Legal Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers

He was amazed. The woman standing there was easily the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen in real life. She had incredible tits and the space between her thighs held a picture perfect pussy.

"Do we have an understanding, sir?" Mrs. Eakins.

"She's going to do it in front of you?" he asked not really caring.

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am, you have my word."

Sarah had been dreading his acceptance of Mrs. Eakins' offer and maybe a little hoping he would.

It was time for her to do as it had been promised. Sarah walked over and kneel down before him. He quickly freed his cock from his pants. He was already erect.

There was a hole in the mask in front of her mouth and she guided him into it. She took him into her mouth and began sucking his dick.

Apparently it had been a while since the last time he had engaged in sex because it only took Sarah a few moments before she felt him start to quiver.

She pulled back just as he started cumming. The first squirt went into her mouth, but the rest which felt like being hit with a garden hose splashed over her tits.

To Sarah it felt like he had dumped quart of warm syrup on her.

When he finished he pulled out his handkerchief and wiped off his deflating cock.

He thanked both woman and whistled as he returned to the elevators and left them alone.

Once the doors closed Sarah pulled off the mask. Before she let Sarah get up Mrs. Eakins took several pictures of Sarah and her cum covered tits.

"And that's what cum craving cock wrappers look like," she quipped.

Sarah looked down to see that her chest looked like two glazed mounds.

"There's a shower in the executive men's bathroom if you want a quick shower or do you want to eat dinner while it's still hot?" Mrs. Eakins asked.

"Screw it, I'm hungry," Sarah answered.

"This has to be a dream," Sarah thought as she sat there eating lobster with her boss in the company break room totally naked with a stranger's cum still oozing down her chest and onto her lap.

When they finished the lobster Mrs. Eakins told Sarah to go grab a shower while she cleaned up the mess.

When Sarah was almost finished a hand reached something in to her. To her surprise it was a vibrator. Mrs. Eakins said, "I figured by now you must be needing some stress relief. Come back to the conference room when you're done."

It hadn't occurred to her, but Mrs. Eakins was right. Sarah enjoyed a body racking orgasm.

When Sarah got to the conference room she found Mrs. Eakins waiting for her.

"Well you and your monkey had one helluva evening, Sarah. There are some things I want to tell you starting with, that you impressed the hell out of me. Your presentation was excellent, which is good because you're going to be making it Monday morning. Just do it the way you did earlier and you'll be fine."

"You don't mean topless do you?" Sarah quipped.

"Actually I think most everyone would love to see you do it that way, but probably not the best idea. I was also impressed at how you were able to accept the situation you found yourself in without losing your composure or falling to pieces. It was a lot to deal with, but you handled it all very well. Therefore I want you to come work with me directly. I've had my eye on you for a while and I've checked out your scholastic efforts. I think you will make an excellent lawyer. You are someone who will be an asset to this company."

She paused to see if Sarah had anything to say. "I do have one question. Why didn't you wear a towel back from your shower?"

Sarah replied, "Two reasons actually. First you've already seen every part of me so why bother to hide myself."

"And the second?"

"They were too small to do any good."

Both women shared a laugh.

"Okay. I'm out of here," Mrs. Eakins said. "Don't work too late."

"Just going straighten everything out. I can work on the presentation at home over the next couple of days."

Mrs. Eakins left and Sarah put everything back in it's proper location. Afterwards she went up to the dais and slipped back into her panties and yoga pants.

Her last stop before leaving was Mrs. Eakins' office to retrieve the blouse that had started all this.

To her surprise the hidden cabinet key was missing.

Oh shit!

Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers
12