Legally Bound to Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apart from specific instructions around the camera and the professionals, the orientation for the Upper Floor could have been used for any protocol party. The production coordinator informed us that this would be filmed as an open party so the cameras would be shooting more of the scenes in the crowd. Because of that, they distributed masks for guests who wanted to do scenes and still have some anonymity. The production team told us they would shoot the protocol portion first with the crowd just watching, then a sex scene, then they would open up the party for guests to do their scenes around the main shooting area for the porn stars.

After the instructions, the production coordinator approached us. "Are you guys planning on doing a scene? Because if you are we'd love to film some of it."

"We are going to do a short predicament scene and then an impact scene," I informed her. "It is fine with me for you to film us but it is up to the ladies. If they consent, we will be doing it this masks on." Both Diana and nodded. The production coordinator told us to wait and they would come to us when it was time to do our scenes. She said they would also reserve spots for both of our scenes.

Watching the pros do their thing was very hot. I was glad there was a little break between their initial scenes and the transition to the final sex scenes because I was so aroused. After collecting myself, we followed a crew member to a spot with a small raised platform covered with a small afghan rug. A cameraman gave us a few directions on how to position ourselves and we got ready.

"Girl, get into position #6 on the platform," I ordered my young submissive. She obeyed quickly, getting into a kneeling position with her arms bent upwards as if holding something at eye level. I switched the position of her hands so her palms were facing down. I turned to Katherine, "The paddle, please." When the thin blonde gave it to me I balanced it on the back of Diana's hands.

"You have to balance this paddle here for two minutes. If you let it fall, I'm going to use your least favorite implement for our impact scene. If you do not let it fall I am going to use your favorite flogger. Is that understood, girl?" Diana nodded. "Ok, Ms. Kay, do you best to make her drop the paddle. If she drops it before the two-minute mark, she will eat your pussy until you say stop."

With that instruction, Katherine went into action. As per our negotiation, she was not allowed to use any implements or penetrate Diana in any way. Her first strategy was tickling but my trainee held strong. Then the blonde resorted to spanking, which made my sub moan but didn't impact the paddle at all. Reaching between Diana's legs she started to rub the Latina's clit.

With 30 seconds to go, Katherine decided to play with the cord of the ben wa balls that were in the youngsters pussy. Diana started to shake. "She is going to make me cum, Sir", she exclaimed.

"Don't you dare. Only 10 more seconds," I warned her. Katherine rained down more spanks as she pulled the beads out of my submissive. My buzzer went off and people around us started cheering for my submissive. I took the paddle off of her hands and she fell over to her side, overwhelmed by her efforts. Both Katherine and I cuddled her as she recovered.

When she was ready I had Katherine lead her over to the St. Andrew's cross that was being held for us. The beautiful blonde removed my submissive's tunic and then attached her wrists to the wooden x-frame so Diana's back was towards us. I grabbed the heavy black leather flogger and met them at the station.

The flogger was Diana's favorite implement because it produced a deep thuddy sensation. Combining the impact of the heavy leather strips with the ben wa balls was a sure-fire way to drive the gorgeous Latina to orgasm.

I started with light brushes across her back and ass to let her feel the sensation of the leather strips running across her back. I kept my distance and began a series of 10-20% power strokes to prepare her. After about two minutes of that, I switch to some light strokes up between her legs and landing on her pussy. These were not hard enough to hurt but rather to cause her ben wa balls to knock against each other.

Diana's gasps started to change tone, getting deeper and louder. After a few more strokes she was close to cumming so I went back to my early weight of strokes to her ass and very specific areas on her back. I started to pepper in 50-60% power strokes randomly into the series. When she would get one of those heavier strikes she would scream. I was not surprised when she asked my permission to orgasm about a minute into the heavier strokes.

"I'm going to give you five full-power strokes. Count them down and you can cum after the last one," I told Diana. I delivered an 80% blow to her ass.

"Five, Sir!"

After each following stroke, everyone could tell it was she was putting in a herculean effort not to cum. On the second to last stroke, her legs were shaking. I finished the fifth stroke with a 90% power strike and that set off Diana's powerful orgasm. The crowd watching us cheered again almost drowning out my submissive's screaming, "Thank you, Master!"

We took Diana down from the frame and got her settled between us for some aftercare. She was deep into subspace and I thought about how much I was going to miss the little half-smile she would wear when she was blissed out after an intense scene.

"As much as want to stay with you guys, I have to dance with the one that brought me," announced Katherine. She gave Diana a big kiss and then turned to me and said, "One day I want that to be me under your flogger."

"I would very much like that," I replied.

"I would love to watch that," added a giggling Diana.

We left the Armory with huge smiles on our faces. When we got back to the hotel Diana's smile started to waver and tears began to fall. "You made my fantasies come true, Papi. I do not know how to thank you and the thought of this being over is breaking my heart."

Wiping a tear of my own away, I told her "What you did was in my service and it should be me thank you for being mine. I am sad this phase is ending but I hope that it isn't the last chapter in our book."

We made love until sleep took us. The next day we jumped in a car to the airport. I saw her walk at graduation mid-week and had dinner with her family that night. They left the next day with a few suitcases of her stuff, while Diana stayed a couple more days to do the last of her packing.

Our regular Thursday was a mini graduation/going away party for the folks leaving DC. We had a little afterparty with our original protocol poker crew at my place. That party ended with a super emotional Baby alternating between orgasms and tears over the departure of one of her best friends in the scene.

The next morning, the full weight of reality hit me when I took Diana's training collar off and put it in a box in my closet. I put her in a car to the airport and then spent the rest of the weekend in a deep depression. I don't think I left my apartment for almost 72 hours.

Over the next few months, I poured myself into work. Our product was geared towards policial campaigns and it was a presidential election year. By the time the conventions rolled around, we were the big data solution for a certain freshman Senator who would go on to win the presidency.

Work became my full-time mistress and while I had sessions here and there with old play partners I was, for all tense and purpose, out of the kink scene. After the elections, things only became crazier as we took on venture capital and grew our operations internationally. I stayed in touch with Diana via email and chat but neither of us had the time to engage in anything else.

Months turned into years and we were a $100 million company that most people didn't even know existed. Right after the 2010 elections, I received an offer for my company that I could not refuse. A large database company acquired us for cash and stock. With a final stroke of the pen, I became financially independent for life, barring any major stupidity on my part.

After the handshakes were over, I sat in the plush conference room of the law firm that represented our acquirer and reflected on it all. I watched the ships in the bay and collected myself. I heard someone come into the room and turned, expecting to be kicked out.

Instead, Katherine was there with a devilish grin on her face. "I work for this firm," she explained, "and I have been waiting for the deal to go through so I could do this." She looked at the wall of glass behind her and after assessing that the coast was clear, she reached under her skirt and removed her lacy panties. Looking into my eyes she said, "These belong to you now, Sir."

It was indeed the first day of the rest of my life and Katherine would become the catalyst for what I am today.