Legal Guardian Can't Resist Pt. 04

Story Info
Daddy takes his boy lingerie shopping.
4.1k words
4.69
3.7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

I can't believe this worked.

I brought Jared to the mall, saying I needed to do some college shopping. And now...

We're lingerie shopping! In a store!! In public! Together!

Just as I was looking around in excitement, another customer walked over to talk to Jared. No, not talking. Flirting! The audacity!

I saddled right up to them and said, "Sorry, honey, my boyfriend's gay." She turned bright red and walked away.

"Luca, it's best to turn people down gently," Jared admonished me, but I could tell he was amused and barely keeping in his laughter.

"You were taking too long." I sauntered away. He didn't even comment on the boyfriend part. Hehe.

I walked around the store choosing all the cute sexy things that caught my eye. With each new added item, Jared's breathing picked up or stuttered or stopped all together. Walking down the aisles, I noticed he was staring at a mannequin with a lacy pink matching top and bottom with frills. I added that one to my basket too when he was distracted.

I finished my shopping and was surprised by Jared's suggestion. "You want me to try them here?"

"Well, yeah, that's what their spacious dressing rooms are for. That way we'll only buy what you want and won't have to make returns."

"Uhhh, okay."

The dressing rooms were mostly empty as it was the middle of the week. Jared lead us to the family size dressing room. I expected him to dump what he was carrying for me and leave, but instead he sat down! Was he so relaxed still because we were hundreds of miles from home, or was he finally giving in?

"You're going to stay in here?"

"I won't if you don't want me to."

"No, no, it's cool." I squirmed.

He acted nonchalant, but the tension in his shoulders belied his excitement. He took items off their hangers to help me dress more easily.

I had chosen more intricately designed panties than I had in the past. I loved their feeling, and they made me feel cute and sexy.

Jared watched me dress and undress, almost without blinking. I posed for him. He occasionally reached out to "help" smooth down fabric or fondle my jiggling ass cheeks. He was attempting to cover the pole in his lap with discarded clothes, but I saw its outline.

Jared said I looked good in all of them, but I chose my favorites. My favorites were the ones Jared reacted to the most.

Only one was left in the shopping bag. I had saved this one for last - his hot pink frilly dream as a surprise.

I asked him to wait outside the changing room. I looked at myself in the mirror, and wow. I'd never worn something this provocative before. The pink panties covered all of my slightly swollen dick, which was well defined at the front. The back didn't cover as much as my ass but framed my bouncy cheeks well. I wore a triangle shaped matching top with multiple thin straps criss crossing over my shoulders and my smooth back. My peaked nipples were obvious through the thin silky fabric. The lace and see through patterns on the backside felt good against my skin. The more I looked at the frills on the edges of the panties and top, the more nervous excitement hummed through me about Jared seeing me like this in a few seconds. What if he didn't like it? I honestly looked really good. I didn't think I would like something like this so much. I ran my hands over and over my body. He had looked at it quite a bit. Would he still like it on me?

Jared's voice echoed through the space outside the door. "Baby, it's been a few minutes. Do you need help with something?"

"Um, no, you can come in." I opened the door, hiding my body behind it. Once he entered the space, I closed the door and stood up straight for him to see me.

I think he made a choking sound. "Did you put this on for me?" His eyes darkened until they looked black. I nodded and did a slow twirl. That rumbling sound that seemed to vibrate deep from his chest, and that I especially loved, washed over me.

He took two slow steps into my personal space and ran his hands over every inch me, not focusing on any one spot, but rubbing more attentions on where the fabric covered me. I melted into his touch. His eyes ate me up.

He was tracing the panties along my ass cheeks when he groaned my name in a pained voice.

In a flash, he turned me around, my hands flat against the mirror, shoving my legs together as he humped against my panty covered ass.

He briefly pulled back to take out his pulsing dick! He shoved it between my thighs where they met the lace and pumped against me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yelled. I was excited about him against me but nervous about all the people on the other side of the thin dressing room wall! He placed us in this position so quickly!

"Try to stay quite so we don't bother the other shoppers. You don't want Daddy walking around all day with a hard, aching cock, do you?"

I bit my lip and moaned as quietly as I could. I met his eyes in the mirror and tried to shake my head in agreement.

