Legally Bound to Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and returned to the game. I turned and met Jack at the door with a livid Scarlet. "You can't do this to me. I am an investor in this place," the redhead threatened.

Jack, as a leader in the scene, was way better suited to handle this situation than I was. I kept my mouth shut and let him handle it. "Scarlet, we've known each other a while and as an experienced participant you are aware of the rules of consent," Jack patiently explained. "You acted without his consent and, because of that, I have to ask you to leave."

"Well, I never," she stammered and stormed out of the room.

"We should report this to one of The Exchange's Dungeon Masters," Jack said.

"I think we let this slide. She was out of her depth. We won't let her return to a protocol poker event but I don't think we need to get her kicked out." I replied. It turns out I was very wrong.

An hour after Scarlet's departure, the event was in full swing. There were no more incidents and there were some super hot scenes taking place around the room. I was negotiating a scene with another Dom and his sub when I spotted Thomas, the owner of The Exchange at the entrance to the room. I excused myself and grabbed Jack on my way to meet Thomas.

"Sam, I don't know what went on here but I think you should shut down your event," Thomas declared.

"What is going on, Thomas," I asked.

"I had a complaint that one of our members was mistreated," the man informed us.

"Thomas, that was not the case. We had someone violate a few rules and they were asked to leave," Jack responded.

"Well, since you didn't tell one of my DM's about it, it is he said, she said scenario. This put me in a tough spot, Jack because she is one of the investors in this space," Thomas said.

"That was my fault, Thomas," I told him, "I thought it would be better if we didn't raise a ruckus and she could save face. We have plenty of witnesses here if you doubt our story."

"I'm sorry, guys. Scarlet is the reason this place exists and I can't side against her. Had you gone to a DM this would not escalate to this level," The Exchange's owner stated.

"Ok, Thomas," Jack said, "we don't want to cause any trouble. You have been most generous. We'll shut down the event without a fuss, but covering up for a consent violator because she has money is a bad precedent for this community."

We returned to the party and announced it was over. Despite relaying Thomas's offer to let people continue their evening in the other rooms, everyone at our event left The Exchange en mass. I was pissed.

I did not blame Thomas. It was all my fault. I fell into a deep funk in the car back to my apartment. Diana was determined to console me and did her best. She pulled out all the stops with a long blow job but my heart was not into it. I tried to pound out my frustration with a rough fuck but even my trainee's cries could not bring me out of my funk.

Sleep did not come easily that night. Lying in bed next to Diana, I started to realize that this was not just about the end of the protocol poker party. It was the realization that I felt alive when I had direct ownership of what I was doing but that was only happening for me on the weekends and that was going to end in May when Diana went off to law school. During the week, my days and work product belong to someone else. That was something I could change. With a decision made, I was able to finally fall asleep.

As we lounged in bed the next morning, I told Diana about my restless night and the decision to leave consulting.

"You know, Papi," Diana told me "this is the difference between how your mind works compared to mine. If you aren't in control it bothers you and your mind wanders. I am the opposite. During the week with school and projects when I am in control, I am at my most chaotic. My mind never is quiet. But on the weekends, when I wear your collar my mind is focused. Doing scenes with you is like meditation for me."

"We are a great match then," I replied. "Now if you don't mind. I am very hungry!" Then I proceeded to ravish the young Latina's pussy with my mouth. We still had 3 months together and I was not about to spend another minute wallowing in self-pity.

Luckily for me, the bright spot of leaving consulting was more time at home. It took me a month to wrap up my affairs with my former employers and then another month to get my startup off the ground. Diana and I took full advantage of my new found freedom to expand our play sessions to the occasional weekday.

One of my favorite memories of that time was I had the Cuban undergrad tied over a barstool at her apartment while her roommate was supposed to be at a study group. I say "supposedly" because as I was working over my trainee's exposed ass and pussy with my tongue her roommate showed up. The poor girl let out squeak then bolted to her room. I stood up trying to decide whether to end the scene or not when I heard the telltale hum of a vibrator coming from behind her closed door. Taking that as a good sign, I slipped my cock into her wet pussy and fucked Diana hard, allowing my submissive to cum only after her roommate did. After that day, her roommate wore a near-constant blush around me.

