just a starting point, she was planning on moving up the ranks as soon as she could.

"Sarah, I don't think it's about money." Walking across the parking lot of the court house, Jennifer stopped at a food stand to order a coffee.

"What's it about then?"

"This really is an issue for you isn't it? It really bugs you?" Jennifer chuckled hearing the quiet exhale from her friend on the other end of the line. "Look, Beth has been in the same job for years, most people around the office can't stand her because she's a bitch and if she's not talking about other people, she's talking about her damn weight or how the horrible dates she goes on."

"That's very true." Knowing Beth was a heavier woman and at 5'6 she didn't wear the extra weight well, or dress usually to her size. "But what does that have to do with me? She started a rumour just last week about me!"

"Because Sarah, you're not only young and driven in your job, you're young, beautiful, everyone else seems to like you and you're engaged, everything she wants. Like I said, she's just jealous and you shouldn't worry about it!"

"You're right, I honestly don't know why she gets to me so much." It was true, Sarah didn't know why, but there had just been something with Beth. Something about her that always put Sarah off guard and made her feel less sure of herself.

"Hey, enough about Beth! The reason I called, I'm not coming back to the office and I know we didn't win today, but we should still do drinks later? O'Tooles bar, 7ish?"

"Yeah that sounds go...." Sarah's voice trailed off as there was a soft knock at her door and she looked up to see Beth, a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Sounds good? You where saying that sounds good?" Jennifer laughed into the phone at how Sarah had suddenly gone quiet. "Or are you busy?"

"Umm no no, that sounds good." Sarah wondered if Beth had heard her bitching about her and she sighed seeing Beth walk into her office without an invitation.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry, I'll see ya tonight."

"Sorry to bug you Sarah." Clicking the lock closed on the office door, Beth's eyes moved across the beautiful soft features of Sarah's face, her dirty blonde hair framing her face perfectly and her green eyes had an almost sparkle to them. "But this got dropped off for you earlier to."

"I wasn't expecting anything else?" Sarah didn't miss the long look from Beth and looking from the secretary back to the now closed door, wondered why Beth had locked it.

"No? A man came by earlier this morning after you left, said it was for your eyes only apparently." Opening the first envelope she had, Beth pulled out two photographs and placed them on the desk in front of Sarah.

For a moment Sarah was about to scold Beth for opening mail addressed to her, but the second the photos where placed in front of her, her voice caught in her throat. The top photo was of her clients wife, embracing her lover in a parking lot, the second was an image of the two lovers walking along the second level of the motel towards their room.

A wry grin crept onto Beth's face seeing first confusion on Sarah's face, confusion that was slowly turning to fear. "Weren't you supposed to hand those photos over?" A small heat began to radiate between Beth's thighs as the sparkle slipped from Sarah's eyes. "I can only imagine how fast the partners would fire you, if they knew how you had screwed over a large client of our firm, not to mention how Dwayne would react."

Sarah reached down and opened the bottom drawer of her desk and after moving some files realized the evidence she had was still hidden away. Swallowing deeply to try and calm herself down, she studied the secretary, her normally confident and cocky demeanour seemed to be at an all time high now. "Wh..what? I don't know what you're talking about..." Sarah took a moment to clear her throat, shifting in her seat she was trying to regain her composure.

"Look I don't have all day Sarah to play games with you." Beth shook her head clearly impatient with Sarah, even though she looked far more relaxed and at ease with the situation, than the tense assistant was looking, "We both know you have those photos and you willfully withheld them."

Licking her lips nervously Sarah studied Beth for a moment, trying to determine if she in fact knew that she had these photos, or if she was just attempting to mess with her, get her to give something up that could implicate her.

"So the question Sarah, is how much do you want to keep that secret?" Sarah's face flushed with each word, her breathing, though she was clearly trying to remain calm, could be seen increasing by the way her chest moved up and down, showing that she was in fact out of sorts. Beth had no intention of letting her regain any of her normal composure.

Sarah took several long steadying breaths to try and calm herself down, knowing the worst thing she could do was let fear overrule her better judgment, especially since Beth was clearly after something from her, which made the pit in her stomach grow. "Look Even if you think I had these before now, you could never prove that I ever had any knowledge of it."

