Legal Guardian Can't Resist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared's hands clenched the edge of the desk, but he just leaned back, letting me do whatever I wanted. I could tell he was enjoying it, but he was holding back.

"How am I doing?" My voice was already hoarse.

He brushed my face and ran his hands through my hair. "So good, baby. You're the best at everything."

"Why aren't you participating then?"

He froze. "I shouldn't... it's already wrong of me..."

Ugh, it was his stupid conscious coming back.

I sucked hard on his cockhead. He muffled a groan. I sank as deep as I could and lightly bared my teeth, so it scraped over his sensitive length.

"Ah! Careful!" He gripped my hair and lightly pulled me back. "Lips over your teeth." I did as told and held still. He moved me back over him.

I bobbed my head eagerly. "Show me what you like," I said between licking him.

He moved my head and pumped into me deeper. I moaned.

"Fuck, you like this, Rory?"

I tried to nod and slurped him down further.

Jared started face fucking me in earnest. "You're full of surprises. You like being good and making your Daddy happy? Yeah, suck me, just like that! Ugh!"

A particularly hard thrust in my mouth pushed my entire body back for moment, but Jared caught me and brought me back, continuing without a break. My hard dick hit his leg. Even that sensation felt good. Jared pushed his leg between mine- oh! I couldn't help but unashamedly hump against him.

"What a slutty baby I have, always desperate for it. I'm just as desperate for you!" He panted out.

Right before he came, he pulled back and caught his jizz in his hand! I pouted. Why didn't he shoot it on me or in me or anywhere involving me?

He crouched down and wrapped his come filled hand around my hard dick. Omg! I fell back and arched up. He pushed my knees apart and settled between my legs. One hand pushed against my sternum to hold me down and the other- He used his own come to rub and finish me off!! It was warm and slippery and so so so good with his strong, rough hand against my super sensitive dick. I didn't last long. Just a few strokes, and I was practically weeping at the strength of my second orgasm.

Jared was so good to me. Afterwards, he cleaned us up, redressed me, and had me sit on his lap at his desk. I dozed off as he finished his work.

12