Legally Bound to Me Pt. 05

Story Info
The story of how I built my harem of lawyers. Diana's Collar.
7.4k words
4.68
12.1k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of how I built my harem of lawyers. Seven years ago... The collaring of Diana.

I was stunned. Diana, the beautiful Latina who was my submissive during her last year of undergrad studies was standing in front of me and Katherine, my collared slave. While we talked on Facetime and texted somewhat regularly, this was my first time seeing Diana in person since we separated when she started law school. She was as beautiful as ever.

"I am here to petition to become your collared slave, Sir," said a nervous sounding Diana.

Turning to Katherine, I asked: "Did you know about this?"

"Yes, Master. We have been talking about it for a while," answered Katherine. "You care for her and she cares for you. I would happily welcome her as a sister in service to the House."

I felt conflicted. Part of me knew I wanted Diana back in my life but another part was afraid of the potential disruption of my relationship with Katherine. I can only assume that the girls had talked at length about this but this was my first time contemplating adding another slave to my house. I needed to take control of the situation.

"Ask me correctly, girl," I ordered Diana.

It took a moment, but she understood. Diana undid her overcoat and let it fall to the floor, exposing her naked body. Then the gorgeous Latina got into position #2. With her ass up in the air and forehead on the ground, she petitioned me again. "Please, Sir. I would like to be your collared slave."

After ordering her into position #1, I said: "You know I have deep feelings for you and hope you'll be an amazing addition to the house. But I haven't been a party to your talks with Katherine and I'm not 100% sure how this is going to work. So I'm going to make you a probationary house slave. I will revisit this decision in three months. Do you accept?"

"Yes, Master," she beamed. "I will do my best to earn my place."

"Good! For the time being, you will be in your old training collar. It is in my closet in the box we got it in. Put on your collar wait for me there. Kat, go with her. Put the paddle and cane on the bed."

I watched the two naked women crawl to my bedroom then went to the kitchen to pour myself a tall glass of water and to think through my next steps. It was a complicated situation so I wanted to think it through before acting. I settle on my plan and finished my water.

Walking into the bedroom, I saw that my slaves were both waiting in position #1. They both looked anxious. Each of the most dreaded implement laid on the bed. I did not help the situation be staring at them silently for a minute before I spoke.

"I know you two had the best intentions and while it all may work out wonderfully, this was clearly an attempt to top from the bottom. That is not how we do things in this house. For that reason, you both will be punished. Dee for forgetting how to petition me properly, you get six of the best from the cane. Katherine for trying to top from the bottom, you will get eight blows from the paddle and then you will lie in position #8 until I tell to get up. Understood?"

Both girls nodded. Diana bent over, resting her forearms on the bed. I warmed up her with open-handed slaps to her ass. Once a good blush appeared on her ass I picked up the cane. She took her six strikes well, counting and thanking me after each stinging blow.

"Good girl," I said. "What did you learn?"

"I will remember to make petitions in position #2, Master," replied the Latina.

I ordered Katherine to take her place. I repeated the warm-up process. When I grabbed the paddle I could see tears falling from the blonde.

"Kat, I know your heart was in the right place. You were doing what you thought was best for the House, not your self-interest. Take your punishment and all will be forgiven," I counseled her. "Take some deep breaths and center yourself."

"Yes, Master," she answered.

Once I could tell Katherine's breathing had returned to normal, I administered the first stroke of the paddle. The thud caused both of my submissives to gasp: Kat from the blow and Dee from the memory of how much she enjoys thuddy impact. By the end of the thin blonde's punishment, Diana was panting with desire.

"Kat, lie on the bed in position #8. This is the apology position," I commanded.

After the blonde got on the bed, I called my horny Cuban-American to me. Pulling her to me, we shared a passionate kiss. Our pent up desires engulfed us as we moaned endearments into each other's ears.

Diana frantically removed my clothes, ending up on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She took my erection from normal to diamond-hard in less than a minute. I pulled the gorgeous Latina off my cock by her hair and put her facedown with her head next to Katherine's. Her perfect stripped ass was at the edge of the bed.

"Dee, spread your ass open for me," I ordered her.