May came around much too soon for my liking. Diana planned to move back to Miami before departing on a summer-long trip around Europe. When she got back, she would be heading up north to be a member of the class of 2011 for one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. While there was going to be some time to give her a proper send-off in DC with our friends in the kink community, I decided to do something special for just her.

The week before graduation, Diana went to Beach Week with her friends from school and I went to San Francisco to take my company's first big client to meet the rest of the team. For her graduation present, I gave my trainee plane tickets to join me from Friday to Sunday in California. Pulling out all the stops, I used points, miles, and status to ensure everything about our stay would be perfect.

I met Diana at the airport on Friday afternoon and she leaped into my arms to give me a huge kiss. "I have been thinking of this all week, Papi," she told me. "I had to put on panties because I was afraid I would stain the seat on the plane if my skirt rode up."

Giving her another deep kiss, I pulled out the second part of her gift: a crystal choker necklace. "The training collar is mine but this is yours to remember our time together. I hope when you wear it you will know how proud I am of you."

"Oh, Papi! It is perfect," Diana replied and wiped a tear from her face as I fastened the neckless.

I grabbed Diana's bag and we made our way to where our driver was waiting. "Timothy, this is my slave," I informed him and gave Diana the cue that we would be on high protocol for the evening. My submissive bowed her head demurely to acknowledge our driver. We walked to his blacked-out SUV and as soon we got in I ordered Diana to get naked.

Timothy came recommended by a friend in the Bay-area kink scene so he never lost a beat as he got us heading back into the city. His car was set up for passengers to stretch out in the back and had a little banquet complete with an ice bucket and sparkling wine from Sonoma. Without being prompted, my trainee filled my glass, waited for my approval, and then filled her own. I raised my glass to touch hers. "To a weekend to remember," I said and then clicked her glass.

"I see you only have tan lines for your little thong," I observed, "tell me dirty girl, were you teasing all those poor college kids all week at the beach?"

"Yes, Master. I want to bring a little Miami to Myrtle Beach. It was so hot having all those eyes all over my body."

"Is that why I got so many 'Thank Yous' this week," I asked.

"I was so horny all week, Master! Aye Dios, I forgot to thank you for my orgasm on the plane," the Latina beauty confessed then giggled at my raised eyebrows. "What? I had a very sexy dream about you and I had to take care of business in the airplane bathroom, Master."

Diana knew she was going to be punished for her transgression. I ordered her to get over my lap and hold both of our drinks while I spanked her. When I was done, I ran my thumb between her ass and felt how wet she was. I took my glass from my submissive's hand and sipped the delicious wine while my thumb teased her clit. The beautiful girl squirmed and panted I edged her repeatedly. Before we even got to signs for first city exits, Diana was begging for release.

"Cum for me, slave!" I followed those words with a thrust of my thumb deep in her pussy, putting pressure on the front wall of her vagina. Diana exploded in a combination scream and curse that lasted minutes. She was still enjoying the aftershocks on my thumb as we excited the 101 towards the Embarcadero.

I removed my thumb and licked the juices that coated it. Taking a sip of my wine, I remarked how well her juices paired with the Sonoma blanc de noir. I reinserted my thumb into Diana's pussy to collect another sample and then gave it to my trainee to try. She looked surprised and admitted the pairing was quite good.

Diana quickly put her clothes back on just in time for our arrival at the hotel. I told Timothy we would be back down in an hour and a half, then took my gorgeous submissive up to the suite I reserved for the weekend. Once inside, Diana was wowed by the room and view. As a consultant, I had stayed at the hotel but was never able to stay in one of the suites. With a sweeping view of the Bay Bridge from the floor to ceiling windows, I understood why the partners on my old firm would brag about being upgraded to a suite.

Once Diana got settled I had her get naked and kneel near a massive mirror between the bathroom and bedroom. I positioned myself in the mirror and ordered my submissive to suck my cock. It was very hot to watch the gorgeous girl give me a sloppy blow job in the mirror. The way her b-cups moved in time with her head bobs was mesmerizing.

