Legal Business and Illicit Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're going to fulfil one of my fantasies and crouch down, dressed as you are and take my cock in your mouth. Anne smiled and without a word, did exactly that, noting that he had clearly positioned himself so they could both watch in the mirror as she pleasured him with her mouth. She took it deep in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip, holding his buttocks as she pulled him inside her mouth. The sight of Anne crouched before him in her heels and black stockings, devouring his cock made Andrew very hard, and the urge to slip his cock inside Anne's very wet pussy was at the forefront of his mind.

It would have been so easy to let her continue with her skilful oral skills until he was ready to cum, but as amazing as it felt having his cock in the sexy lady's mouth, it was her pussy that held the ultimate prize. After their initial meeting he found himself masturbating whilst imagining her dressed pretty much as she was that day, with his cock deep inside her tight pussy. The same wicked thoughts crossed his mind earlier when she walked into the hotel for their initial briefing, and as he watched her walk out during their breakouts. This was the perfect end to a great day, the superbly talented solicitor who handled the case to skilfully was now here, wearing nothing but her stockings, suspenders and heels, ready to take his cock.

Andrew pulled her to her feet and they kissed, before he asked her to bend over the end of the bed saying "I really need to fuck you now..."

Anne knew the score and placed one knee on the bed and her other foot on the floor, her legs parted, she reached between them, parting her pussy lips and guiding Andrew's erection into her well lubricated, hungry pussy. He teased her with his knob, before holding her hips and fully penetrating her. Whilst every sexual position has it's merits, for Andrew, the visual and physical enjoyment of having a stocking clad, highly attractive woman bent over ready to be fucked from behind really took some beating. The sight of Anne's suspenders framing her curvy arse, and the long slender stockinged legs, and the open pussy waiting to be filled was something else.

Anne moaned as Andrew's cock filled her tight pussy, long deep thrusts, not rough but with purpose. The feeling of his knob nearly leaving her body, but then as deep inside her as it could be, like a pendulum, thrust after thrust as he caressed and stroked her back and buttocks.

"Fuck this feels good" He muttered between thrusts

"Yes, harder, please." was the reply.

Andrew upped the tempo and and it was Anne's turn to gasp "Fuck, God, Yes"

"You are a seriously good solicitor, and a seriously good fuck..."

Anne managed to gasp the words "Thank you" as her orgasm started to brew.

In reality she knew she was exactly as he just described, but he was one of the few who had experience of both of her skillsets. So much for her rule - business and pleasure. in the space of 5 hours she had concluded negotiations, typed up and completed a contract agreement and was now bent over being fucked by the client. Ah well she thought, rules are meant to be broken, and so far it was proving to be a very good fuck.

Anne had been married for a number of years, but had needs which sometimes led her off the straight and narrow. Her husband would be home alone now, in bed, having messaged him earlier to say the meeting had gone well, and the clients had invited her for dinner. He knew she was staying over, and the addition of an "s" to suggest a group of people rather than a divorced single man in his early 50's was a little white lie, and one that would sound less suspicious to her spouse. Anne had noticed Andrew giving her the once over when they met, she was used to men noticing her and was in no doubt that she was attractive and in good shape. Subconsciously she may have encouraged it, or least not done anything to discourage his or any other male attention. Her homelife and marriage was in the back of her mind now, as it was when she was embroiled in a case. Whether she was nailing a legal challenge or being screwed in a hotel room (or even her own bed) by a younger lover, she managed to compartmentalise each part of her life.

This part was Anne the sex hungry wife who loved to please and be pleased in bed. The look, the feel and energy she put into sex was always appreciated and her stamina meant that lovers were usually younger and hungry for more. Andrew was certainly loving the "Anne Experience" and she sensed he was likely to cum soon. Some women saw the males ejaculation as the end of the sensation, Anne saw it as the pinnacle. The sensation of a lovely thick erect penis erupting deep inside side her was the most amazing feeling. She had no issue with a cock reaching climax in her mouth, swallowing every drop as she looked up at her partner, and also enjoyed the sight and feel of a man cumming over her breasts and body. However, given the choice, if a lover said "Where shall I cum?" her default answer was "Deep in my pussy please".

