Legally Bound to Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Nothing is going to ruing my pussy," Baby exclaimed. "Besides, as I recall, you like my little asshole the most," she intoned in her best "little" voice and shot me a wink. I gave them all a big celebratory hug.

Starr and Bear grinned at the exchange. I met them once before at a play party in San Francisco. Looking at Starr, you would have never have guessed that she one of the most successful riggers in the country. She looked more like a California beach girl than a highly sought after rope artist, consulting on movies and photo sets all over the world. Bear, her partner, was her rope bottom and photographer. They were headlining the next day's main party, both were teaching classes, and had completely booked the studio they created to take pictures during the event.

"Hey, gang! Katherine needs to go get ready for her runway show and I want to go talk to some folks. Meet you guys back at the private play space for the dinner party at 8:30," I told the group.

As we walked away, I checked my phone. No messages from Diana. I tapped a quick text.

Do you have an eta yet?

I delivered Katherine, dressed in a black kajira tunic to the backstage green room. It was a whirlwind of activity but somehow we were able to find Thomas. He looked stressed but in control of the chaos surrounding him. Telling them both to break a leg, I left for the relative calm of the main floor.

"Sir Sam!" I heard from behind me.

Turning, I recognized one of the regulars of our protocol poker events.

"Great to see you, Kurt," I said, shaking his hand. "Are you coming tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't miss the return of protocol poker! After it ended, I started a little version of it in Baltimore. We've had a pretty good run of a full table every month for a couple of years. I invited some of my buddies to join tomorrow. You won't believe who is going to be there," Kurt teased.

"Who?"

"It is too good to spoil now! Anyway I have to get going but I am looking forward to tomorrow night," Kurt said as he headed towards the exit.

I checked my phone, again. Nothing new was in my messages. It was now 7 pm and our dinner started at 8:30. My anxiety spiked. Was Diana even going to show? Was this her way of breaking up? What had I done wrong?

I got bourbon on the rocks and attempted to distract myself with various conversations. Thoughts of Diana's distance kept popping into my head. Just when I decided to step outside to call her, Claudia came to find me.

"Come, mon cheri, we must get to our seats before the show starts."

The gorgeous amazon led me to a couple of empty chairs on the right-hand side of the runway reserved for us by Jean and Baby.

"Thanks for holding my spot," I told them.

"No problem," Baby replied. "These days, any excuse to get off my feet for a while is good enough for me!"

When I sat down, Claudia snuggled into my side.

"I have longed for your touch," she breathed into my ear. "Feel how much I have anticipated our reunion."

Claudia guided my hand under her strapless red cocktail dress. My fingers grazed her the bare lips of her pussy. I slipped a finger between her labia to confirm her arousal. Pulling back my hand I licked her juices off my finger and sent them back to the source. Claudia moaned in my ear as I penetrated her. When I removed them again, I ordered Baby to lick my fingers clean.

"You are a goddess," Baby breathed to the dark-haired beauty to my right. "I want to worship you."

"That can be arranged, minette," Claudia responded seductively. "Please, Sam! Do not tease me!"

Smiling, I returned my hand to her waiting pussy. I traced circles over her swollen clit. Her moans and shaking legs told me how close she was to orgasm. I stopped suddenly, eliciting a frustrated slap on the arm from Claudia. I responded by raking my fingernails up the inside of her elegant thigh.

"Oui," she hissed, enjoying the pain and its contrast to the pleasure she received before that.

I loved how Claudia experienced pleasure and pain. As much as I wanted to keep her on edge, the opening remarks were scheduled to begin so I decided to push the Frenchwoman over the edge. I pushed my index and middle finger into soaking pussy and curled my ring finger into her anus that was wet with juices leaking out of her vagina. Claudia pushed her face into my neck and I clenched and relaxed my fingers, causing them to slide in and out of her holes. In less than a minute, I could feel her legs shaking. The intensity of her breathing increased until her orgasm hit her.

Claudia's aftershocks were still clenching my fingers when she pulled me into a deep kiss. The timing was perfect as the house lights blinked to indicate the beginning of the program. I removed my fingers and gave them to Baby to clean off, which she did with relish. Claudia shifted to her right to snuggle with Jean while holding my hand against her thigh. She stayed like that until the first speaker was finished.

