Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Dad," Jake said after some minutes had past. "I have a question, but it is kind of, sensitive."

"What do you have on your mind, Jake?" I asked.

"Well, Dad, it's kind of embarrassing. But, well, I know we have had the birds and the bees talk, but I kind of need to get, um, more details. See, Bonnie and I have been going out a while, and well, we were thinking, uh, you know, about doing it," he finished with a sigh being relieved the thought was out.

I simply nodded, not wanting to spook him. I was glad he was speaking to me before jumping into sex with his girlfriend.

"So, um, I was wondering if you could tell me about how you, you know, uh, lost your..."

Jake couldn't finish his thought, and I took pity on him. I knew what he was asking, so I thought it was best to cut through it for him.

"How I lost my virginity?" I asked kindly.

"Yeah," Jake sighed. "I'm worried I might do something wrong and mess everything up."

"Well," I said knowing I didn't want to tell him about the actual time I lost my virginity, so I decided to tell a different story around the same time, more or less. "It's probably not a story I should be sharing with my son, but you're an adult now so I think you can handle it. I have to warn you, though, that it involves your Mom, and even though it sounds weird, your Grandad and Grandma too. Are you, alright with that?"

"Um, I guess so. Sure," Jake responded a bit confused.

"Ok, when I was about your age..." I began. I went on to tell him the unusual tale not of how I lost my virginity, rather how I had sex with his mother for the first time. The story is fairly involved with a few twists, so I will tell that tale in its entirety, all on its own, elsewhere. It is, however, quite sexual and very arousing as evidenced by my son's continually twitching erection. About mid-way through the story, Jake rolled over in an attempt to hide his hard-on, but only succeeded in making himself more uncomfortable as his hard cock pressed into the concrete of the pool deck.

Once I finished my story, there was a drawn-out silence as Jake processed the information. He continued to fidget while lying on his tummy and trying to find a way to not crush his dick.

"I know," I said. "It's a lot to take in."

"That's an understatement," he replied. "Is that all true?"

"Yep."

"Grandad?"

"Yep."

"Grandma? Mom?"

"Yep."

"Wow!"

"Yep."

As I watched him shift uncomfortably on the hard ground, I smirked and said, "You might want to do something about that."

Jake looked over, a little confused.

"About what, Dad?" he asked.

I smiled saying, "That boner of yours that you are trying to drill into the deck."

Jake blushed and stammered a bit with embarrassment which doubled his nervous movements trying to release the pressure on his hard-on. His laughed a little. "Sorry Dad..." he began.

"Nothing to be sorry about, son. I could see my story got you excited. It's perfectly natural that your cock is hard."

Jake's eyes widened a bit as he noticed my own bulge. I think my bluntness and the fact that I did nothing to conceal my own erection actually reassured him. He let out a long breath and rolled over putting his engorged cock on full display as it strained against his swim trunks. He threw his arm over his eyes again to block out the bright sun.

"Yeah, I am hard," Jake said and absently started to run a finger up and down his swollen shaft bulging within his swim suit. I guess he thought I wasn't looking. "It started when I was thinking about Bonnie earlier, but when you started telling me all that stuff with Mom and Grandma and Grandad. Whew! I just couldn't help it! I still can't believe it," Jake continued as he rearranged his cock and went back to lightly stroking it outside of his trunks. "I mean, is Mom really ok with all that? What am I saying? She married you so I guess she is."

Laying with his eyes shaded in the hot sun, Jake seemed to feel he was in his own world as he continued to rub his hard-on in an offhand way. With swimming and soccer Jake is very tone and he looked quite content in the warmth. His hair, brown with auburn highlights, had lightened with the summer sunshine while his tan had darkened. He probably had one more growth spurt in him as he was just a few inches shorter than me, although he probably weighed twenty pounds less being so young and lean.

I sympathized with his hard-on. Having just told the story, I could easily remember back to the time when I couldn't control my raging cock either. The damn thing ruled me. I guess I could fool myself in believing I had greater control over it now, but the truth is that age just diminished its frequency versus me having any more control. Pam and her dad said all those years ago, and still do, I had a magic cock that influenced everybody in its sphere. It sounded as crazy then as it does now. They swear by the theory, but I think it's silly. In any case, I felt like I had to help Jake, since that was my primary purpose in life: to help my family. I had excited him, and now he needed release.

"Jake, do you need help with that?" I asked.

Jake's hand stopped its slow stroking. He blinked open one eye, squinted against sun, and look over to me. A slow, nervous smile turned up his lips. "With what?" he asked tentatively.

"I'm talking about your raging hard-on that is trying to rip through your swim trunks," I said nonplussed.

"What do you mean, Dad?"

"I mean this," I said as calmly as possible as I stepped over to him. I extended my hand down to him to help him up. I walked him over to a deck chair, grabbed a towel, folded it and laid it on the deck. As I knelt, I grasped Jake's trunks and slipped them down his legs. His hard cock sprung out slapping against my cheek leaving a thin trail of pre-cum.

Jake sank into the chair. He leaned back as I lowered my head taking his cool, hard cock into my warm, wet mouth.

