Legally Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He was fired from three jobs in two years. The last job, his step-Dad lined up for him. Right after that firing, he called and said he was coming home to commit suicide with his gun. She called his Mom, she told her to leave immediately with the kids and now two dogs and go to her Mom and Dad. She did. She never went back. Her Dad found me. She wanted a divorce, she would never come home. She didn't.'

'The divorce was granted. She was primary, he had a possession order. Suddenly he treasured having every moment with his kids who he didn't give a fuck about when they were married. Now he believes he can get custody and prove he is a better parent than her. Good luck with that, All the extra curricular activities she signed them up for he fought - the usual stuff, scouts, martial arts, softball, swimming, dance.
Then about face when he decided he would pursue primary. suddenly very supportive allowing them continue, but he never participates except for pictures with him. So disgusting.'

The plan was working, her mind shifted to work. Too much information for me, butI had to let her go.

'June, go get him. Nail him to the wall. You have such a solid case. It was great the you continue to support her. I love you for that!'

I gave her a hug and kiss and walked her to the car. Put her bag in the back. She climbed in and powered down the window.

'Colin, stay close to Jazz. Keep me updated. Maybe she will share with you things she won't share with me.'

'June, I will get as close to her as she lets me. Keep me updated. It doesn't sound like it will take a week to do so.'

'Yes, if it ends in a day or two, I am going to visit some of my friends in the area if that is OK. I can always come back right away.'

'Nah, have a good time visiting.'

Yeah, please don't come back early, I might need the time to work with Jazz. Time to work my plan.

***

I asked for a quick and speedy court date for Evie, the 'hammer' case. Ingrid agreed to it. Today was the day, the team had me prepped, Evie was ready, our star witness ready to testify.

We waived the right to a jury trial. Ingrid would administer justice - yes! Even though I felt we had an advantage with Ingrid, this case morphed into a news media story. She had to be careful, after all she is considered a high integrity judge seeking appointments to federal level positions thereby locking in for life a high paying job. Maybe even Supreme Court if she played her political cards right.

The prosecution presented it case, based mostly on the police reports, calling no witnesses, not even the defendant. I think they knew what was coming.

Our turn.

'Your honor, we call Tua Avassia to the testify.'

'Bailiff, please usher in Mr. Avassia.'

The crowd in the courtroom gasped. It was the defendants brother.

He was sworn in. I asked all the questions establishing who he was, where he worked, his relationship to the defendant. His relationship to the plaintiff.

'Mr. Avassia, were you present in the the plaintiffs apartment during the incident?'

'Yes, I was.'

'What did you observe.'

He sat forward in his seat. He cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable in his upcoming testimony.

'We were there celebrating Evie's new job. My brother was jealous. He has a hard time holding onto fast food jobs. He started making up stories about now she was going to start cheating on him. She assured him that was not true, she loved him for who he is. He didn't buy it. He called her a bitch and he said would make sure she didn't ditch him. He was drunk and high. He went to the kitchen, pulled open a cabinet drawer and grabbed a hammer. Yes the hammer. He walked back in with the hammer held behind him.'

'Evie, I don't believe you. I am sure you cheated on me. I am going to make sure you don't cheat on me you bitch,'

'He ran towards her and swung wildly and missed. I jumped up between them. He knocked me over but in the process dropped the hammer. He grabbed Evie, began to slap her. Slapped her back and forth and started to choke her to death. I moved in to pull him off. She picked up the hammer he was reaching for. She had no choice, she had to hit him. i don't think she intended to hit him in the head, but he was wild moving around crazily.'

'He dropped to the ground. He was concsious, He called 911 and said he was being attacked by his girl friend with a hammer. They dispatched. He told me to leave. i panicked, I left.'

'Later he called me. 'Brothers need to support each other and he expected that is what I would do. I couldn't. Julie at Colin's office contacted me and I told her everything.'

'Your honor, no more questions of the witness.'

'Mr. Dudley, care to cross exam?'

'No your honor.'

Ingrid said, 'So be it. Counselors please meet me in my chambers.'

***

'Mr. Dudley, such a glaring omission on your part. Any comments? Anything I am missing?'

'No your honor. We are ready for your verdict.'

'You are excused.'

He left.

'Colin, fuck me now before I issue the verdict.'