In all, there were three speeches and three runway shows. The first show was a latex fetishwear exhibition that held Jean and Claudia in rapt attention. The second show was all about leather and I made a couple of notes for pieces that caught my eye. Katherine walked in the final show that was all about collars and other bondage devices.

My beautiful slave walked out last in the bronze collar I gave her. Attached to her collar was a series of exquisite chains. Two of those chains were attached to ornately bejeweled four-pin nipple clamps. The other chains attached to a metal loincloth that matched her nipple clamps. Completing the look was a headpiece with a veil of thinner versions of the chains connected to her collar. My blonde slave drew massive cheers from the crowd when she did a short belly dance routine at the end of the runway. In short, she was stunning, sexy, and the star of the show.

After the show, the models mingled with the crowd in the ballroom. Katherine, ever the exhibitionist, was glowing. She was greeted with hugs and kisses from our friends. Strangers complimented her outfit and sexy moves. More than a few photographers pressed their cards into her hand for future work. 8:30 approached and we grouped up to exit for dinner.

"Master, I need to go give these pieces back to Thomas. They are worth a fortune and I don't want him to worry," Katherine said.

"Why would he want them back, they are mine after all," I replied with a wink.

Katherine gasped, looking at me to judge whether I was joking. Seeing that I was serious she threw her arms around me, thanking me over and over again.

"Let's go, gang. Dinner awaits!" I told our group.

We made our way out of the ballroom. Once in the elevator, Katherine whispered in my ear: "I can't wait for you to use your adoring slave tonight, Master."

My mood changed dramatically when we walked into our play space. Sure, everything was set for the high protocol dinner. Missing, however, was Diana. Her decision was clear. She did not want to be part of our house. I needed to make my peace with that fact. I took five minutes in the master bathroom to calm down and put on a brave face. When I felt like I could face people and not lose it, I went to help greet our guests.

Tonight's high protocol dinner was full of people we knew. The idea was our first night would be a great time to reconnect with friends, whereas Saturday night would be an opportunity to connect with a wider range of people. Despite that, I felt very alone. I was replaying every interaction with Diana in my mind to see where I could have read her differently. In the middle of wallowing, Katherine approached.

"Master, it is time to welcome our guests and commence the dinner," my blonde slave prompted me, snapping me out of my ruminations.

I took my position, clinking a knife against my glass to quiet the crowd and get their attention. After about a minute, the room was silent and 40 eyes were on me. Katherine was in position #1 on my right.

"Welcome, esteemed guests! It is wonderful to be surrounded by so many friends. Please, enjoy yourselves during this event. You were all given the protocols ahead of time and none of are newbies so I'm not going to enumerate them all. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask one of our Table Captains: Jack over there and Vivian here."

I called up Priya, Preti, and Baby. Besides their black ribbons, they were all wearing black kneepads. "This dinner has a special element, under-table service. At each place setting, you will notice there is a small flashlight. To request service from one of these three, shine a light under the table. If you are getting serviced, put your flashlight standing up in front of your plate so the rest of us can time our requests accordingly. Any questions about how it works? If not... without further ado," I began but stopped due to a commotion from the back of the room.

"Wait," a familiar voice yelled out.

The crowd parted and standing naked in front of me was Diana. She gracefully dropped into position #2.

"I am here to petition to be your collared slave," Diana clearly said.

A combination of relief and happiness washed over me. It made me feel weak at the knees. My eyes watered. With a voice shaking with emotion I ordered her to crawl to me. I ordered her to sit in position #1.

"I accept your petition," I said causing our guests to erupt in cheers.

Baby approached me with Diana's slave contract and a pen. I turned handed the pen to Diana and she signed it. I took the bound contract and then pen and signed it. As our friends clapped, I knelt and kissed my newest slave. I then turned and kiss Katherine, who had tears of joy streaming down her face. She and Diana shared a kiss. I gestured for Diana to kneel on my left-hand side.