Wow! I could see his cockhead peeking through my creamy thighs in the mirror with every thrust. I loved watching it between my thighs. I squeezed together more, earning a rumble from deep within his chest. I could see his face bunched in pleasure as his eyes ran over me through our reflection. Hot! It was like living an erotic porn scene but better.

He pulled the back of my panties down and shoved his cock between my ass cheeks and thighs.

"Oohhh," I groaned. Skin on skin was even better.

Jared wrapped a hand over my mouth. His breathing was harsh against my ear. "Quiet," he demanded in a voice so low I barely recognized it. He continued thrusting against me in a steady rhythm as he watched me in the mirror.

His other hand caressed my legs, ran up my exposed abdomen, and landed on my pec. He fondled the lace for a bit.

"You're so beautiful, Luca baby. It's like you were made to tempt me."

I giggled. I feel like he kept saying that similar sentiment, and I liked it. I always wanted to be his temptation.

He swiped over my nipple, causing my body to tense.

"I love your cute little puckered nipples. They beg for my attention."

He kissed the side of my face and rolled my obviously peaked nipple between two fingers. Pleasure wracked my body. I arched and pushed back against him.

His hot, fat cock rubbed deliciously against my hole. It was sensory overload. So good.

The front of my panties showed a small but growing wet spot from my dripping precome. Jared noticed and rubbed against it,

causing more fluid to wet the fabric. "My horny boy is already ruining his new panties."

He looked into my eyes meaningfully and removed his hand from my mouth. I understood and tried reeeeally hard to not make sounds. He grabbed both of my pecs and massaged them. Then, he slipped under the top and fondled them skin on skin, rubbing both of my sensitive nipples. I opened my mouth on a silent moan. I was slowly falling apart under his ministrations.

He wrapped his arms tightly against me, one around my shoulder and the other around my waist to thrust strongly against me. I looked debauched with the lingerie skewed from my body from his touch, but it still looked sexy against me, like a remnant of his uncontrolled desire for me. He anchored me in place and pistoned his leaking cock against me. My nerve endings fired off in every direction. I could hardly breath.

I couldn't take it anymore, and whispered, "Jared! I'm going to come! I'm going to come in the panties!" I didn't know if we should take them off before...

"You naughty boy," he breathed against me as he reached for my front and rubbed my dick over the lace.

I exploded! My come squirted in the lace, and Jared rubbed them all over me, making a bigger mess!

He then wrapped his arms around me tightly again and went to town thrusting against me like an animal in heat. I was flushed, warm, and pliant against him.

I knew he was close as his rhythm stuttered. His eyes ran over and over me in the mirror. Just as his body tensed up, he bit my neck, almost to the point of drawing blood, and unloaded into my panties, too. I shivered at the feel of his fluid added to mine, against me there.

He kept thrusting against me through his orgasm, wringing out every last drop onto me.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed my forehead and allowed me to drop against the sitting bench. After righting his clothes, he ripped the tag off. "Keep this on and get dressed. I'm going to go pay for it and the rest."

Jared made us unnecessarily walk around the rest of the shopping center, so I walked around in my wet panties dripping with his come. Every once in a while, he placed his hand on my lower back, slid under my shirt, and slipped his hand under my pants to feel the panties I wore. I shivered every time.

......

When we arrived home from our college touring trip, it was like a flip had switched in Jared, and he tried to put distance between us again.

I tried everything to entice him, but it was like he was made of stone! I saw him cracking, but he always retreated in time.

I couldn't take it anymore, and started getting his attention any way I could, like purposefully leaving my shoes in the doorway or not taking my dishes to the sink. I knew those small things irritated him to no end. He was a bit of a neat freak.

One night, I was so frustrated, I started a fight with him over nothing.

He calmed me down with a kiss.

As we kissed standing up, he fondled my ass cheeks. I deepened the kiss and made desperate sounds against his mouth. He slipped my shorts down to my thighs, which fell off the rest of the way. My panties followed suit. He fondled and squished my ass cheeks so good, that I wasn't expecting it, when he suddenly brought his hand quickly and harshly down on one of my cheeks!

I gasped and froze from the shock of it for a second, then pushed my body further into him and moaned as a warmth spread throughout my body.

He brought his hand down again. It didn't really hurt, more of a slight sting. The warm pleasure jolted through my body, and he rubbed my skin after each spanking, adding to the tingly feelings. Why did that feel so good? He did it again and again, until I was whimpering against him.

