All Comments on 'Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 01'

by CaptJackAubrey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Encore! Encore! Encore!

Great going. Good detailing

Please do continue. Look forward to discover the "Magic" in the Cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Patrick O'Brian

Does Dr. Maturin helps you with that story?

Good one.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Not sure what to think about this combination of disconnected scenes

So far it's not a story. More like a random series of concepts waiting to be sorted.

Most unsatisfactory was the frequent mentioning of details about which we know nothing.

Most negative was the father son encounter following a mention no of a group mother grandparent tryst but only on passing.

meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Tragic Cock" would be better.

If there was a magic, wouldn't have to screw his daughter for jollies. No Magic in fucking your daughter - just illness. Get help.

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 6 years ago
One of my absolute favorites!

Ignore the haters. I love this story. Specifically the last scene between father and son. So fucking hot. I've exploded to the description of Peter swallowing his son's load SO many times I've lost count. There's just something really exciting about the lurid description of a pulsing cock unleashing rivulets of baby batter into another man's mouth. Especially when that mouth belongs to an immediate family member. I think this might be my absolute favorite gay incest scene. 5 out 5 stars.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked the threesome with the daughter and the parents. Could have done without the son sucking off the dad, though. Just not my thing. A heads up at the beginning of the story about the gay part would have been nice.

Theo2dayTheo2dayover 4 years ago
Super delicious and hotter than hell

Well written from the dads point of view. Great details without becoming vulgar. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everything from dad mom and daughter to son was just fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous