Legally Bound to Me Pt. 02

Story Info
The building of my harem of lawyers: Diana Pt. 2.
5.6k words
4.59
17.5k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of how I built my harem of lawyers. Still twelve years ago... Diana continued.

One thing I quickly learned about Diana was that when she set her mind to a goal, there was no stopping until she was the very best at it. She took this attitude towards everything in life from her studies to sex. So while my beautiful Latina trainee was relatively new to the kink world, she had poured so much effort into learning about the lifestyle that it was hard to believe that she was still pretty green. Her energy and desire to learn were infectious. Giving her new experiences and testing her boundaries became my top priority for Diana's training.

One of my training techniques was giving Diana homework to do on the days I was out of town. I would typically give her an assignment on a Monday when I left and she would complete it by my return on Thursday. Homework was never easy especially because Diana started her summer internship at a lobbying firm on K Street the week after my acceptance of her as my trainee.

That week, her homework was to be able to put her cuffs and collar on within 5 minutes. She obviously liked my assignment because she texted me begging to be allowed to cum from masturbation several times a day and sent me pictures of her in her collar or wet fingers in her cuffed hand to thank me for her orgasm. Needless to say, there were more than a few times that I had to stay seated in the conference room I was camped out in until my erection died down to avoid any HR complaints.

The favorite of my assignments was to learn the twelve slave positions I utilized for my protocol play. By that point, I had modified my orgasm control rules to allow my horny trainee to jill off whenever she wanted but to thank me for each orgasm to avoid too much distraction during the day. I got videos of her practice sessions on Monday with 2 "thank you's". On Tuesday I got pictures of each position taken throughout the day including positions 3-7 that were taken serendipitously during her time at her internship. The best part of that day was getting post-orgasm "thank you's" when I knew she was at work.

On Wednesday she had one of her kink friends, Baby, over after work to do another practice session. Around 5 PM Pacific Time Diana called me. "Papi, Baby is being such a good study partner. I am so horny, can I play with her? Pretty please, Papi," she begged.

I knew Baby before I met Diana. Baby was her scene name, coming from both her diminutive stature and she was very much a "Little" at heart. In the kink world, "littles" are generally into age play and paired naturally with Daddy/Mommy type Dominants. When we met, she was in a long-term relationship with a Daddy. After their break up we never dated but enjoyed a cuddle at munches and parties now and again. She was a tad too bratty for my tastes for a partner but a sexy little girl by any account.

"You have been such a good girl, I'm going to say yes but I want to hear you have your first orgasm. Put me on speaker," I ordered. When she complied I said "Baby, I want you to rock her world for me. Can you do that?"

"Oh my God, Sam. I will do my absolute best," was Baby's reply.

At that point, I heard the sounds of kissing and the rustling of clothes. Then came Diana's signature moan that let me know that Baby was sucking her nipples. That was followed by a deeper groan from my Cuban pet and Baby's exclamation, "You are so WET!"

Diana confessed, "Doing the positions for you got me so turned on I thought I was going to cum if you made me do number twelve again. AY SI!"

"Tell me what she is doing to you Dee," I said.

"She is fingering my little pussy, Papi," she narrated. "Ay Dios mio, now she is licking my clit." I could hear her groans getting louder and more frequent. Frantically she asked, "Papi, please may I cum?"

"Cum for me, Dee," I replied and my little screamer went into overdrive. My ears rang from the yells and grunts that poured from my earbuds. Then I heard the sounds of kissing again. "Where are your manners, little girl," I asked

Diana quickly recovered "Thank you, Papi. Thank you, Baby."

"Better. I'm going to let you ladies have your fun now without me, " I told the pair. "Dee, for having to be reminded about your manners you only get one more orgasm tonight. Baby better get as many as she wants. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Papi" Diana replied. I could almost hear her pouting on the other side of the country.

Laughing, I said my goodbyes and hung up. An hour later I got a "thank you" from Diana along with an "I miss you, Papi".

That Friday night we attended a party at a local rope studio. It was the perfect opportunity to test my trainee's true competence in her slave positions. Early in the night, I had her take off her panties so I could have easy access to her pussy all night. I used every opportunity I had to tease my gorgeous partner a few times, shoving her against the wall and using my fingers to get her right to the edge.

I stepped up the edging by giving Diana a wireless remote control bullet vibrator to put in her pussy. Throughout the night, I took the opportunity to keep her on her toes by turning on the bullet while she was talking to someone and again as she browsed a vendor's table. The Latina's eyes would get wide and she bit her lip as she suppressed a moan. When I would turn off the vibration, she would turn to me a shoot me a withering stare.

It was too much fun toying with my trainee. To switch things up, I asked Diana to refresh my drink and snuck the remote into the hand of Baby, who arrived at the party about an hour after we did. The look of shock on Diana's face when the buzz deep in her pussy started despite my hands being empty, made my week. Watching her scanning the room to figure out who had the remote was worth the price of admission.

When she finally figured out it was Baby, she ran up and bit her on the shoulder. "You bitch," Diana yelled and Baby just laughed. What Dee didn't know at the time was that Baby and I negotiated and planned out this scene together.

"Dee, is that any way to treat a friend," I asked.

"No, Sir," she replied looking down.

"Well then, little girl, I think we need to make it up to Baby. Don't you?"

Diana nodded sheepishly. "I think it is time to do our scene and Baby is going to help me. Aren't you, Baby," I asked. Baby nodded and giggled in affirmation. "Get her naked, Baby," I ordered and soon Diana was standing before me with just her collar and cuffs on.

I took a bundle of silk rope and tied a basic hishi karada body harness on my petite Latina trainee. The harness looks like a rope bodysuit with a series of diamond-shaped sections running down the front. I added a twist to this harness by tying square knots that lined up just above and below her clit. When I was done, the rope was tight between her legs and cut between her sexy Cuban booty like a thong.

With my tie done, I turned to Baby "Time to test Dee's knowledge of her positions. You are going to call out random position numbers and she will have 5 seconds to get into the proper position. Since you were Dee's practice buddy this week, if she messes up she gets one strike from my crop but you get two. Now take off your skirt and get down on all fours in front of Dee."

Baby dropped her skirt and handed me the remote so she was now standing in front of me in her black tank top and cheeky black boy shorts. She handed me the remote and I directed her to start quizzing my trainee.

"2," called out the little pixie. Diana dropped down with her knees on the ground, ass up, chest pressed to the ground with her arms stretched in front of her. The little gasp she made getting into position let me know that the happy knots I tied in the rope splitting her legs were doing their job.

"Oh no, Dee! An error in your first position! Your palms should be facing down, not up," I reprimanded. My crop came down with a crack on her perfect ass.

"One! Thank you, Sir," she responded.

"Now look at Baby," I ordered. Diana raised her head and looked at Baby's green eyes. I brought down the crop on each of the diminutive blonde's ass cheeks in quick succession. Baby cried out then sucked in air between her teeth, she was also a bit of a pain slut.

Diana was determined not to mess up again but as she went from position to position the happy knots would through her neat pink pussy lips and over her clitoris. After 8 position changes, I could tell my little trainee was having trouble concentrating. She slipped up in her positions 3 more times prompting me to discipline the two lovely girls at my feet. Compounding issues for Diana, my crop strikes were turning her on even more. I needed to find a way to get Diana to cut through her physical pleasure and concentrate to complete the task at hand.

"STOP," I commanded. "Baby, stand up and turn around. Look at what your mistakes have made me do to poor Baby's behind. Do you want Baby to hurt more," I asked my trainee.

"No, Sir," Diana replied.

"Good because from now on I'm calling out positions and if you mess up, Baby is going to get all of the punishment. If you don't mess up we are going to make you cum so hard. If poor Baby here gets punished for you, I'm going to make it up to her by giving her orgasms tonight while you sit in a corner and listen," I told her.

My beautiful trainee stood before me wearing only her collar, cuffs, and the red silk hishi karada harness. Her b cup-sized breasts were framed by the rope. They were capped by her thick milk chocolate hardened by her arousal. I could see the determination in her eyes when she nodded her understanding of my terms. I turned on the remote bullet buried in Diana's pussy and went to work.