Jesus, she can be unbelievable.

She dropped down to her knees to unbuckle my belt, flick open the top button, pull the zipper down, pulled pants and briefs down to the floor. She took my limp cock into her care and in minutes as hard as I could be.

'That will work,' she said.

She hopped up on her mahogany table after dropping off her pants and panties. She hiked up her robe, spread her legs and ordered.

'Fuck me Colin, right now. Fuck me hard. The trial doesn't continue until I am satisfied.'

Sometimes I wonder about her priorities. I moved in close, rubbing my cock up and down and across her lips looking for arousal.

'We don't have all night, just put it in.'

She grabbed it and pulled it in.

'Fuck me Colin, if you want a good verdict.'

I pushed in hard, ramming my pelvis up against her. Moving up and down while still deep inside her. Rubbing her clit hard. Giving her what she wanted. She was in a hurry. it didn't take long to her climax.

'Yes, yes Colin, hold me I am cumming.'

I released my load, cumming hard inside of her. continuing to ram her hard. Staying with her. While she rode out her climax. It subsided.

'I have to clean up. I don't want cum leaking down my leg during the verdict.'

I did the same, using tissues to dry off my soaked cock.

She returned from the bathroom.

'Counselor, you are dismissed.'

I left after making sure I looked presentable.

I sat down next to Evie.

'You were in there so long. Is that good?'

'Yes. but you never know. Justice is in the hands of the judge.'

The bailiff announced announced the return of the judge.

'All rise.'

Ingrid took her chair, motioning for all to sit down.'

'Will the defendant please stand for the verdict.'

'Clearly they was more facts than the prosecution presented. Presented with the facts from your attorney, I find you not guilty. In addition, I urge the prosecution to pursue and evaluate the plaintiffs actions in this incident.'

'Court dismissed. The defendant is free to go.'

Evie jumped up and down, wildly hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

'Colin, thank you so much for believing in me. Thank you for your team convincing Tua to support me. I was so lucky you were assigned to me. I need to do something for you, something special, something for your pleasure and mine.'

She gave me a demur smile. I am pretty sure I know what she wants. One thing I never do is have sex with my clients even if they are as tempting as Evie.

'Evie, go live your new life. You should have no trouble with your new employer. Call me if you do, I can be quite persuasive.'

We broke our embrace, I scanned the courtroom as I always do. In the back row was Jazz. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She gave me the thumbs up and motioned to join her.

'Dad, that was awesome. I am going to change my focus to criminal justice. What you do effects lives and people who sometime have not hope. Let's go celebrate your victory!'

I glanced up to the door to Ingrid's chambers. She was standing in the doorway waiting for me. She had a celebration in mind too. I told her June was out of town for a week.

'Jazz, let's do that. I need to talk to the judge about my next cases. I will be right back.'

In her chambers, 'Am I shut out for tonight? I was looking forward to an night with you.'

'Ingrid, Jazz is my daughter.'

She interrupted, 'Step daughter.'

'Yes, yes. this was the first time she observed me. She recognizes the import and asked to celebrate with me. I can't refuse. She just said she is going to change to criminal law.'

'Well, I might see her in my court after all.'

'Ok, promise me we get together all night tomorrow. Promise?'

'I promise.'

We kissed. i was planning night two with Jazz, so I will have to bump a day.

***
'Dad, that was a great dinner. And the wine, was better than last night. Are you OK with driving? A DUI would not be cool for an attorney.'

'I am good, it was just two shared bottles. Are you OK?'

'Feeling a little dreamy. not used to drinking. Don't take advantage of me. On second thought, please do.' She laughed.

In the car, she draped herself on my right side, resting her right hand on my inner thigh.

'Dad, I was impressed with your size last night. Are you bigger than normal? Will Allen be that big?'

'Jazz, this is inappropriate. I am your step-dad, trying to be a Dad for you.'

'Yes, I appreciate that, but I have a different perspective. I need a teacher, a guide, who can do do more than talk about the male sexual experience like Mom. I believe, you would be my best choice for that. Please point out any flaws in my logic counselor.'

I could, but I won't.

'You are right. I would be the best choice. Purely a teacher, a guide to help learn how to please Allen.'

'Great, your bedroom or mine?'

She was determined. I could not deny my desire.

