Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie is a fairly forceful personality. She is very smart, both academically and common sensibly. She graduated in the top ten (Not percent; top ten. She was seventh. End Proud Dad Aside.) of her high school class and is currently enjoying a full-ride scholarship at a very well-respected university. She has a solid, honest understanding of herself. I am always amazed how self-aware and reflective she is. Even when Katie went through puberty, she had an anchored center. She has the willpower to overcome her own emotions, or not, as she sees fit. She is definitely in command of herself and what she wants. She has simple tastes such as her signature pony tail that she has been rocking since middle school, although it was a little mussed after her orgasm.

Katie expects others to be as straight forward and as open as she is. When she encounters people that are not, well, they don't last long. That has resulted in her having a small number of very close, loyal friends. It also resulted in her being very selective of people, especially boys since, let's face it, most boys don't tend to be straight forward and open. They are typically too busy trying to convince the world of whatever persona they think they should be projecting. So, Katie has never had much time for boys.

Boys, however, have a bunch of time for Katie. She developed into an absolute knockout. Her hair was a mix of my sandy color and her mother's wavy thickness, but Katie wore it a bit longer than Pam. By the time she was eighteen, she had filled out into a very tone, slim curved body. With her youth, she was less voluptuous than Pam tending more to sleek. Her breasts were a bit smaller, but perkier; her bottom less full but higher and tighter. Being of a height with her mom, Katie's body type was more feline, rather than Pam's more classic hour-glass figure. She tended to wrap all that up in very unassuming clothes, though. She dressed more tomboyish favoring sweat pants, loose jeans, baggy shirts and so on.

Which is why it didn't particularly surprise me when she answered, "Well, I don't really have, um, a lot of, you know: experience."

Pam and I both nodded our understanding.

"And well, um...ugh. How do I say this?" She took a pause scooching up, snuggling even closer into her mom and hugging her knees up to her breasts. She was probably going to say something profound and important that I needed to hear so I tore my eyes away from her spread-lipped, pussy-pink cunt that was on show in her new sitting position.

"Look, I've never been interested in just having sex with random guys. Like, I get that I'm ok looking and have a good body, even if most people don't see it because I wear comfy clothes and stuff, but I've never met someone..." she seemed to question herself, but went on "...that I've connected with to the point where I'd want to have sex with them."

"That makes perfect sense, honey," Pam said.

"So, I'm kind of caught waiting for some perfect guy and that leaves me so horny all the time! That's why Becky and I, you know, play together. It's sexy and kind of kinky doing it in front of each other. I mean, seeing Becky's wet cunt is really sexy, and fucking ourselves feels good and all, but it's not enough because it's really only like, assisted masturbation. Then, I come home, and... I gotta admit. You guys turn me on more than anyone else out there!" Katie flailed her arms about apparently indicating the world at large. "I don't think you guys realize how sexy you are or how much you radiate it. You two, my parents, ooze sexiness! I mean, hello! we can see you grab each other, pet each other! And, all the kissing! Ah! I want all that because you make it look so good, but for fuck's sake, it makes me so horny."

While Katie took a brief pause shifting her bottom around a bit because I think she was getting turned on again, I reflected that I had never really heard her swear before that night. I guess it had gone past me while I was engaged with her tasty pussy, but now her lascivious word choice was very erotic adding to my penial discomfort, or in laymen's terms: it bloated my swollen cock some more.

"And, well, um, if I'm being totally honest, there is someone I am dying to fuck," Katie put a very distinct growl accent on the "fuck" and hesitated.

"I'm sorry Mom, but Dad is so hot," she blurted. "I've wanted to fuck him for a long time. I, I saw him coming out of the pool once, a couple years ago I guess, and his trunks came untied falling to his knees. I got a two second glimpse of his cock and have wanted him since. Becky has caught me shouting out 'Daddy!' more than once when I cum in front of her. It gets her really wet. Anyway, I want... I want him to..." she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and continued: "...to be my first. I want Dad to take my virginity!"

As one might expect, there was a long pause after Katie's admission. I clamped my mouth shut knowing this was not about me; it was about Katie, and Pam was much better suited to help her.

Pam hugged Katie closer to her kissing her temple and slowly rocking her. "Definitely, Magic Cock," Pam whispered, barely audible.

"What?" asked Katie.

"Oh, nothing."

