Legend of Mustang Sally Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Trevor, with a mischievous smile on his face. "I turned her vagina, into my personal gym, so my dick could do some repetitions. Knowing she a Catholic, and sodomy being a mortal sin. I'm proud to say I took her anal virginity that night. She later gave birth to two baby turds. I named them Ren, and Stinky. Knew they were mine, when I saw them for the first time floating inside the toilet bowl. They both had daddy's nut sauce still dripping off them." Trevor said, after sharing more than necessary.

Realizing, this exercise of sexual creativity for the mind, went off the rails, after the two boys open their mouths. I decided to stop listening to them as they rambled on. My mind, preparing verbal contracts, to the sound of their voices yapping in the background. Instead of thinking of ways to stop the progression to where this was obviously going. My brain was flooded with endorphins, from the perverted idea of getting fucked, by two cute high school seniors in my kitchen.

Knowing, if one of the boys latter reviled who's mom they boned, or I got caught with a dick in my hand. It would definitely be embarrassing for both my son and I. I'm not stupid, boys their age are going to brag about their conquest. But, if I can redact from their future conversation, where, when, and with whom. Then any topic to what my boobs look like in motion, or how I preformed over all, didn't matter. Without putting a face to the ass they tapped, it could be anyone.

Noticing both of them had pulled out their wallets. Confused, I stopped imagining non disclosure agreements, that could never be enforced, to listen to what Trevor had to say.

"We're all adults here, so you don't have to worry about anything illegal transpiring. Now, I don't have my drivers license on me, however, Ryan does. Just saying, it would suck if he got to bone you, and I didn't. Also, Ryan and I were both in the scouts, like altar boys, we know how to keep our mouth shut." Trevor said, bringing up more questions I felt needed to be asked by a trained psychiatrist.

Ryan, now stepping in, after realizing his stupid friend was blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"This new sexual journey, to venture where few have gone, and taste forbidden fruit that has never been more sweeter. You are more then just scratching a woman off my fuck it list." Ryan said, standing so close to me, my nipples were almost touching him. "We didn't come here to watch football on a Sunday afternoon. We came to seduce the hot mom, that everyone on varsity beats off to at night."

Ryan's masturbation line, wasn't something most women would enjoy finding in a love litter, or on a card tied to a dozen roses. However, the thought of a high school football team, using me as inspiration for pulling their dicks at night. Got me so horny, I couldn't think straight.

"So you boys, wanna fuck your little homies mom?" I said, in a seductive voice. "Then take the sandwiches, and chips into the living room. Wait about an hour, and meet me upstairs in my bedroom without anyone noticing." These are the words I wanted to say.

Instead, this happened. "Mom, what the hell is taking so long?" My son, yelling from the living room, asking for the sandwiches.

Trevor, and Ryan, realizing the sound of a cock block, calling from two rooms down. Going for their last attempt to close the deal. They pull out cash from their wallets, leaving it in a pile, sitting on my kitchen counter.

In shock, from what their apparent implication was. "Oh no boys, there's so much wrong with this picture." I said to them, not knowing to laugh or cry. "First off, never proposition a woman for sex, unless you know she's a prostitute. Then don't further add insult, to what looks to be $46, and a game card from a children's pizza place."

"There's more to that game card, than just hours of endless fun, and prizes." Trevor said, reminding me how concussions in football, causes brain damage. "I'm talking boneless chicken wings, pizza, endless salad bars, all you can drink soda fountain. And a house band, that only plays the hits from the 80s. Plus, the best amateur fights in town. Their are so many parents, beating the shit out of each other nightly, it's pizzariffic."

"Look babe, I'm kind of big deal when the manager not around. I do more than just wear a mouse suit, that brings joy to all the children of the world. Except for toddlers, they fucking hate me. Anytime, you wanna make some time, with the big cheese himself. Just let me know, and I'll make it rain tickets in your bedroom." Trevor said, trying to sell a romantic evening, that's ends with me getting fucked by a furry.

Taking a moment, to digest everything that was happening. I realized what I needed to do.

"Your girlfriends, must be very happy with the both of you. Now if you will excuse me, I need to take the snacks out for some hungry boys." I said, to both of them, wanting to rip the buttons off their blue jeans with my teeth. "I believe you two can keep a secret, but it wouldn't be appropriat. I'm very sorry for leading you guys on." This is what I said, before leaving Trevor, and Ryan in the kitchen.

As I dropped off the tray of food, on the coffee table in the living room, then went up to my bedroom. If either Ryan, or Trevor, had followed me upstairs. I would have pounced on them like a horny bitch in heat.

Fucking 18 year old teenagers was one thing. However, fucking 18 year old teenagers, that are acquaintances, and go to the same high school as my son. I knew, what ever consciously keeps me from doing something stupid, it seemed to be taking a vacation when it came to sex. This was a problem that could only be remedied by trained professionals.

Days later, I called into work sick on a Friday. Then took a two hour drive, showing up to the University around 1 a clock in the afternoon. Stepping out of my car, in black stiletto heels, wearing only underwear, underneath a tan colored trench coat.

I walked 2 blocks over to the fraternity house, in the middle of a busy college campus. With young people, faculty, and I assumed parents, all around me. I could feel people's eyes, watching the directions I was going in.

Before contemplating knocking on the frat house front door. I turned around to look behind me, to confirm my suspicions. As several people, maybe not all, were in fact watching me. I assumed, this is what a man feels like, when trying to be inconspicuous, going to an Asian massage parlor.

Instead of announcing my arrival, for my triumphant return. I just let myself in. Soon as I'm standing in the middle of the living room, and the front door closes behind me. Looking at the 5 young men hanging out, with a baffled, and confused look on their face. To why I would be there in the first place.

Not saying a word to anyone my entire time at the frat house that day. With my hair, nails, and makeup, done to perfection. I opened up my trench coat, before dropping it on the floor. Standing in front of the TV, in 8 inch pumps. Wearing only a black thong, and a matching bra. The words, "fuck toy," stitched in pink cursive on each breast cup.

Soon as my trench coat slapped the manolian floor. Quicker, than I could snapped my fingers. I could feel my body being levitated through the air, as the sound of wind rushed by me. Only taking seconds, before I was bent over the armrest of the couch, in a standing position, getting fucked from behind. Along with 2 fingers up my ass, and a cock in my mouth.

This was the the type of trained professionalism I needed. I left that evening, feeling like a new woman after a spa day, complete with a high protein facial.

Now with all my inhibition, and social barriers taken down. Crossing the line into Slutsville with Amy, was only a two hour drive from my house. Returning to the frat house several more times, within a three month period. Always having sex with 3, or more men each time I visited.

However, the last couple of visits, it felt like I was traveling two hours away, just to masturbate. No longer wanting to be stuck in traffic for 4 hours. I found my time better suited elsewhere for the rest of the 2016 school year.

Around the same time I stopped going to the fraternity house. I gave my husband another chance to work things out through marriage counseling. At this point in are relationship, considering what my days consisted of during our separation. My husband's sad attempts to cheat on me, after I caught him downloading dating application. Seemed to no longer matter anymore.

End of part 2.

From the mind of, Epcy,6,9,.

12