Legally Blonde: An Anal Parody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you were born to be a pet, born to eat pussy, and born to have this pretty, sexy ass fucked regularly, beginning almost immediately," Elle said, dying to get Vivian's face between her legs, but only after she'd taken her anal virginity and turned her into her willing bottom bitch, who'd do anything to get her pert little back door destroyed.

"I don't think so," Vivian protested weakly, even though she was offering no tangible resistance to her asshole being fingered.

"You don't think what's true?" Elle asked, as she continued slowly gaping her friend's asshole. "That you were born to be a pet to the right woman? You were born to hide under her desk eating her pussy? You were born to massage my sumptuous stocking-clad feet with your hands, mouth and tongue? You were born to be bent over this desk with my cock buried deep inside your asshole? As a natural submissive, you'll quite naturally do whatever it takes to please the right woman...." And as Elle slid a second finger inside the tight asshole, she finished, "... especially your Kismet-destined Mistress?"

"Oh my Gaaawwwd!" Vivian gasped, moaned, whimpered and screamed all at once... if all four of those actions are possible using only three words... although her version of the word 'God' took several seconds to hurtle past her stunned lips.

"Not your God so much as your Mistress Princess," Elle corrected her with a smile, now gaping the virgin hole with two fingers.

"It hurts," Vivian whined... which it did... but it also felt really good... which confused her... why was she allowing this indignity to occur? And even to continue? Why wasn't she standing up for herself? Why? Why? Why?

"Trust me, you'll soon learn it's a good hurt," Elle reassured her, as she slowly spun her fingers around while she pumped them back and forth... slowly... slyly... gaping the virgin hole to prepare it for her strap-on cock. "It's already starting to feel good too, doesn't it, my sexy bottom bitch?"

Vivian, who for some reason focussed on the compliment about her being 'sexy' instead of the derogatory term 'bottom bitch', which appeared to be losing its negative sting, admitted, since indeed it felt good, but also bad, and only somewhat weird, "A little."

"A little what, my pretty pet?" Elle asked, knowing the power of bestowing sly compliments even when being used to season a clear hierarchy of expectations... especially for a woman like Vivian, who'd always been desperate for praise since she'd gotten so little from her parents... which was why she'd hooked up with an asshole bad boy like Joey... and why she would now easily submit to her newfound Mistress... a submission Elle had known was inevitable since the first day she'd met her... and her plan in the works from the moment the self-righteous nerd had humiliated her in that classroom.

As her anal pain lingered only slightly... now not worth mentioning, really... the pleasure gradually increased and Vivian admitted, "It feels a little bit good, and also a bit weird."

"It takes time to get used to this experience," Elle assured her, having witnessed this state of confusion... this mixture of dwindling pain and increasing pleasure... this mental vs body competition between why she was allowing this to happen and her body slowly surrendering to the nasty pleasure.

"This is wrong," Vivian moaned, with what could be filed as the weakest resistance in the history of sexual submissions.

"Oh, you're saying it's wrong, but your ass is almost nibbling at my fingers, it wants them so badly," Elle reported with very little exaggeration, as she really gaped the hole. "I bet your pretty pink pussy is sopping wet by now."

"Nooooo," Vivian denied, although her long loud moan betrayed the truth... she knew her pussy was totally wet, since she could feel it tingling and drooling.

"Oh, you silly pet," Elle said, as she began severely finger banging her best friend's ass.

"Oooooooooh myyyyyyyyy God!" Vivian squealed, as Elle finger fucked her. She couldn't believe this was happening, nor could she believe how good it was beginning to feel... so different from when a guy fucked her... or fingered her roughly. And of course this anal plundering felt completely different from the vaginal version.

"There you go," Elle encouraged her, always loving to watch the shifting from tentative involvement to growing pleasure and involvement. "Your amazing ass was... and here's that word again... born to give us both pleasure, Vivian."

"It still feels so weird," Vivian moaned, trying to explain how it didn't feel like sex, nor did it feel wrong anymore.

"I believe you. But just relax and enjoy the slow burn," Elle instructed, as she continued finger fucking her pet as her final preparation of gaping the woman before bringing her strap-on into play.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me," Vivian said, as she remained bent over the desk with her friend's fingers pumping in and out of her ass.

"I believe it though," Elle said. "I've been planning this adventure for some time."