I was talking dirty to her the entire time and Diana was getting more and more turned on. "Are you going to cum just from sucking my cock," I asked? She nodded, eyes wide and the novel experience of an orgasm induced with no contact with her genitals. The vibrations of her moans on my dick were too much for me to handle and I blew my load as she shuttered at my feet.

Drained from our orgasms, we took a short nap then got ready for dinner. We met Timothy downstairs and departed on an hour-long drive to eat at one of the best restaurants in the world. We thoroughly enjoyed the ride up, chatting and noshing on a cheese plate pair with an amazing Russian River Chardonnay.

The meal itself was unforgettable. It was a tasting menu with an exquisite wine pairing for each course. Each dish brought on another round of delighted gasps from Diana. But it wasn't just her verbalizations that brought on attention. The Latina beauty was probably the youngest customer in the house and there were many envious eyes cast in our direction. When Diana got up to go to the restroom, I swore that 80% of the eyes in the house were glued to her ass.

I excused myself midmeal to stop at the restroom. When I opened the door to return to my table a mildly drunk middle-aged man stopped me. I recognized him from his picture in a magazine as one of the hottest venture capitalists in Silicon Valley. "Is she an indie? I don't recognize her from any of the agencies," he asked.

"Pardon? I don't understand," I responded.

"Come on, man! I know she is an escort, she is way too hot for you," he said accusingly. "Share the wealth. Where did you find her?"

"She is not an escort!" I told him bruskly. "She is mine and mine alone."

Before he could pull out the old "Do you know who I am" card, I bid him a good evening and pushed past him. Honestly, I was not offended. He was right, Diana was out of my league physically. Thinking about how he would take it if he knew the extent of our relationship had me chuckling as I walked back to the table.

Almost two hours after we started, we pushed back from the table for the last time. While we waited for the car to collect us, my VC friend was was behind us. I could resist putting the screw to him a bit. "Girl, when we get home I'm going to have your ass. Does that make you happy," I asked loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes, Master! I can't wait," she responded causing the venture capitalist to drop his jaw in shock. The car arrived at that moment and I added a cherry on top. When Diana stepped up into the large SUV, I pulled up the hem of her skirt a few inches to expose her shaved pussy and held her there for a couple of seconds. After she climbed into the car, I shot my gobsmacked pal a wink and followed my trainee.

Full of wine and food, we both fell asleep minutes into our car ride home. Timothy woke us up when we arrived at our hotel. By the time we made it up to our suite, Diana and I were starting to feel more awake.

"I'm not done with you tonight," I told my trainee. "Take off your clothes, put on your training collar and cuffs then meet me by the window."

While Diana went about following my instructions, I retrieved my gear bag. I met the gorgeous Latina at the window with a blindfold and large suction cup with a swiveling D-ring designed for shower play. I covered Diana's eyes and then connected her attacked to cuffs to the D-ring and attached the suction cup to the floor-to-ceiling window that dominated the living room space of our suite.

Diana stood before me with her wrist bound above her head and her back pressed against the glass. Slipping my hand between her legs I stroked her clit until she was on the verge of orgasm. "May I cum, Sir?" she asked.

"No," I replied then I turned her around. She gasped as her nipples pressed against the cold glass. I nudged her legs apart with my foot and stepped back to retrieve lube and a butt plug. After prepping her ass, I inserted the plug. Diana groaned as the plug found its home. Then I pulled out my cock and rammed it deep into her pussy.

"SIR," she cried out. Keeping her pressed against the glass I started to thrust into her at a rapid pace. "Please, may I cum, Sir?" my submissive shout after a minute of pounding.

"Not yet," I answered and pulled out. Her legs wobbled and she whimpered at the lack of stimulation. I repeated the cycle of fucking her to the point of orgasm and then stepping away five more times until Diana was nearly at the point of tears. When I stepped up to fuck the gorgeous girl again, I shocked her by pulling the plug out of her ass and replacing it with my lubed cock.

"AY!" screamed the young submissive.

I knew her orgasm was going to be a monster. "Cum for me!" I ordered. My trainee went silent and just shook as an orgasm of massive proportions wracked her body. Her quaking body and clenching ass took me over the edge. I pumped my semen deep into her ass. That only elicited a deep moan from the girl bound in front of me.

"Thank you, Sir," murmured my exhausted submissive.