Andrew had a already made his mind up that his load, (several days worth in fact, due to the stress and work pressure prior to the negotiations) was only going in one place, and that was deep inside this gorgeous lady's heavenly pussy. He not only loved the sensation of cumming deep inside a tight wet pussy, but also the sight of his creamy cum as it leaked back out, especially if the recipient was bent over like Anne was now. With one knee on the edge of the bed, and the other high heeled foot on the floor, Anne's face was virtually on the bed, and her bum raised to match the height of Andrew's cock. The tightness of her pussy was well appreciated and he was building up to an explosive climax, as was she. Anne felt the familiar change in tempo and the even further hardening of his cock - she knew the signs, she was way more experienced than anyone knew, and whilst every man who had ever had the pleasure of fucking her tight pussy had their own "tell", she had learnt to sense and excitedly anticipate THAT moment which would generally trigger her own orgasm too.

From the older man who taught her so much as he showed her the difference between men and boys at the age of 18, to the muscular young masseur who had broken his own "business/pleasure" rule, and who not only massaged her back and shoulders, but also followed this with a deep internal massage using his delicious cock most weeks. The thrill of feeing a lovely new cock as it reached the point of no return was one she hoped she'd never tire of, and at this moment, she was about to experience the feeling of Andrew's cock as it it pulsated and spurted his ample load deep inside her.

He groaned through gritted teeth at the intensity of his orgasm, the release from a stressful week, the culmination of hours of seduction - (he loved the thrill of the chase), the discovery that as far as fucking Anne went, the reality exceeded every fantasy he had imagined since he first met her. Her horniness, her attire, her skills and her tight wet pussy and vocal appreciation all combined to make it a very intense, very memorable orgasm. As he released wave after wave of his semen deep inside Anne, her own orgasm shuddered through her body. Anne loved every orgasm, from the solo efforts, to the ones she enjoyed as lovers ate her pussy and fingered her, but the raw intensity of what she felt when a man erupted inside her was always an added thrill. Triggered by the chain reaction which started when a man could no longer hold back thanks to the stimulation offered by her warm inviting and tight pussy, her reward was her lovers cum, which triggered her own climax - just as nature intended...perfect.

"God you are hot!" were Andrew's first words as he withdrew his cock from Anne's pussy. She remained in position, still in the throes of post-orgasmic pleasure as she felt, and he watched his cum running out of her freshly fucked body, down towards her stocking tops. She rolled over to lie down and Andrew joined her, kissing her and she felt his hand move between her thighs and his fingers slipped inside her very wet pussy, scooping his cum out and massaging into and round her clit. He presented her with two of his cum coated fingers and she licked and sucked them before they resumed their kiss. His cock was flaccid, but after 10 minutes or so of kissing and stroking and erotic verbal exchanges, she felt it stir against her stockinged thigh, and reached down to start caressing it.

"What will make you really hard again?" She asked, as she felt the need to feel his erection inside her for the second time that evening.

"Tell me about some of your horny encounters..." He replied, knowing from experience that this may or may not be her bag, and he was thrilled to find that Anne was not only willing, but seemed to enjoy recalling and sharing some of her illicit erotic encounters. She found that the combination of her elegant, perfectly manicured fingers around his cock, and the words as she told him in detail how a previous lover had used her body, soon had him back to full hardness. Anne loved the feeling of a nice hard cock in her hand, knowing that it was hard and excited because of her. The feeling as it grew, and the anticipation of taking it in her mouth and ultimately in her hungry married pussy again excited her greatly. Andrew lay back and was enjoying her touch as she kissed him and wanked his cock. Age and experience was a great combination, especially when packaged within a very sexy body, and a very sexually active and imaginative mind. Anne then moved down and he moaned softly as she took his cock in her mouth again, licking and gently sucking, savouring the taste and sensation, looking up and seeing the effect she was having as Andrew ran his fingers through her hair and gently guided her head onto his cock.

"Where did you learn to suck cock like this!?" A rhetorical question, Anne smiled and replied "Am I good?"

"You are fucking amazing..." he responded whilst thrusting his cock into her wet and willing mouth.

