Legal Business and Illicit Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Fiona and Anne meet again, and the evening develops.
4.8k words
4.33
2.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from their very erotic chance encounter, Anne and Fiona started messaging each other. Andrew and Anne had met a couple more times, and plans were made for the three to meet again, but diaries never quite seemed to match. Anne and Fiona did manage to find a mutually suitable midweek date, and Andrew had to suffer the frustration of being in Scotland rather than between the legs of his two very sexy friends. Whilst Anne had enjoyed a number of female encounters, the threesome with Andrew was her first, and the whole experience had been incredibly erotic. Countless solo orgasms since had been enhanced by recounting the memories of that night, and the pleasure of Andrew's cock and Fiona's tongue had been mind-blowing. She had also managed a few erotic phone sex chats with Fiona, and was getting rather excited at the thought of spending the night with her.

Anne arrived at the hotel and checked in, they had booked a family room and reception would have assumed it was two female colleagues or friends who were happy to share. The hotel was a typical upmarket business type venue, with a cocktail bar and restaurant which also catered for passing trade. Fiona arrived some 20 mins later, and the two ladies were reunited in person for the first time in 6 weeks. Anne had been busy at work all day, but found her mind wandering whenever there was a gap in the schedule; the memory of Fiona's oral skills and confidence in the bedroom made for some delicious moments of anticipation.

Meeting a lover for the second time was always a slightly strange experience, first impressions had to have been good for a second encounter to be planned, but there was always a fear that it may not live up to the memory of that spontaneous first time. Her follow up meetings with Andrew were good, as they had more time to enjoy each other. Fiona's entry into their lives had been amazing, but this was the first time that Anne had met another woman more than once. She need not have worried, Fiona was every bit as gorgeous and horny as the time before, and within seconds of entering the bedroom, Anne found herself pinned against the wall, being passionately kissed, with hands running over her silk blouse and tight pencil skirt. This was an enjoyable and fairly regular experience, with a man...but here she was being kissed and seduced by a very sexy younger woman, one who knew exactly which buttons to press, and was clearly intent on making their second meeting as erotic as the first.

Fiona was wearing a smart shift dress, stockings and heels, she had spent the day visiting clients, and had found her mind wandering as Anne's had. Fiona was most definitely in the "Bi" camp, and had even shared this fact with a number of friends. Anne would describe herself as having "Bi tendencies" but as far as anyone within her circle of friends and colleagues were concerned, she was a happily married, heterosexual career driven woman. They would be shocked to know of her high sex drive, of her lovers, of her husband's quiet acceptance of her infidelity, and completely stunned if they could see her now, with Fiona already undoing her blouse to access her full breasts and bullet-like nipples.

Anne moaned as Fiona took a nipple in her mouth, running her fingers through Fiona's hair as a delicate, well manicured hand moved up under her skirt, over her stockings and started to caress her pussy through her already moist lacy knickers. Not wanting to be selfish, Ann found the zip at the back of Fiona's dress and soon it was on the floor, giving Anne sight of Fiona's navy lingerie and black holdups. Anne's blouse was also soon removed and her skirt came off, leaving them both in their lingerie and stockings. They moved to the bed and kissed passionately, removing each others bras and caressing each others breasts. Within minutes their hands were inside each others knickers and fingers teased each others wet pussies.

Anne desperately wanted to pleasure Fiona, and broke the kissing to tell her that she wanted to go down on her. Fiona smiled..."That sounds like a very nice offer.."

Anne moved down Fiona's body and peeled off her silky knickers before feasting her eyes on her new friends completely shaved pussy. Fiona's lips were swollen and already wet as a result of the anticipation, this kissing, the frantic undressing and nipple sucking, and of course Anne's gentle fingering as they lay kissing. Fiona lay with her knees raised and legs apart. Anne ran her hands up Fiona's stockinged thighs and moved her head until her tongue made contact with the swollen bud before her. Fiona moaned as she enjoyed the first contact, and squeezed her own nipples as Anne expertly licked and teased her clitoris. Fiona loved her technique and encouraged Anne, telling her how amazing it felt and what a great lover she was. Anne's own pussy was throbbing and she found herself slipping one hand inside her knickers, pleasuring herself as she ate Fiona's gorgeous pussy. Fiona was desperate to share the pleasure and suggested they 69. Anne removed her soaking wet knickers, before straddling Fiona's face and lowering her own well trimmed pussy onto Fiona's willing tongue. Fiona pulled Anne closer and her skilled tongue soon had Anne moaning loudly, before she leant forward to reciprocate. Orgasms built up towards powerful peaks as tongues and fingers explored each other. Anne felt hers rip through her body, and as she climaxed she buried her face in Fiona's pussy ensuring that she gave every bit as much pleasure as she received, she was left in no doubt as Fiona moaned and writhed, and clenched her thighs as she came.