"You have?" Vivian asked as she felt Elle pull her fingers out.

"Fuck, what a beautiful gaped hole," Elle said, admiring her handiwork.

Vivian felt surprisingly empty once the fingers had abandoned her ass.

"Don't move, I'll be right back," Elle ordered, giving her friend's big ass a friendly spank.

"Okay," Vivian said, now feeling totally compelled to obey without any arguing.

Elle returned to the other side of her desk, this time to reach into a lower drawer and pull out one of the two pink strap-ons she kept there ... and since she was taking Vivian's anal virginity, she chose the smaller of the two strap-ons. For a sweetheart like Vivian (which she absolutely was these days, unlike before), she'd be gentle at first and use a smaller dick... although for the asshole Professor Callahan, she'd wielded her twelve-inch fat black destroyer, that had him screaming like a bitch in heat and pain until he eventually became a sissy slut and spewed his load all over his office carpet.

Vivian spied the cock and the harness, and she realized the imminence of what was about to happen. This would be the perfect time to say no... the time to rear up on her hind legs and take charge of her destiny... to reclaim her dignity... yet she remained bent over the desk... remained with her ass wide open with faint breezes wafting into it and ready for cock... ready to give up her anal virginity... as she felt a bit of wetness leaking down her leg from her very, very wet pussy.

Elle discarded her business outfit, revealing her big firm tits, her hard nipples, her shaved pussy and her sexy garter-belt and stockings... all right in front of Vivian... knowing her body could make any man weak, and could turn almost any woman at the very least into being bi-curious... Elle's body pure perfection... and she knew it.

Vivian watched the unveiling in pure voyeuristic awe. She'd known Elle was beautiful... but as she got naked in front of her, she couldn't believe how perfect her body was. Big tits that stood up perfectly with no sag... curves that looked like they should be on display in a sex museum... nipples so hard... a shaved pussy that was glistening ever so slightly... and sexy lingerie that showcased the entirety of her long legs and framed her pussy to even better advantage.

Elle then tugged the harness up her legs and over her hips and tightened it around her waist... grinning at her wide-eyed friend. Once everything was securely in place, she asked, "Ready to get ass fucked, sexy?"

"I'm pretty sure whatever I say, you'll fuck my ass anyway," Vivian said, trying to appear casual, even though she was undoubtedly curious what that would feel like on the heels of the stimulating finger banging she'd already received.

"I'm not going to rape you, my pretty pet," Elle denied, striding back around the desk and behind the big butt she was about to fuck.

"I didn't mean it that way," Vivian corrected herself, startled by Elle's interpretation.

"Then tell me what you want, my bottom bitch," Elle ordered, slapping Vivian's backside with her dick.

"I don't know what I want," Vivian confessed, wanting to feel that cock in her ass, yet not wanting to admit any such thing.

"I think you do know," Elle contradicted her, confident of what was about to transpire, but wanting to hear Vivian beg for it, as she traced the inner surface of the gaping hole, knowing it would be even more widely gaped in a few minutes.

"Elle, please," Vivian moaned, not wanting to admit what she was begging for while the dick teased her, tempted her, drove her wild with forbidden anticipation... knowing it was inevitable that Elle was about to take her anal cherry. Which most certainly would not be rape, given she wanted it so desperately.

"Please what, my hot little ass slut?" Elle asked as she placed her cock dead centre against the invitingly open hole.

"Do I have to say it?!"

"Yes."

"Damn! Okay then, please... please fuck my ass," Vivian finally broke through her reticence and begged, feeling the head of the silicone cock poised at her anal entrance.

"You're sure?" Elle asked, smiling, since she knew the answer.

And now Vivian's verbal floodgates burst wide open, and she babbled in a rush, "Yes Elle, fuck my ass, take my cherry, make me your... your bottom bitch," desperate to get that dick inside her ass, and fully turned on by the wicked words fleeing from her mouth.

"Such a good nasty anal slut," Elle praised, as she pushed forward and her strap-on cock... wider than her fingers, and longer too... began its maiden voyage into Vivian's bowels.

"Ooooooooooh," Vivian squealed, as a new burn coursed through her, the artificial cock spreading her asshole wider... and it burned, but it was such a good burn!