"You are pretty amazing with your tongue too." Anne replied, recalling the way he had eaten her pussy as she leant back on the sofa within minutes of entering the room. The urgency, the way he seemed to know what she needed and how to excite her had made her very wet and hungry for his cock - if one was to break the rules, then one might as well just go for it. Anne's oral skills soon had Andrew back to full hardness, and he requested that she straddle him and "Sit on his cock."

He lay back and Anne straddled him, her stockings and heels still on adding to his arousal, and took his hard cock in her hand, using it to tease her wet lips and clitoris. His earlier ejaculation mixed with her own juices made for a slippery connection and as he ran his fingers up her stockinged legs, Anne lowered herself onto his cock, until she was fully impaled. Andrew admired the view, her facial expression as she fucked him, and her gorgeous full breasts and erect nipples. Anne leant back giving maximum penetration and ensuring that his cock made contact with her G spot. She rode him slowly, savouring the fullness inside her and safe in the that after his earlier ejaculation, this erection was going nowhere for some time.

Andrew pulled her forward and took a nipple in his mouth as the angle of penetration gave her new, different sensations. She loved feeling her pussy full of a nice thick cock and Andrew was certainly at the better end of the size table. In simple terms she was definitely of the view that size matters, but equally it's not the only thing that matters. She had experienced more than a few cocks over the past 40 or so years, and whilst the biggest was not her best, the best ones were certainly bigger than average. The perfect combination for Anne was someone who took time to turn her on, who encouraged and appreciated her, and who had the size and stamina to properly "fuck" her when the time came. Andrew had certainly made her very wet and horny, even over dinner, she subconsciously imagined what might happen. He took control when she wanted to not have to take control, and he had a nice thick 7 inch cock that filled her tight hole very nicely.

Anne continued to ride Andrews cock into the early hours, they kissed, he played with and sucked her nipples and stroked her back and thighs as she slid up and down his shaft. He then rolled her over and she found herself lay back with her legs apart as he finished things off. Her knees were up at her breasts as he thrust his cock inside her at ever increasing pace. She sensed another orgasm coming and soon she felt he second ejaculation spurting against her cervix as her own orgasm hit home. She was being a little more vocal than usual, and whoever was in the next room would either be getting very annoyed or very aroused at what they could hear.

Andrew lay back after an exhausting but exhilarating session, and lay beside him, equally "fucked" in every way. She kicked off her heels and undid her stockings, removing her suspenders before heading to the bathroom, and rinsing her cum stained black stockings. She had clean ones for morning but going home with a pair so evidently stained was not a good idea! She then got in the shower and was joined by Andrew as they set about cleaning each other and drying off before getting in bed. He asked if she was ok with him staying over, and she replied that since had spent the last hours of one day being fucked by him, he may as well stay the night and see her off before she caught the taxi to the train station to head east.

The comfortable king sized bed, the meal and wine, plus the shared orgasms led to a good nights sleep. Andrew woke in the night and moved over to touch Anne, who moved closer as she slumbered. His hand moved between her legs and he enjoyed a feel of her pussy as she dozed. She moved her legs to ease his access to her, and moaned, as if in the midst of an erotic dream, he teased her clitoris and she had a mini orgasm and gripped his hand with her thighs. Andrew licked his fingers and dozed off himself.

Andrew had a more leisurely start to the day than Anne, and woke just before 7 with a very rare but enjoyable sensation. His bed mate had moved down the bed and had her warm wet mouth around his stiffening cock. Before he could move, he was told to lie back and enjoy it....

"I need to get up and showered and dressed soon....also, did you make me cum in the night or did I dream it?" Anne asked with a sly smile..

"I woke and reached over and you seemed receptive, you parted your thighs and my fingers were drawn to your wetness. I had a gentle play with your clitoris, you moaned softly and climaxed, nearly crushing my knuckles but also coating my fingers in your sweet juices which i licked off and went to sleep.."

"So I wasn't dreaming...delicious!"