I took in the glorious view of her thin pink pussy lips and asshole as I knelt behind the dark-haired beauty. Sticking out my tongue, I tasted the beads of her fluids that were forming from her arousal. Diana gasped as she felt my tongue on her pussy. She was so turned on that it only took a few passes of my tongue before my Latina submissive was begging to let her orgasm.

"Cum for me," I commanded and that set off my little screamer. I didn't stop tonguing her. I switched from tasting her exquisite little pussy to her perfect ass. Then, without warning, I plunged my cock into her wet pussy. That drew a deep moan from Diana.

As I fucked the petite slave in front of me, I studied the blonde laying perpendicular to me. She could not watch the action but the vibrations of the bed and Diana's scream made it obvious what was happening next to her. After five minutes of hard fucking, I addressed Katherine.

"Kat, what did you learn?"

"Master, I learned not to work behind your back to influence your decisions. Next time I will be direct with you," the tall thin blonde answered.

I never stopped thrusting into Diana as I answered: "Good girl! Your punishment is over. Come here and rest your cheek on Dee's ass so you watch my fuck this slave."

She did as I told her and I rewarded her by pulling my slick cock out of Diana's pussy and into the pretty blonde's mouth. Katherine moaned as she tasted Diana's juices on me. I let her clean me for a minute and then thrust back into the Latina.

"Play with your pussy and lick Dee's asshole while I fuck her. You can cum when she does."

I refocused my effort on fucking Diana. The impact of my cock and Katherine's tongue was devasting the gorgeous girl. It was just a matter of minute before Diana was pleading for permission to cum again. With my permission she came so hard she squirted. As the Latina's juices splashed on my balls, Katherine erupted in her own orgasm.

I knew I was at the point of no return so I ordered the two girls to kneel with their mouths open in front of me. A few strokes and I came hard spreading my load between the two women. Diana, the cumslut of the two, latched on to my cock to take the last drizzle of my semen for herself.

I noticed that Katherine had not swallowed, yet. When Diana was satisfied there was nothing else coming from my dick, Katherine leaned over and passed her the saved cum in a kiss. After gratefully swallowing the rest of my load, Diana pulled the blonde into a deep kiss.

"I am so happy," Diana said to Katherine.

"I am too," replied a beaming Katherine.

"I am three," I piped in. "That is a daddy joke if I ever heard one," I added causing the girls to groan.

After some cuddling and catching up things started to heat up again. I had Diana hold Katherine's legs back while I devoured her pussy. I sucked her long labia and tongued her clit while sawing two fingers out of her pussy and ass at the same time. The only time Katherine stopped her dirty talk was to ask my permission to cum. After she received my approval, Katherine exploded in a massive orgasm.

Not letting her stop, I moved up and thrust my dick deep in ready pussy. I fucked her savagely as Diana took the blonde's nipples into her mouth. When Katherine went limp, I pulled out and pulled the Latina on top of me. While she rode my cock, Diana reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube next to me. With amazing dexterity, she lifted off my cock, lubed it, and sank back down to impale her ass on my erection.

Diana worked my cock over with her ass. She started with slow and shallow penetration. Over the course of a few minutes, the Latina went deeper taking me down to the root and lifting almost all way off before sinking down again. I could tell there was an orgasm brewing in her so I leaned up to take one of her thick brown nipples in my mouth. As soon as I made contact I was rewarded with one of her signature moans. I wasn't far behind the Latina so I ordered her to orgasm. My sperm shot deep into her ass when she screamed her release.

The next morning we discussed the nitty-gritty of our new arrangement. It was decided that Diana would stay with us Friday night until Monday mornings. As a newly minted Senior Associate at K Street law firm, she worked long hours and would not have much time to spend with us during the week. We would present her as a submissive under my protection at BDSM functions.

For our part, Katherine and I made some changes to our lives to accommodate Diana's schedule. We headquartered out of DC and limited our business travel be in the city during Diana's contracted time with us. We settled into a comfortable rhythm within a few weeks of the addition of the Latina.