Jean began to clink his glass, to get everyone's attention. I notice there were slaves circulating trays with glasses of champagne to our guests. "It is my distinct pleasure to be the first to honor the House of Libra. Please raise your glasses to the House, long may it stand!"

I was handed a glass and acknowledge the crowd. After taking a sip, I gave a sip to Katherine and Diana in turn. Jack walked up to me with a jacket in his hands.

"This is from your friends. We all count ourselves lucky to have the House of Libra in our lives," Jack said as he handed me a beautiful burgundy velvet smoking jacket with a black crest featuring the libra symbol in gold embroidery.

I removed my jacket and put the smoking jacket on. It felt exquisite.

"This is surreal!"

"Enjoy it, man! Your girls worked hard to put this all together," Jack informed me.

I turned and pulled my two slaves up to a standing hug.

"What is with you two and surprises?" I asked the girls in my arms.

"We knew you were disappointed with how I asked the last time. So we decided to do it right this time, Master," Diana said.

"Well, since you were just answering the question I asked and you never lied to me, I can't be mad. You did stress me out, however, and I intend to repay the favor."

"It was my idea, Master! Please don't take it out solely on her," Katherine exclaimed with a wicked smirk.

"Greedy, girl! I wouldn't think of forgetting about you either," I told the blonde while I squeezed both of their asses. "Now off with you both, this is our party, after all. You have five minutes to get ready and start your service." I gave them a good spank and sent them on their way.

Those were probably the fastest five minutes of my life. After receiving a ton of congratulations from my guests, back slaps and my fair sharing of ribbing from Scott and Jason it was time to sit down. Before I got too comfortable, Vivian informed me that I needed in one of the side rooms for a few pictures.

Starr and Bear had converted a section of the rope room into a photo studio with fancy lights and a professional bac drop. In front of the camera was an upholstered Victorian-style wingback chair that looked like an updated throne. Kneeling on either side the chair were my slaves, wearing matching back kajira tunics with belts that bore the same Libra symbol as the crest on my blazer. They were stunning.

Bear directed us as we took photos in a few different configurations. My personal favorite was when I was sitting in the chair holding on to my girls on the end of leashes that matched their bronze collars. Bear and Starr were an efficient team and we were out of there in less than 15 minutes. They joined me at my table as the girls went to check on service.

Dinner was a lively affair. I enjoyed the conversations and watching a tablemate try to keep their faces straight when one of the under-table slaves got to them. Vivian, who I had never seen engage with a woman pounded on the table as Preti tongued her to a powerful climax. She had her sub, Max, by the ear forcing him to watch the beautiful Indian-American servicing her.

"You need to learn everything this girl is doing. I am going to test you later and you better not fail me," threatened the Nubian Domme.

Besides the slaves under the table, there were many other forms of entertainment. My friends, no stranger to protocol events, were in top form as they enforced rules and created predicament scenes involving the submissives serving the event. During dessert, Katherine and Diana did a very sexy belly dancing routine and one of the male subs pulled off an incredible Chippendale's worthy striptease.

After dinner, the play party just got better. I had Preti and Priya locked in special bondage devices that exposed their pussies in such a position and height that anyone could walk up and fuck them. Katherine and Diana acted as fluffers, getting Jean and me extremely hard so we could take the sisters. I started with Preti. I sank my cock deep into her tight pussy. I fucked Preti until her cried drowned out those from Priya.

Jean and I switched sisters. As Katherine prepared me with a new condom, I ordered her to lube up Priya's ass. True to her anal loving ways, Priya let out a prolonged moan when she felt my blonde slave's tongue and fingers preparing her for my penetration. She screamed her approval as I sank my hard cock deep into her ass. I fuck her mercilessly through multiple orgasms until I joined her with a howling climax.

I knew my slaves were very worked up. I could tell by the hungry looks in their eyes that they wanted to have me. After ordering them to position #4, I flipped up the tunic fabric covering their genitals and exposed their wetness to a group of our guests.

"These horny slaves want something but I'm not sure they deserve to get it right now," I told our guests. "After all the stress they put me through I think they should suffer a bit. Don't you agree?"

The small crowd gathered answered with a chorus of "yes's".

"I think they don't believe that you deserve a reward, yet. I'll tell you what... If you can get half the group to say 'yes' I will fuck you both," I told my slaves.

