Legally Blonde: An Anal Parody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian opened her eyes just as Elle's pussy was lowering... her eyes went wide, and upon hearing the order, she extended her tongue and licked her very first pussy without hesitation. Of course Elle tasted heavenly... everything about her was pure perfection... her scent was subtly strawberry, her taste exotically fruity.

"Good girl, lick my pussy my pet," Elle moaned as Vivian began licking her.

"You taste so good," Vivian said, having never put much thought into what a pussy might taste like... and as she licked, she wondered if all pussies tasted this good. Joey had complained that hers tasted like codfish, and after a single lick he never went down on her again.

"Happy you like it! You'll be dining on it quite often from now on," Elle said, loving the idea of having someone she could call upon while she was studying or working, who was already close to hand. Elle was impatient by nature, and waiting for a pet to come from any distance to service her was sometimes irritating.

"Anytime, Mistress," Vivian agreed mindlessly, knowing there was no going back after this life-changing experience of being sodomized, and then discovering the delicious taste of pussy. Or at least Elle's pussy for now; and since she was fully on board with obeying her Mistress in all things, she suspected she'd soon be directed to sample various other women's pussies as well and thus be given some opportunities to compare.

"And anyplace," Elle added, loving to require a pet to go down on her in risky spots... and also kinky ones, such as while skydiving.

"Yes Mistress, whatever you require of me," Vivian agreed happily, lapping away hungrily.

Elle moaned, "You're a natural pussy licker, my pet."

"Thank you," Vivian said, getting turned on every time she received such a compliment... it was like one of her kinks was receiving praise.

"You're welcome, my hungry pussy-pleasing pet, now roll over," Elle said, as she laid back on her desk, reached down, grabbed the back of Vivian's now face-down head and pulled it deep into her wet pussy.

Vivian licked aggressively, as she was suddenly face planted into Elle's pussy. She assumed the dominant act was a wordless command to eat this pussy even more aggressively.

"Oh, yes my pet, lick me, suck on my clit my beautiful pussy-licking pet," Elle moaned, grinding her pussy upwards and into Vivian's face.

Vivian did as she was told, although she could only partly hear what Elle was saying, since she'd wrapped her legs around Vivian's head and they were snugly covering her ears. Nevertheless she licked vigorously and did her best to suck on her clit... being face fucked in a way she'd never imagined possible.

Elle, close to coming, really began to grind upwards against Vivian's face and tongue. Pulling her hair and grinding up into her face was finally enough to get Elle off, and she flooded her pet's face with her cum. Unlike Vivian's recent primal scream that might have alerted anyone on the floors above and below them, or in the rooms on either side... although fortunately it was after hours... Elle emitted only a soft moan and simply allowed her orgasm to wash through her, as she quaked and held onto Vivian's head.

Vivian hungrily licked the wetness that didn't coat her face, but did coat her tongue, while she discovered how good this pussy's cum tasted.

For a couple minutes Elle just held her pet's face securely in place and enjoyed her orgasm... while Vivian continued licking, unable to capture enough of the sweet taste of Elle's pussy, since no conceivable quantity of it would ever be enough.

Elle finally pushed Vivian away, rolled over to climb off the desk, pulled her pet to her feet, and kissed her. Vivian melted into the kiss... so sensual... so intimate... so different from kissing any boy.

When Elle finally broke away, she smiled into Vivian's face from a few inches away and said, "That was fun."

"And wild," Vivian added.

"Wait till I pound your ass with my ten-plus inch cock," Elle forewarned.

"I can't imagine," Vivian said, thinking tonight's cock had gone deeper than any she'd thought possible.

"Oh, I'll make you more than just imagine it," Elle said, turning Vivian around and slapping her ass.

"Yes Mistress," Vivian said, her pussy still tingling, but her ass feeling so empty. She asked, sounding like a complete slut, "Can we try that now?"

"You hungry whore," Elle accused affectionately, glancing at the clock. She was supposed to meet Emmett in under half an hour.

"You turned me into one," Vivian pointed out.

"True. We still have twenty minutes available," Elle said; Emmett could wait a little while... the restaurant just a ten minute walk away...

Vivian bent back over the desk, spread her ass cheeks and said, "Well, then fuck my shit hole with the ten-inch cock."

"So insatiable," Elle smiled, as she went around her desk and fetched the other cock in her dildo drawer.

The end