"Oh yeah, like I said, your ass was born for dick," Elle said in a congratulatory tone, her hands firmly grasping Vivian's hips as she slowly slid the seven-inch cock deeper into her ass.

"Soooooo big," Vivian moaned, as the dick went much deeper inside her asshole than Elle's fingers had... and pleasure... pain... pleasure... the conflicting sensations consumed her mind, body and soul as they waged war inside her body.

"Not really, this is a fairly small cock," Elle said, as the last of its seven inches disappeared inside Vivian's asshole... and it was true that every other cock she'd had inside her was bigger... with the biggest one in her collection... reserved for special occasions of destruction... was fourteen inches long and fat as fuck. It was literally called 'The Destroyer', and to make it hotter, she'd commissioned it to be made just for her in unending pink.

"I can't imagine," Vivian said through gritted teeth, feeling completely filled as she felt Elle's body resting against her backside... that entire cock... all seven inches of it... inside her ass. It felt uncomfortable. She felt intense pain from this toy going way deeper than Elle's fingers had. Yet even with her asshole on fire, she felt an instinctual need to be fucked.

"Just relax and give yourself some time to become accustomed to this cock in your ass," Elle advised her as she gently caressed Vivian's back, wishing she'd removed her pet's dress.

"No need for that, just fuck me now, Elle; fuck my asshole and make me your ass slut," Vivian shocked both herself and Elle by blurting out.

"I knew that a sexy bitch like you had to be hiding some freak beneath your conservative outfits and your overbearing persona," Elle observed, greatly impressed by her friend's brave words, and more than willing to oblige her request.

However, as Elle pulled out and pushed back in, she did it slowly and gently at first, since she didn't want to demolish this pretty asshole just yet.

And Vivian moaned, the sensation of feeling a cock sliding in and out of her asshole providing her with a sexual rush she couldn't vaguely understand or explain, "Oh yes Elle, fuck my ass, and take my anal cherry."

"You've broken through your shyness now, so tell me straight out from now on. Do you want to be my ass slut, my pretty pet?" Elle asked, balancing her derogatory sexual terms against some flowery flattery.

"Yes, I do want to be your ass slut, your pretty pet, and your obedient plaything from now on," Vivian declared, basking in the attention and validation she'd always so desperately craved, even if it was in such a taboo and kinky fashion.

"Oh, I'll be giving this asshole all the attention it needs very often," Elle promised, as she slowly fucked the virgin hole... well more accurately, the recently virgin hole.

"My asshole is yours, Mistress," Vivian declared, her pleasure flourishing with each slow stroke, deliberately including the term Elle had earlier applied to herself.

"Good girl," Elle encouraged, loving when a new pet began calling her Mistress of her own volition, having been slowly rubbing Vivian's back the entire time she fucked her... but now she returned her hands to Vivian's hips, anticipating her begging in the near future to be fucked harder. "Such a good girl!"

Each label Elle applied to her, good or bad, enhanced Vivian's euphoria. The nasty name calling turned her on, while the flowery compliments made her equally content... someone was finally seeing her as she was... both her lovely and her filthy sides.

Elle had topped women like Vivian before. Women who'd spent their entire lives trying to earn the praise from her parents that was never going to come... and Vivian too would never be good enough for her parents... partly because she didn't have a penis, and partly because her parents lived in a delusional world where they always wanted more than was possible, and their perceptions were far more important than reality... or... you know... insignificant details like their daughter's happiness.

As her pain faded, although it still lingered ever so slightly as Elle's dick fucked her, Vivian began craving more. She wanted to be fucked harder. To be pounded. So she begged, looking back over her shoulder to stare into the eyes of the goddess named Elle, "Please fuck me harder, Mistress. Fuck the shit out of me!"

Elle smiled benignly and observed, "You really are a needy little ass slut, aren't you?"

"For you I'm the sexiest, neediest, sluttiest ass slut ever," Vivian agreed, still a little surprised by her own self-degradation, and how it somehow enhanced the pleasure inside her. She'd always enjoyed being called names when Joey fucked her, but she'd never uttered such nasty labels about herself.

"You really are," Elle said, as she slid the cock deep inside her pet, squeezed her hips and bucked her own hips... knowing this would create a new level of the pleasure-pain principle... since she would reach new depths inside Vivian's asshole.