"You've been paying attention while in court, I'm impressed Sarah, and you're right..." Beth hid her own smile as Sarah perked up at her words, thinking she had clearly and quickly killed any plan she had. "You're not in any of the photos in the file and I could never prove that you had any knowledge, it would just be my word against yours and that would never hold up."

Though Sarah should have picked up on Beth's body language and her wording, the twenty five year old visibly relaxed and her posture changed almost instantly, brushing some hair behind her ear and openly sighed with relief. "Then I'll thank you to leave that and get out of my office, forgetting that you clearly just tried to blackmail me."

"Blackmail is such a harsh word isn't it? Someone holds something over someone else, coercing them into doing things they normally wouldn't." Leaning forward Beth placed the envelope down on Sarah's desk, shrugging as she leaned back like she was in no hurry to be leaving the office.

"The word is as harsh as it needs to be, blackmail isn't coercing someone into something, you're forcing them into something, something they don't want to do." There was an edge to Sarah's voice, one that came out during discussions or arguments when she felt passionate about them. "The idea that someone would do it to someone else is disgusting and I won't forget that you just tried to do it to me..."

"Does that mean you'll like me even less?" Scoffing as she spoke, Beth was enjoying the way Sarah had tried to take control of their short conversation, it made the next part all the more sweeter for her.

"I have never not liked you Beth, though you trying to blackmail me has certainly changed that." Sarah picked up the envelope and moved to place it in the drawer in her desk. "You've hated me since day one."

Beth's laugh filled the small office and Sarah seemed to be caught off guard for a moment. "You think I hate you Sarah? Really?"

"Other than the obvious of you trying to blackmail me?" Sarah didn't mean to, but she almost whispered the word blackmail. "Do you think I haven't noticed the way you look at me? Looking down on me cause you seem to think I'm beneath you or something? The comments you make about outfits I wear? Or the way you even critique my hair, seriously? I know it's you that makes all the comments to people..."

"I have made comments in the past, but I don't hate you, quite the contrary in fact. And I'm not trying to blackmail you Sarah, I am blackmailing you..." There was a shift in Sarah's posture, the tension seemed to come back instantly and she was clearly trying to digest Beth's words. "There's more interesting items in this second envelope."

"What?" Sarah nervously reached across the desk to take the second envelope from Beth. Opening it with shaking hands, Sarah removed several more photographs. "No..."

"So it's not really my word against yours anymore, is it? While your envelope does only show photos from your case and has nothing to do with you." There was sudden rise in the temperature between her thighs as she watched Sarah's expression continue to shift to one of shock. "That is you isn't it? Handing over an envelope in exchange for the pictures you have?"

The first photo she pulled out of the envelope showed her in fact passing over a small envelope to the motel's manager. The second and third photos only further incriminated her and she could see the third one, an almost clear image of the picture she was looking at, one she had hidden and not handed over. "Where...where did you get these?"

"From a mutual friend, a friend who you clearly should have never trusted." With the fact Jack had taken photos of couples kissing in the parking lot, she wasn't at all surprised to learn he had hidden cameras in his office and Beth now knew, in some of the rooms.

Shaking her head and flipping through the photos again, Sarah finally agreed with something Beth was saying, Jack was exactly the type of person she should never have ever trusted and yet, stupidly enough she had.

"And don't forget Sarah that it was Jennifer who signed out the petty cash that you used to pay Jack off with." Sarah's expression shifted again to one of horror, her chin trembled as she looked up from the photos to Beth.

"She had nothing to do with this!" It was impossible for Sarah to not realize that Beth had her with this information, but Jennifer had no knowledge of it and it made her feel sick to her stomach to think that she could have endangered her boss and close friend.

"I doubt anyone will believe that Sarah, clearly you're a liar who hides evidence." Like a predator smelling a wounded prey, Beth was circling hers. "I'm sure your friend will understand completely why you did what you did, maybe she'll be lucky enough to avoid the charges you will definitely be getting."

"I told you, she didn't have anything to do with this!" Sarah slammed the photos down on the desk, leaning forward in her seat, there was a desperate tone to her voice.

