Legal Business and Illicit Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew replied "I think your pussy wants my cock as much as my cock wants to be in your pussy...!"

Anne could not deny that she was in fact desperate to finish what was started, and did not resist as he turned her around and told her to bend over. The 5th floor window had a great view and Anne found herself bent over, legs apart, dress raised, and the feel of Andrew's cock slipping inside the accommodating leg of her knickers and inside her even more accommodating pussy.

"Fucking hell." she moaned as Andrew's rigid cock penetrated her yet again. Bent over in a totally submissive position, there was no time for teasing or further foreplay, they both needed to fuck and she needed to go. Lingering erotic sessions are amazing, but the raw urgency of a frantic "quickie" should never be undervalued. Despite cumming in her mouth some 30 minutes earlier, Andrew was rock hard and pounding her, holding her hips and pushing her body against the sofa as she felt every thrust and every ridge and vein on his cock.

He reached around to feel her clitoris, and pressed and rubbed it with his finger as his cock thrust in and out of her like a piston. The feel of the silk knickers against his shaft added to the moment and as his cock started to pulsate, Anne climaxed and they both hit the orgasmic moment together. Her pussy throbbing and tingling, his cock depositing his 4th ejaculation inside this amazing woman.

Andrew withdrew his cock, and Anne straightened up, the familiar feel of her wet freshly fucked pussy encased in fine silk lingerie. His final load was somewhat less than the ones she'd joyfully accepted the night before, but she knew, the leakage would serve as a reminder of her impromptu morning fuck...God what a fuck... it came from nowhere, raw, lustful horny pre-work fucking. She took some tissues and was wiping the leaking semen from her pussy as the room phone rang, the receptionist notifying her that her taxi had arrived.

They shared a quick kiss and thanked each other for a great night, and morning.

Anne sat in the taxi, the driver clearly eyeing her up, and making small talk as he drove around the building heading for the exit. Anne looked up at the rows of windows and smiled to herself to think that less than 10 minutes earlier she was bent over, looking out through one of those windows being fucked hard, like a bitch on heat. Her work phone pinged. Message from Andrew.

"Thank you for everything yesterday, after a stressful few weeks, the day could not have gone better and your performance was outstanding."

She sensed the "double entendre" in his words and hesitated for a moment, before taking out her personal phone, unlocking it, and copying his number, before messaging "You may wish to use this number for any out of hours / non legal correspondence... who knows, our paths may cross again. Anne x" She then saved the number as "Annabelle" And headed for her train, work, home, and her husband.