Katherine and Diana snapped into action. They worked the group, begging for their reward. The perverted sadists that I call friends made them work for their votes. There were spankings, kisses and oral favors handed out.

"Oh my God! I was prepared to be a hard ass but after how she licked my pussy I have to say 'yes'," one of the Dommes exclaimed after Katherine rocked her world.

"Ok girls, you have earned your reward. Let's go see Starr in the rope room," I conceded.

My sexy slaved crawled ahead of me to the side room where Starr and Bear were waiting. I ordered Katherine and Diana to get naked. At Starr's direction, we rigged up the girls in a two-person suspension where they were perpendicular and exposing their pussies and faces. I was able to pull the ropes to swing them around allowing me to alternate between the two. I would have Diana sucking my cock then swing Katherine around to take a turn.

Upping the difficulty, Starr attached cordless Hitachi wands to press against their clits. I informed my slaves that they could not cum unless my cock was in their mouths, essentially creating a game of hot potato with my dick. Diana was the first to cum, screaming around my erection as her body shook. While that was happening, Katherine was begging her turn with my cock so she could get relief. She took me deep in her throat and started coming so hard she squirted against the wand.

I spun them around again, this time alternating between their pussies instead of mouths. The same rule about orgasms applied but instead of a wand stimulating the girl not getting fucked, it was Starr's tongue. I already came once earlier that night so I was in it for a marathon session. After both girls had climaxed on my cock, I lubed them up and proceeded to fuck their tight asses in the same manner. When they didn't have my cock in their asses, they had Bear's girthy cock in their mouths and Starr's strap on dildo in their pussy.

Both girls were fucked out by the time we let them down. Starr and Bear had both cum. I was the only one who had not climaxed in that scene. My girls crawled over to me and poured their souls into a double blowjob for the ages. At one point, Katherine did her best to fuck my ass with her tongue while Diana did her patented move of repeatedly rocking the head of my cock between her tongue and the back of her throat. I came so hard my legs shook for minutes. Ever the cum slut, Diana smiled like the cat who got the cream before sharing some with her sister slave.

We cuddled for a while in the main room, watching all the action around us. Jack and Aiko paired up with Starr and Bear for a hot rope-centric foursome. Aiko sounded like she really enjoyed Bear's thick dick. I was more than a little envious of Jack since I not had the chance to experience Starr's pussy, yet.

As hot as that group was, another scene captured my attention. Even though I was exhausted, watching Baby worship Claudia's pussy while Jean fucked his wife's ass as he delivered blows from a leather paddle caused my dick to stir. The dark-haired beauty screamed french profanities as her partners brought her to a final climax. I briefly contemplated getting involved but decided to save some energy for the rest of the weekend.

After a great post-party cuddle and casual makeout sessions with friends as they dropped by the couch on their way back to their rooms, we called it a night. The girls, a bit sore from the action, crawled gingerly down the hall to our room. By the time we settled into bed, nothing short of a nuclear bomb would have been able to wake us.

All of us had busy schedules Saturday. I taught a workshop on predicament scenes with the girls as my helpers. After that, we all went separate directions with Diana going to a meet up for younger kinksters, Katherine modeling at Thomas's booth, and me having a few workshops on erotic hypnosis that I wanted to attend.

Later that evening we attended a fetish ball decked out to the nines. Claudia and Jean stole the show in their latex bodysuits. Aiko got a ton of attention wearing a dress made of Jack's intricate rope work. Baby made a lot of people do a doubletake in her schoolgirl outfit that only accentuated her baby bump. Vivian shocked us all by breaking out a new leather jumpsuit that made her look like a goddess.

As much fun as we had dancing and socializing, the group left the ballroom at 11 pm, right after Starr and Bear's big finale to get ready for protocol poker starting at 11:30. All I had to do was change jackets but the girls needed time to change out of the bejeweled slave outfits from Thomas. Each of the four-pinned nipple clamps took minutes to remove. We barely made it out of room with a minute to spare.

"Sir Sam, I would like you to meet my friend Diego," Kurt greeted me as soon as I walked into the suite.