"Maybe, maybe not?" Body language spoke volumes and Beth knew without question that Sarah was vulnerable, clearly scared and that let Beth know she was ready to go in for the kill. "I guess the photos do only show you, so maybe the partners will believe you about Jennifer, when you're being led away in handcuffs."

For a moment Sarah couldn't find the words, her eyes darting from the photos back to Beth and the cocky expression she had plastered across her face. Being led away in handcuffs was fairly accurate Sarah knew, she would be instantly fired, charged and any case she had worked on, would be re examined for tampering.

"Now we come full circle Sarah, back to the question of, how afraid are you of it getting out?" There was no resistance as Beth leaned forward and took the photos back from Sarah. "I think you're very afraid..."

That was an understatement for Sarah, her body was trembling and she felt like her world was crumbling around her, everything she worked for was seemingly gone in an instant and one bad decision, a decision while born out of good intentions, seemed to pave a road to hell for her. "What...what do you want Beth?"

"I guess blackmail isn't such a bad word after all, is it Sarah?" Tucking the pictures safely away, Beth winked at Sarah as she shot daggers at her with her eyes. "What I want is pretty simple actually, you just have to meet me at the motel tonight, seven o clock sharp, room eleven."

"You want me to meet you, at the motel?" There was no way for Sarah to hide her confusion, she didn't know what she had expected Beth to say, most likely she wanted money, or something more cliché, but to meet her at the motel. "Why?"

"Why? Why do most engaged women end up at a sleazy motel on a Wednesday night with a practical stranger?" Beth could feel her juices starting to make the crotch of her panties wet. Having this new found power over Sarah, a controlling power that she had only fantasized about, was inches from being reality.

The confusion began to slowly change, Sarah started to come to some form of understanding. This had all started when Jack had come to the office and he had come with a purpose, it only made sense that his visit now had to do with getting what she had refused him. "You...made a deal with him didn't you? With Jack..."

"What kind of deal would I make with Jack?" For a brief moment Beth herself was confused, but then it dawned on her, Sarah had no idea about her fantasy's, no idea that her sexual orientation was towards women. It was something she never kept hidden, but wasn't something she commonly talked about at work, Sarah certainly didn't understand the nature of her comments or looks, and since they weren't that close, she had never bothered to look into her personal life.

"I remember what he wanted, what he was after." If the motel had been something to remember during the case, she could never possibly forget Jack's suggestions of what he could do with a pretty girl like her. Sarah had thankfully managed to convince him to take cash for the photos, instead of his more tame desire of a quick fuck and a suck in his back room.

"What is it he was after from you Sarah?" Jack had initially been skeptical when they had met, but quickly he became comfortable and didn't shy away from telling Beth all the things he wanted to get from the pretty assistant.

It was hard to tell for a moment if Beth actually didn't know what Jack had propositioned her with, but Sarah realized it was likely just a sick way for her to drag this out, to have her humiliate herself by admitting it, the pair had obviously talked enough to come up with their blackmail scheme. "You know what he wanted from me and you offered it to him didn't you? You offered him...me."

Beth didn't miss the way Sarah could no longer keep eye contact with her, a clear and tell tale shift in the power dynamic between them. "He did mention during our little talk, some of things he was hoping to do to you. But Sarah, for me to be able to offer him that, or to make any sort of a deal with him for you...I would need control over you. Are you saying that because of what I have over you, that you would be willing to submit control over to me?"

"Blackmail, it's blackmail you have over me." It was surreal for Sarah sitting there with Beth who was seemingly blackmailing her for a man she had only met twice. Sitting there Sarah's body had goosebumps at the idea that Beth was asking her if she was giving up control of herself, Fully aware of what such admittance would mean, Sarah had no idea in that moment what else she could do, but say yes to Beth. "Wh...what do you get out of this?"

"What do I get out of this?" The crotch of her panties had completely soaked through and Beth was starting to feel the juices slip down her thigh, it was the shake in Sarah's voice and the way her body posture was shifting that let her know the fight was already over. "Really?"

"I...I don't know Beth, you clearly hate me, so?" Sarah held up her hands in frustration and for the first time in several minutes made eye contact with Beth, revealing the water brimming her deep green eyes. "So, what? You want to watch, is that it? You want to see me humiliated, that excites you?"

12