Legal Assistants Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't, seeing the little miss perfect Sarah Jenson, getting on her knees for a man like Jack...Definitely excites me." Beth watched Sarah closely and the second she mentioned getting on her knees, saw her flinch. "But no, I'm not going to watch Sarah, I'm not a pervert. But the idea of knowing you're going to do the disgusting things Jack wants you to, that's enough for me."

Sarah's mouth opened slowly, her face showing not only the disgust of what Beth was saying, but her mistrust of Beth's words. Beth was taking a chance by coming to see her and attempting this little scheme of hers was dangerous and she must be getting something out of it. "So...I sleep with...him and this ends? Nothing else?"

"Yes Sarah, you let Jack fuck you and this is all behind us." Beth made it a point to use the word fuck instead of sleep with, knowing nothing Jack wanted to do would resemble anything Sarah was used to. "So? Are you willing to hand over control to me Sarah, so I can make this deal with Jack?"

Silence fell between the two women for several long minutes, Sarah's body tensed as she shifted in her seat, not at all believing what Beth was saying. Part of her wanted to call Beth's bluff, because the idea of being with Jack was already churning her stomach, to say nothing of how she knew Mark would react to her cheating.

"No, I won't, I can't. I won't cheat on Mark...I won't sleep with Jack." More than anything else, Sarah knew she couldn't trust Beth.

"That's the beauty of this Sarah, you don't have to." There wasn't a moment of hesitation as Beth stood up from her chair, still feeling confident and was only mildly worried Sarah would stay firm on her answer. "It's your choice to make, so I'm going to make mine and hand over the documents to the partners."

What felt like an eternity but was only a few short heartbeats, Sarah watched Beth's chubby little body move towards the door and unlock it. Each short step brought a jolt to Sarah who realized Beth wasn't likely bluffing. "Wait!"

"For what Sarah? You made your choice, that is unless you're changing your mind about giving me control?" Keeping her hand on the door handle, Beth could see that Sarah was shaking, that she was very afraid in that moment and any version of her confident self seemed gone, at least for the moment.

"There has to be something else? Anything else? you can't hand that stuff over." Never before had Sarah ever felt so out of control, so helpless. Beth was right about it being her choice to make, even if her only options where to sleep with Jack, or go to jail.

"No, there is nothing else Sarah, you have nothing else to offer." To add emphasis to her words, Beth turned the door handle. "Either you agree to show up tonight, knowing full well you're going to be fucked, or I go to the partners and you take your chances with the law, it is your choice...."

"Fuck..." Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, Sarah's mind began to fill with images of being arrested, of what submitting to Jack would be like. Images of how Mark would react to both scenarios and that was causing her eyes to water. The water that brimmed her eyes began to slip down her cheek and Sarah couldn't stop her legs from shaking. "If...if I say yes to go to the motel, if I go along with what you want, then what? What stops the two of you doing this to me again..."

There was something so sexy about how timid the normally confident assistant was, something so alluring that she had no idea what Beth had planned for her and to ensure that kept going, Beth decided to dangle a little carrot of hope for the young woman and took her hand of the door handle. "If you show up to the motel Sarah and do everything you're told to do, you'll get the envelopes when the night is done."

Sarah had little trust in what Beth was saying, how could she trust someone who was blackmailing her for sex. As she weighed Beth's words and her options, she was still being bombarded with images. Now seeing her family and how upset her parents would be and not only could she see Jennifer's angry expression, she was very worried about her friend being dragged into what she had done. Everything was causing a sudden and intense urge to vomit, because there where no guarantees in what she said, but knowing she had no other choice, Sarah looked down at her lap. "Ye...ye...yes."

Beth meanwhile was starting to think that the submissive side of Sarah was a lot more prominent than she had believed, seeing how the defensiveness had stopped immediately when she had asserted her control in the situation. "I'm sorry Sarah? I didn't quite hear that? Yes what?"

The dislike she had for Beth had turned to hatred and using a tissue to wipe her eyes, Sarah shook her head and looked up into Beth's eyes, in a last defiant act. "Yes, I'll show up, I'll show up to the motel."

For a moment when devising her approach of Sarah, Beth feared the girl would refuse, maybe it was to much of a stretch for her, she was just to much of a control person to ever submit to blackmail. Beth released a large sigh of relief, knowing Sarah had just taken her first real step towards submission. "Good girl Sarah, you made the right choice."

"You better keep your word." Sarah's voice was low and as menacing as she could make it, but even she didn't feel like there was much weight behind her threat.

"That will depend on you Sarah." Walking over to the upset woman, Beth reached down with her new found power over Sarah and lifted her chin so she had to look at her. "for tonight, you will make yourself up, nice and pretty like you're going on a big date. I want your hair and makeup done, wear a sexy dress, something low cut, and no bra. You're allowed panties, preferably lace, but silk will do. Also wear stockings with a garter belt, no pantyhose. Heels, preferably with an ankle strap and no shorter than three inch heels."

Having Beth this close in her personal space and touching her, was throwing Sarah off even more than the overall situation. Unable to look away from Beth's piercing gaze, Sarah was to distracted with what she was saying to see the lust in those eyes. "Seriously? It's not enough that I'm going? I have to dress up?"

The trepidation was apparent in her voice and Beth was eating up that nervousness in Sarah. "You seem to be already forgetting Sarah, I decide what is and isn't enough, you don't have any say in what happens tonight."

About to respond, Sarah froze as Beth traced her thumb across her lower lip, almost like a lover would, before Beth turned and walked back towards the door.

"Don't be late Sarah, and make sure to keep that pretty little ring on." Winking at Sarah who was unmoving in her seat, still in state of shock of what had just happened, Beth chuckled and walked out of the office.

For long moments Sarah sat in her office, imagining all the scenarios in her mind of what the night would bring, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about all that would happen if she refused. Picking up her phone, Sarah's fingers where shaking as began to type.

"Sorry Jennifer, I can't make it tonight. I forgot I had plans with Mark's family."

12