'Your bedroom.'

***

In minutes we were in her room, Totally naked. It was just like the dream. She wanted to try everything. She is kneeling in front me, my penis in her mouth, I guided her on how to grow it to a full erection. We moved to the bed, her on top of me, feeling the contact with her hymen, pushing past it, working up and down, breasts tantalizingly just outside of my reach, I moved up and caressed them, rubbing my fingers across the nipples.

I moved on top of her, face framed by her abundant blonde hair, pumping her repeatedly. Soft moans, louder moans. Climax rolling through her. I asked her to move between my legs, asking her to stroke me, leaning in and kissing the head. Her dream kiss triggers a shot of cum. I filled her mouth with her Dad's cum. She swallowed.

'Daddy, that was sooooo much fun. We need to do this all week while Mom is gone. Let's go again right now.'

So we did, not once more, but twice. Third time I had nothing to give which disappointed her. Sorry! I sang out one of my favorite Toby Keith songs:

'I ain't as good as I once was
I got a few years on me now
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really lay it down
If you need some love tonight
Then I might have just enough
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once
As I ever was'

She laughed out loud, gave me a hug and kiss.

'That's OK Dad. We have all summer. You have to work. I am going to reach out to Allen for a get together. After one night with you, I might be dangerous!'

I was worn out. Cumulative effect of an all nighter with June, intense court proceeding, Ingrid's sexual demands and Jazz. What a 24 hours, not for the faint of heart. Off to dream land, but clearly the girl in my dream was laying right next to me.

***
Jeez, I overslept. If I don't hurry i won't make my 9. It was another judge, a bad ass male judge who tolerated nothing, especially tardiness. I called my 'harem' leader for the low down on the case. She professionally briefed me, she would have all the docs to be in front of me at the table, tabbed to the salient points. she was so good.

'Colin, may iIbe so bold to give you advice?'

Uh-oh, I feel a lecture coming on, probably for my own good.

'Yes, please.'

'Colin, I joined your team because of my passion for helping people in difficult positions with no hope in sight. Your were a bastion of accomplishments that had the light I needed to follow. Overtime, the light started to dim. Your light is dimming. I don't know why, but I don't like it. You need to rectify and relight. If you don't, I can't stay with you, nor some of the other team, they have the same concerns.'

Man, what an asshole I am, My priorities are out of whack. she is totally right I am juggling too much radioactive material. I will be burned and I will die.

Julie is my top gun. She will be clerking for a federal judge post-graduation. If she was into constitutional law, she would be a candidate for a Supreme Court clerk I am sure.

'Julie, you are absolutely right. I have a plan to rectify. Please stay with me.'

'Colin, words are good, actions tell the real story.'

My cock shrank an inch. I felt so inadequate to have such a high integrity person on my team telling me the truth I did not want to hear, but needed to hear.

'Julie, i will prove that to be true. Let's go win.'

it was a simple case, husband claiming his wife beat him. No brainer, she was half his size, he was a former NFL linebacker still holding his physique. He held a black belt in Tae Kwan Do. The tabbed docs helped me present the case. The judge bought it, dismissed the charges brought up by a police buddy of the linebacker. Case won. Not a big deal only because of Julie's prep.

In the hall afterwards we talked.

'Right now, I need your assurance you will pay more than 5 minutes attention on these cases. i know you have billing clients, but I don't. Give me your assurance.'

'You have it. I have strayed. Thank you for finding this lost sheep.'

She stared into my eyes looking for me to break off first. I didn't.

'Ok, I believe you ... for the moment. Let's go celebrate'.

i couldn't say no. I called Jazz in case her plans fell through with Allen. She said they were meeting later. I asked her to join our party. She agreed. Oh shit, Ingrid. I will get with her after the celebration. I anticipate a barrage of where are you texts. I did a preemptive text explaining and committing to get together after the celebration. This is getting too complicated. Juggling too much.

***
June called while I was driving to the bar.

'Hey honey, how did the custody case turn out?'

'Short and sweet, we won. Plus the judge adjusted up the child support. He is sorry he even started this. I nailed him to the wall with all the bad Daddy incidents his ex told me. She has been keeping a journal - smart girl. I insisted that the whole transcript be left in the judge's orders. His attorney fought it, but I won. The kids gave their input, stay with Mom as primary. He really screwed up by opening up this pandora's box. Clearly she is the better parent. And ... his Mom testified giving her input that Mom should stay as primary.'