"Holy shit, Dad!" Jack gasped.

Jake's hard dick tasted deliciously of pre-cum, chlorine and young man. I slipped my mouth down over his cockhead taking inch after inch of his shaft deeper into my mouth. I could feel his cock pulsing against my tongue.

Shocked, all Jake could say was: "Oh, God that feels great. You're sucking my cock, Dad!" His head was thrown back, eyes closed as he enjoyed how I worked his blood-filled, firm prick in my mouth.

I lifted off his pole leaving it wet and shiny while I firmly pumped his shaft. I lowered my head down to lick from his ass to his balls. When my tongue touched his sensitive asshole, a shiver went through Jake and he lifted his head to look down at me. I tried to smile up to him with my mouth full of his tight balls.

"Fuck, Dad! That feels so good."

I let his balls fall from my mouth and replied, "I know, Jake. You need this. And, if you like what I'm doing, you're going to love what comes next."

With that, I took his cock back into my mouth and bobbed up and down a couple times to get his hardness slick with my saliva then pushed his cock all the way to the entrance of my throat. I relaxed and swallowed letting Jake's dickhead slip into my throat until my nose was buried in his damp pubic hair. I extended my tongue and licked his balls.

"Holy fucking shit..." Jake exhaled. "Goddamn, you're fucking deep-throating me, Dad! Shit, take all of my cock!"

I pulled up slowly and swirling my tongue against the sensitive underside of his glans. What a great cock; it felt so good in my mouth. I gave his distended cockhead it a good tonguing then took him all the way back down into my throat. After just a few times deep-throating him, I could feel Jake's cock harden more as his cockhead began to expand like a balloon. He was going to cum!

"Oh fuck, Dad...I'm going to fucking shoot! I'm gonna cum in your mouth! Take it! Suck my dick! Drink my cum!" Jake shouted.

I was thrilled to do as he asked. I took his cock out of my throat letting the head rest on my tongue while wrapping my hand around the base of his shaft and started to steadily stroke him. Jake grabbed the back of my head as his dickhead twitched and starting shooting thick, hot gobs of boy-cum into my mouth. His orgasm filled my mouth quickly, and I found out that Jake took after his father in how much he could cum. I swallowed the first two shots, but the third shot hit my uvula straight-on causing me to involuntarily gag. I was forced to pull off his spraying dick for a moment. Jake continued to grunt and gasp as the next two ropes of cum shot onto my face with me still pumping his spurting pole. One shot hit me square in the left eye while the other splashed on my upper lip and dripped back down into my mouth. I shoved his cock back in mouth and sucked out the rest of his viscous sperm. I have to say, it tasted very good. I'd never been that fond of the taste of semen. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't say it was delicious. I found it kind of bitter and acidic, tasting a bit like endive while also being slimy and thick. It was mostly the homoerotic nastiness of it that turned me on, but I was relishing Jake's cum like a fine wine. Probably because I loved him so much.

I held Jake in my mouth as his orgasm subsided and his flowing cum slowed as his cock began to soften. I licked him clean of semen then gently pulled his cock from my sperm soaked mouth. I wiped the cum off my eye lid with a finger and slurped that into my mouth as well.

"Sorry, Dad," Jake said a bit out of breath. "I shot cum all over your face."

"No problem, Jake. You can squirt your cum on me anytime," I told him.

He looked at me with large eyes asking, "Really? You're serious? Anytime?"

"Sure," I said. "You're my son. I'd do anything for you."

"Damn, Dad. You're the best!" Jake exclaimed and leaned forward to hug me at the same time as I stood up.

Jake ended up hugging me around my hips and pressing his face into my groin where his cheek smashed against my own rock-solid cock. I started to pull away but Jake slipped his hands around me grabbing my ass cheeks and pulled me against him. He moaned a bit as he started to rub his cheek against my straining hard-on.

"Jake, you don't have to..." I began.

"Mm, I want to Dad. I really do," he half moaned, half breathed.

"Still, I don't think this is a good idea. I just wanted to help you out. You looked so uncomfortable after I got you all excited with my story. Really. It was my fault, so it was only right that I help you relieve your excitement."

"Don't worry Dad, I want to do the same for you," Jake said looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"No Jake. It isn't right. I was trying to help you, now it feels like I'm taking advantage of you."

"Dad, if you love me enough to help me out when I needed release, then why can't I do the same for you?" he asked with a sardonic grin on his face. "Come on," he continued, "it'll be fun!"

Jake scooted up on the deck chair and lowered my swim trunks freeing my throbbing dick. He stared a bit shocked at my cock as it gently swayed inches from his face then gently wrapped his right hand around it.

As I've pointed out, I'm in my mid-forties. I have tried to stay in shape and to a certain extent I have succeeded. Pam and I have active lives, normal physical activities as well as sex, and I think we can both still turn heads. As I gazed down at my totally hot, young son with his flat toned stomach, young smooth dick and muscular shoulders, I didn't feel too much like a flabby old guy. Once he started to slowly pump his fist up and down my stiff, thick cock, I felt even better.