Anne's cocksucking skills were very accomplished, she clearly enjoyed the sensation of a stiffening cock in her mouth, she had a great technique, sensing when to be gentle and when to go harder, she had alluded to the fact that she had had a high sex drive since she lost her virginity at 18, and that she had readily enjoyed sucking cocks and swallowing cum which she knew pleased (most) men greatly. Andrew loved a good BJ, and this was up there with the best, short interludes of dirty talk with exquisite oral action made Anne a very high scoring conquest. He recalled a few exes who were at the opposite end of the scale, either due to awful technique, or an aversion to his cum or even a hint of precum, which ruined the moment. Anne was a sensual but enthusiastic cock sucker, who really hit the spot and he knew that soon, he would have to warn her that he was going to cum, and would then see what she did with it. Her uninhibited performance the night before suggested to him that she would probably not stop, and suck and swallow every last drop of his load, a blissful thought. Of course she may not, and he may end up spurting his cum over her gorgeous breasts and nipples prior to her shower, or over her hand and his own stomach.

Anne cupped his balls and caressed his perineum as her mouth took his cock deeply and her lightly grazed his shaft.

"Anne, so far you are scoring a perfect 10 for this BJ" He teased her and smiled.

"Years of practice and the determination to excel darling." She replied before taking him back in her mouth, her tongue swirling around his knob.

She sensed him starting to writhe and tense his buttocks, and he gave her the gentlemanly warning.

"You are going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

Anne looked up at him, did not speak, and her eyes said all he needed to know.

Within a few more seconds, Andrew felt his cock reached that moment and feeling where there is no going back. He issued a final warning.

"I'm cumming!"

Again Anne spoke with her eyes only, and they clearly said "Cum in my mouth and I will suck you dry!"

Andrew moaned and swore as Anne took his load, swallowing every drop and sucking and massaging his sac until he was spent.

"Fucking hell that was amazing."

"What a way to wake up - Anne will you marry me?!" Andrew joked. Anne replied that bigamy may not be a good idea and would lead to her being struck off and probably imprisoned - and if she was in prison she would not be able to suck his or anyone else' cock!"

Andrew smiled wryly at the possible hint that he may get invited back to sample this amazing sexy lady some other day.

Anne licked her lips, moved up to kiss him, before heading to the bathroom to prepare for the day.

"Some of us have legal battles to fight - I need to look presentable, wish me luck!"

She needed no luck, Andrew lay under the sheet, savouring the memories of the night before and his morning treat.

Anne returned from the bathroom wearing a towel, and set about drying her hair and applying her makeup. She then selected the chosen lingerie and outfit for the day ahead. Andrew lay watching, as she pulled on a beautiful pair of navy French knickers and a matching half cup bra which made her breasts look very appealing. Then the 4 strap suspender belt and finally she sat in the chair and pulled on a pair of natural, sheer stockings and slipped her heels on before attaching the clasps. Andrew lay watching, his cock stirring and his hand drawn towards it. Anne took a smart navy dress out of the wardrobe, and it soon covered the view that Andrew had enjoyed. Smart, fitted, above the knee - the professional look was complete, and Andrew started visualising the idea of fucking her one more time before she left.

Anne looked at he watch, and said "Who said women take forever getting ready - 15 minutes to spare." Laughing, and then standing next to the bed, turning round and asking "Will I do?"

Andrew stood up and Anne realised he was sporting a full erection.

"Where did that come from?" She asked playfully.

"Do you honestly think a hot blooded heterosexual male could lie naked in bed, watching you in your lingerie and stockings, and not get a hard on?" He asked in response.

The sight of his cock brought back flashbacks of the night before, how she's held it and sucked it, been fucked by in a variety of positions, and felt it erupt inside her. How he'd eaten her pussy until she came over his face and how he'd bent her over and filled her with his meaty cock. It had been a very erotic few hours and she knew that the memories would be relived many times as she masturbated alone.

She looked at her watch and taxi time was approaching. Andrew moved close and then kissed her... full on, passionate and with purpose. She responded and felt herself being pushed back against the back of the sofa. His naked body pressed against her, she felt his hand move under her dress and it was soon up around her waist, and his fingers were inside the leg of her French Knickers and running over her freshly showered pussy lips and rapidly swelling clitoris. There was no subtle teasing and stroking like the night before, the kiss, the fingers and in seconds a pussy that completely betrayed her protestations of "I need to go or my taxi will be here"