One of DC's biggest kink events of the year fell halfway through Diana's probationary period. Winterfire was a hotel takeover event that considered one of the best BDSM events in the country. There were education programming, a large marketplace, and parties to suit every flavor of kink out there. I was teaching a class on predicament play and Katherine was doing a stint modeling her collar as part of a Polite Society event.

In addition to our official duties, we reserved the entire top floor of the host hotel. Katherine led the efforts to convert a suite and adjoining rooms into a play space. We put up a bunch of our friends from DC and San Francisco in the remaining rooms. Katherine, Diana, and I claimed the suite at the other end of the hall. To say I was looking forward to the long weekend would have been an understatement.

Part of my excitement leading up to the event was that I decided to offer Diana my collar early. In the few weeks we were all together, it was obvious that she fit in perfectly to the house. Rather than creating tension between her and Katherine, she was a complement to the blonde. Their natural competitiveness drove each other to be better without battling for my favor. When I told Katherine of my plan, she was elated.

The week before Winterfire, I asked Diana to meet me at her place. It was unusual because we normally met at my condo. She seemed a bit nervous, as was I. We sat next to each other on her couch.

"As you know, I was not sure how having you as a house slave would be," I began. "It is now obvious to me that you are such a natural fit that it would be a farce to see out your probationary period. I'd like to present you with this contract to serve me and the house as my collared slave."

I could not get a read on Diana. It seemed like she was happy but she avoided looking at me.

"What is going through your mind, Dee?" I asked

"I know I already petitioned to be your collared slave but I need a little time to think about this, Papi," she answered.

"Of course. Is there anything that is bothering you?"

Diana bit her lip and answered: "No, Papi. It is a big decision. I want to take some time to read the contract and make my decision."

"That makes sense. Please take your time and know that I care about you regardless of your decision," I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

I left Diana's apartment in a fog. While she did not reject me outright, it certainly stung. When I got to my condo Katherine could tell something was not right. I told her what happened while she poured me a glass of wine.

"Sir, I know you saw this evening going differently but it is a massive life decision. It took me a couple of weeks to get up the gumption to give you that contract. Diana just needs time to process it all."

"But things have been so good between all of us for the last three weeks and she is the one who petitioned me in the first place! I am shocked," I replied.

"I am sure it is going to turn out just fine, Sir," Katherine said. "I don't like to see you down like this so I'm going to show you something that was supposed to be a surprise for later."

The blonde handed me a glass of my favorite Burgundy. Katherine then turned back to the kitchen island and bent over so her chest rested on the concrete countertop. Reaching back, my slave pulled down her yoga pants to reveal her pert ass. A flash of color caught my eye. Nestled between her ass cheeks was the ruby embellished end of a butt plug.

"I am training my ass to be a better three-hole slut for you, Master"

I stepped up behind her, transferring my glass of wine to my left hand. With my right hand, I caressed her tight little ass running my finger over her wet pussy lips. Taking a sip of my wine, I started to play with the plug.

"Are you going to fuck my tiny ass, Master? Your hard cock is going to stretch me so much," my little dirty talker said.

I slipped a finger into her soaking pussy and a groan interrupted her sexy rant. Putting down my wine, I played with her plug as I fingered my slave roughly. Soon, Katherine was begging me to allow her to cum. I let her have one orgasm before ordering her to crawl to the bedroom. Grabbing my wine I walked behind her admiring the accent of the bejeweled butt plug.

Once in the bed, I pulled her yoga pants off and had her get on the bed on all fours in position #3. Grabbing the lube and her clit sucking toy, I set up behind her again.

"Put this on your clit, girl," I ordered while greasing up my cock.

I removed her plug and eased my dick into her tight asshole. Normally, Katherine was not into anal sex but today she was working herself into a frenzy for it.

"Please fuck my little ass, Master! Make me an anal slut for you."

That was all needed to hear as I began to thrust deeper into my blonde slave's ass. Katherine's word inspired me to fuck her ass harder than I ever had before. The combination of her tightness and the speed of my thrusts had me on the edge within a few minutes. To keep it together a little while longer, I put her on her back and fucked her while pulling on her nipples.