Eventually, I pulled out and released Diana. I carried her to the bathroom, cleaned her up, and then tucked her into bed. We were both asleep almost the instant our heads hit the pillows.

The next day we bummed around the Ferry Building and took in some of the touristy sites around the city before heading back to the hotel. I had a final surprise for Diana and we were going to need all the rest we could get beforehand. While my submissive napped, I took care of the prep work to pull off my plan. When I got back to the room, I woke the sleeping beauty.

"Time to get ready, girl. We're heading to a dinner party. After you shower and get gussied up, put on the outfit I picked out for you. When you are done, meet me at the bar downstairs." I instructed her.

I was sipping the last bit of an old fashioned when Diana finally joined me at the bar. I knew exactly what she would be wearing but she still managed to take my breath away. She kissed me and sat down next to me. The bartender who I was chatting with before the arrival of the gorgeous Latina, gave me a discrete thumbs up.

"I have one last part of your outfit," I told my submissive. I reached into my jacket pocket and produced a set of ben wa balls. "Put them in right now."

Diana nervously looked around the mostly empty bar. "Stand right here, close to the bar and I'll stand behind you to block anyone from seeing you," I instructed.

"Yes, Papi," said my trainee as she took the beads and stepped in front of me. With one last glance around, Diana inserted the beads into her pussy. Only a small gasp betrayed the naughty act she just committed.

I kissed her neck and whispered "Good, girl! Put on your jacket and let's get out of here."

We left the bar and walked a few blocks in the cool San Francisco night to Ferry Building. We had a light meal at The Slanted Door. Diana tried her hardest to find out what I had in store for her the rest of the evening. I kept our plans under wraps even as we met Timothy outside for our car trip to our final destination.

As we drove into the Mission District, Diana gasped "Papi! That is Armory, the Kink Castle! Can we drive around it?"

"Of course," I replied.

She practically had her face pressed against the glass as we took a left around the building. When we made a turn into the building's central parking area, Diana was ecstatic. "Papi, are we going in?" she asked as we pulled up to the door.

It wasn't until Timothy handed me my gear bag that Diana began to grasp what was going on. She was vibrating with excitement when we signed our consent waivers for the party and rights and acknowledgments for the Upper Floor filming. "Ay Papi! I can't believe we are here. I watch the Upper Floor every week!" Diana gushed.

The Upper Floor was Kink.com's protocol play production that centered around events on the top floor of the old San Francisco Armory building. Each shoot of the Upper Floor featured a professional cast, typically 5-6 porn stars plus Kink.com's crew of riggers and hosts. Vetted non-professional guests were allowed in to participate as the crowd and do scenes in the background like a normal play party.

When we got upstairs we mingled with the other the non-professional guests while we waited for the pre-event orientation. I found myself at the bar next to a beautiful, thin blonde. While Diana is a classic beauty, this woman was more of the girl next door. For some reason, I felt magnetically drawn to her.

"Are you a veteran of these events?" I asked the blonde.

She smiled at me. "Is that a variation of the old 'Come here often' pickup line?"

I laughed and responded "No! That would be entirely too slick of me. I'm Sam and this is my submissive, Diana."

"Nice to meet you both," she responded. "I am Katherine and I've been here twice before this. I'm here with a play partner of mine, Grace." She indicated towards a young woman with a shaved head talking to a group of leather enthusiasts in the corner. "This one is stunning," she said nodding towards my Diana.

Going out on a limb I asked Katherine if she would be interested in co-topping with me. I described the scene and all three of us negotiated the terms of how we would interact. By the time we finished, the Upper Floor production coordinator announced the 15-minute warning for the start of the event.

Katherine and Diana headed off to get ready. When got back they were talking animatedly. "Guess what, Sir! Katherine graduated from Havard Law," my submissive informed me.

"I did," the lithe blonde confirmed, "Class of 2003! We've swapped information so we stay in touch."

The two women in front of me were receiving a lot of attention. Diana was wearing a black, semi-transparent Gorean goddess tunic with her collar and cuffs. Katherine had an amazing steampunk-style corset with a bustle and sexy boots. With my double-breasted waistcoat, it looked like the blonde and I coordinated outfits.