"Wow, Dad, you have a big cock!" he breathed while studying my penis.

"It's not that big," I mumbled.

"It's bigger than any I've seen. It's bigger than mine," he said with a bit of awe.

"A little, maybe. Just fatter is all," I said as he continued slowly fisting my dick. I noticed his fingers couldn't wrap completely around my cock.

Jake really didn't have anything to complain about his own equipment. His dick looked to be just under seven inches long and a perfect mouthful. Mine was a bit longer and quite a bit thicker, but the thickness probably came with age. In any event, it wasn't my dick that I was interested in at the moment; it was Jake's teenaged prick that had my attention. I had never been into anal sex that much. I only liked doing it because it made someone I cared about happy, but with the taste of Jake's cum still fresh in my mouth as he slowly pumped my cock, I started to fantasize about him slipping that beautiful cock up my ass. Not too big and not too small, I thought.

Without warning Jake engulfed about half my cock into his mouth while his hand slowly stroked the base of my shaft in a cork-screw motion. He pulled back off my cock with a saliva strand stretching from his tongue to that wonderful, sensitive v-shaped part on the underside of my cockhead. He licked from my balls up my shaft to swallow me again taking an inch or two more this time. As my son worked my straining prick with his talented mouth, I became curious.

"Damn, Jake, you know how to suck a dick! Is this the first time you've sucked cock?" I asked as I tried to push more of my meat into his sucking mouth.

I felt Jake smile around my prick as he shoved more of it into his mouth until I felt my dickhead hit the opening of his throat. He gagged forcing him to pull off leaving even more spit trails between his cock-sucking mouth and my fat dick. He was good, but couldn't deep-throat me.

As he caught his breath he said, "No, Dad. Yours is the first dick I've had in my mouth!" then he was back down on my cock swirling his tongue around as he sucked like a champion. I guess he was just using the whatever-feels-good-to-my-own-cock kind of approach.

Jake came up again for air saying, "I've never even thought about sucking a guy's cock, but I've always tried to sneak peeks at yours. When I saw your dick bulging in your swim trunks today, I just wanted it in my mouth,"

With a shrug, he went back down on me. It was like Jake's mouth was made to suck my cock as he gobbled up my fuck-meat. From the moaning and humming he was mouthing over my dick, it certainly seemed he enjoyed what he was doing.

"You love sucking your Dad's cock, don't you?" I breathed out as he continued slurping on my prick.

He pulled off again, long enough to say, "Fuck, Dad. I will suck your cock whenever, wherever you want. I love the taste of it. I love the nastiness of it. The way it feels hard and soft at the same time makes me so hot. I'm not gay, or even bi, but your cock makes me want to be your willing cock-slut. I can't wait for you to pump my mouth full of your hot cum. I can't explain it; I just want your cock so bad." He dove back in while I shoved my fat dick deeper into my sons willing suck-hole.

See, this is where all the nonsensical "Magic Cock" stuff comes from over the years. I don't know. Maybe, I'm wrong and history is the better judge, but what Jake voiced about my cock, I could say the same about his: it wasn't the cock, per se, it was more that it was attached to someone I loved and wanted to please. So, was my dick really magical? I don't think so.

"You better get ready Jake! I'm going to dump a huge load of cum in you!"

His working mouth had me crazed with lust heightened by the incestuous naughtiness of it all.

My son then smiled up at me with my grossly swollen cock in his mouth. He slipped his fore finger into his mouth alongside my raging dick. He swirled his finger around and even gagged again on my meat to produce more saliva. He pulled his slippery finger from his mouth, reached around while spreading my ass cheeks with his other hand and worked his spit slick finger up my asshole.

As soon as the second knuckle of Jake's lubed finger slipped through my sphincter ring, I lost it. "Suck my cum, Jake! Fuck, I'm going to shoot it down your throat!" I cried out.

I pumped a barrage of thick, hot blasts of cum into my sons willing, suckling mouth. Jake was a trooper and just kept swallowing down my semen. His finger was up as far as it could go in my clutching asshole. Given amount of semen I can produce, I think Jake reached his limit as my sperm started to leak out of his clamping mouth, down his chin and onto his chest.

Jake finally let my fat cock fall from his mouth showing me a pearly-white reservoir of my cum resting on his tongue. With a twinkle in his eye, he made a dramatic show of swallowing the last of my load. I had never loved him more.

"Wow. I was not expecting this," I exhaled while I lazily wiped my cummy cockhead across my son's lips in a post climax euphoria.

"I know, right?" Jake responded smiling up at me while extending his tongue to massage the underside of my glans. "That was so great! We can do it again, right Dad?"

I ran my hand through his damp hair saying, "Anytime, son. Anytime." Looking down I thought, ah, youth. "In fact, how about right now?" I asked nodding to his beautiful cock standing rigid and ready to go again...

...and with a smile on my face I replayed in my mind the second blowjob I gave my son yesterday and the second luscious load of teenage boy-cum he fed me. Pam sexily hummed soft girly snores next to me while I began to descend into sleep.