Legally Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Johnnie, what's the tab up to?'

'Just a minute. Got it. A thousand and some change.'

'Wow, not what I was expecting.'

'I hope you don't mind, they rolled the tabs they had open into yours.'

'Yes, yes, that's fine. My daughter and I will be clearing out soon. The tab closes then Johnnie.'

'Got it.'

I walked over to the booth.

'Jazz, we should get going to make sure you get to your date on time. It's almost seven.'

Jim was smiling. 'I have an idea. Ask him to come join our little party here.'

Jazz responded.

'It's our first date, he has plans for us. I don't want to mess them up. Maybe another time.'

'Got it. Well at least Julie isn't going to dump us.'

Julie said, 'Sorry guys, I have to go too. Prep work for tomorrow's cases. You understand.'

'Totally. Maybe another time too.'

Makes me wonder, Julie lost interest in the group once Jazz decided to leave. Huh. Maybe Jazz is here type.

***
Driving home Jazz shared that Julie invited her to dinner tomorrow night and she accepted. Much clearer picture now.

Jazz asked to pull out my cock. I told her no, not while I am driving.

I didn't tell her about the almost accident when I let someone do that. It was the last time. I almost killed a kid on a bike. Good thing my car had automatic breaking. I had closed my eyes for 5 seconds while she expertly sucked me off. I was cumming in her mouth when the car braked, banging her head on the steering wheel. She was fine but quite the sight, mouth wide open cum dripping onto my pant leg. She was stunned for a moment. But recovered. She licked back up what she could, but the stain was there. We were heading to court. Never again.

Home at last. Conservatively, we had an hour and half before Allen arrived, then 15 minutes later Ingrid.

'Jazz, let go to your room. Let's waste no time so all clothes come off.'

'Got it.'

She took off her dress, bra and panties and threw them across the couch. I did the same. My erection was building. I am so excited. I wish we had all night, but I can't screw up with Ingrid, If I do, it will probably be the last time. Bye, bye win rate.

Jazz jumped on the bed, laid back on a pillow, spread her legs wide.

'Dad, I am ready for you! Fuck your daughter!'

She laughed.

'Honey, can we do something different. It is something that guys like to do to turn on their girls and turn on themselves.'

'Dad, you are hard already, I am turned on and so are you. What do you have in mind.'

'Oral sex, me on you this time.'

'Well that sounds interesting. Are you any good at it?'

'Ask your mother. No take that back, maybe don't ask her!'

'Let's do it. Where do you want me?'

'Scoot back to the head of the bed, keep your legs spread for me.'

I moved on top of her to kiss her. I slowly moved my hand down from her breasts across her stomach. I slipped my hand down further seeking her pleasure zone. I stopped with my hand surrounding the outside of it. I squeezed the outer lips gently together. She bucked up against my hand breaking our kiss. I brushed my hand back and forth intentionally but not touching her clitoris. Too early to touch it directly.

I pulled back, she leaned back down and spread her legs further wide open beckoning my mouth, tongue, and fingers to deliver satisfaction to my student daughter. Her pussy was inviting. She was ready. I moved in and placed my hands on her inner thighs. I moved in close to her. I looked up to her for eye contact. She smiled.

I licked her inner thighs, one side, then the other. I continued licking and then kissing my way up. I stopped short of contacting the outer zone of her sexual pleasure. She placed her hands on the back of my head forcing me in closer. I licked her swelling outer lips. One side then the other. I sucked on one side then the other. I pinched them together, kissed them, then ran my tongue back and forth across them. I paused to look at her. Her head was back, her eyes closed. She was enjoying the ride.

I inserted my tongue into her pussy playing around inside while resting my upper lip on the very bottom of her clitoris. I pulled back and gave her clit a quick lick. She trembled.

Moving up, I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. It was engorged. I sucked on it once. She almost levitated off the couch. I sucked again. I backed off to just swipe it with my tongue.

'Suck on it Daddy. That feels great,' she screamed.

I obliged. Once, then twice, then three times releasing and pausing each time to tease her, letting the anticipation build.

'Oh my god I am cumming!' she shouted rolling her head back and forth. She grabbed the back of my head pulling it hard onto her while I kept her clit between my lips.

Her body rippled from top to bottom, bucking up and down. Her pussy was soaked with her juices.

She whimpered, 'Oh my ...oh my... oh my.' Her voice dropping down to a whisper. Eventually she went quiet.

I continued to lick her, gently, with no real intent to go again unless she asked for it.

I checked the clock. About 15 minutes left, 15 to get dressed. Ready by 9 PM.

I moved on top of her and slid my erection into her extremely wet pussy. So tight. I went slow giving her time to recover from her strong climax. She looked so sexy with her blonde hair splayed across the pillow. I could stay in her all night. But not tonight. I picked up the pace, she was responding. She locked her legs around my back, forcing me down deep inside her.