The both lay caressing each other and kissing, tasting each other on their lips, before fingers started to explore again. They mirrored each others actions and the sensual kissing and sustained fingering soon had them both ready to cum again. Fiona stood up and walked over to her suitcase, and returned with a sparkling clear glass dildo, in the shape of a cock...a nicely endowed, slightly curved cock with a bulbous tip. She smiled at Anne and as the kissing resumed, Anne felt the cold hard glass slip effortlessly inside her as her friend slowly and rhythmically fucked her with it.

"Since we haven't got a real cock to play with tonight, I thought I'd introduce you to my travel companion" Fiona smiled as Anne gasped each time the 8ins of rock hard glass penetrated her. Fiona only stopped to lick Anne's sweet juices off her toy, before resuming with kissing and toy fucking. Anne soon felt her second orgasm approaching, a deep penetrative one this time, as the cold hard glass stretched her tight pussy and as Fiona sucked her nipples hard, anticipating what would take Anne to heaven. Anne came loudly, and as she recovered, Fiona reunited her "travel companion" with her own pussy, the fact that it had just been inside Anne arousing her further. Fiona knew exactly how to use this toy, it was her favourite, and the curve made it a very satisfying experience. She loved having her nipples sucked very hard, and asked Anne to do that. Fiona's nipples were like bullets and as Anne sucked, all she could hear was "Harder, harder" as Fiona fucked herself to a powerful and wet orgasm, enhanced by Anne's skilful and powerful nipple sucking and breast stimulation. They both lay in each others arms and planned the evening ahead. Both had packed dresses to wear for cocktails, and there was the possibility that they may find a male companion to join them later. Whilst Andrew was gutted to have been unable to join them, he had made it very clear to Anne that he wanted to hear all about whatever shenanigans they got up to. Andrew loved hearing about Anne's other experiences and she knew that telling him about how her young lover had "fucked her" was a sure way to get his gorgeous cock hard again after he'd already cum. Both ladies agreed that if they found a mutually acceptable companion, they would be more than happy to have a few hours of cock as well as girl fun. They would dress to kiss, and see what transpired over drinks and dinner.

After a rather sensual shared shower, where they touched each other and teased, but left each other at a heightened state of arousal, as opposed to satisfied, they dressed, and headed down to the cocktail bar. Both in their favoured LBD's, with sheer stockings and elegant heels. Subtle makeup, both looked classy, sexy, and with Anne's dress sporting a discrete slit, and Fiona's revealing a little more cleavage, ready to flirt and tease. They felt themselves being mentally undressed by a number of older men as they headed for the bar, and one tried unsuccessfully to make conversation. They ordered two cocktails and sat on some raised seats, Anne's dress showing a subtle glimpse of thigh, but not too much. One guy had caught their eye, nods and smiles were exchanged, and his looks and style became a topic of their conversation. Mid 30's, tall, black and well groomed, he was a far cry from some of the other business guests. He sat at the bar, sipping a beer, and chatting to the barman. Anne and Fiona ordered two more cocktails, and when the waiter brought them, he said "The gentleman at the bar has covered these". They looked over and nodded and smiled with appreciation, knowing that unless he was a purely philanthropic asexual being, his actions suggested a more carnal motive.

Fiona asked the waitress for a dinner menu, and as they perused their meal choices, the young man walked over to their table.

"Good evening ladies, I hope you didn't mind me covering your drinks, I hope you enjoy your dinner."

He introduced himself as Peter, and said he worked in recruitment, and had to meet a prospective candidate for a role, but would be back in the bar later, and wondered if they'd like to join him for a drink. Anne and Fiona, introduced themselves and smiles, thanking him for his generosity, and suggested that they would also be back in the bar in just over and hour. Fiona noticed that he had clearly appreciated the glimpse of cleavage her dress had revealed as she leant forward. As he walked away, they both smiled at each other knowingly.

"Have you ever...?" Fiona asked Anne, who interrupted her with a "Yes...and Yes he was big, and Yes it felt amazing..." Fiona laughed and admitted she had never had the pleasure of a black guy, but often fantasised as she watched porn clips and viewed photos.

Anne smiled at her and said "If I'm not completely misreading the signs, your fantasy may well become reality before the night is out!"