I denied her orgasms for the next five minutes. Soon the telltale signs of my pending orgasm returned so I initiated Katherine's orgasm countdown. By "one" we were both howling. When I commanded Katherine to cum the first spurt of my orgasm hit the inner walls of her ass. It was the first time we had ever had anal sex without a condom on and the feeling of my sperm fill her ass was a multiplier on the strength of her orgasm.

Katherine's eye went wide and she screamed "FUCK!" as juices exploded out of pussy. She squirted a few more times and then collapsed back on the bed. I stayed inside her as she recovered, nuzzling her neck and stroking her hair.

"I never came like that before. It was so intense. Thank you, Daddy," a breathless Katherine finally uttered.

"Does that mean you are going to be a good little anal whore for me?"

"I think so, Daddy," she said with a giggle.

When she finally recovered she excused her self to head to the bathroom and clean up. When she came back she had a warm wet towel and lovingly cleaned my cock thoroughly. When she was done, my slave took my cock into her mouth to give it a last test. Satisfied with her work, she got rid of the towel and joined me in bed.

"Thank you, my love," I said as I looked deeply into Katherine's blue eyes. "That was the perfect distraction I needed and helped me regain the right perspective on matters."

"Anything for you, Master," she replied.

The days before Winterfire were a blur of activity. Between work commitments and helping Katherine with the preparations for the weekend, I was too busy to worry about the fact that Diana still had not answered. But when Friday came around it hit me hard: Diana was having second thoughts about being collared by me. Then I got a text message from the Latina

Sir, I'm running late at work. I won't be able to join you at the hotel until I am done. Have to run.

That was no help for my nerves. I tried to put it out of my mind as we headed to the hotel. Katherine sensed my unease and cuddled with me on the ride across town. Taking my head in her hands she looked me deep in my eyes.

"Master, it will work out. We are going to have an amazing weekend with our friends. Please be present with us and not perseverate on things out your control," she asked.

"Deal," I answered. "I love you very much, slave."

We checked into our suite and then went to see the play space that Katherine organized. The space was actually three rooms that were connected by doors. The suite was a large entertainment area that looked like a large living room. There were large double doors that led to a bedroom and luxurious en-suite restroom. Doors on either side of the living space opened to the other two rooms, which had been stripped of their beds to make room for the kink furniture Katherine had brought in.

For that Friday, the main suite was configured to feature a few long tables, to suit the protocol dinner we were hosting that night. Katherine had gone all out and the space was sumptuous. The side rooms were also beautifully appointed. One was set up to be a rope area with a couple of suspension frames and a tatami mat area for floor work. The other room featured a full-sized cage, a kneeling pillory, and a special bondage chair.

I could picture having my two slaves bound in the pillory and chair, open and accessible to guests. The realization hit me like a punch in the gut: it was possible that Diana would not be part of any of this. Before I could slide into a bad mood, there was a knock on the door.

"Bonjour!" shouted Claudia and Jean.

"You're here!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Bienvenu mes amis," I chimed in, swept up into a three-way hug with our french friends.

"Mon Coeur, this is amazing. Look at this view," the gorgeous Claudia gasped to her husband, dragging him to the windows overlooking the Capitol.

"I cannot wait to take your ass while we look over the seat of power of this country," Jean, the towering Frenchman told his wife.

We all laughed at his statement. It felt good to be in the company of our friends, again. Our group headed back to our respective rooms to get ready before going down to the opening reception. On the way to the elevators, we ran into Priya and Preti as they arrived from San Francisco. After kisses and some groping of the beautiful Indian-American sisters, we left them to head downstairs.

The opening reception was held in a large ballroom. On one end of the space, there was a stage with a runway. The opposite side of the room had a bar and snack area in each corner. The programming for the event alternated between speeches by various groups and runway shows by some of the sponsoring vendors.

By the time the opening remarks were to start, most of our friends were gathered together. Joining the San Francisco group of Claudia, Jean, Priya, Preti, were Starr and Bear who were friends of Kenji. From the DC side, we had Vivian, Max, Jack, Aiko, Baby, who not only in a polycule with my friends Jason and Scott but also visibly pregnant.

"OK, which of you two brutes is responsible for ruining one of my favorite pussies in the world?" I asked. Scott sheepishly raised his hand.