'Daddy, stay like that for a while. It feels go good.'

I did as requested with a twist. Staying deep, I began moving back and forth contacting her engorged clit with the upswing. She gently moaned with the contact.

'Daddy, can you keep your cock in constant contact with my clit? That feels even better.'

I did, she was loving it. She wrapped her arms around my back. I was totally locked onto her. I wiggled back and forth on her clit. She dug her nails into my back.

'Daddy, I am cumming again, I am close, make it good for you too.'

I pulled all the way out barely touching her outer lips, she forced me back down deep. She realized I needed to be unlocked to be good for me. She dropped her legs. I began pumping hard, banging her clit, building my excitement. She was close, I had to hurry to time it right. I thought I heard both of our phones. No stopping now. I pumped and pumped, I felt that good feeling the comes just before the release.

'Daddy, give it to me, fill me up with cum. I am cumming now.'

She was literally bucking up and down. I shot stream after stream into my daughter's pussy.

'Oh my god Daddy. I can feel the warmth of your semen coating me. Such a great feeling.'

I was spent. I stayed on top of her for moment as our special feelings drew to a close. I didn't notice it was 9:15.....

***
Outside, Ingrid and Allen had arrived at 9:15. He had texted Jazz to let her know he was late. June had called saying she is coming home early.

Their conversations were put into testimony at the divorce trial.

Allen followed Ingrid up the front walk.

She asked, 'Who are you?'

'I am Allen, Jazz's date, I texted that I was 15 minutes late, but I didn't receive a response. I thought you were Jazz's Mom. You look like her.'

'I am here on business with her Dad, Colin. We had a meeting at 9:15 presumably after you had picked up Jazz.'

'Sorry I am late.'

Ingrid knocked on the door. No response. She stopped when she heard someone behind her say.

'May I help you too?'

She moved up the walk.

'Oh, hi Ingrid, hi Allen. What are you two doing here? Strike that your honor, Allen is here for his date with Jazz. Ingrid?'

'Colin requested an urgent meeting on a case coming up tomorrow. I was out and about and volunteered to meet him here.'

'That was nice of you. Let's go in.'

Ingrid testified that she saw the clothes first, She acted fast to try and protect me. She asked Allen to go to the car and she would bring Jazz out to him. He left. June headed to the master to drop off her bag. She didn't see the clothes. Ingrid gathered up the clothes and brought them to Jazz's bedroom.

She testified when asked, what did she see..

'They were lying side by side naked on the bed. He had an erection. She had semen leaking out of her vagina. I closed the door a little too hard. I told Colin that June was home and Allen was late. He came in with me, but when I saw the clothes, I asked him to wait in his car. I threw their clothes at them ordering them to get dressed before June came looking for everyone. It was too late.'

'June opened the door. Colin, Jazz are you in here? I found these panties on the couch. Why are they...'

'She never finished her sentence. She screamed, turned around and ran out of the room.'

'I told Colin what a major fuckup he was. Fucking his daughter! So disgusting. I don't know why I tried to help. I knew it would be certain divorce and embarrassment if caught. I tried.'

'June came back, totally in control.'

She ordered, 'You two get dressed. Jazz, you are going nowhere tonight. Colin, pack a bag and leave. Don't come back. I will see you in court. Ingrid, you will be my main witness. So be prepared to testify. You may go now too.'

Ingrid continued, 'I went to Allen's car and told him Jazz wouldn't make the date tonight. She will be in touch. She has to help her Mom with something. He understood. He left.'

I waited in my car for Colin to come out. He told me he was heading to a hotel, he would be in touch. I headed home.'

***
The divorce hearing went fast. Just testimony from Ingrid. It was enough. June graciously didn't call me nor Jazz. The only thing going into the public record would be the decree. No custody order, but no visitation rights with Jazz, which of course Jazz could get around if she wished. She kept her date with Julie. I found out later that they became an item.

I fucked up.

***
Epilogue

That fateful night, after checking into the hotel, I headed over to Ingrid's. She was disgusted in me, but I knew she would get over it. She did.

I moved in with her after the divorce. In 6 months, we married. We have a baby on the way. It's a girl.

Julie left my team. It didn't stop her from continuing to see Jazz. She landed a job at Harvard as an assistant after she had graduated law school. She and Jazz moved in together.

None of this was pleasing to June. I felt sorry for her, I put her through so much. I heard that she was getting back with her ex which was weird to me. People change.

I kept slugging it out as a criminal defense attorney. Most clients didn't know about the ugly divorce. Those who did, didn't care. As long as I got them off the hook, that was all the mattered. My win rate slipped now that I was married to Ingrid. Still not bad. Criminals ask for me. I do my best.

I still think about my dream girl Jazz. Even though, I no longer have that dream.

Ingrid and I watched the Legally Blonde movie together. Ingrid said she could see Jazz winning a big case like Elle. She will, she is my Legally Blonde.