Dinner was superb, and enjoyed with a glass of white wine, the evening had been been a great success so far and both now secretly wondered what might transpire.

They walked back into the cocktail bar just before 9pm and Peter was sat at a table in the corner. He stood and greeted them and insisted on getting the drinks. The usual small-talk ensued, re his work and earlier meeting, and he then asked, having learnt that the two ladies worked in totally different sectors, "How do you two know each other?"

They looked at each other, and smiled. Anne spoke first "Well I suppose we could make up some story re being old school friends, or former neighbours, or we could tell him the truth!"

Fiona laughed, and replied "I think the truth is a lot less boring...will I, or will you?"

Anne looked at Peter as said "I hope you're not going to think bad of us..."

Peter replied, "I very much doubt that...please go on."

"Ok...well I was in a hotel a few weeks ago with a male friend...We were enjoying the spa and pool and whilst I was in the jacuzzi, someone made a move on me."

Fiona took over "That was me, I fancied some company and Anne had been flirting with me - her and her lover Andrew, then invited me to join them....for dinner...and then for dessert."

Anne then replied "We enjoyed dessert so much, we decided we should share dessert again, so here we are."

Peter was 99% certain of what they meant, and wanted to be perfectly clear.

"So where is Andrew?"

"Unfortunately he could not make it tonight, so it's just us ladies, he is fully aware of the fact that we're here, and that a charming young man has bought us drinks" Anne added.

"I'm glad you think I'm charming, and didn't mind me buying you drinks and approaching you."

"Not at all" Fiona replied, "Two may well be company, but three is definitely not a crowd."

"Andrew must be very disappointed" Peter replied.

"Yes, he is, but I am one to try and find a solution and not dwell on a problem - he very much wants us to have an enjoyable evening, whatever it may bring." Anne replied, as she seductively held her stemmed glass. Fiona's hand was on her knee, under the table, and the combination of their earlier sessions, Fiona's hand, alcohol, and Peter's presence meant her pussy was already throbbing.

Peter made eye contact and had an air of confidence, attributes you'd need in recruitment. Anne looked at him, "Peter, in addition to recruitment, are you involved with initiation and training? for example, if someone has imagined being in a role but has never experienced it, would you be one who could help?"

He picked up on her thread. "Of course, making new experiences positive is crucial and I always try and deliver, especially if you're new but really want to gain that experience."

Fiona's pussy was now throbbing too, as Anne continued. "Not so much me, my experience is varied, but Fiona here has a gap in hers, and that gap needs filling in my opinion."

Peter took this as the green light. "In my role, initial conversations often take place in bars, hotel foyers, or over dinner, once that stage has passed, I like to continue the process in more private surroundings." "Would you ladies care to join me within the more private setting of my suite where I will be hosting meetings tomorrow?"

Fiona replied, "I suggest you make your way to room 418 on the 4th floor in 10 minutes."

The ladies finished their drinks and headed to the lift, both bussing with excitement and throbbing with arousal. They got to their room and tidied the earlier discarded clothes away, before kissing each other. Within minutes, there was a tap at the door and Anne let Peter in. She smiled at him, and kissed his lips, before suggesting he might like to kiss Fiona. He turned and took Fiona in his arms and they kissed passionately, as Anne watched. Fiona's dress was soon on the floor, and she moved to kiss Anne, unzipping hers, leaving them both in their lingerie and stockings. Peter looked on in delight as they kissed and caressed each other, before Anne moved to kiss him again and started to undo his shirt, also unzipping his trousers to release his hardening cock. It felt amazing in her hand, great girth and a rapidly growing length as she kissed and wanked him. Fiona took in the sight of her first black cock and tried to gauge how big it was as Anne's hand brought it to full erection. It was certainly bigger than anything she had experienced before, and she guessed it was at least 9ins and probably more. Anne crouched and took it in her mouth, pulling Peters trousers down so she could caress his full scrotum as she licked and sucked his hard member. Fiona moved closer and Anne invited her to take over. Fiona felt her pussy getting soaked as she gripped his rock hard shaft and took his bulbous knob in her mouth. Anne reached down to tease Fiona's pussy as she sucked Peter and sensed that his cock was making her new friend very horny.