"How are you so perfect?" He mumbled against me. I pushed my ass out for more. "Damn, you're so erotic, baby. The sexiest boy I could ever find."

He pushed his fingers into my mouth to wet them and slipped them into my hole. He pumped in and out, around and around my inner walls. I quivered and clenched around him.

He suddenly pulled out and spanked my hole! My breath caught. He entered me again with 3 fingers and found my prostate. I was so wound up, I was on the edge in just a few strokes.

He slipped his thigh between my legs. I humped my naked dick against the roughness of his shorts' fabric. I also felt his hard cock slipping and sliding against my hip with every movement.

"Is this what my spoiled baby needs?"

"Jared, mhmm, Jareddd..." I chanted his name in pleasure against his neck, skewered on his fingers.

As he pressed firmly against my prostate, he brought his other hand down in succinct spankings to my ass cheek, jolting me further, and ripping my orgasm out of me!

"JARED!! Aaahhh!!!"

I squirted a mess between us. After shocks of pleasure wracked my body. Jared soothed me, rubbing up and down my back.

I reached between us to fondle his thick, throbbing cock. After playfully enjoying him from the outside of his shorts, I reached under them. His breath stuttered at the skin on skin contact. His skin there was scalding. It felt like soft leather covering unbendable metal. I dipped my thumb in his slit, causing more beads of precome to build. His body almost shook against me.

I pulled back and... Jared's eyes widened as I got on my knees for him. I continued to stroke him while I kissed his abdomen and thighs and pulled off his shorts. I looked up at him through my eyelashes. I could tell he was at a breaking point.

He ran his hands through my soft hair. Moving my head closer, he demanded, "Kiss the head, baby."

I skipped his head. He grunted in frustration.

I nuzzled the base of his hard member. It pulsed and twitched. I skimmed my lips up it and kissed the head in a brief peck. Jared's hand tightened in my hair, almost to the point of discomfort. I mouthed his fat head. His breath whooshed out of him. I liked the feel of him against my lips and tongue. Gripping his base with my hand, I twirled my tongue around him once, twice, then sucked hard on his cockhead with as much suction as possible, and he exploded!

I caught some of it in my mouth and the rest sprayed against my face, which Jared seemed to like.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I loved it, thank you." He pulled me up and kissed me thoroughly. "But it can't happen again. I won't let us get to the point where I lose control like that again."

"What? Whyyyy? You just said you loved it. I'll take more of it in my mouth next time."

He groaned and hugged me. His cock was already half hard again, or maybe it didn't ever go completely down.

......

True to his frusturating word, Jared returned to putting distance between us again! A few weeks passed by. I was horny and tired. I even tried the dildo myself, but it was no where near as pleasurable as when Jared did it.

He was working in his office. I was soooo horny! I needed him. I peaked in and sat on the large couch. He smiled up at me and kept working. Ugh, how to get his attention?

I took my shirt off and threw it at him.

"Hey! What was that for?" But he kept smiling.

I stood up and quickly took my pants off. The smile was wiped from his face and his eyes bulged.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I reeeally need to masturbate."

"Then..." His eyes ran over me. "Go to your room."

I turned around and stuck my butt out, covered in a lace panty from the set he had bought me. I tucked my thumbs in the underwear and slowly started sliding them down my perky butt to show off the top of my globes. I know my assets.

"Stop!" he frantically yelled.

I paused and looked behind me. "Why?"

"We can't, Luca."

"But-"

"Last time, the last times, I was helping you... uh, showing you, teaching."

"Still using that excuse? What were you teaching me on a dance floor?"

He grimaced, but his eyes kept roaming my body.

"What were you teaching me in a public bathroom!? In... the dressing room?"

He was almost pale by now, but also his eyes were dilated.

"My hole needs to be filled, Daddy."

"Wh-what about the..." He swallowed. "The dildo I bought you, baby?"

"I can't do that alone! When I use it myself, it's not satisfying at all."

"I'm so sorry, I can't..." he voice was pained but resolute.

"Fine!" I pushed my underwear the rest of the way down. He stopped breathing. "I'll find someone else to help me." I headed for the door, swinging my hips.

He got up and crowded me against the door. "What did you say?"