'Wow!'

'I am done early so I am heading to my friend in the next city over. My other friend can't get. together, out of town on a case, like me! I will be back no later than tomorrow night.'

'Sounds good.'

'How did the hammer case work out?'

'We won! Thanks to Julie and her research, she dug up a witness who saw the whole thing. It was his brother who tried to hide and avoid testifying. The police didn't give any credence to Evie's claim that Tua was present. Julie turned on the charm and explained his responsibilities and warned him about what could happen to him if he refused to voluntarily testify. He turned to and testified. No brainer after that.'

'She is good, I see a bright future for her in law. Wish she would go into family law, I could use someone like her.'

'Me too, but she is going to stay in criminal law, probably as a prosecutor though. I hope I don't bump into her down the road, it would be curtains for me.'

'Gotta go, See you tomorrow night. Can't wait to pickup where we left off. Love you Colin!'

'Love you more June! Bye!'

As I pulled up to the bar, I spotted Jazz standing by the door. She looked great, her hair swept up and over to one side. Subdued lipstick and eye shadow. Short hemline summer dress with a tasteful neckline exposing just the top of her cleavage. Lucky Allen. I am jealous already. Last night was a dream come true.

'Dad, I thought you had to see the judge about some cases? When are you doing that?'

'Later, she had other business to take care of, so that worked out. I got to see you again!'

I was truly excited.

'What's the arrangement with Allen?'

'Oh, he is picking me up at our home around 9 PM. Could you drive me back home? I Ubered here.'

'Absolutely, maybe we will have some time together before he picks you up.'

I winked and smiled and took her hand.

'Yes, lets do that. We can clear out of here early and have a couple of hours together.'

'Deal1'

The bar was loaded with legal teams blowing off steam after a day in court. I knew most of them. Jazz caught the men's attention. Looking at her, then looking at me with an approving nod. I had to set them all straight.

It was a small, cozy bar, so I got the attention of most of them.

'All, may I introduce my daughter Jasmine, call her Jazz. She was accepted into the Harvard school of law! Let's celebrate, the drinks are on me.'

The men at bar swiveled immediately to get the attention of the bar tender not wasting a minute of drinking time. That worked, spotlight off me.

Several of them came over to introduce themselves to Jazz, most of them single although a few married. Of course they all had some deprecating story about me to impress Jazz. I could tell, Jim made an impression on her. Much more small talk. He invited her to sit in the booth he had. He made the male attorney leave. So much for leaving early.

Julie went over to say hi to Jazz. Jim invited her to join. Don't blame him, trade one male friend out for two gorgeous beauties.

Standing alone, I was mulling over which group conversation to join. My phone rang, I could predict it was Ingrid. Spot on. I waited till I exited the bar and started walking down the block.

'Hey babe, did you get my text?'

'Yes I did, but it left out an important details. Like when and where are we going to fuck? And don't tell me my place, I don't trust you to get there at all, let alone on time. I will go to where you are. So, time and place?'

'My home at 9:15PM'

'Why 9:15? That's sounds weird to me.'

'Jazz's date is picking her up at 9 PM. He works as a waiter in that French restaurant you like. It is just a summer job. He graduated second behind Jazz. He has been accepted to Harvard as well.'

'That's impressive. Think of the smart grand babies they will deliver.'

'Yeah, I thought about that.'

I did think about it, another wave of jealousy. So wrong.

'Ok, I get it, see you at 9:15 PM. Let me know if her date is late. And June will still be out of town tonight?'

'Yep, coming home tomorrow night. Her case wrapped in one day. Another W.'

'She is good. Is she good at anything else? Like compared to me?'

'Stop it Ingrid. You are the best at everything.'

'You aren't so bad, but there is always room for improvement with practice. Bye, see you at 9:15.'

She hung up in a better mood. She likes certainty.

I walked back in, more people in the booth. The honey was attracting all the flies. Julie and Jazz were the only single women. I made a pass at Julie early on. She brushed it off and told me I wasn't her type. Looking at the two of them, Julie was enraptured with Jazz. I wonder if Jazz is her type.

I sat at the bar.