The ladies then started teasing each other again and soon they were left wearing just stockings and their heels. Anne lay back and Fiona went down on her, licking and sucking her wet lips and probing her with her eager tongue. She then felt Peters fingers start to explore her pussy as she knelt, bent over Anne's crotch, and he played with her clitoris and probed her G spot until she came over his fingers, eagerly lapping Anne's wet hole as her orgasm peaked. She heard Peter move to where his trousers lay and he got a condom, and she could tell he was pulling it over his hard shaft. The next thing Fiona felt was the rigid, latex covered cock, her very first black cock, penetrating her tight white pussy. Oh My God, it was big, he eased it in gently, going a little deeper with each thrust. He held her hips and pulled her back onto his gorgeous cock, it was verging on pain, but oh so much pleasure. Fiona's pussy had now fully accommodated Peters cock and he started fucking her; slowly at first, but building up the tempo until she was moaning and sharing expletives with Anne, who watched patiently, gently masturbating and preparing herself for her own penetration by Peter.

Anne had previously enjoyed a very horny black lover, he was well endowed and skilled and really knew how to fuck her. The sight of Peter's cock disappearing into the wailing Fiona brought back memories and she was desperate feel it inside her too.

Peter was very aware that he needed to entertain both his new ladyfriends, and told Anne to either get on all fours or on her back at the edge of the raised bed. She chose the latter, and soon felt his huge cock entering her by now very wet pussy. Fiona started sucking her nipples and playing with her as Peter fucked her with her legs around his waist. Fiona reached and started plaything with Anne's clitoris as Peter fucked her...hard, and the combination of Fiona's fingers on her clitoris and Peter's hard cock pounding her cervix soon brought Anne to a very loud and very wet orgasm!

No sooner had Peter withdrawn his cock, Fiona was between her friends legs, gently licking her freshly fucked pussy. Peter stood watching with his latex covered cock fully erect. Anne beckoned him over and with one hand, rolled the condom off his rigid 10inch shaft. He then presented it to her mouth and she gripped it with her right hand and started to lick the tip. His had lasted well, having given both her and Fiona a good hard fucking, and some powerful orgasms. The taste of his precum and the hardness of his cock in her hand and mouth was a massive turnon for Anne. Fiona was doing what she loved, licking and teasing Anne's wet pussy, whilst pleasuring herself with her fingertips. Peter held Anne's head and pulled it onto his cock until she gagged. Anne was loving it...she loved giving head and had sucked far more cocks than anyone would ever know. From her first encounters, before her marriage and significantly more since. Her husband was aware that there had been some, but in truth would have been shocked if he knew how many, and also if he knew who they belonged to! Peter ticked a lot of boxes, young, attractive, well endowed and available. An unplanned, impromptu encounter which would soon be a memory. She sucked him until he moaned with pleasure and told her was "a fucking awesome cocksucker" she was. Anne caressed his balls as Fiona licked and fingered her, and Anne was determined that she would be the one to make Peter climax. She did not have to wait long; the combination of her lips, tongue and fingers caressing his sac and perineum soon had Peter's cock pulsating and Anne reached another explosive orgasm as the first spurt of his hot creamy semen shot into her willing mouth, followed by another and another. She gasped and swallowed, still sucking as Peter released what seemed to be a never ending supply of his cum down her throat. He threw his head back and moaned "Fucking hell, you really do know how to suck cock..." Anne smiled and pulled away momentarily. "I know..." she replied, before taking him back in her mouth and sucking the last drops from his now softening member. He stood back and Fiona moved up and her and Anne kissed passionately, sharing the last of Peters cum as Anne used her fingers to bring Fiona off as they lay kissing and caressing each other.

Peter thanked them for the evening, and said he ought to get going since he had a busy day ahead. They both kissed him goodnight, and he slipped out their room, as they both lay on the bed stroking each other and sharing their thoughts, Fiona having just experienced her first black lover and having just been fucked by the biggest, thickest cock she had ever encountered. They then shared a shower before getting into bed naked, and after some kissing and stroking, dozed off until their alarms woke them. Anne was meeting a client near the hotel at 10, and Fiona was due to meet a colleague for a review in the hotel lobby at 9.30. They both woke in plenty of time, and with them both being naked, the inevitable happened and soon they were kissing, stroking and fingering each other. Fiona's glass dildo was brought out of hiding and soon, Anne found herself being fucked by the hard cold glass, as Fiona sucked her nipples. Anne returned the favour and after a number of mutual orgasms, they realised it was time to shower, and get ready to the day ahead. They chatted as they got dressed, and went down for breakfast. Two smart, professional looking ladies, in their skirts, stockings and heels. After breakfast, Anne headed back up to the bedroom to go through some papers, and Fiona said she would be back up shortly, after getting some stuff from her car.

12