I turned around facing him, my back to the door. His arms were framing my head. Hmm, I could smell his manly scent that was just him. "You're not the only man in the world, and I'm popular at school. Guys are lined up waiting for a chance with me. You know that. If you won't give me what I want, I'll find it elsewhere. For real!" I was totally bluffing. I couldn't imagine letting anyone but him touch me. I'm surprised he was even taking me seriously right now, but jealousy is a scary, green bitch.

His lips were a breath away from me. I really, really wanted to tilt my head up to make contact, but I felt that wouldn't work in my favor now.

"You're so horny, you need a man to pleasure you?"

"Yeah..." I was breathing hard.

"You know, one day your threat of being with..." He swallowed audibly, like he could barely bring himself to say it. "With someone else... won't work."

"Really?"

"Brat." He crashed his lips against me. Between sucking my lips and kissing all over my face, he said, "Those you find at school, even when you go to college, they'll still just be boys. They can't satisfy you like I can." I whined. I already knew that! "Fine, where's your dildo?"

"Couch. On the couch." My higher brain wasn't fully functioning anymore. He moved closer, my hard dick brushing his front. I sucked in a breath. He pulled back to sit on the couch.

I went to the small bag I brought and pulled out my dildo. I tossed it and small bottle of lube at him, which he easily caught with his fast reflexes.

I sauntered over and straddled his lap. I kissed him lightly and pulled back only enough for us to share breathes. Our noses rubbed together.

"You want me to pleasure you in this position?"

"Yeah, we can pretend I'm riding you."

His eyes dilated even more if that was possible.

He ran his hands all over my exposed skin, paying special attention to the dips and curves of my body. He purposefully avoided my dick, that meanie.

His hands slid around my perky butt to find my wet hole.

"You already prepped?"

"Yes."

"Next time, I'll do it," he said harshly.

I moaned.

He slipped a finger in, quickly followed by a second. The wet sounds of his penetration and subsequent in and out motions were erotic.

He focused on my swelling prostate. I shifted and moaned and bounced on his fingers in pleasure.

When I tensed up, too close, he eased his fingers out and kissed me. I kissed back wildly.

I felt the dildo tease my entrance and beared down. He pushed it slowly into me, watching my facial expressions closely. It felt bigger, since I hadn't used it in a while. He used a twisting motion to get it seated deeper and deeper. He thumbed my nipple, and my body relaxed enough for him to start moving it rhythmically in and out of me.

I had trouble breathing. I loved this man and the way he made me feel.

"More. Harder." I managed to breath out. "Hmmm yeah, like that!"

He increased the speed and pressure. He turned it around in me, shifting angles like a pro.

He paused to pull out his beautiful deep red cock! He brought my hand around it - yes! - and showed me with his how he wanted me to squeeze tightly around it.

He pounded the dildo into me as I jerked him!

It was like simulating sex with him! Oh wow. His cock would be hotter in me though. And he's bigger and thicker than this large dildo.

He repositioned us, me on my back and him over me. His body crushed me against the leather.

He made me make a fist on my thigh. He slipped his pulsing cock between my fingers. I instantly tightened. He hissed in pleasure.

He started thrusting his hips and the dildo in me at the same time as if... his cock was fucking me!

I moaned, "So gooood."

"Is this," thrust, "what you" thrust "wanted?"

"Yes! Fuck me, Daddy!!"

Jared stuttered then continued with renewed energy.

"Ohh! Oh! Ooohhhh!"

Jared switched angles on the dildo.

"Aaaahhhh!!" My come unexpectedly squirted between our bodies deliciously. Wave after wave of pleasure contracted through my body.

I squeezed the life out of Jared's cock during my awesome orgasm. When I realized, I let go and Jared got up, moving hurriedly towards the door?

"Wait!" He stopped half way across the room in front of his desk.

"I'll be right back." His cock was sticking straight up, bobbing as he had walked, and now twitching with blood pumping.

I scrambled off the couch and on my knees in front of him. I rubbed my face against where his thigh met his groin and fondled his huge, full balls.

"Now?" He looked surprised and horny. "You're insatiable."

"Only because it's you," I smiled shyly. I continued massaging his balls as I leaned forward to take his large member. I got hard again my mouth full of him. The weight of him on my tongue was heady. My jaw already hurt from how much I had to open to take his size, but I didn't mind.

12