"And, it's not just that," Katie went on. "I think I might be the most perverted virgin ever. Like, right now, I would love it if you took off your top, Mom, so I could feel your tits against my back and have your nipples press into me. And, and..." Katie was talking fast now and Pam shushed her telling her it was "Ok." and to "Slow down."

"Ok, ok. Whew. One orgasm and I'm spilling all my secrets!" Katie joked. "Anyway, I thought if I could convince you to share Dad's cock by letting me suck him, you'd eventually share more of him, if you know what I mean, and let Dad fuck me. There, I've said it."

All this honesty had me feeling so close to my girls that I wanted to pull both of them to me and bear hug them for all I was worth, but I let the emotions play out. Pam kept rocking Katie; Katie kept holding her mom's hug around her. It was sweet. However, my cock didn't care. It was still a fucking monolith.

After a few minutes, Pam had obviously made a decision. Pam had this way about her that when she makes a profound decision she doesn't try to put it into words. She puts it into action.

Pam tenderly turned Katie's head and lightly kissed her on the lips. Pam held the kiss longer than expected for a mom-daughter kiss before she gently pushed her tongue through Katie's unresisting lips. They kissed passionately for some time. As crass as it sounds, and actually was, I started stroking my aching dick; this girly show was too much.

Pam broke the kiss with a smile and lifted her top over her head then settled back to cradle a smiling, happy daughter. Katie wiggled her back a little to make sure we all understood she was enjoying the feel of her mom's big tits on her back. Pam extended her right leg around Katie, now completely enveloping her. Both women were glassy eyed with sexual desire squirming against each other. The room was bathed in the sweet, musky scent of excited cunt.

"I think Daddy really needs our help, Katie," Pam said as coquettishly as I've ever heard her say anything.

"He did help me with my problem," Katie replied staring lecherously at my hand sliding up and down on my cock.

Yet, neither mother nor daughter made a move towards me. They stayed as they were except Katie extended and spread her legs toward me opening her drenched pink-fleshed pussy.

"I can't remember the last time I've seen your Dad this hard," Pam noted nonchalantly. "In fact, I think you've made him even bigger than he normally is."

"Dad has a big cock, Mom," Katie pointed out. "How do you deal with that monster day-in and day-out?"

At this point, shamelessly, my daughter slipped her fore finger in her mouth and lightly nibbled it. Seriously. My wife and daughter were shamelessly cock-teasing me!

"Oh, I make do," Pam said raking the back of her nails down across her daughter's right tit and nipple as she lowered her hand further to Katie's still sopping wet pussy and began to lightly rub Katie's young, stiff clit.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels good Mom! You're getting my clit as hard as Daddy's dick," cooed my daughter.

"Do you think you should suck your Daddy's fat cock, Katie?"

"Do you think he would like that, Mom? I haven't sucked that many dicks, and never one as big as Daddy's."

"I think your father would love you suck on his big prick. But, you have to promise to swallow all of his hot cum," Pam said as if assigning a chore.

"I don't know, Mommy. Look at the size of his balls! I mean, I'll try to drink all of Daddy's thick, tasty cum, but he might drown me," Katie replied in her little girl's voice while still nibbling on her finger.

This was all well and good. I mean, I got it. Arousing, teasing and all that, but I'd had enough. I went up on my knees, shuffling in between Katie's legs to present my throbbing dick to my daughter's mouth. She looked up at me still playfully nibbling her finger and smiling as innocently as she could with her mom finger-fucking her and her dad's pre-cum dripping cock inches from her face.

"Suck me, Katie," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," is all she said in response before grabbed my cock and stuffing it into her mouth.

"That's it Katie, take your Daddy's cock. Suck that fat piece of meat," Pam encouraged.

While Katie didn't have a lot of experience, she was very aroused which I think is just as good when it comes to cock-sucking. She may have been a novice but she was so turned on that she had no inhibitions so she let her lust take over. She lost herself in worshiping my cock while her mom kept up a stream of filthy pep-talk.

"Oh Katie, you are a born cocksucker! Get Dad's dick all wet with your spit. You want it dripping. More tongue sweetie and be careful with your teeth. Don't forget those fat balls. Eat more of Daddy's thick cock-meat. Let it touch the back of your throat. Gagging is good; it'll make more spit. Swallow your Daddy's dick, my dirty little cock-slut."

And so on.

In my opinion, blowjobs are like pizza: even the worst one I've ever had was still pretty good. In any case, Katie was sucking the holy living fuck out of my rigid, meaty pole. My cock is pretty fat and about eight inches long but she was unintimidated by it taking little over half before backing off. Again, it was her enthusiasm that I was really enjoying. She was bobbing her head back and forth with a fury while slobbering all over my prick. Once Pam showed Katie how to time her mouth sucking with her hand fisting the base of my cock, it didn't take long for my orgasm to build, especially with all the stimulation I'd had since Pam had bent over to pick up some socks.

I felt my orgasm begin at the base of my balls and move up my expanding shaft, knowing there was no going back.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum girls!" I said to warn Katie since I tend to ejaculate a lot. By a lot, I mean that I cum more than twice the average man according to my doctor, and his nurse. Different story, but we're talking tablespoons, not teaspoons. I'm a cum-freak of nature.

Katie popped my cock out of her mouth leaving spit trails stretching from the head of my pulsing meat just long enough to say, "Do it Daddy! Cum in my mouth! I wanna taste you and swallow all your sperm!"

I noticed Pam's hand down between her own legs. She was jacking off Katie and herself! "Shoot your hot, thick sperm in Katie's mouth, Pete! Make her drink all of it. Make her your cock-sucking, cum-slut!" she panted.

That did it. I pumped shot after shot of my steaming semen into my gurgling daughter's mouth. She took the first couple of shots while moaning around my spurting shaft, but I think she forgot to swallow because the next one caused her to choke spitting out globs of cum back onto my cock, balls and stomach as she pulled off. My next rope of cum arced past Katie's shoulder right into Pam's mouth. What a shot! The last of my spurts plastered Katie's face with cum, coating her from hairline to chin and flooding both tight-shut eyes. Katie then sucked my twitching cock back into her mouth milking it until I was empty and started to soften.

"Sorry I didn't swallow all your cum, Daddy. I will do better next time, I promise," Katie said blindly, licking the drooling last bit of semen from my wilting dick while smiling up at me with her cum splattered lips.

Pam used her fingers to scoop my steaming semen from Katie's face, especially her spunk swamped eyes, and fed the slippery cock-juice into her daughter's mouth.

"You did great, sweetie. You made Daddy shoot all over you," I congratulated her.

"And me, too!" Pam piped in still ushering strings of my copious sperm into Katie's open mouth. "You really had him coming, honey. I don't think anyone could have contained that load."

"That was a lot more cum than I was expecting!" Katie exclaimed. "The two other times I've made a boy cum, it was just a couple squirts and some dribbling."

"I know, honey. It just means Daddy loves you, so much. The more cum, the more love, I've always said!" joked Pam.

I flopped back down on my back landing in some of my cum that had dripped onto the bed. We'd probably want to change the covers, but then maybe not.

"I need to rest for a sec. I was out of it there for a moment; were you guys able to get off?"

"Mommy made me cum just as you started to shoot in my mouth," Katie said using her little girl voice for some reason. Well, the reason was it was kinky and arousing as hell as she was now sharing finger loads of my hot jizz with her mom. "I think that's why I choked. Next time I will make sure you pump my tummy full of your hot sperm directly."

I noticed Katie was stressing the next time. She was really into this incest stuff. I am forty something. I do not recover from orgasms that quickly, but I swear my dick shivered.

"I was close to cumming," Pam said, "when a rope of your cum hit me in the mouth. So, hell yeah I came!"

Katie moved over laying her head on my chest and splaying her leg over mine to where I could feel her warm moistness on my thigh. She began idly playing with the cum on my cock and abdomen, swirling the slippery semen around dreamily, occasionally eating some from a glazed finger. Pam leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. I could taste the unmistakable sharp flavor of my semen on her tongue. My dick was starting to thicken when Pam broke the kiss declaring it was time to get cleaned up.

Over an hour later, I pulled up the covers over Katie as I bent to kiss her goodnight. She immediately snaked her tongue into my mouth and tried to pull me down into bed with her. Using will power I didn't know I had, I gently broke off, kissed her forehead and left. I walked back to my room, slipped into bed next to Pam and shut off the lights. We laid there quietly for a moment, then Pam snuggled up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"That was so hot," she said softly. "We've come full circle, I guess. But, I'm worried what it means for our family."

"Don't worry, we love our kids. We'd never hurt them. Everything will be ok, trust me," I assured her.

"What about Jake? I don't think Katie is going to stop until she has you fucking her silly so it's going to be hard to keep it secret. You know, I don't like secrets," she said.

"Don't worry. I think I know what to do about it. I promise," I said as my dick started harden. I never did get around to telling her my secret.

"Thanks Pete. You always do take care of things for the best."

"No, thank you honey. It makes me happy making you and the kids happy. It really does. It is all I want in this life."

"I know that. Which is why I'm going to make you fuck me now," she growled. "Fingering myself is just not the same as having your giant cock splitting me open."

"Come and get it, you insatiable fuck-slut," I offered.

Having had an orgasm only a couple of hours earlier, I was able to pound Pam for a long time. And pound her I did. We weren't in the mood to make love. We wanted to fuck like animals; we did. I have a habit of losing myself to lust and become a savage; Pam triggered the savage in me that night. I have no idea how many times Pam came, if she did at all. That may be insensitive, but I was too busy slamming her cunt as hard as I could. When she cried mercy, saying she'd had enough and her pussy was too tender, I pulled out and shoved my cock up into her tight ass. I do not have the right sort of dick to make abrupt anal sex very pleasurable; it is really thick. I mostly have to work it in by degrees allowing time for the assaulted anus to stretch, relax and accommodate my girth. But that night, I didn't care. Apparently, neither did Pam because I do know she had at least one orgasm as I tore her asshole apart pumping a surprisingly large cum-load up into her rectum.

Pam collapsed, almost immediately slipping into an exhausted sleep with cum dripping out of her stretched and sore hole.

I laid back to catch my breath and regain my sanity. A great deal had happened over the last two days. Some dots started to connect. I saw a sort of tapestry come together from multiple threads. I smiled thinking back to yesterday...

...my son and I were sitting out on the deck of our pool. I was finished with work for the day so I thought I would hang-out with Jake on a beautiful sunny day. I was reading a book that was failing to capture my full attention while Jake had his head buried in his phone. It was a surprisingly hot day for early summer. We had taken a dip earlier, but we were both starting to sweat from an unrelenting sun on a clear day. The sultry heat was causing me to squirm a bit with arousal.

"Eh, this book isn't that great," I said looking up distracted by the heat. "I think I'm going to take another swim, Jake."

"Sounds like a good idea, Dad," Jake agreed, quickly looking away.

Had he been staring at my crotch while I was reading. I glanced down at the noticeable bulge in my swim trunks. I guess the day was getting to me more than I was aware.

I stood up with a long, full body stretch shamelessly increasing the strain on my trunks as my firming cock pressed outward. I padded over and jumped into the pool. Jake was soon to follow trying to swamp me with a cannonball. The water felt fresh and cool washing the sweat off our bodies. We swam around for a while, then began to play catch with a foam ball. A straightforward game of catch quickly morphed into a wrestling match, ostensibly for possession of the ball. We were splashing, wrestling and laughing when I felt Jake's own firm cock press against my leg. From then on it was a game of how-can-I-accidentally-on-purpose-brush-the-other-guy's-dick. It was sexy-fun playing a game with unspoken rules. When we had sufficiently cooled down from the water and heated up with the glancing contact, we hauled ourselves out of the pool.

I grabbed a towel for some boner concealment before sinking into a deck chair. I picked up my book, stared at a page for a minute then put it down sighing. I was still agitated and couldn't concentrate, so I picked my phone to see what was going on in the world since the last time I checked.

Jake laid out a towel on the deck and stretched out on his back. With the afternoon sun glaring down on him he threw his arm over his eyes.

We hung out like that with the soothing sounds of summer murmuring around us: the gurgling of the pool, the chirping of birds, the buzz of bees. We were silently languid for some time letting the summer warmth seep into us again. After a while, I thought perhaps Jake had fallen asleep since I hadn't heard a peep from him. I worried that he may have forgotten to put on enough sun block and could sun-burn, so I gazed over to see if I could discern the whitish sheen of the lotion when I noticed that Jake's erection was at full extension and tenting his trunks. Erotic dream, just day dreaming, I didn't know, but I smiled thinking it was sexy and cute. I went back to thumbing through my phone.