"5, 9, 1," I rattled off and Diana sprung into action. She completed her first task perfectly. "4,6,4,6," I ordered and watched as she complied. Both kneeling positions, I picked them because they caused her hips to shift back and forth. As she transitioned between 4 and 6 the rope of the harness passed between her pussy lips with the knots causing her to groan as the passed over her sensitive areas.

"11, 3, 12," I barked. Despite her arousal, my trainee moved straight into a series of positions that required her to move from lying on her back to a doggy style position, and finally to a bridge. I could tell by her moans and shaky legs that she was performing exceptionally well despite being on the edge of an orgasm. It was magnificent.

"10," was my final command. As deafly as she negotiated the previous positions, Diana quickly moved from a bridge pose to standing on her tiptoes before us with her arms behind her back. Grabbing her in a massive hug I pulled her off her feet. "Good girl! Look at everyone watching this scene, they saw you what you did and are amazed. I am proud to call you my trainee."

We held each other and bit longer as I carried my gorgeous girl over to a small side room with futon on a tatami mat. Baby was already there and I deposited Diana on the bed next to her. "That was wicked," Baby exclaimed and pulled my trainee into a deep kiss.

As the two beautiful girls made out I undid the body harness that Diana was wearing. Then, after a brief kiss with both of them, I beginning undressing the petite blonde kissing my trainee. When I pulled off Baby's boy shorts, I got to admire the marks from my crop and the beautiful tattoos that adorned her back. With both of them fully nude, I sat back to enjoy the contrast of their skin color as they touched on another.

"Baby, I believe we owe this girl," I said as I interrupted their fierce kissing. "Get in a sixty-nine. Dee, you are on top."

The girls got into position and I moved around to behind Diana's raised ass. I raked my fingernails down her back and swirled my tongue on her asshole as Baby licked her clit. That elicited a loud moan from the Cuban beauty. We kept it up for a few minutes, driving her close to an orgasm. Suddenly I pulled back, slipped on a condom, and drove my cock into Diana while Baby licked her clit below.

I knew my trainee could build to a super orgasm if we edged her a bit more so I pulled out my cock and gave it to Baby to suck on for a minute. I slammed my cock back into Diana, fucking her for a minute before repeating our edging routine.

Soon, my trainee gave up all pretext of eating Baby's pussy. "Please, Papi," she begged, "let me cum. AY DIOS!"

"Not yet, little one," I instructed and she slapped her hand on the futon trying to hold back her orgasm.

Baby and I settled in to deliver a monster orgasm to our lover. I fucked Diana's pussy with everything I had as Baby used her fingers to rub my trainee's little clit. I felt Diana's pussy tightening around my cock, a telltale sign that her orgasm was imminent. I slipped my thumb into her ass and that set her off. "PLEASE, Papi, May I cum," she exhorted.

"Cum for me, girl," I commanded.

"Ay Dios," she started chanting as her orgasm started to build from a wave to tsunami-sized proportions. Then my little screamer let out a sound that informed every attendee at the party that she was experiencing a very deep orgasm. "OH SHIT," she cried out as she squirted for the first time with me. Diana fell to the side of Baby and shook while she experienced the lasting effects of her orgasm even without Baby or I touching her.

When Diana finally stopped convulsing, she beckoned both of us to her and we cuddled as she recovered. We took turns kissing and ended up reconfiguring with me on my back, Baby bouncing on my cock, and Diana kneeling beside us running her hands all over our bodies. Taking Baby's pierced nipples between her fingers, my trainee squeezed and sent the blonde masochist into convulsions of her own.

Still not having cum myself, I took off the condom and stood by Diana and Baby work together to get me to the edge. "Baby, be a good little girl and aim me at Dee's mouth then stroke me until I cum," I told the tattooed pixie in front of me.

It only took a few strokes before I went over the edge. Rope after rope of my semen between her lips until just a dribble remained. Baby took my dripping cock into her mouth to catch the last of my orgasm. Then, the two gorgeous girls shared a hot kiss.

After some post-sex recovery, we cleaned up and said our goodbyes to our friends still at the party. Baby joined us back at our place, got a good assfucking, and brought Dee to multiple orgasms before we all passed out for the night. The next morning had breakfast together and Dee departed. It wasn't the last time Baby joined us during our year together but it ranks as one of my favorites.

Over the rest of the summer, Diana and I were fixtures of the kink scene, hanging out at our usual munch, attending parties and taking workshops. She had a solid understanding of our protocols and her training coming along better than I could have hoped. But while I felt like had a good grasp on what motivated her I still hadn't pushed her limits, yet.

If you haven't guessed by now, of my biggest kinks is protocol play. Protocol parties generally involve set rules and rituals that have distinct punishments for failing to follow. For that reason, dinners are ideal high protocol events. While I love a good high protocol dinner, for training purposes I think poker is the perfect protocol event. My path was clear.

I contacted five of my dominant friends who were also into protocol play. Then I sent Diana an email:

Dee,

Next Friday, we are hosting a protocol poker party at the apartment. You will be the only submissive serving the house. As such here are the house rules:

1) We are on high protocol all night. That means no direct eye contact unless directed and no speaking unless spoken to. You will address our guest with the honorific "Sir or Madam". Failure to do so will result in four strikes from the crop.

2) You will serve our guests whatever food or drink they desire. To ask a guest what they want you will kneel next to them in position #1 and when acknowledged you will ask them if you can bring them something. If a guest's drink goes empty without you seeing what they want, you will get five over the knee spanks from that person for each hand they go ignored.

3) Before and during the game, you will wear your training outfit. If someone gets dealt a pair from twos to kings, you will take off your bra for one hand. If they are a pair of aces, you will take off your bra and thong.

4) If the table decides someone has taken a bad beat you will do whatever the dealer says to console the loser of the hand.

-S

An hour later, I got a text from Diana. "I read the email and understand. Thank you. Thank you." Indicating that she masturbated to two orgasms after reading her instructions. I tried to get my head back into work but mostly failed with thoughts of my young Latina in her training outfit distracting me.

Finally, Friday arrived and Diana was at my door promptly at five. She kissed me with such passion it was obvious that she very turned at the prospect of serving the house.

"I have been watching the Upper Floor videos all week, Papi," she informed me. "As you can tell from all the thank you's, it has been making me so hot."

"That makes me happy, little one," I replied. "Show me how much this is turning you on. Stick a finger in your pussy and let me see how wet you are."

My trainee did not disappoint. Her hand slipped under the waistband of her underwear and, after a few pumps, reemerged slick her juices. I took her hand and sucked the wet digit to remove her nectar. Diana giggled and I fought the strong desire to rip the thong off my beautiful trainee and have my way with her.

We got to work getting everything ready for the party. When everything was done we jumped into my shower so clean up before my guests arrived. It had been a long week and having Diana's gorgeous body so close to me was proving too much to handle. My erection was getting in the way of washing so I decided to put it to better use.

Turning Diana around so her ass was towards me, I pushed her forward so her hands were on the shower bench. Her gorgeous pink pussy lips were exposed in that position and I squatted behind her to taste her juices directly from the source. I took a few licks and then stood up and replaced my tongue with the head of my rock hard cock. She moaned as I rubbed my gland across he thin neat labia.

Just as quickly as a started, I pulled away. "That's all you get, for now, little girl," I told a loudly protesting Diana. She pouted for the duration of the shower much to my delight.

When my guests arrive, I had Diana kneel with her legs spread and hands on her thighs palms facing up, in what is position #1. "Gentlemen and Lady, you are familiar with the rules for the evening but if you have any questions let me know. As always, we follow the standard 'yellow' and 'red' safewords. Understood," I asked. Getting nods from those assembled in front of me, I continued "Fantastic, put your money on the chip case and tell Dee what you want to drink so we can get this game started!"

My guests were some of my favorite people in the DC kink scene, so much so that they were all people I referred to by real names instead of their kink handles. Scott and Justin were two of the most gregarious people in the community and practically inseparable. That disposition, however, did not stop them from being deeply sadistic. I once watched the two large guys do an impact scene with a pain slut so intense that a couple of first-timers in attendance ran for the doors.

Jack was a leader and educator in the scene. He was one of the first men I met in DC that was into protocol as much as I was since the vast majority of protocol events in the area were run by and for the pro-dommes community. Jack was about my age and had a lovely girlfriend, Aiko, who was also a fixture in the scene.

12