"Oh my fucking God!" Vivian screamed bloody murder, as a fresh burst of extreme pain struck her because of the cock's new reach.

"Take it, my hot, nasty anal fuck toy," Elle ordered, administering a dozen deep, rough strokes before pausing momentarily.

"Oooooooooh," Vivian moaned, although it was more of a primal scream-moan, as the opposing waves of pain and pleasure went to war inside her body.

Elle then began to fuck her friend's asshole with a will. Long strokes. Hard thrusts. Her own body slamming into Vivian's with each deep thrust.

"Mother fucker!" Vivian bellowed as Elle fucked her ass hard.

"Correct, I have done a few mothers," Elle purred playfully as she drilled Vivian from behind.

"Yoooooou have?" Vivian asked, the idea of Elle fucking her mom like this suddenly a wickedly hot visual.

"Yeah, Mommy-sluts are the easiest gals to turn into anal bimbos," Elle opined, that having always been her experience... since they were craving the attention their husbands no longer paid them.

"That's so wild," Vivian moaned, as she pushed the visual of her mother out of her head and focused on the anal railing she herself was currently receiving.

"I can turn pretty much any woman into my anal plaything," Elle added, her success rate about ninety-nine percent. She had tried turning a college senior back when she was a freshman that had resulted up with her eating pussy instead and getting fucked in both of her holes... it was a wild role reversal and a lesson about what it felt to be the bottom bitch. She still visited her when she went back home for a lengthy bottom experience from her Mistress Bree. (Yes, that Mistress Bree: from my lengthy Lesbian MILF Seductress series.)

"Mmmmmmmmm," Vivian moaned as she felt her orgasm rising... and she wondered if a woman could come from only being ass fucked without her pussy being involved.

Elle sensed her new pet's next orgasm was rising... but she decided to have a little fun first. She pulled all the way out and admired the much larger gaped hole she'd now created.

"What are you doing? Shove that cock back in my asshole right now," a bitchy, needy version of Vivian demanded in a squeal.

"I want us both to witness your taking my dick in your shit hole," Elle said. "Get out of your dress and hop onto my desk."

"Okay, but I need that dick back in my asshole right away," Vivian stressed, standing upright, shedding her dress and unclamping her bra in record time, before hopping backwards onto the desk and spreading her legs like a frog in heat.... which she was, if just a human version.

"You really are a very obedient pet," Elle said, "even though you can get rather mouthy," as she admired Vivian's entire body as well as her gaped hole... there was just something so erotic about a gaped asshole. "And you have such a beautiful body, Vivian."

"Thank you Mistress," Vivian said, appreciating the flattery, but wanting that cock buried deep in her asshole. "Now please fuck your pet's asshole some more, Mistress. I really do need that dick back in there." Remembering her place in this hierarchy, she was now pleading rather than demanding.

Elle again obliged, slamming back into Vivian with ease.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it good, use me like the lesbian anal whore you've turned me into," Vivian babbled, never wanting this new version of fucking to end.

Elle hammered away, watching Vivian's tits bounce, and watching the expressions of complete rapture her face was making. The three hottest things in the world to Elle were: a gaping asshole, watching a slut's facial expressions, and listening to the moans and words of a woman getting fucked... especially when she was about to come... a woman was so completely vulnerable at that precious moment.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to come!" Vivian bellowed, as she brought a hand to her pussy and began frantically rubbing herself.

Wanting to get her new pet off, wanting to hear what Vivian sounded like when she came, Elle kept pounding her ass and ordered, "Come for your Mistress, slut. Come like the pretty anal slut you now are."

Vivian rubbed her pussy as if her life depended on coming, as she made inexplicable sounds and babbled incoherently, "Oh... fuck... Elle... Jesus Christ... ass... oh God... oh fuck... fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Vivian's legs stiffened, her back arched, and as she came, she squirted an incredible amount of cum upwards all over Elle's tits and belly.

Elle had never seen a woman squirt so much cum, literally drenching her body... it was so hot!

Vivian trembled intensely, experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life. Her head went light as wave after wave of pleasure cascaded through her.

Elle, happy as fuck, pulled out, briefly admired the gaping hole, quickly stripped off her harness, hopped onto her desk, straddled her closest friend, and dropped her pussy onto her face. "My turn! Get licking, slut," she ordered.