Legal Business and Illicit Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked back towards the lift, she found Peter waiting to get in too. Seeing him brought back the memories of the night before and the amazing dirty, full on sex she and Anne had in his company. Her mind raced, what would he say? What should she say?! They got in the lift and as the door closed, he moved close and said

"Good morning Fiona, I would just like to say that you look every bit as hot this morning as you did last night...I woke up with a hard on, thinking about last night...please send my regards to Anne.." He then whispered "You are both amazing fucks...by the way, I assume you were all over each other as soon as you woke this morning.."

Fiona, was by now in a state of arousal, and thanked him for his compliments - immediately realising it sounded like she was thanking someone who had complimented her on her work! She could feel her pussy throbbing, and thought "what the hell", before reaching to kiss him, and whispering "Come to our room, I owe you at least one orgasm...I can't have Anne getting all the fun".

Fiona then walked out of the lift, and sure enough Peter followed. Neither had long, but she knew she wouldn't need long. As she let herself in, Anne looked up and smiled as peter followed her in.

"Look who I found in the lift...?"

Fiona then unzipped her black dress and took it off...

"I really don't want to end up with your cum on my dress young man!" she smiled, and moved to kiss him, freeing his cock from his suit trousers within seconds of his arrival. Anne watched smiling, and jokingly told her she was a "cock hungry little madam."

Fiona laughed, and said "It's my turn to empty his balls." before she took his harding cock in her mouth, crouched before him in her black bra, knickers and holdups, her hair up and lipstick now coating this beautiful big black cock. The sight before her was making Anne very horny, and in no time, her hand was inside her blouse and bra, pinching her nipple as she watched Fiona fellate Peter. Anne's pussy was getting wet, and she too unzipped her pencil skirt to give herself the access to properly masturbate.

Peter was clearly loving Fiona's oral skills as he had Anne's, and the view around him was like something out of a quality porn movie. As he looked left, he saw Fiona's reflection in the full length mirror as she licked and sucked his erection. If he looked down, he could make eye contact with her as she looked up at him doe eyed. And to his right, was Anne, minus her skirt, leant back in the swivel chair, one hand inside her black lacy bra, and the other inside her knickers as she pleasured herself, alternating between teasing her clitoris and plunging two fingers deep into her wet pussy. The sight of Peter's beautiful cock as he fucked Fiona's face, brought back the memory of that same cock being thrust inside her and cumming in her mouth some 10 hours earlier.

Unable to resist, Anne walked over to him, and started kissing him, and guiding his hand to her soaking wet, puffy and throbbing pussy. As she kissed him, his fingers worked her clit and penetrated her, as Fiona sucked him and played with his balls. She soon felt the familiar sensation, one she had felt many times before, as he reached the point of no return and moaned loudly as his hard cock pulsated and deposited his cum in Fiona's mouth, spurt after spurt which she took in her mouth, swallowing every drop until his orgasm subsided. Fiona then looked up and Peter and Anne and ran her cum coated tongue around her lips...smiling at Anne and saying - "One all..." Anne kissed her on the lips, tasting Peter's salty cum, and then Fiona went back down to lick and suck the last drops of his cum before he had to set off to meet his interviewee.

Fiona and Anne were soaking wet and despite being against the clock, they both knew they wanted more. Anne told Fiona to lie on the bed and proceeded to bring her off using her tongue and fingers. Fiona came loudly, and Anne continued to lick her, until he orgasm subsided. Fiona lay exhausted and 10 minutes from meeting her colleague, as Anne asked if she could borrow the dildo and knelt beside her, fucking herself as Fiona stroked her stockinged legs, until Anne reached yet another orgasm. They both giggled at the fact that less than an hour ago they'd showered and dressed and looked the height of professional respectability, and here they were both soaking wet with the taste of Peter on their lips. They used the bathroom, a warm wet flannel being the only practical means of cleaning themselves before they went back to the real world of corporate finance and law. Fiona had to leave first, she put her dress back on and checked herself in the mirror before kissing Anne and telling her what an amazing time she had had.

Anne agreed, and saw her off, before packing her own stuff away and heading to reception. Andrew had left a number of WhatsApp messages which she had not had time to reply to - as she sat wiring for her taxi she replied to him "We were VERY bad girls... I will be home alone this evening...I will tell you just how bad when we speak...x" She smiled to herself at the thought of some hot phone sex with Andrew that evening. She would strip down to her stockings and heels, have her favourite toy to hand, and he would be naked in some hotel or other...She would tell him every detail of her and Fiona's night, and she knew he would be rock hard as she confessed and shared every detail from Fiona's arrival and kiss, to Peter leaving having emptied his cock in both ladies. It had been an amazing night and morning, and she knew that Andrew would enjoy reliving the experience with her later.

12